- » Low Calorie Sauce
Low Calorie Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie sauce recipes.
Sunset Freshly Stewed Tomatoes
The key to a fabulous tomato sauce is in the tomatoes, and that is why I love using Sunset Produce gourmet tomatoes. Sunset Produce has a contagious passion for flavor that shines in their unique Campari tomato. Sometimes it is the most of simple recipes that... - 133.935
Quick Tomato Sauce
If you are crazy about homemade tomato sauce, then here is something for you. It is one of the staple ingredients, every equipped kitchen should have. If you never prepared this on your own, then don't miss this chance to learn the process as this homemade... - 132.697
Low Fat Raw Vegan Pesto
Wish that you had a great low fat and raw recipe for Pesto?! Get ready because this recipe is delicious and can be used on everything! Use it as a salad dressing or even as a side dish to add a little pesto presto in your life! - 130.004
Everyone loves ketchup - and there is none better than the kind you make at home. Here is the basic recipe, and you can dress it up with some hot peppers for extra kick. - 126.459
Whole Wheat Pasta In Tomato Sauce (low Calorie) By Tarla Dalal
Whole wheat pasta, savor this healthy Italian delicacy, which is also a rich source of proteins and fibre! The Italian diet which is known for its high-calorie pasta preparations and its cheesy sauces has been converted into this high fibre version". As the... - 125.113
Fresh Tomato Sauce - Italian
Another staple for your recipe box, this tomato sauce will add that fresh garden flavour to your pastas and pizzas. - 123.692
Kelp Noodles With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Have you ever made a dish with kelp noodles? Watch this impressive video that would surely amaze you. The video presents a recipe for raw kelp noodles with creamy mushroom sauce that needs no cooking. You try this recipe for a party or get-together too! - 122.952
Homemade Strawberry Sauce
Strawberry Sauce is a great topping on any desserts like cheesecake, ice creams. The natural bright red color of the strawberries adds a splash of color to your desserts and also make it super tasty. I made Eggless Strawberry Cupcakes using the Strawberry... - 121.574
If you have cooked some lamb, or made a Gyro then you just have to make some Tzatziki. Watch this video to learn how to make this cool creamy and tangy cucumber yogurt dip flavored with garlic. It’s the perfect summer compliment to grilled meats, kebabs,... - 121.492
How To Make And Can Applesauce
The best way to have cheap and good quality apple sauce all year round is to make it in bulk when it is in season and can it. Watch this video of Making and Canning Apple Sauce to do it professionally. You can store these jars fir up to 3 years. Isn't that a... - 120.432
Bbq Sauce - In 60 Seconds
Add loads of flavour to grilled food by using it as a sauce, or something to marinade your chicken in. It's easy to make in just 60 seconds - Enjoy! - 120.177
Scallops With Spicy Raspberry Ginger Sauce - Part 1
Preparing scallops can be a daunting task. They may look completely harmless but so many things can go wrong when you cook them. Dr Gong share some tips and shows you how to make succulent and perfectly cooked scallops. He prepares a delicious spicy sweet... - 118.988
How To Make Homemade Sriracha
5 ingredient fix. 100% natural with no preservatives. Join me as I make my very favorite condiment. If you're not familiar with it, it's a thick hot sauce with a beautiful balance of spicy and salty with just a subtle hint of sweet, perfect for a stir-fry,... - 118.973
Coriander Dipping Sauce
1.Wash and clean the cilantro and finely chop the Serrano pepper
2.Juice the lemon. Do not use bottled lemon juice.
3.In a food processor, place the cilantro and serrano pepper and process till coarsely chopped. Push down the paste on to... - 117.846
If you want to replicate the special South American sauce, chimichurri, in your kitchen, then here is the recipe. In this video, chef demonstrates the detail process of blending the sauce by adding the fresh herbs, garlic, red wine vinegar and extra virgin... - 117.761
Raw Buffalo Wing Sauce
We're in Buffalo, so obviously, it was worth a shot to try to make a raw food recipe for hot wing sauce...Of course, we have no chicken wings to add it to, but maybe you can help us figure out what we can put it on! - 117.398
Betty's Chimichurri Sauce
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chimichurri Sauce. This is a relish that originated in Argentina and is great when served with beef steak or roast.
My inspiration for making Chimichurri was the trip my husband, Rick, and I made to our alma... - 116.298
How To Make Strawberry Topping
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for strawberry topping. - 115.038
Vietnamese Dipping Sauce
Looking for an interesting and delicious Asian sauce recipe? You have come to the right place. Watch the video to learn how to make a popular Vietnamese dipping sauce that can be served with almost every savory appetizer. It is extremely simple and tastes... - 114.868
Vietnamese Ginger Sweet Soy Sauce
Looking for a sauce that will go well with everything and is something out of the ordinary? Then try Ramona Werst's Ginger Sweet Soy Sauce. It offers an interesting mix of flavors and is guaranteed to go well with almost everything. Watch the video to know... - 113.992
Christmas Raspberry Frangelico Sauce
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for Christmas raspberry frangelico sauce. - 112.667
Betty's Versatile Pizza Sauce
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Versatile Pizza Sauce. This is a sauce that can be used for topping a pizza, or as a sauce for any kind of pasta, or as a dipping sauce for breadsticks. - 111.667
Homemade Basic Stir-fry Sauce
1. Mince the ginger and garlic, set aside.
2. Dissolve the corn starch in the rice wine and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan; sauté the ginger and garlic for 30 second over medium heat to bring out the flavor and the great... - 111.408
Tomato Sauce - Gravy - Salsa Di Pomodoro
1. Wash the tomatoes and chop the carrots, celery and the onion.
2. Put everything in the pot along with a finger level of cold water.
3. Let it simmer and cook for 25 minutes or until the carrots is soft.
4. Put part of the ingredients in the grinder... - 111.22
Spicy Sauce For Sushi Rolls
1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, chilli oil, sesame oil, and chilli paste.
2. Drop cucumber and mix it well. Taste and adjust.
3. Serve spicy sauce with sushi. - 110.397
Rotla With Roasted Garlic Sauce
Very few things in life are as comforting as an Indian meal. Chef Bhal Dave details two easy recipes on how to make chapatis and garlic sauce. This is indeed a win-win combo and is a sure crowd-pleaser. A perfect lunch/dinner anyday! - 109.199
Unique Dipping-sauce Ideas For Idaho French Fries
French fries are just like any other crunchy munchies until you top them with gooey, delectable, syrupy sauces. This video instructs you on how to make one such delectable sauce for your fries. Replete with yummy ingredients like harissa, cumin, sesame oil... - 108.103
Homemade Barbecue Sauce
1. In blender, add tomato ketchup, red wine vinegar, water, and brown sugar.
2. Put Worcestershire sauce, and blend for 30 seconds on low.
3. Drop mustard powder, paprika, salt, black pepper, and pepper sauce in it. Blend until nice and smooth.
4.... - 106.735
Lynn's Caramel Sauce
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Caramel Sauce that can be used on ice cream, cakes or cinnamon rolls. Super easy and delicious. - 105.818
Homemade Apple Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, pour water and add sliced apples in it.
2. Add lemon juice, mixed spice, and sugar.
3. Place it on high heat, and bring it to a boil.
4. Turn the heat to low, cover it with lid and allow it to simmer for 10-15 or until apples... - 105.692
Cranberry Apple Chutney
This cranberry apple chutney recipe is really easy, and you can add it any meal for a huge flavor boost. I always love having a good sauce around to make healthy vegan recipes instantly delicious. - 105.146
Betty's Taco Sauce
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Taco Sauce from scratch. This is a refreshing alternative to bottled taco sauce. - 103.857
Lynn demonstrates how to make homemade ketchup. This is an easy and super delicious. This makes about 5 cups. - 103.534
Italian Style Pizza Sauce
If you are looking for the recipe of pizza sauce, then you must check this out. Chef Bhavna shows this easy recipe to make pizza sauce at home. Do check out the video for this interesting recipe. - 103.349
Lynn's Butterscotch Hard Shell Ice Cream Sauce
Lynn demonstrates how to make a Butterscotch Hard Shell Ice Cream Sauce that is delicious over ice cream. It hardens over the ice cream, similar to the type found in the grocery store. - 103.192
Non-dairy Tzatziki Sauce
I was recently asked by a subscriber if I could make a non-dairy Tzatziki Sauce, well yes I can and it tastes really good. - 102.693
Traditional Greek Tzatziki Sauce
Tzatziki is a popular Greek sauce or dip that is best enjoyed with pita bread or different types of meat dishes like souvlaki or gyros. Eva Papayiannis tells you how to whomp up this Greek sauce at home using yogurt. However, if you aren't too fond of yogurt,... - 102.588
Presenting the traditional Mexican salsa with an all new twist. This one is specially meant for people on a vegan diet. Serve it with nachos, tacos, burritos or any other snack of your choice, this recipe will never disappoint you. Learn this all time... - 102.228
Homemade Tomato Pasta Sauce
Have you been looking for a yummy homemade Pasta Sauce? You've got a brilliant recipe right here. Watch this video now to learn a fabulous Homemade Tomato Pasta Sauce recipe that is sure to tickle your taste buds. - 101.791
Hatch Chili Bbq Sauce
It's Hatch chili season and I wanted to come up with a new recipe for using them. I think the BBQ sauce is it. - 100.917
Garlic Yogurt Sauce
For those who like cucumbers, here is a super easy recipe for cucumber, garlic and yogurt sauce. Watch this interesting video that also displays a wonderful technique to get rid of onion or garlic smell. Look at this video to make this simple versatile sauce. - 100.797
Lynn's Homemade Barbeque Sauce
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious and simple homemade barbeque sauce that comes from her mother-in-law. This was the only barbeque sauce that she used for ribs, chicken or whenever she needed barbeque sauce for a dish. - 100.745
Gingered Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce For The Holidays
1. Wash, and pick through cranberries, discarding the bad ones if any.
2. In a medium sized saucepan, add sugar and gingerale. Place it on medium high heat, and bring it to a boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until sugar... - 99.7312
Vietnamese Bean Dipping Sauce
Looking for a simple recipe to make the famous Vietnamese fermented bean sauce? Then you have come to the right place! Watch Ramona Werst as she details a simple recipe to make the sauce within a few minutes! - 98.7001
Be it rib roast or roast beef, nothing really adds to the flavor and texture of meaty dishes than horseradish sauce. Slightly piquant and extremely flavorful, Chef Keith Snow shows how you can whip up this classic meat-dish accompaniment at home in a few... - 98.6901
How To Make Healthy Pasta Sauce? Bell Peppers Sauce
Learn how to prepare healthy pasta sauce at home by using grilled bell peppers. This sauce is light and flavorful, can be used over pasta, rice, with vegetables, grilled chicken, fish or other meats. - 98.1773
Traditional British Bread Sauce
Don't commit a crime by using a packet of ready-mix bread sauce when you have a such an easy recipe of a creamy, delectable homemade bread sauce such as this. This traditional British sauce is the classic and medieval accompaniment to your Christmas roast... - 97.6118
Homemade Chili Garlic Sauce / World Of Flavor
1. In a food processor, add in the red chiles and garlic. Process until chunky.
2. Take out the sauce in a pan, and add in the remaining ingredients. Place on the stove and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Serve with noodles. - 97.5409
Chipotle Salsa Sauce
It's game night, and you have all your friends coming over at your place. You don't know what sauce to serve with a bowl of chips or nachos. Don't worry, check out the video of the yummy and tangy Chipotle Salsa Sauce. It is one of the most tastiest sauces... - 97.3888
Betty's Basic Barbecue Sauce
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Basic Barbecue Sauce. This is a simple sauce that tastes terrific and is made from convenience products that you most likely will have on hand. - 97.1183
Vietnamese Peanut Sauce
Want a very simple recipe for the popular Vietnamese peanut sauce? Watch Ramona Werst as she shares an extremely easy recipe for a sauce that is sure to add flavor to everything that it becomes a part of! - 96.6824
How To Cook Kampot Pepper Apricot Brandy Sauce
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards, shares with you How to Cook Kampot Pepper Apricot Brandy Sauce.
These amazing, little peppercorns from Cambodia will knock your socks off, especially with the combination of apricot brandy, cream and fresh herbs...Wow! - 96.2945
Healthy Mac And Cheese Sauce
1. In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2. Serve the cheese with your favorite pasta. - 95.661
Homemade Cocktail Sauce
Are you looking for a recipe for homemade cocktail sauce? Here is a video that shows a simple cocktail sauce recipe by Chef Laurance who uses ingredients that would be easily available in your kitchen cabinet. Make the cocktail sauce as per your taste and... - 95.5443
Video 3 Home Canning Tomatoes; Tomato Sauce & Salsa
Do you sometimes feel too lazy or tired to cook tomato sauce when you need it the most? This making and canning tomatoes tomato sauce and salsa video is a perfect solution for your problem. Now you can have fresh tomatoes or a sauce straight out of a can. - 94.8832
1. In food processor, place basil, garlic, lemon juice and salt. Pulse well.
2. Add pine nuts, cheese, and black pepper. Slowly pour in oil and pulse constantly until smooth.
3. Serve with baked chicken wings and enjoy! - 93.8277
Classic Homemade Mustard Sauce
Who doesn't want a personalized mustard sauce recipe. Here's one just for you. Watch the chef share a Homemade Classic Mustard Sauce recipe that can be easily prepared in your own kitchen. Enhance the taste of your sandwiches and appetizers with this... - 93.0995
Teriyaki Barbeque Sauce
If you are one of those Japanese food addicts, who prefer cooking authentic Japanese at their own kitchen - then this recipe video of homemade teriyaki sauce will come handy to you. Preparing this authentic teriyaki sauce does not involve any cooking at all.... - 91.5789
1. Wash the mint leaves. Chop them very finely.
2. In a pan, pour vinegar. Heat it and bring it to boil.
3. To this add sugar and mint leaves and allow it to simmer for 5- 10 minutes or till the sauce is reduced. Do not allow it to burn.... - 91.0204
Thai Inspired Wraps With Faux "peanut" Sauce
1. In a blender, add the water, almond butter,honey,1 teaspoon of sea salt, cayenne pepper and lemon juice. Blend to a smooth paste and keep aside.This is the dip to go with the wraps.
2. Take the shredded carrot and add salt,cumin and garlic powder.... - 90.6038
Hot Sauce Challenge
Barry is asked to make a hot sauce and gets friends to try it out. - 89.5535
Delicious Pizza Sauce
A delicious sauce over pizza enhances the taste of pizza many folds. Today, chef not only has an easy homemade pizza recipe but also gives lots of insight on how to develop your own pizza sauce. The video would have been more useful for those who have never... - 85.9557
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Fresh Mint Sauce
Why eat mint sauce from a jar when all you need is a few stalks of fresh garden mint, vinegar and sugar to make fresh mint sauce in less than 5 minutes. For your favorite lamb dishes, to serve at your next dinner party, here is a super easy and delicious... - 85.5936
Green Beans With Tomato Sauce
Grean beans with tomato sauce served on rice , if you are vagetarian and want to eat healthy food, this recipe can be great for you(garlic, grean beans, tomato paste, olive oil, water, salt, black pepper). - 85.3687
Asian Style Barbecue Sauce
Few sauces taste as good as a well made Asian barbecue sauce. Want to learn how to make the perfect barbecue sauce that can also be used as a marinade? Then you need to watch this video by FoodWishes.com. Let chef John show you the fun and easy way to make a... - 85.2305
Roasted Thai Chili Vinegar Sauce - Hot Spicy Healthy Condiments
Chili vinegar is an almost compulsory condiment or side served with rice or noodles in Thai cuisine. Check out this video showing how to make Roasted Thai Chili Vinegar Sauce that is great to serve along or to use into dishes. Spicy chili affair! - 83.4389
How To Make An Authentic Thai Fish Sauce
Sauces are essential needs of most Asian cuisines and here is a Thai recipe to make one. Check out the chef in the video making Authentic Chili Sauce that is easy to make with just a few ingredients and store for a week. Handy preparation to go with fish! - 82.2553
Sprouting Broccoli With White Sauce
1. Trim away any discolored leaves and trim the base of the stalks of the broccoli, leaving nice shaped broccoli spears about 10cm in length.
2. Wash well under cold running water.
3. Keep the white sauce warm in a bain marie.
4. Pour enough water... - 75.8281
Falafel Sandwich Part 1: Cucumber Sauce
Clyde is showing falafel sandwich recipe in great detail. In this part of the video he makes a cucumber sauce using sour cream. He has improved a lot ever since he shot his first video and narrates better. You can also watch Falafel Sandwich Part 2, and ... - 75.6229
Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a pot, mix together the pineapple chunks and juice, tomato ketchup, white vinegar, sriracha chili sauce and sugar.
2. Simmer over medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
3. Let it cool, bottle and refrigerate.
4. Serve the Sweet and Sour sauce as... - 72.3802
Low Calorie Swedish Meatballs With Sauce
In medium mixing bowl, combine all meatball ingredients.
Shape into 18 meatballs, about 1 1/2 inches.
Arrange in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until firm and no longer pink,... - 45.9799
Vegan Low Calorie Sauce
1) Into a small bowl, put the drained tomatoes and the onions.
2) On high power, cook for 8 minutes, stirring in between.
3) Now, add the bayleaf powder.
4) Add salt and pepper to taste.
5) In a small bowl, mix the cornflour and the reserved juice.
6)... - 38.6182
Low Calorie Chocolate Sauce
Heat chocolate and 1 1/2 cups of the milk in top part of double boiler over hot water.
When chocolate is melted, beat with rotary beater.
Add liquid sweetener and salt.
Mix remaining 1/2 cup milk with flour to make a smooth paste.
Stir into chocolate mixture... - 37.8443
Low Calorie Hol Landaise Sauce
Heat milk in saucepan until bubbles form around edge.
Combine egg yolks, salt, red pepper, lemon juice, flavoring, and cornstarch in electric blender, cover and swirl until smooth.
Slowly, add hot milk to mixture with blender on mediumspeed.
Pour mixture into... - 36.8027
Low Calorie Chocolate Sauce
Heat chocolate and 1 1/2 cups milk in top part of double boiler over hot water.
When chocolate is melted, beat with rotary beater.
Add salt and liquid sweetener according to directions on bottle.
Mix remaining 1/2 cup milk with flour to make a smooth... - 36.4437
Low Calorie Creole Sauce
1. Combine all ingredients in 2-quart saucepan; bring to boiling.
2. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes. - 33.7325
Low Calorie Gravy
In small saucepan, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens slightly and comes to a boil.
Simmer for 5 minutes. - 32.867
Low Calorie Salad Dressing Or Basting Sauce
1. In a blender jar with stirring blades, put together all ingredients and process for 4-5 seconds until onion is finely chopped.
2. Use Low Calorie Salad Dressing Or Basting Sauce for making salads or for basting barbeques. - 32.5099
Low Calorie Hollandaise Sauce
1) In a saucepan, mix the milk, mayonnaise, salt and pepper together, stir continuously over a low heat, until warm.
2) Then mix in the grated lemon peel and lemon juice.
3) Use as required. - 31.7822
Low Calorie Horseradish Sauce
1. Combine all ingredients in small bowl.
2. Refrigerate, covered, until well chilled— about 1 hour. Serve cold. - 28.5595
Low Calorie Lemon Sauce For Vegetables
1. Heat the chicken broth and butter in a 1-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and water, and stir into the heated broth. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Using the same bowl, beat together the egg... - 25.7394
Low Calorie Sauce
Blend water, lemon juice and vanilla in large mixing bowl.
Beat with rotary beater.
Gradually sprinkle milk powder into mixture, beating constantly, until mixture thickens.
This will take time.
Add honey a little at a time.
Continue beating until mixture is... - 25.6053
Low Calorie Bechamel Sauce
1. Combine skim milk and low-fat cottage cheese in the container of an electric blender. Cover and whirl at high speed until mixture is smooth and creamy. The consistency will be very thick.
2. Turn the cottage-cheese mixture into a small, heavy saucepan and... - 25.265
The Best Seafood Sauce
Forget about drawn butter or mignonette! Meet the one and only dipping sauce you need for seafood. Whether it’s crab, fish, shrimp, lobster, oyster, mussels…you name it, this sauce has it covered. - 0
Low Calorie Sauce Recipes By Category