- » Low Calorie Snack
Low Calorie Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie snack recipes.
Vegetable Sooji Sandwich
Have you been looking for a flavorful and easy to prepare snack recipe? This video might just come handy. Watch the chef share her personal recipe to prepare this innovative snack. This recipe is sure to fetch you a lot of appreciation. - 134.775
Healthy Gluten-free Brownies
How do you keep your husband and kids from binging on calorie dense, sugar laden treats? It’s not a mammoth task! Here is a secret brownie recipe that is not only gluten-free but also guilt-free! The secret ingredient of this recipe is? “Black Beans.”... - 122.407
Healthy Vegan Wrap With Hummus
If you have not tried vegan wrap with hummus yet, you should try it now! This easy dish can be ideal for lunch and lunchbox filler and perfect for the entire family. Balancing the nutritional quotient with fruits, vegetable and fibre, you can create this dish... - 114.868
Simple Oat Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 150 degrees centigrade.
2. In a pan bring 5 tbsp water and butter to boil together.
3. In a mixing bowl mix the remaining ingredients with a wooden spoon.
4. Dig a hole in the middle and add the melted butter... - 112.774
Asian Kale Chips
This is one of the most wonderful ways to eat your greens. If you have never made these before, try this recipe of kale chips. These are not only low calorie, they are completely guilt-free and nutritious meant for those who are addicted to potato chips... - 111.605
Coconut Almond Macaroons
The macaroon, a well-known cookie made from egg whites, sugar, and almond paste or coconut. It is often seen in Jewish households during Passover as it is leavened with egg whites and therefore meets the dietary restrictions of the holiday. - 110.362
Fresh Juice Popsicles
Linda Kordich has a great idea for the summer; Lemonade & Strawberry Popsicles. You and your children will love making and eating them. All natural, no added sugar or preservatives needed. - 110.091
Raw Carrot Raisin Bread
1. In a food processor, shred the carrots and set aside.
2. In the same processor jar, combine the raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pulse to combine.
3. Add in the shredded carrots and process once again.
4. Scrape the sides with a spatula and process... - 108.501
Raw Bbq Flavor Kale Chips
These raw and vegan spicy bbq flavor kale chips are a low calorie nutritious snack and like potato chips, you cannot stop at just eating one. They audibly crackle when you first bite into them. then, silently dissolve in your mouth, leaving behind a fresh... - 108.232
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Wash and dry kale. Remove stalk, and tear leaves into large pieces.
3. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
4. On baking sheet, place kale leaves. Add olive oil, salt, and flavoring if any. Mix to... - 107.073
Amy's Version Of Rocco's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Beans In My Cookies!! I know what you are thinking. Beans in cookies? Ewwww. I was so skeptical when I walked by my T.V. and saw Rocco making these cookies on Dr. Oz. Of course, what really interested me was the fact that they were 45 calories per cookie!!!... - 106.983
Apple Quinoa Muffins With Spelt Flour And Pecans
Who knew left over quinoa could be made into something so delectable? Well, Vegan Chef Joel uses it in his muffins with apple, spelt flour and pecans. A warm breakfast treat with little effort and which tastes so good. If you are a vegan or someone committed... - 106.5
Whole Wheat Pita Bread Chips
Looking for a healthy, tasty , and equally satisfying substitute to greasy potato wafers? Robyn shows you an excellent way to substitute the fattening potato chips from your diet with something just as crunchy and satisfying and more healthy when you are... - 106.28
A sweet treat that is heart healthy. Oatmeal cookies using light canola oil to make them a healthy homemade option. - 106.008
Healthy Low Calorie Flavored Popcorn
Make your movie night all the more special with Betty's flavored popcorn recipe. It's so crunchy and flavorful that not just the kids, but even the adults will fall for it. Betty's version of this low-calorie snack is so sumptuous that you simply can't resist... - 104.834
Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Chef Nikko has a very good recipe to use up all the seeds from the Halloween pumpkins. It’s a very simple recipe to make from the nutritious pumpkin seeds. A few simple steps and some spices are just enough to pep them up. They are best enjoyed as snack and... - 104.268
Healthy Lentil And Veggie Burger
Do you love junk food but are scared of extra calories? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video to learn a simple recipe of Healthy Lentil and Veggie Burger. We bet your family will drool over this one. - 103.029
Evil Protein Cookie
Evil Protein cookie is definitely the right name the chef has given; as it runs with a disclaimer that you can get addicted to this. Coming from Amy we expect it to be healthy and it is so much better than the regular cookie and the calories they pack! But... - 102.832
Punk Rock Pickles
Learn how to make punk rock pickles with the Rock and Roll Geek! - 101.29
Heart Shaped Crab Sandwiches
1.In a medium sized bowl mix crab, onion, cilantro, mustard, basil, salt, pepper, mayonnaise, rice wine vinegar, lemon juice and lemon zest for the stuffing and mash well. You can add more mayonnaise to adjust the consistency.
2.Spread the mixture on... - 100.443
Raw Spicy Nori Seaweed Chips
Here is an awesome snack to have any time of day to satisfy those cravings for salty fried chips. Seaweed chips are an energy snack filled with nutrients that do you lots of good. Though they don't look impressive, they are very tasty and addictive! Watch... - 100.441
Onion Crackers To Live For!
1. In a food processor, process the onion.
2. In a large bowl, take the soaked flax seed and add 1 cup of the grounded onion.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. In another bowl, take the remaining half onion and add ½ cup of flax... - 99.3286
Fruit Popsicle With Banana And Strawberries
For moms racking their brains for healthy summer time treats for kids this recipe is perfect. Fresh fruits go in this Popsicle that scores both on health and convenience. A perfect snack which kids can never say no to. - 93.4251
Hummus Quesadillas For Lunch
1. On a hot griddle, place two tortillas.
2. Spread hummus on the tortilla liberally and put the carrot julienne, bean sprouts and red bell pepper on it.
3. Cover with the remaining tortillas and flip to cook on the other side.
4.Cut into... - 92.7858
Cucumber And Feta Pita
An anytime snack for moms on the run. Made with fresh cucumber and whole wheat pita, this sandwich can be put together real quick and is a filling treat. A good way to abate hunger pangs at any given time. - 92.2552
Oriental Salsa With Baked Wonton Chips
A healthy fare with flavors inspired from Asia can make up for a perfect platter to entertain guests with. Easy to make, this salsa combines crunchy and fresh vegetables dressed up the Asian way along with wonton wrappers baked golden brown. This one... - 91.821
Whole Wheat Pita Salad
A super nutritious and healthy salad with whole wheat pita can be a filling option for a snack. This recipe here involves no cooking at all. Just a little chopping and assembling later, you have the most delicious salad that can be wrapped within a pita and... - 89.9756
Low Calorie Cinnamon Swirls
Snacks made in low-calorie style are handy for quick health food needs. Check out this video showing how to make low-cal Cinnamon Swirls using a few common pastry ingredients. Ideal to go with shakes, smoothies and health drinks. Great to satiate in-between... - 89.483
Everyone swarms over a plate of fries. This is going to be a plate of crunchy zucchini fries! A healthier option than potatoes! See Maria make these baked crunchy sticks in this video. - 81.2342
Mini Chocolate Chip Banana Loaves
Ok seriously, you have to try these. I tested this recipe with friends and they are all still asking for the recipe!!!! So yummy! A higher protein treat and much healthier than traditional chocolate chip banana bread! But here’s the secret: You’ll... - 52.5443
Appe (south Indian Snack)
Appe are crisp round savoury balls that are a popular South Indian snack. Made in an appe pan, this is one wonderful twist you can give to your regular idli batter. These make for great snacks, a South Indian specialty. - 50.1127
This okra roast is a very tasty snack. Simple with okra in onion and cashew crispy bites are a definite try. Enjoy!!! - 49.8634
Health Nut Almond Oaties
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. On a baking sheet, scatter the almonds
3. Place in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted.
4. Remove and cool.
5. Chop almonds and set aside.
6. In a mixing bowl,... - 49.8101
Savory Vegetable Medley Roll
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop apple, tomato and onion into small pieces.
3. In a bowl, mix together chopped vegetables with cooked lentils.
4. Roll the pastry into rectangle shape and thinly.
5. Spread lentil mixture... - 49.6803
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl, beat together margarine, yogurt, sugar, and vanilla.
3) Sift flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon and mix it into margarine mixture.
4) Make a ball of the dough and wrap in waxed... - 49.0436
Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Heat oven to 375°F and grease baking sheets well.
2. Combine flour, soda and salt and set aside.
3. Combine egg, water and vanilla and set aside.
4. In large bowl at low speed of electric mixer blend brown sugar and puritan Oil.
5.... - 48.8932
Apple Streusel Coffee Cake
1. Heat oven to 375°F and grease 8-inch square pan.
2. For making cake: in medium bowl using fork cream CRISCO and sugar until blended and crumbly.
3. Put in egg whites and vanilla and beat until fairly smooth.
4. Stir in oat bran and... - 48.7528
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
1. Heat oven to 375°F and grease baking sheet.
2. In a large bowl combine CRISCO, brown sugar, egg whites, milk and vanilla.
3. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 1 1/2 minutes.
4. Scrape sides of bowl frequently (batter may... - 48.7222
Hostel Style Bhel Puri
wanna fresh ur mood...having boring tasteless life...interested in having smthing CHAAATPAATAA...& YUM..YUM..YUMMY...smthing simplicity in making anytime anywhere..wanna enjoy ur holiday in unique STYLE..lets try our RCEW STYLE...as we say "HOSTEL STYLE BHEL... - 48.345
Low Calorie Snack Recipes By Category
Low Calorie Snack Course: