Low Calorie Tuna
- » Low Calorie Tuna Casserole
Low Calorie Tuna Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie tuna casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie tuna casserole recipes.
1) In a wok or pan, saute onion in margarine until tender.
2) Add the next 5 ingredients and boil the mixture.
3) Slowly add peas and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
4) Let it heat to serving temperature.
5) Serve over chow mein... - 40.6845
Lemony Tuna Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mix together soup, lemon peel, and juice, add tuna and peas. Give a stir to mix.
3) Take a lightly greased or nonstick casserole and pour the mixture into it.
4) Bake for 20... - 35.258
Southern Tuna Casserole
Southern Tuna Casserole is easy to cook. The cheddar cheese gives the Southern Tuna Casserole a mouth filling taste. - 32.5445
You May Also Like!
Warm Fresh Tuna Salad
1) Combine together the tuna, onion, celery, bell pepper and oil in a 2-cup microwavable casserole. Stir well to coat.
2) Microwave the mixture on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) for 4 minutes.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients to the casserole, except for the... - 43.854
Peppery Tuna Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a pan and cook macaroni in it according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
3) Take a small saucepan and put milk in it. Heat nicely.
4) Take a small bowl and mix cornstarch with water. Add the... - 45.5606
Curried Tuna is a very famous all over the world. I have ranked 5th in my favorite food list. The mix of curry powder and onions with salt, ginger, garlic powder, red pepper gives the Curried Tuna a perfect taste. - 42.4015
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Take a greased 2 quart casserole dish and arrange eggplant and tomato slices overlapping. Sprinkle some salt.
3) Mix together tuna, basil, and onion and place in the centre of eggplant and tomato. Then top... - 37.4498
Bean And Tuna Salad
1. Fill bottom portion of microwavable steamer with 1/2 cup water. Set steamer insert in place and fill with broccoli florets and pepper; cover and microwave on High (100%) for 4 minutes. Let stand 1 minute until vegetables are tender-crisp.
2. Transfer... - 29.6266
Tuna Noodle Newburg
Combine soup and milk, Bring to boil; stir often, Remove from heat; stir in cheese, salad dressing, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir till cheese melts.
Blend in sherry.
Add tuna, noodles, celery, and pimiento; mix well.
Bake in a 1 1/2-quart casserole, covered, in... - 33.1906
Tuna And Pasta
Prepare spaghetti as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
Drain and place in medium mixing bowl.
In 2-quart casserole, combine margarine and almonds.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until almonds just begin to brown, stirring... - 50.3757
In a medium bowl, mix the tuna, eggs, sour cream, mustard and oregano.
Coat 1 (or 2) 2-cup casserole dish(es) with no-stick spray.
Add the bread crumbs and swirl to coat evenly.
Add the tuna mixture.
Bake at 400° for 25 minutes, or until the filling is set. - 30.6757
Hot Tuna Salad
In 1-qt casserole combine celery, onion, lemon juice, dill and tarragon; cover.
Microwave at High 2 1/2 to 5 minutes, or until celery is tender.
Mix in tuna and pimiento.
Microwave at High 3 1/2 to 5 minutes, or until heated.
Stir in mayonnaise.
Serve over... - 39.586
Turkey Cutlets Tonnato
1. Spray 1-quart microwavable casserole with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange turkey cutlets in casserole; pour in wine and sprinkle with salt. Cover and microwave on Medium-High (70%) for 1 1/2 minutes. Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking. Transfer turkey... - 27.3293