- » Low Calorie Sauce
Low Calorie Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie sauce recipes.
Heart-healthy Szechuan Style Chicken With Peanut Sauce
All you Chinese food lovers on a healthy diet, this Szechuan-style chicken with peanuts is a recipe you should not miss. This tastes much better than any take-out and is ten times healthier! If you don’t believe it you will have to try it. Chef Binks and... - 133.598
Salmon Cooked In Thai Curry Sauce
Do you love Thai preparations and are you a fond of salmon, too? Here is a very simple and easy way of cooking salmon with Thai curry sauce. The method of cooking is steaming. In the video the chef shows us how to steam the salmon in a very simple way. This... - 126.92
Shell Pasta And Veggies In Thai Yellow Curry Sauce
Italians can enjoy Thai food in their very own way with this fusion recipe that offers best of Thai and Italian dish. Chef has come up with an excellent idea of preparing Shell Pasta and Veggies in Thai Yellow Curry Sauce. Its easy to prepare with a readymade... - 122.415
Scallops With Spicy Raspberry Ginger Sauce - Part 1
Preparing scallops can be a daunting task. They may look completely harmless but so many things can go wrong when you cook them. Dr Gong share some tips and shows you how to make succulent and perfectly cooked scallops. He prepares a delicious spicy sweet... - 120.047
Raw Tapioca Rolls With Spicy Chili Dipping Sauce
Here is an amazing tasting veggie spring roll that is filled with crunchy satisfaction. This is what I would call some raw deliciousness! You do not have to have a food blender, dehydrator or fancy equipment to make a delicious raw food meal. Santiago shows... - 109.802
Healthy Egg Roll With Hot Mustard Sauce
For all who love egg rolls and wished to have it healthy, here is a very interesting version of the dish from Amy. Serve it up for breakfast with hot mustard; ah, what a wonderful way to start the day! - 104.578
Korean Food: Chicken And Vegetables With Mustard Sauce (닭가슴살 겨자 냉채)
If you have some leftover roast chicken or shredded chicken after you have made a stock, this is a great way to use it. This Korean style salad recipe is very healthy and a great alternative to a fried appetizer at a party. It is basically a chicken vegetable... - 103.679
Homemade Basic Stir-fry Sauce
1. Mince the ginger and garlic, set aside.
2. Dissolve the corn starch in the rice wine and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan; sauté the ginger and garlic for 30 second over medium heat to bring out the flavor and the great... - 96.9346
Raw And Vegan Kelp Noodles In Spicy Tomato Sauce
All the Raw Vegans out there, do not miss this recipe video. This recipe of kelp noodles in tomato sauce is a great way to replace pasta in your diet. The sauce is so spicy with a sweet tinge and blends incredibly well with the kelp noodles. This recipe makes... - 94.7607
Greek Tzatziki Sauce
Chef Nikko has the specialty of experimenting with cuisines of wide variety. Today, he prepares a totally different recipe, Greek Tzatziki Sauce that goes well almost anything. As we have seen in the past, Nikko and team try to make cuisines even if all the... - 93.4793
Stir Fried Tilapia In Lemon Sauce
Treaty Tilapia !!!! This amusing video prepares tilapia with the delicate flavoring from lemon sauce. The sweet tang from the lemon sauce and richly enhanced when mixed with the fish. This easy recipe for tilapia only takes a few minutes to prepare, uses few... - 88.3855
Raw Lasagna - Part 2 - Raw Tomato Sauce
Hail the raw food revolution! This raw tomato sauce can easily put the bottled tomato sauce industry out of business. This could easily be the best raw and vegan tomato sauce recipe of all time. For all the newbies in the world of raw food cooking, this... - 87.9293
Whole Wheat Pasta With Asparagus Sauce
Pasta particularly whole wheat pasta is healthy and more so with good sauces. Check out the recipe to cook Whole Wheat Pasta with Asparagus sauce in quick and easy steps with no fuss. A quick meal for healthy needs! - 85.2871
Indian Green Chutney
Preparing an Indian menu for dinner? This Green Chutney is a must include. The recipe is quick and easy and is totally irresistible. No Indian meal is complete without this flavorful chutney. Give it a try today. - 82.2554
Slow Cooked Apple Sauce
A versatile spread, Apple Sauce has stood the test of times. It definitely scores with kids for its natural sweet flavor and taste. It is a healthy accompaniment to an any time snack that can be done at home with ease. - 79.9786
Navy Beans In Lemony Dijon Sauce
In 5-quart casserole, combine water, beans, onion, carrot, celery, parsley, dill, salt and fennel.
Microwave at High for 10 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave for 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 hours, or until beans are tender, stirring twice.
Drain,... - 49.3958
Pasta With Eggplant Prosciutto Sauce
1. Take a 10-inch nonstick skillet and add oil in it for heating against medium low heat.
2. Add eggplant to it, cook by stirring.
3. Cover the cook the eggplants under medium intensity of flame until eggplants turn soft; it should take ideally 5-7... - 48.4293
Roasted Marinara Sauce
The Italian American name for a tomato sauce made from olive oil, ripe tomatoes, garlic and herbs. Considered a little spicy compared to tomato sauce, this red sauce is easily prepared and marries well with any pasta dish. It is also commonly known to be... - 47.8373
Poached Turkey Tenderloins With Tarragon Sauce
To cook in a skillet
1. Inside a large skillet, place the tenderloins in a single layer.
2. Put in wine, celery, onions, spices and enough water to cover tenderloins.
3. Cover the skillet and let it poach over low heat about 40 minutes or until no... - 47.7221
Asparagus With Hazelnut Orange Sauce
1) In a skillet, add butter to melt over medium heat.
2) SautÃ© the nuts and toss in the butter until lightly golden, 5 to 6 minutes.
3) Add the orange zest and stir for few seconds.
4) Pour in orange juice and swirl to blend over heat.
5) Stir in... - 47.5772
Low Calorie Swedish Meatballs With Sauce
In medium mixing bowl, combine all meatball ingredients.
Shape into 18 meatballs, about 1 1/2 inches.
Arrange in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until firm and no longer pink,... - 47.5299
Clams And Mussels With Vegetable Sauce
1) In a microwavable pie-plate of 9 inches, combine together the wine (or vermouth), vegetables, thyme, butter, salt and pepper.
2) Use vented plastic wrap to cover the plate and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes, till the vegetables are tender,... - 46.8157
Tomato Apricot Chutney
1. In a large heavy, keep all the ingredients and heat over medium-low heat.
2. Gently simmer uncovered for 1 1/4 hours; stir often.
3. Bring it to boil and then reduce the heat.
4. Remove and discard cinnamon stick.
5. Let the chutney at room... - 46.5414
Turkey With Orange Sauce
1. Rinsing turkey parts pat dry and place under broiler to brown. (If using only thigh, remove skin.)
2. Transfer to Dutch oven or roasting pan and sprinkle with paprika.
3. Over turkey parts place the onion slices.
4. In a small bowl,... - 46.3044
Mussels In Cream And Curry Sauce
1. Wash and scrub the mussels several times in cold water.
2. Discard all broken shells and the ones that do not close tightly.
3. Remove the beard from each one.
4. In a large saucepan, rub the inner side with a buttered paper and... - 46.058
Chili Cheese Wontons With Cilantro Sauce
1. For making the sauce, in a small bowl, stir together V8 juice, cilantro and green onion and set aside.
2. For making the filling into an 8-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot oil, let the onion and red pepper cook with chili powder... - 45.758
BÃ©arnaise Sauce Sans Sel
1) In a saucepan, mix together the vinegar, wine, shallots, tarragon and black and cayenne peppers and bring it to boil until reduced in quantity to 2 tablespoons.
2) Allow it to cool to room temperature.
3) In a blender container, add the egg yolks to... - 45.5685
Haddock With Cauliflower White Sauce
Place the rice, onions, stock, and saffron in a medium-size saucepan and bring to a boil.
Let boil for 2 to 3 minutes, then cover and reduce heat to lowest point.
Cook for 45 minutes, then turn off heat and let stand 10 minutes more.
Steam the cauliflower... - 45.4677
1) Chop the onion coarsely and place aside.
2) Press the garlic and add to the onions.
3) In a skillet, add oil and heat up.
4) Add the onion and garlic mixture and saute over medium heat until onion is soft.
5) Break up the tomatoes by... - 45.385
Vegetable Terrine With Tomato Sauce
Put the onions in a casserole and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the eggplant (aubergines), garlic powder, mixed herbs, white wine and half the olive oil.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
Rinse and seed the bell peppers and remove the... - 45.3669
Steamed Fish With Non Ya Chilli Sauce
The steamed fish recipe is just right for all you seafood lovers. It is fish marinated in soya, aromats and a whole lot of ingredients that give a distinct yummy flavor and taste to the fish. An ideal dish for the special occasion you have been planning. Look... - 45.1214
Fluke With Lemon Sauce
1) In the egg white, drop the fish fillet and then drop it into the bread crumbs. Coat both sides of the fillet evenly. Repeat the process with the remaining fillets. Ensure that all the breadcrumbs and egg white have been used up.
2) Heat the oil in a... - 44.653
Joyce's Favorite Tomato Sauce
Place tomato paste and tomatoes in blender; blend until smooth.
Turn mixture into a heavy-bottomed stainless steel pan; bring just to boil.
Reduce heat, add remaining ingredients, and simmer, uncovered, 1 hour or until sauce is well flavored.
Remove bay leaf... - 44.6217
Baby Turnips In Cream Of Chicken Sauce
Baby Turnips In Cream Of Chicken Sauce is a mind blowing appetizer. The Lemon juice gives Baby Turnips In Cream Of Chicken Sauce a tangy and refreshing taste. - 44.3673
Zucchini In Herb And Parmesan Sauce
Zucchini In Herb And Parmesan Sauce is a tasty appetizer. The Sour cream and eggs gives the Zucchini In Herb And Parmesan Sauce a perfect taste. - 44.2539
Baked Stuffed Apples With Custard Sauce
In small saucepan combine cherries, currants, sugar, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, and the cinnamon and bring to a boil; cook, stirring occasionally, until cherries are coated and mixture is slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
Preheat oven to... - 44.2012
Spiced Mushroom Sauce
1) In a sauce, add tomato juice, garlic powder, onion, chili powder, barbecue spices, vinegar, peppers, thyme and basil.
2) Combine the mixture and place over heat to simmer, uncovered, for about 35 minutes. Scoop out peppers, if desired.
3) Add... - 44.1738
Ranchero Salsa Rosa
1. In the bottom of each tomato, cut a small X.
2. In a pot of boiling water, drop in the tomatoes for 30 seconds.
3. Immediately transfer to a bowl of ice water.
4. Slip off the skins.
5. Cut the peeled tomatoes lengthwise into halves.
6.... - 44.1696
Loin Of Pork In Mustard Sauce
With a small pointed knife, prick the meat here and there, sliding in a piece of garlic along the knife blade at each incision.
Sprinkle the meat with the mixed herbs and salt and pepper.
Place the meat in a dish, cover, and microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH for 35... - 44.1304
Veal In A White Sauce
Put the butter into a casserole and add the onions.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the veal to the onions.
Crumble the bouillon (stock) cube over and add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour over the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 8... - 44.087
Low Calorie Sauce Recipes By Category