- » Low Calorie Shrimp Rice
Low Calorie Shrimp Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie shrimp rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie shrimp rice recipes.
First wash Rice and drain it aside.
Take a Cooker pour Oil when it is Hot,
Add Cardmom,Cinnamon,Cloves and fry for a sec.
Now put Onion and fry till golden brown.
Then add the Grinded paste and fry till raw smell goes and oil seprates.
Now add Tomatoes and... - 47.4763
Fiesta Shrimp And Rice
1) In a saucepan, melt margarine on medium heat.
2) In another pan mix all ingredients except for peas and shrimp. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 15 minutes until rice is almost done.
3) Add peas and shrimp and simmer for 15 more minutes or until... - 42.6662
You May Also Like!
Low Calorie Shrimp Creole
In a large saucepan bring the 4 cups water to boiling; add shrimp.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer for 1 to 3 minutes or till shrimp turn pink; drain and set aside.
In a large skillet combine the onion, green pepper, and 1/4 cup water.
Bring to... - 41.0919
Low Calorie Seafood Okra Gumbo
Combine oysters and cold water.
Stir and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Strain and refrigerate oysters and oyster water until ready to use.
Melt 2 teaspoons of the margarine in heavy 5-quart saucepan over high heat.
Add about 1 1/2 cups of the onions just as... - 39.433
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice
A dish to be had which is low on calorie and uses brown rice instead of the regular white rice! A recipe of the healthier you. See the video for more. - 70.7569
Shrimp Quiche With Rice Crust
To Prepare Crust: Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
Spray 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
In medium bowl combine all ingredients for crust and press mixture over bottom and up sides of sprayed dish; bake until firm and lightly browned,... - 42.5747
Stir Fry Chili Shrimp
1) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet and add the chilli pepper.
2) Cook over moderate heat, constantly stirring, till the chilli is tender. This takes about 30 seconds.
3) Add the bell pepper, onion and garlic and continue to cook and frequently stir... - 41.7677
Light And Saucy Shrimp
1. In 2-quart saucepan, combine first 7 ingredients let it simmer, covered, 10 minutes or until onions are tender.
2. Stir in tomatoes and vinegar and let it simmer, covered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Put in shrimp and let it simmer an... - 42.7938
Chinese Prawns Shrimp With Vegetables
Slit the prawns (shrimp) down the back and remove the blackish veins. Put them in a bowl and stir in the soy sauce, sherry, garlic and onion. Leave to marinate for an hour, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the remaining ingredients, cover with vented cling film... - 35.2473
Vietnamese Dipping Sauce
Looking for an interesting and delicious Asian sauce recipe? You have come to the right place. Watch the video to learn how to make a popular Vietnamese dipping sauce that can be served with almost every savory appetizer. It is extremely simple and tastes... - 112.935
Asian Summer Rolls
Here's a simple recipe for making spring rolls with rice wrappers. Some people refer to them as summer rolls to distinguish them from egg rolls and Chinese spring rolls. They are all spring rolls, because that's when they were traditionally made. Enjoy!... - 0