- » Low Calorie Smoothie
Low Calorie Smoothie Recipes
Since people from all sections of the society are getting interested in maintaining their health, low calorie food and drinks are also gaining popularity. Low calorie smoothie is also a type of low calorie drink that ... More »
Gingerbread Cookie Smoothie
Here is one of the best tasting and most nutritious smoothies you will ever make. First we use the Jay Kordich PowerGrind Pro juicer for the apples and ginger. Then we pour the fresh juice into a blender and add one avocado and two scoops of our new product,... - 114.658
Low Calorie Banana And Berry Whey Protein Shake
If you can't make a shake without banana, here is a low calorie banana and Berry Whey Protein Shake recipe. Big Andy is making it with blueberries, orange juice and sugar free non fat yogurt. The recipe is very simple except for the unavailability of the... - 114.263
Organic Meal Replacement Smoothie
Looking for a filling cool vegetarian drink to have in place of meal, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out the chef making vegetarian smoothie using berries, fruit extracts and meal replacement. Filling and nutritious. - 112.387
Healthy Fruit Smoothie
Healthy smoothies are purely fun becoz they take hardly a few minutes to get done and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef making tasty smoothe using basic fruit ingredients along with an energy food supplement. Deliciously energizing. - 112.34
Low Calorie Cream Smoothie
Want a creamy smoothie that is low in calories? Big Andy is just doing it for you in this video. He is making Low Calorie Cream Smoothie using frozen orange, vanilla extract and low fat milk. Making smoothies is easy, so watch the video for more details. - 111.776
Banana Spinach Puree For Babies
Here is a great recipe for your toddlers! This is an easy, healthy, and delicious puree that can be quickly. Your baby will love this and so will you! - 106.466
Smoothie With Fruits, Berries And Parsley
This recipe is definitely for the ones who love to eat healthy. Ready in seconds it incorporates the goodness of berries and fruits and is extremely filling. The natural sweetness of the fruits coupled with the creamy yogurt makes it a delicious treat too. - 106.191
Razzle Dazzle Low Calorie Whey Protein Smoothie
Want a refreshing smoothie? Try Big Andy's Razzle Dazzle Low calorie whey protein smoothie which is made with strawberries, pineapple juice, yogurt, banana and whey protein. With the yogurt and fruits, this is a low calorie smoothies to freshen up after a... - 101.863
Kale Green Berry Smoothie
1.Blend all the ingredients in a blender.
2.Serve this healthy smoothie in a tall glass. - 97.8994
Clean Eating Strawberry-vanilla Smoothie
For all the smoothie lovers or strawberry lovers, here is another special recipe to try with. You can blend this smoothie anytime, to relax or to rejuvenate. Serve this smoothie on a warm afternoon and win lots of acclaims. Watch the video to see how easy it... - 97.6537
Low Calorie Fruit Whey Smoothie
While some people want to gain weight, some would want to maintain it and therefore need a low calorie fruit whey smoothie that is low in calorie and high in protein. Therefore, your whey bulk host brings a low calorie fruit smoothie with whey protein. Now... - 94.0782
Frozen Banana And Rice Milk Smoothie
An anytime smoothie which is easy to make and packed with the goodness of bananas along with a dash of cinnamon. It can be the perfect go to snack for moms and kids alike. Peekaboo mom uses it to refuel after a run. But again, moms are always on a run and... - 92.5817
Green Smoothie With Kale, Cucumber And Apple
The possibilities are endless healthwise when you have a powelful blender in hand and a bunch of fresh fruits and vegetables. This recipe is simple enough to remind you what you already know. Throw in the greens with a fruit that complements the taste, as in... - 88.325
Fresh Mint And Strawberry Vegan Smoothie
Are you looking for a smoothie recipe that can be whipped up within seconds, is healthy and actually promises to be anti aging? Then watch this BlendItandMendIt video and learn to make a tasty smoothie that will keep you young, healthy and refreshed! - 83.8679
Sweet And Tangy Berry Smoothie
Wondering what needs to be done with berries lying in the fridge. Well, you can turn them into delicious berry smoothie and have some sips post workout. The drink is easy to make and with a little lemon juice gets more flavorful. Watch this video for more... - 78.3458
Strawberry And Raisin Smoothie
Its summer time and what more than a ready glass of Strawberry and Raisin Smoothie to tinker your sweeter side and refresh you in seconds!!! - 41.8654
Chocolate Egg Cream
1. Into a small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over 1/4 cup cold milk and let stand 1 minute.
2. Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 4 minutes.
3. In a blender, process remaining 1 cup milk, syrup and... - 39.9749
Avocado Yogurt Smoothie
1. To a blender add all ingredients except garnish, cover and process until smooth.
2. Garnish with fresh mint, if desired. - 38.4457
Frosty Chocolate Shake
1. Into a small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over 1/4 cup milk and let it stand 1 minute.
2. Over low heat stir such that the gelatine is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
3. Using a blender, process remaining 1/4 cup milk, syrup,... - 36.7741
Wash and grate the carrots.
In a pan put 3tbsp of ghee and carrot and fry till 5 to 8 mins.
Add the milk. Cook on a low flame for 1 hour stirring occasionally. Add sugar,salt, mix well and cook till the sugar has dissolved and all the milk has been... - 35.9958
Choco Berry Splash
1. In a tall glass fill with crushed ice.
2. Into a blender container measure all ingredients except club soda.
3. Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth.
4. Into glass over crushed ice pour adding club soda. - 35.7603
Pina Colada Protein Shake
Busy But Healthy Show host Kristine Fretwell offers up her quick and healthy version of a tasty summertime Pina Colada Protein Shake - 33.2175
Frosty Juice Shake
1. In blender container or food processor bowl place all ingredients, cover and blend or process on high speed until smooth and thick. - 31.4534
Low Calorie Banana Milk Shake
Put milk in blender.
Add vanilla and frozen banana, a little at a time.
If a thicker shake is desired, add ice cubes until desired thickness. - 29.5272
Thursday Feb 8th
Place all the ingredients in a blender and process on high speed until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes, occasionally stopping the blender to move any unblended fruit to the center with a spatula - 28.5123
GETTING READY 1) In a blender, place all the ingredients for smoothie. MAKING 2) Blend the mixture until smooth, frothy and thick. ... - 26.6025
GETTING READY 1) Core the apple. MAKING 2) In a blender, place all the fruits and juices. ... - 26.2823
Shamrock Mint Smoothie
How about this mint chocolate chip smoothie. . .made with fresh mint leaves – such a treat! - 0
Pineapple Coconut Smoothie
This Pineapple Coconut Smoothie always makes me feel like I'm in the tropics no matter where I am or what season it is. Add a little rum for that extra kick. - 0
Cucumber Chard Green Smoothie
1. In a vitamix, add the cucumber, roma tomatoes, swiss chard leaf and a pinch of sea salt.
2. Blend well together. If the tomatoes get foamy, let the vitamix run for an additional couple of seconds and the foam will disappear.
3. Pour into a tall... - 0
Pearsley Green Smoothie
1. In a vitamix, add the pear, parsley and the water, if you wish.
2. Put on the lid and blend well together.
3. Pour into a glass.
4. Serve as a healthy beverage. - 0
Lemon Fresh Iceberg Green Smoothie
Iceberg lettuce is high in water and for every 100 grams you sip, there is 95.64 grams of naturally filtered water and .90 grams of protein. It also has Calcium, Iron, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Thiamin, Potassium, B6, various amino acids, a low sodium content of... - 0
Leon's Blue Blaze Smoothie
1. In the vitamix, add the coconut water and blueberries.
2. Blend for a few minutes.
3. Pour into a glass.
4. Add a straw and serve chilled.
TIP: If you don't have blueberries, you can use any other fruit of your choice. - 0
Carrot Lemonade Green Smoothie
1. In the Vitamix, add the carrot along with the greens, lemon juice, pitted dates, water and ice cubes.
2. Put lid on and blend for 2 minutes.
3. Pour the smoothie into a glass.
4. Garnish with a lemon wedge and serve. - 0
Low Calorie Strawberry Smoothie
Learn how to make an easy fruit smoothie recipe using a Blendtec or Vitamix commercial blender. This easy strawberry smoothie recipe is loved by adults and kids alike. It is one of the most popular low calorie and low fat smoothie recipes in the world and is... - 0
Chocolate Spinach Beauty Water Green Smoothie Habit
1. In the vitamix combine cold water, spinach leaves, basil leaves, mint leaves, date and cocoa.
2. Blend until smooth consistency.
3. Serve the Chocolate Spinach Beauty Water Green Smoothie immediately. - 0
Hot Ginger Lemonade Green Smoothie Habit
1. In the vitamix combine hot water, honey, lemons, ginger root and fresh mint.
2. Blend until it is smooth in consistency.
3. Serve the Hot Ginger Lemonade Green Smoothie immediately. - 0
Strawberry Iceberg Green Smoothie
1. In a vita mix, add in the strawberries and blend at the speed of 10, until smooth.
2. Add in the lettuce berg and blend again.
3. Pour the smoothie in a glass and garnish with a strawberry. - 0
Lien's Beginner Green Smoothie
1. In a blender, add in all the ingredients and blend well.
2. Pour the drink into serving glass and serve. - 0
Low Calorie Smoothie Recipes By Category
Low Calorie Smoothie Drink: