- » Low Calorie Tuna
Low Calorie Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie tuna recipes.
Seared Tuna With Sesame Seeds
Nikko is going to sear tuna with a sesame seed coating. While it looks like a simple recipe, which it is, but needs careful attention because the fish needs to be cooked just for a while. Overcooking the fish will kill its taste. Follow the simple guidelines... - 105.787
Tomato Basil And Tuna Salad
What is a better way for a healthy and quick lunch then this tomato basil and tuna salad? Watch the video to see how Amy makes this amazingly light and flavorful salad in no time. A perfect companion for a busy and tiring afternoon. - 91.841
Raw Tuna Pate Salad
1.Take the tuna and break it down.
2.Add salt and pepper,kelp,sunflower seeds,hemp seeds,macadamia nuts, garlic, celery,dill, bread and the tuna and make into a pate.
3.On a plate, place the greens and cucumber.
4.Put the pate on the bed of... - 84.6535
Eggplant Stuffed With Tuna
1) Cut at thin, lengthwise slice from each eggplant and remove pulp to make a 1/4-inch thick shell; dice pulp.
2) Dice the pulp and keep aside.
3) In a frying pan, melt margarine and saute green pepper and onion until tender.
4) Fold in... - 47.5867
Grilled Tuna With Vegetables In Herb Butter
1. On each piece of foil mound tuna, bell peppers, squash, pea pods, carrots and onions.
2. For making herb butter in a small bowl stir together butter, lemon juice, garlic, tarragon and dill weed.
3. Drizzle over tuna and vegetables.
4. Using... - 46.9354
Tuna Lettuce Bundles
1. Cut the stalks from lettuce leaves.
2. In a small bowl toss together tuna, cabbage, zucchini and sprouts.
3. Mixing in dressing using pepper season as per taste.
4. In center of each leaf spoon 1/2 of the salad mixture.
5. Rolling up... - 46.6716
Tuna Stuffed Artichokes
1. Using a kitchen shear trim out the sharp points from artichoke leaves.
2. Trim stems and take out the loose outer leaves.
3. Cut an inch from the tops and brush cut edges using lemon juice.
4. Into a large covered saucepan or Dutch... - 46.5723
1. When using leeks, wash thoroughly between leaves.
2. Removing the white portion trim and slice 1/4-inch thick.
3. Also discard green portion.
4. For green onions, trim and slice 1/4-inch thick.
5. Using a large nonstick skillet sauté... - 46.5169
Tuna Bowl Surprise
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) To make the Pastry Bowl, combine together the salt and margarine in a small saucepan.
3) Add water and bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat and add the flour all at once,... - 46.5077
Tuna Tacos With Corn Tortillas
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the garlic and onion and sautÃ© till the onion has turned translucent. This usually takes about 5 minutes.
4) Add the tomato sauce, tomatoes,... - 46.1594
Eggplant Tuna Salad
1) To make the dressing, combine together all the ingredients for the dressing in a small saucepan.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and gently simmer for about 10 minutes, occasionally stirring.
4) To make the salad, arrange the... - 45.7615
Tuna Stuffed Tomato
1) Slice the top of the tomato off. Take out and discard the core. Reserve the slice.
2) Scoop out the tomato pulp and reserve it.
3) Use salt and pepper to sprinkle the inside of the tomato shell.
4) Place the shell on paper towels to drain,... - 45.4759
Apple Tuna Mousse
1) Dissolve gelatin in water with, salt, and pepper.
2) Add lemon juice and chill until syrupy.
3) Now, freeze evaporated milk until partially frozen.
4) Take a mixing bowl and pour the milk into it. Whip it until stiff peaks form.
5) Mix apple, tuna,... - 45.0088
Tuna Lentil Creole
1) In a medium saucepan, add lentils and water enough to cover them and 2 teaspoons of the salt. Bring to a quick boil.
2) Then, cover the pan and cook on medium heat for 1 1/2 hours. Drain water and set aside.
3) In a large saucepan melt butter and... - 44.8696
Curried Tuna is a very famous all over the world. I have ranked 5th in my favorite food list. The mix of curry powder and onions with salt, ginger, garlic powder, red pepper gives the Curried Tuna a perfect taste. - 44.0683
1 In a large kettle, combine chicken broth, water, potatoes, onion, celery leaves, salt, and peppercorns.
2 Bring to a boil.
3 Lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
4 Stir in marjoram, spinach, and tuna.
5 Simmer... - 44.0355
Tuna And Fruit Salad
Cook macaroni in boiling salted water as directed on package; drain and chill.
Meanwhile, mix together apple, lemon juice, celery, raisins, onion, and tuna (breaking it apart with a fork).
Combine mayonnaise, curry powder, and mustard.
Mix into salad gently;... - 44.0034
Tuna Cheese Grill
1) Use the margarine to spread 1 side of the toast.
2) On a small baking sheet or piece of foil, place the toast, margarine side down.
3) On the toast, arrange the tomato slices. Set aside.
4) Combine together all the remaining ingredients, except for... - 43.8219
Puffed Open Face Tuna Sandwich
1) Put the mayonnaise, chopped scallions, mustard, capers and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Mix well.
2) Add the tuna and stir well.
3) Combine together the egg white and the salt in a small bowl.
4) Beat well till stiff peaks form.
5) Into the tuna... - 43.333
1) In a wok or pan, saute onion in margarine until tender.
2) Add the next 5 ingredients and boil the mixture.
3) Slowly add peas and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
4) Let it heat to serving temperature.
5) Serve over chow mein... - 42.9851
Warm Fresh Tuna Salad
1) Combine together the tuna, onion, celery, bell pepper and oil in a 2-cup microwavable casserole. Stir well to coat.
2) Microwave the mixture on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) for 4 minutes.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients to the casserole, except for the... - 42.1131
1) In a frying pan, heat margarine and saute garlic and onion until onion is tender.
2) Arrange the remaining vegetables in a layer in the pan and season each layer with salt, pepper, and oregano.
3) Now, add tomato sauce and simmer for 15 minutes.
4)... - 41.7889
Healthy Tuna Salad
1) In a small bowl, combine together all the ingredients except for the lettuce and tuna.
2) Allow the mixture to stand at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
3) Add the tuna. Mix properly.
4) Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water if the mixture seems to... - 41.1049
Tuna & Fresh Fruit Salad
1. Over a large platter or 4 individual plates line with lettuce leaves, if desired.
2. Arrange tuna and desired fruit in a decorative design over lettuce.
3. Sprinkle almonds over salad if desired.
4. For Fruit Dressing in a small bowl stir together... - 40.7026
Open Face Grilled Tuna 'n' Cheese Sandwich
1) Combine together the mustard, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2) Add the celery and tuna and stir well.
3) Layer the toast with pickle slices, then the tuna and then with the cheese.
4) Put the toast on a sheet of foil or a toaster-oven... - 40.6636
1) In a non-aluminium shallow medium mixing bowl, combine together the teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, gingerroot and garlic. Add he tuna and turn to coat well.
2) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerator, occasionally turning,... - 40.5872
Tuna And White Bean Salad
1) Combine together the tuna, celery, beans, onion and parsley in a salad bowl. Toss to combine.
2) With a wire whisk, combine together all the remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Pour the mixture all over the tuna mixture. Toss to... - 40.5261
Trim Tuna Salad
1 In a large salad bowl, combine all the ingredients, except the dressing.
2 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
3 Add in the Italian dressing.
4 Toss well.
5 Serve at once. - 40.3259
1. In a medium bowl toss together tuna, onions and salsa until combined.
2. Assemble tacos by sprinkling lettuce into each taco shell.
3. Among the tacos divide tuna mixture, along with garbanzo beans, tomatoes and olives.
4. Garnish as... - 40.2387
Tongol Tuna Salad
1. In a salad bowl place all the ingredients.
2. Mix using a rubber spatula and ensure that the tuna is not mashed.
3. Serve Tongol tuna salad with dressing. - 39.8893
Tuna Salad Sandwich
1) Mix together the mayonnaise, ketchup and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the bread. Stir well to combine.
3) On 1 slice of toast, spread the tuna salad.
4) Make a sandwich by topping with the remaining... - 39.774
1) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
2) Add the tuna and cook, occasionally stirring, till the fish is light brown in color on all sides. This takes about 5 minutes of cooking.
3) Add the bell pepper, onion, vermouth (or wine), capers, olives and... - 39.2606
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Take a greased 2 quart casserole dish and arrange eggplant and tomato slices overlapping. Sprinkle some salt.
3) Mix together tuna, basil, and onion and place in the centre of eggplant and tomato. Then top... - 39.2448
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine together the tuna, mayonnaise and pickle relish. Set aside.
3) Place the biscuit dough between 2 sheets of wax paper and roll it into a circle of about 6-inch... - 38.4273
Cheesy Chow Mein
1) Take a large frying pan and cook celery, tuna, margarine, soup, milk, and peas on low heat for 20 minutes. Stir in between.
2) Add fold in cheese and stir until it melts.
3) Serve the sauce hot with chow mein noodles. - 37.9024
1) Chill the broth and skim off fat from the surface.
2) In a saucepan, blend the flour with the tuna liquid, gradually mix in the broth , stir continuously and cook until thickened.
3) Stir in the onions, tomato sauce, mushrooms, tuna and parsely,... - 37.6507
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Place the biscuit dough between 2 sheets of wax paper and roll it into a circle which is about 6 inches in diameter.
3) Combine together all the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
4)... - 37.0249
Tuna Crunch Salad
Combine first 5 ingredients.
Cover and chill until ready to serve, then add cabbage and toss.
Add 1 cup of crushed potato chips and toss.
Heap in bowl and sprinkle remaining chips on top. - 36.4006
Lemony Tuna Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mix together soup, lemon peel, and juice, add tuna and peas. Give a stir to mix.
3) Take a lightly greased or nonstick casserole and pour the mixture into it.
4) Bake for 20... - 36.3962
Dieter's Tuna Salad
Dieter's Tuna Salad is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Dieter's Tuna Salad in a jiffy and let us know how much you've enjoyed it ! - 36.3261
Easy Tuna Melt
1. Combine tuna, salad dressing and relish.
2. Lay over each muffin half with tomato slice then half of the tuna mixture and one Lite-line slice.
3. Let it broil or heat in microwave oven until Lite-line slice begins to melt and... - 36.1799
Steamed' in Bahamian food isn't done with water. Instead it is when food is seasoned with onion, green pepper, and either tomato paste or ketchup. This is a great Bahamian recipe using canned tuna. Great with white rice. - 36.0857
Tuna Balls is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare seafood recipe, Tuna Balls is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 35.8342
Tuna Steaks With Mustard Butter
1) In a non-aluminium container that is large enough to hold the tuna in a single layer, arrange the tuna.
2) Combine together the soy sauce, vinegar and ginger in a cup or small bowl and pour the mixture all over the tuna.
3) Allow the preparation to... - 34.5976
Confetti Tuna In Celery Sticks
1. Add to a small bowl tuna, cabbage, carrot and squash and toss together.
2. Mix in cream cheese, yogurt and basil.
3. Put in salt and pepper to taste.
4. Using small spatula spread mixture into celery sticks. - 34.5653
Southern Tuna Casserole
Southern Tuna Casserole is easy to cook. The cheddar cheese gives the Southern Tuna Casserole a mouth filling taste. - 34.1528
The Tuna Pickle Pitas are an easy to make yummy delight when you are really running short of time. The sweet pickle relish gives this coleslaw like sandwich filling a really tangy kick. A real treat for any seafood lover. - 32.6216
Bean And Tuna Salad
1. Fill bottom portion of microwavable steamer with 1/2 cup water. Set steamer insert in place and fill with broccoli florets and pepper; cover and microwave on High (100%) for 4 minutes. Let stand 1 minute until vegetables are tender-crisp.
2. Transfer... - 30.7383
Grilled Tuna Steaks
Combine the lime juice, garlic, and marjoram in an 8 X 8-inch glass baking dish and add the tuna.
Marinate, covered, for 3 hours.
Grill over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes on each side, basting frequently with the marinade. - 28.4243
Tuna Salad Sandwich
Mix one 6 1/2ounce can water-pack tuna, drained; 1/3 cup cream-style cottage cheese; 1/3 cup chopped celery; 1 tablespoon chopped sweet pickle; 1 tablespoon chopped onion; 1 tablespoon low-calorie mayonnaise-type dressing; and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Spread 4... - 24.1008
Toss together 2 medium unpeeled apples, cut in 1/2 inch cubes; 4 cups torn lettuce; one 9 1/4 ounce can water-pack tuna, drained and flaked; and 1 cup seedless green grapes.
Cover and chill.
Combine 2/3 cup low-calorie mayonnaise-type dressing, 1 tablespoon... - 21.5382
Tuna Kimbap (참치 김밥)
1. In a small bowl break 4 eggs and add 4 pinches of salt and whisk well.
2. Preheat an 8-inch nonstick pan with some oil. Pour the egg into the heated pan and cook for about 5 minutes on medium.
3. When the surface of the egg starts... - 0
Low Calorie Tuna Recipes By Category
Low Calorie Tuna Ingredient: