- » Low Calorie Taco
Low Calorie Taco Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie taco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie taco recipes.
Delectable Taco Salad
When you need to impress the vegetarian, vegan and the meat-eater guests with something light and healthy, think taco! Taco salad is pure taste and no guilt! Loaded with crispy tacos, leafy vegetables, beans and a scrummy dressing, healthy, heart taco salad... - 117.381
Cambodian Style Chicken Tacos Part-2 : Making
See this part 2 of the Cambodian style chicken tacos series that shares a super simple way to make some delicious and wholesome tacos within no time. The video is well explained and the recipe uses simple ingredients that are easily available and affordable.... - 87.1421
Soak a cedar plank in water for at least 1 hour.
In a shallow bowl combine the juice of 1 orange, 1 lemon and 1 lime along with ¼ cup of olive oil, salt, pepper and ancho chili pepper. Whisk to combine and place Mahi Mahi in the marinade. Allow to marinade... - 41.7801
Making fajitas can be fun for the whole family as everyone loves to build their own dinner. These veggie fajitas are not only quick and easy but also healthy.
Fact: By using mushrooms in place of meat you are lowering the calorie intake along with using a... - 0
You May Also Like!
Quick Homemade Taco Seasoning
Taco seasoning is a must in every kitchen. Whether, you like the Mexican food or not but for that once in a while punch and change in taste, tacos are a good choice. Try making it at home with all fresh and good ingredients you will save lot of money on that.... - 107.592
In 10-inch skillet heat oil; add onions and garlic and saute until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, and seasonings; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Stir in tuna and cook until heated through.
Fill each taco... - 34.0781
Cambodian Style Chicken Tacos Part-1 : Introduction
Take a look at this interesting video that presents a peasant inspired cuisine. The chef shares that most of the recipes use very few ingredients that are generally fresh and inexpensive. Watch part 2 of the series for the complete recipe. - 79.621
In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add onion, green pepper, garlic, and chili powder and saute until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, tomato, and seasonings and cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes to blend flavors; add beef and cook... - 34.7914
1. In a medium bowl toss together tuna, onions and salsa until combined.
2. Assemble tacos by sprinkling lettuce into each taco shell.
3. Among the tacos divide tuna mixture, along with garbanzo beans, tomatoes and olives.
4. Garnish as... - 40.2387
Tuna Tacos With Corn Tortillas
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the garlic and onion and sautÃ© till the onion has turned translucent. This usually takes about 5 minutes.
4) Add the tomato sauce, tomatoes,... - 46.1594
Betty's Taco Seasoning
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, oregano, and cayenne pepper.
2. Add black pepper, brown sugar, ground cumin seed, and sea salt in it. Mix well.
3. In a clean screw cap glass jar, transfer the... - 0
Betty's Taco Sauce
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Taco Sauce from scratch. This is a refreshing alternative to bottled taco sauce. - 0
How To Make Healthy Tacos
Want to try a yummy and healthy tacos recipe? Watch Chef Dorothy prepare these Healthy Raw Tacos that are an absolute treat. That’s not all, the recipe is so simple that you can almost prepare it in no time. - 78.1202
Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
Instead of always relying on store-bought seasoning mixes, learn how to make your own seasoning blends at home. This Homemade Taco Seasoning recipe from Dorothy Delaney shows you just how easy it is to make taco seasoning from scratch. Best of all, when you... - 88.6529
Tacos De Queso
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. As per label directions heat the beans.
3. Add in cheeses, chilies and chili powder and mix well.
4. Taking approximately 3 tablespoons beans and 1/4 cup cheese mixture stuff each taco shell.
5. Thereafter in... - 43.6041