- » Low Calorie Snack
Low Calorie Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie snack recipes.
Vegetable Sooji Sandwich
Have you been looking for a flavorful and easy to prepare snack recipe? This video might just come handy. Watch the chef share her personal recipe to prepare this innovative snack. This recipe is sure to fetch you a lot of appreciation. - 133.083
I hear all the time from parents that their kids "just don't like meat!" For all those children and parents out there that want a delicious burger without the red meat, this one's for you! These Eggplant Burgers are easy to prepare, freeze and will fulfill... - 124.41
Healthy Gluten-free Brownies
How do you keep your husband and kids from binging on calorie dense, sugar laden treats? It’s not a mammoth task! Here is a secret brownie recipe that is not only gluten-free but also guilt-free! The secret ingredient of this recipe is? “Black Beans.”... - 122.735
Toasty Roasty Kale
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Break the leaves from the ribs of the kale and cut the leaves into 1 inch pieces, set aside.
3. Place the kale in the sheet pan, squeeze lemon juice and spray olive oil.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper and... - 121.378
Snack Food For Kids: How To Make Carrot Snack Sticks For Children
Are you looking for some healthy snack ideas? Watch this video and learn a variety of snacking ideas using carrots. These are quite simple, but the final product is surely delicious and nutritious. Your family and particularly the kids are going to enjoy... - 116.612
Crispy Kale Chips
If you as a parent are having tough time feeding greens to your kids, here is a veggie recipe by weelicious especially for kids. The kids would not even know there is kale inside. She is making crispy kale chips with just a little oil. As she does, you can... - 114.848
Simple Oat Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 150 degrees centigrade.
2. In a pan bring 5 tbsp water and butter to boil together.
3. In a mixing bowl mix the remaining ingredients with a wooden spoon.
4. Dig a hole in the middle and add the melted butter... - 112.832
Carrot chips are not only nutritious, they're beautiful in color, a fun shape, great to make with kids, super simple to make and delicious to eat! - 112.653
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Wash and dry kale. Remove stalk, and tear leaves into large pieces.
3. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
4. On baking sheet, place kale leaves. Add olive oil, salt, and flavoring if any. Mix to... - 111.113
Vegan Kale Chips
Kale is one of the greens which are not enjoyed by many for its taste and in case you too don’t like kale for the same reason here is a video to turn them into chips. In this video the chef shows simple and easy it is to make yummy kale chips. - 110.644
Fresh Juice Popsicles
Linda Kordich has a great idea for the summer; Lemonade & Strawberry Popsicles. You and your children will love making and eating them. All natural, no added sugar or preservatives needed. - 110.094
"shake It Up" Sweet Potato Fries For Toddlers
Weelicious host has come up with another recipe which is good for kids and the entire family. She makes sweet potato fries in an oven instead of deep frying, so all the nutrition are retained and its low fat. As she shows how to cut the sweet potato she... - 109.468
Coconut Almond Macaroons
The macaroon, a well-known cookie made from egg whites, sugar, and almond paste or coconut. It is often seen in Jewish households during Passover as it is leavened with egg whites and therefore meets the dietary restrictions of the holiday. - 108.787
Amy's Version Of Rocco's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Beans In My Cookies!! I know what you are thinking. Beans in cookies? Ewwww. I was so skeptical when I walked by my T.V. and saw Rocco making these cookies on Dr. Oz. Of course, what really interested me was the fact that they were 45 calories per cookie!!!... - 106.99
Raw Carrot Raisin Bread
1. In a food processor, shred the carrots and set aside.
2. In the same processor jar, combine the raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pulse to combine.
3. Add in the shredded carrots and process once again.
4. Scrape the sides with a spatula and process... - 106.815
Apple Quinoa Muffins With Spelt Flour And Pecans
Who knew left over quinoa could be made into something so delectable? Well, Vegan Chef Joel uses it in his muffins with apple, spelt flour and pecans. A warm breakfast treat with little effort and which tastes so good. If you are a vegan or someone committed... - 106.577
Whole Wheat Pita Bread Chips
Looking for a healthy, tasty , and equally satisfying substitute to greasy potato wafers? Robyn shows you an excellent way to substitute the fattening potato chips from your diet with something just as crunchy and satisfying and more healthy when you are... - 106.335
Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Chef Nikko has a very good recipe to use up all the seeds from the Halloween pumpkins. It’s a very simple recipe to make from the nutritious pumpkin seeds. A few simple steps and some spices are just enough to pep them up. They are best enjoyed as snack and... - 104.818
Healthy Low Calorie Flavored Popcorn
Make your movie night all the more special with Betty's flavored popcorn recipe. It's so crunchy and flavorful that not just the kids, but even the adults will fall for it. Betty's version of this low-calorie snack is so sumptuous that you simply can't resist... - 103.159
Healthy Lentil And Veggie Burger
Do you love junk food but are scared of extra calories? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video to learn a simple recipe of Healthy Lentil and Veggie Burger. We bet your family will drool over this one. - 103.092
A sweet treat that is heart healthy. Oatmeal cookies using light canola oil to make them a healthy homemade option. - 102.106
Heart Shaped Crab Sandwiches
1.In a medium sized bowl mix crab, onion, cilantro, mustard, basil, salt, pepper, mayonnaise, rice wine vinegar, lemon juice and lemon zest for the stuffing and mash well. You can add more mayonnaise to adjust the consistency.
2.Spread the mixture on... - 100.503
Punk Rock Pickles
Learn how to make punk rock pickles with the Rock and Roll Geek! - 99.6304
Onion Crackers To Live For!
1. In a food processor, process the onion.
2. In a large bowl, take the soaked flax seed and add 1 cup of the grounded onion.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. In another bowl, take the remaining half onion and add ½ cup of flax... - 97.6832
Nothing like a cheesy and spicy cauliflower popcorn to snack upon. Watch this amazing video to make a healthy and nutritious snack at home. The video is very interesting so that this simple popcorn can be easily made and served anytime to surprise your family... - 97.1777
Fruit Popsicle With Banana And Strawberries
For moms racking their brains for healthy summer time treats for kids this recipe is perfect. Fresh fruits go in this Popsicle that scores both on health and convenience. A perfect snack which kids can never say no to. - 91.8651
Cucumber And Feta Pita
An anytime snack for moms on the run. Made with fresh cucumber and whole wheat pita, this sandwich can be put together real quick and is a filling treat. A good way to abate hunger pangs at any given time. - 90.707
Oriental Salsa With Baked Wonton Chips
A healthy fare with flavors inspired from Asia can make up for a perfect platter to entertain guests with. Easy to make, this salsa combines crunchy and fresh vegetables dressed up the Asian way along with wonton wrappers baked golden brown. This one... - 90.1218
Low Calorie Cinnamon Swirls
Snacks made in low-calorie style are handy for quick health food needs. Check out this video showing how to make low-cal Cinnamon Swirls using a few common pastry ingredients. Ideal to go with shakes, smoothies and health drinks. Great to satiate in-between... - 89.3273
Whole Wheat Pita Salad
A super nutritious and healthy salad with whole wheat pita can be a filling option for a snack. This recipe here involves no cooking at all. Just a little chopping and assembling later, you have the most delicious salad that can be wrapped within a pita and... - 88.3782
Everyone swarms over a plate of fries. This is going to be a plate of crunchy zucchini fries! A healthier option than potatoes! See Maria make these baked crunchy sticks in this video. - 79.5799
Mini Chocolate Chip Banana Loaves
Ok seriously, you have to try these. I tested this recipe with friends and they are all still asking for the recipe!!!! So yummy! A higher protein treat and much healthier than traditional chocolate chip banana bread! But here’s the secret: You’ll... - 52.73
Appe (south Indian Snack)
Appe are crisp round savoury balls that are a popular South Indian snack. Made in an appe pan, this is one wonderful twist you can give to your regular idli batter. These make for great snacks, a South Indian specialty. - 50.2308
Apple Streusel Coffee Cake
1. Heat oven to 375°F and grease 8-inch square pan.
2. For making cake: in medium bowl using fork cream CRISCO and sugar until blended and crumbly.
3. Put in egg whites and vanilla and beat until fairly smooth.
4. Stir in oat bran and... - 50.1981
Raisin Streusel Bars
1. In medium-size bowl, combine KELLOGG'S Raisin Bran cereal, flours, brown sugar, salt, soda and cinnamon.
2. Using pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs and stir in water.
3. Set aside 1 cup of the... - 50.0765
This okra roast is a very tasty snack. Simple with okra in onion and cashew crispy bites are a definite try. Enjoy!!! - 49.9145
Pocket Breads With Greek Salad And Hot Rosemary Dressing
1. In a large salad bowl, combine and toss together the salad ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. In a small heatproof bowl or saucpan, combine the ingredients for the dressing, and whisk with a fork or a whisk until well... - 49.6964
Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Heat oven to 375°F and grease baking sheets well.
2. Combine flour, soda and salt and set aside.
3. Combine egg, water and vanilla and set aside.
4. In large bowl at low speed of electric mixer blend brown sugar and puritan Oil.
5.... - 49.6463
Classic Date Bars
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Put the dates and water in a small saucepan and simmer for 15 minutes or until the dates are soft.
Mash the dates into a pulp.
Set aside to cool.
Mix the oats, flour, sugar and allspice together.
Rub in the butter and mix... - 49.6131
1. Preheat oven to 325° Fahrenheit.
2. Using a sieve, sift flour with salt and soda.
3. In a large mixing bowl, put together margarine, yogurt, sugar and vanilla; beat until creamy.
4. Add sifted flour and orange rind; blend until smooth to... - 49.2918
Health Nut Almond Oaties
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. On a baking sheet, scatter the almonds
3. Place in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted.
4. Remove and cool.
5. Chop almonds and set aside.
6. In a mixing bowl,... - 49.2024
Savory Vegetable Medley Roll
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop apple, tomato and onion into small pieces.
3. In a bowl, mix together chopped vegetables with cooked lentils.
4. Roll the pastry into rectangle shape and thinly.
5. Spread lentil mixture... - 49.1182
Orange Coconut Drops
1. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2. In a mixing bowl, add flour along with baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix well.
3. Using two knives or fingers, mix diet margarine into the mixture, without any lumps.
4. Add flaked... - 48.9427
Carrot Raisin Cake
1. Heat oven 350°F and into 12-cup Bundt pan grease and flour.
2. For making cake cream CRISCO, sugar, eggs and egg white at medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy.
3. Put in milk, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking... - 48.7381
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl, beat together margarine, yogurt, sugar, and vanilla.
3) Sift flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon and mix it into margarine mixture.
4) Make a ball of the dough and wrap in waxed... - 48.484
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
1. Heat oven to 375°F and grease baking sheet.
2. In a large bowl combine CRISCO, brown sugar, egg whites, milk and vanilla.
3. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 1 1/2 minutes.
4. Scrape sides of bowl frequently (batter may... - 48.0919
Fresh Corn Fritters
1. In a bowl combine salt, cheese, pepper and pancake mix.
2. Blend pimiento, chilies, corn, eggs and corn well.
3. In a griddle or frying pan add butter and heat.
4. Use a spoon to drop the vegetable mixture in the pan. ( 2tblsp for 1... - 48.0909
Peachy Snack Cake
1. In small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons margarine, brown sugar and 1 1/2 cups cereal and set aside.
2. Combine flour, salt, baking powder and spices and set aside.
3. In medium-size bowl, beat together 1/4 cup margarine, granulated sugar... - 47.4664
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) Parboil green peppers, celery, carrots, and mushrooms for 10 minutes.
3) Then skewer meat and vegetables and place them in single layer on a roasting pan.
4) Season it with salt and pepper.
5) Make a sauce... - 47.1648
Luscious Lemon Bars
1. Heat oven to 350°F and grease 8-inch square pan.
2. For making the crust in large bowl add CRISCO.
3. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer 30 seconds.
4. Put in granulated sugar and salt (if used) and beat until fluffy.
5. Stir... - 46.8628
1. Mix together flour, soda and spices and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat together margarine, sugar and egg whites.
3. Put in flour mixture and beat until combined.
4. Mix in KELLOGG'S COMMON SENSE Oat Bran cereal.
5. Onto... - 46.7422
Hostel Style Bhel Puri
wanna fresh ur mood...having boring tasteless life...interested in having smthing CHAAATPAATAA...& YUM..YUM..YUMMY...smthing simplicity in making anytime anywhere..wanna enjoy ur holiday in unique STYLE..lets try our RCEW STYLE...as we say "HOSTEL STYLE BHEL... - 46.6755
Blueberry Lover's Muffins
1. Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, spices and salt and set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S 40 + BRAN FLAKES cereal and milk.
3. Let stand 2 minutes or until cereal is softened.
4. Put in egg whites and oil... - 46.5919
Place the drained chickpeas in a large bowl.
Chop the onion and keep aside.
Peel and dice the aloo.
Place the aloo in a sauce pan of water and boil until they cooked and drain and keep aside.
Mix the tamarind paste and water toegther in a small bowl.
Add the... - 46.442
Hot And Peppery Cocktail Shrimp
1) In a large glass or plastic bowl, mix all ingredients except oil.
2) Cover the mixture and let it marinate in the fridge for about 4 hours.
3) Preheat the oven to 400°.
4) Take a rectangular pan of13x9x2 inches and spray it with... - 46.4002
Eggplant And Spinach Timbales
1) Remove the eggplant stem and cut into half along the length.
2) With a sharp knife, score the flat surfaces with deep diagonal cuts.
3) Season with 1 teaspoon of the salt and let drain on paper towels, cut-side down, for 1 hour.
4) Preheat... - 46.0851
Cucumber Sandwich Pickles
Sprinkle salt over cucumbers; add 2 quarts cold water and let stand 2 to 3 hours.
Combine 3 cups vinegar and 3 cups water; bring to a boil.
Add cucumbers, simmer about 8 minutes.
Drain well, discarding liquid.
Combine 2 cups vinegar and 1... - 45.9813
Scandinavian Rye Bread
1. Sprinkle yeast into 1/2 cup of the very warm water; stir in 1 teaspoon of the molasses. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand, undisturbed, to proof until bubbly and double in volume,... - 45.3029
Cranberry Oat Bran Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Take 12 medium muffin cups and line with paper baking cups or spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3. Combine together dry ingredients.
4. Put in combined dressing, egg whites, milk, juice and rind mixing just... - 45.1437
1. Peel and dice potatoes.
2. Chop onions and coriander leaves finely.
3. Heat fat. Brown onions. Add remaining ingredients except rice.
4. Cook on a slow fire till potatoes are cooked (add a little water if necessary).
5. Put rice into a colander. Hold under... - 44.8487
Easy Bhel Puri
1)In a bowl, soak the murmura in warm water for 10 minutes.
2)Squeeze water and mix the next six ingredients.
3)Add tamarind sauce and chilli powder and crush the golgappas over it and mix thoroughly.
4)Serve to eat immediately or the murmura... - 44.6823
Blood And Eye Pops
Are these Blood and Eyes, wild potion Pops made by a wicked witch to put up off to sleep or are these healthy frozen fruit pops? Only a lick or two will reveal the truth! - 44.531
Low Calorie Toast Sandwich
To prepare the filling
1. mix moong sprouts, carrot, capsicum, garam masala powder, lime juice and salt.
2. Mix wheat flour, bajra flour, cumin powder, black pepper powder, salt, soda bi carb, ginger chilli paste, turmeric powder and water. Mix well.
3. Boil... - 44.0491
Dried Fruit And Nut Mix
1. Heat a 9-inch nonstick skillet.
2. Add almonds and sunflower seed; stir constantly and toast over medium heat for about 2 minutes until almonds begin to turn golden.
3. Stir in coconut and cook for another 30 seconds.
4. Remove the... - 43.7856
Lemony Apple Bran Salad
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine yogurt, parsley, sugar, lemon juice and salt.
2. Stir in apples, celery and grapes or raisins.
3. Cover and let it refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. Just before serving, stir in KELLOGG'S All-Bran cereal.... - 43.7723
Cherry Angel Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly roll pans with aluminum foil.
2. Following package directions prepare the cake.
3. Into lined pans divide the batter and spread evenly.
4. Using knife or spatula cut... - 43.6639
Summer Fruit Salad
1. Cut pineapple in half lengthwise through crown.
2. Using curved knife remove fruit, leaving shells intact.
3. Trim off core and cut fruit into chunks.
4. In large bowl, combine pineapple, oranges, bananas, strawberries and grapes.
5. Spoon into... - 43.583
Chaawal Ki Kachri
1)In a saucepan, mix rice flour and thrice amount of water and cook on medium heat. Stir constantly.
2)Stir in salt, baking powder and the arrowroot. Decrease heat and continue cooking.
3)As the mixture thickens, turn off heat and cool for 15 minutes.... - 43.5603
Crisp, crunchy sev and puri with tangy and spicy sauces create a delectable evening snack. - 43.5484
In a pan add oil,whe it is hot.
Add mustard seeds,allow to splutter.
Then add onion,green chillies and fry till brown colour.
Then add tomato and fry till it become mashy.
Now add roasted peanuts,salt and mix it and fry 5mins.
when it is ready transfer to a... - 43.4938
This recipe is tried and tested and was a successful attempt by my sweetheart since I was on a diet! It is easy and simple to follow. - 43.3336
Date And Oat Bars
1) Take a shallow 18 cm (7 inch) square baking tin, lightly grease it.
2) Preheat the oven.
3) In a bowl, combine flour and oats, mix well.
4) In a small saucepan, place the very low-fat spread, the dates, orange rind and juice and... - 43.2363
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
1) In a bowl, sift together flour and salt. Cut in margarine.
2) Slowly add water and mix until pastry holds together.
3) Roll the dough into 1/8-inch thickness and spread grated cheese on half part of the... - 42.7872
Hot Dog Biscuit Bites
1. Let the oven preheat to 375°F.
2. In small bowl combine yogurt, onion and mustard mixing well.
3. Make 4 wedges out of each biscuit.
4. Using the bottom of a glass flatten out each wedge.
5. On wedges spread the yogurt mixture... - 42.4354
1. Stir together flour, sugar, salt and baking powder and set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S COMMON SENSE Oat Bran cereal, apricot nectar, egg whites and oil until thoroughly mixed.
3. Stir in apricots and add flour... - 42.2427
Bhel puri is a wonderful crispy Indian snack.It is a snack synonymous with the beaches of Bombay, such as Chowpatty. The snack is available all across India, and may be known by different names - Bhelpuri in Bombay,Jhaal Muri in Kolkata. - 42.1273
Whole Wheat Biscuits
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. In a medium bowl combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder and salt (if used) and mix well.
3. Using pastry blender (or 2 knives) cut in CRISCO to form coarse crumbs.
4. Put in milk and... - 42.0678
1. Cut each pita in half to form 2 pockets.
2. With best possible care, separate two pockets into two semicircles by cutting open the closed edges.
3. Take a small cup and add in it oil, sprinkles, oregano, pepper and chili powder.
4.... - 41.779
Baking Powder Biscuits
1. Let the oven heat to 450°F.
2. In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt (if used).
3. Using pastry blender (or 2 knives) cut in CRISCO to form coarse crumbs.
4. Put in milk and stir until dry ingredients are just... - 41.7148
Moong Dal Dahi Vada
1. Soak the moong dal for 3 to 4 hours. Drain.
2. Add the green chillies and blend in a mixer with very little water.
3. Add the asafoetida and soda bi-carb and mix well.
4. Heat a non-stick sandwich toaster and spread 1 teaspoon of the mixture in each... - 41.655
Tortilla Wrap Surprise
This recipe is quick and easy to make. You can easily add your own personal touch to this dish. You can serve it as an appetizer before a meal or a healthy snack during the evening. Delicious when served with a homemade salsa for dipping. - 41.3795
Cinnamon Monkey Bread
1.Take a 73/8X35/8X21/4 inch non stick loaf pan and using a pastry brush, grease it with margarine.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Take a small bowl and add in cinnamon and sugar.
4. Mix well and set aside.
5.Cut each of the... - 41.1936
Creamy Chili Dip
1. Using a medium bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
2. Slowly beat in V8 juice such that smooth and thoroughly blended.
3. Mix in chilies, olives, red pepper, onion and hot pepper sauce.
4. Cover and... - 40.9142
Apple Oven Pancake
1. Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2. Take a saucepan, add apples followed by raisins, salt and spices and mix thoroughly. Keep aside the mixture till used.
3. Follow the instructions outlined on the package for preparing ½ cup of... - 40.8534
Chawal Ke Papad
1)In a pan, add all the ingredients and stir thoroughly to make a batter.
2)Heat the contents on medium heat and bring to a boil.
3)While the mixture is still boiling, take a tablespoon and spread on a greased metal plate. It should form a... - 40.8167
Triangles With Two Mushroom Filling
1. Place the shiitake mushrooms in a small bowl. Cover with boiling water and let soak for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt the butter in the oil over moderate heat. When the foam subsides, add the shallots and saute until softened but not... - 40.6911
Vanilla Strawberry Cookies
Onto sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour and baking powder; set aside.
In small bowl cream margarine with sugar; add vanilla and lemon peel and stir to combine.
Add sifted flour and ice water and mix to form dough.
Preheat oven to... - 40.4516
1) In a mixing bowl, combine lamb, green pepper, soy sauce, lemon rind, and ginger.
2) Make about 12 patties little bigger than pineapple slices.
3) Place a pineapple slice on each patty and 1 tablespoon yogurt in the centre.
4) Put another patty on... - 40.4176
Cream Puff Snacks
1. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2. Place a medium-sized saucepan on high heat, add margarine and water and heat the mixture, stirring intermittently, to melt margarine and allow the mixture to boil.
3. Lower the heat to minimum,... - 40.4133
This is one of the simplest snack anyone can make with the least of ingredients. Very tasty & healthy too!!.
The best part about this snack is that you can use stale bread & curd n still dish out a very tasty dish. Staler the bread, tastier the poha!!. I... - 40.291
Lamb Patties With Summer Squash
Lamb Patties With Summer Squash has a great taste. The fresh marjoram leaves gives the fresh marjoram leaves a refreshing taste. - 40.2147
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Puffs
This is a great and low cal cookie! They are also quite filling thanks to the pumpkin. The beauty of pumpkin is that its not just great to have in
fall. Its great as an add in to recipes all year long! - 39.8473
Tuna Salad Sandwich
1) Mix together the mayonnaise, ketchup and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the bread. Stir well to combine.
3) On 1 slice of toast, spread the tuna salad.
4) Make a sandwich by topping with the remaining... - 39.774
Remove the skin of all the fruits and cut it into small cubes.
- Add salt according to taste and black pepper powder. Mix well.
- Remove this mixture in a big bowl and keep it in the refrigerator for around 20-25 minutes.
- Cool it and relish it. - 39.5535
Turkey Sloppy Joes
1. In a large nonstick skillet, melt the margarine, add ground turkey and cook in low heat until brown
2. Add the chopped vegetables and cook some more till tender; add in the soup, salt, pepper
3. Cover and simmer for half an hour
4. Goes... - 39.54
Weight Watchers' Mix Ups
1 In a cup,drain the syrup from the peaches.
2 Measure out 1 tablespoonful and blend into the cottage cheese and parsley in a small bowl.
3 Spread the bread with salad dressing, then spread each of the 6 slices with about 1/3 cup cheese mixture.
4 Top... - 39.2039
Salad On A Turkey Sandwich
1) In a large bowl, combine together the lettuce, onion, tomatoes, green pepper, salt and pepper.
2) Pour on the dressing and mix by tossing lightly.
3) To make the sandwiches, top a slice of bread with turkey, Swiss cheese and a liberal portion of the... - 39.0956
Low Calorie Snack Recipes By Category
Low Calorie Snack Course: