- » Low Calorie Salsa
Low Calorie Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie salsa recipes.
Pan Seared Tilapia With Tropical Salsa
Fish like tilapia turn out great when cooked with interesting flavors and techniques. Watch the video by Chef Hari showing in simple and easy steps to cook tilapia as well as a tropical style salsa to serve over. Good to pair with wine. - 132.798
Pico De Gallo, Mango Salsa And Salsa Verde
If you want to have salsa and are a little adventurous, here is an ensemble of salsa on your plate with different variations. Take a quick virtual tour along the Riverside area of California along with the chef before beginning to make the salsa. Enjoy the... - 119.196
Pico De Gallo
A quick condiment to use with a Mexican dish or to top soups. Fresh, healthy and delicious. You can also use this as a dip for tostito chips. - 101.551
Here the chef has shared an authentic Mexican salsa recipe. He has prepared this awesome salsa using plenty of tomatoes, jalapenos or serrano peppers and other simple ingredients. This wonderful salsa is highly recommended by the chef for it's flavor and... - 100.264
Baked Tilapia With Salsa
If you are looking for a good diet recipe using fish, which looks exotic and tastes wonderful, you are at the right place. Watch this baked tilapia with salsa recipe which Amy cooks at her home and it comes out so delicious and looks fabulous. So get the... - 99.9527
Best Fruit Now - Tropical Fruit Salsa
If you want something healthy and refreshing this summer, try making a healthy fruit salsa. Combining the goodness of lime, kiwi and pineapple, this salsa is just so amazing. Pair it with the juice of your choice and enjoy! - 99.8341
Ok this is such an amazing dip and its so easy to make… don’t be scared I promise you can do it! - 96.0664
Quick Tomato Salsa
Internationally renowned natural health physician and Mercola.com founder Dr. Joseph Mercola shares a video of Luci Lock who demonstrates a fabulously easy tomato salsa recipe using fresh ingredients from the local farmers market. - 95.4759
Oriental Salsa With Baked Wonton Chips
A healthy fare with flavors inspired from Asia can make up for a perfect platter to entertain guests with. Easy to make, this salsa combines crunchy and fresh vegetables dressed up the Asian way along with wonton wrappers baked golden brown. This one... - 91.821
Need a quick, easy, yummy dip to accompany your potato wafers of tortillas? Robyn tells you how to prepare yummy salsa at home using freshest of organic ingredients in just five minutes. Worth a shot when caught for time! - 91.5487
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.0088
1. Cut chili lengthwise, remove and discard seeds and ribs.
2. Mince the chili.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine pineapple, cucumber, and onion.
4. Add minced chili to the pineapple mixture, depending on taste.
5. Add garlic, lime... - 47.1346
Sweet Sour Cucumbers With Onions
1.Take a bowl, put cucumber slices in it and season with salt.
2.Put cold water enough to cover the slices.
3.Chill for 30 minutes.
4.Drain the refrigerated cucumber.
5.Put onion in it.
6.Make a mixture of vinegar, water, sugar, dill... - 47.0798
1. In a bowl, place papaya, kiwis, tomato, and shallot.
2. Add lime zest, lime juice, and jalapeno; toss gently.
3. Season with salt to taste.
4. Add cilantro; stir to mix.
5. Refrigerate in a closed container for up to 1 hour.
6.... - 44.3241
Ranchero Salsa Rosa
1. In the bottom of each tomato, cut a small X.
2. In a pot of boiling water, drop in the tomatoes for 30 seconds.
3. Immediately transfer to a bowl of ice water.
4. Slip off the skins.
5. Cut the peeled tomatoes lengthwise into halves.
6.... - 44.1696
Soak a cedar plank in water for at least 1 hour.
In a shallow bowl combine the juice of 1 orange, 1 lemon and 1 lime along with ¼ cup of olive oil, salt, pepper and ancho chili pepper. Whisk to combine and place Mahi Mahi in the marinade. Allow to marinade... - 43.441
This recipe is a condiment that is used with meat dishes. It is tangy and sweet and sour at the same time...the nuts add to it in a good way...This Mango Chutney adds a lot of flavor that enhances the meat taste. Also It is a very easy recipe to prepare. - 42.9515
Pork Tenderloin With Warm Pineapple Salsa
This makes a fairly large quantity of salsa. Make the whole amount but before adding the basil, freeze whatever you won't be eating within a day or two. Reduce the quantity of basil for the fresh salsa accordingly. - 42.9162
Five Tomato Salsa
1.Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
2.Other tomatoes can be chopped.
3.In a non aluminium bowl, put in all the tomatoes.
4.Add in salt, cilantro, onion and pepper.
5.Mix gently but well.
6.Add in lime juice, mix.
8.... - 41.5803
Cabbage With Yogurt
1.Heat oil and cook onion and cabbage in it for some time.
2.Add vinegar and stock and let the ingredients simmer for 5 minutes after covering.
3.Turn off the flame and add yoghurt.
5.Serve in a bowl. - 40.2407
1 In a large mixing bowl put all the ingredients, and mix well.
2) Taste for seasoning, adjust if needed.
3) Remove the excess liquid.
This salsa can be prepared 1 day in advance, covered and refrigerated. - 39.8815
Garlic Salsa Cruda
1. Take a medium sized bowl.
2. Add all the ingredients into the bowl.
3. Let the mixed ingredients stand for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
4. Serve it at room temperature or as cold. - 38.0339
1. In a bowl, put together all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Let it rest for at least 1 hour.
3. Serving as relish. - 37.8493
Cod With Hot Salsa
Cod With Hot Salsa has a different taste.The margarine gives the Cod With Hot Salsa a unique taste. - 36.8292
Cod With Red Onion Salsa
To make the salsa, combine the tomato, onion, zest, lemon juice, rosemary, fennel seeds, 1/8 teaspoon of salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper in a small bowl.
Let stand at room temperature.
Preheat the broiler.
Line a baking sheet with foil; spray the foil with... - 36.5721
Salsa Al Fresco W/baked Blue Corn Chips
A refreshing salsa using the freshest ingredients. Delicious and versatile enough to eat with almost anything, and quick enough to whip up for unexpected visitors! - 35.4321
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Place the mixture in the fridge for about 30 minutes so that the flavors can blend well.
3) Serve the salsa dip with chips, tortillas or any preferred snack or dish. - 34.0774
Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add green capsicum, onion, chillies and garlic and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
Add tomatoes, oregano and cumin and simmer for 10 minutes or until sauce reduces and thickens.
Stir in... - 33.7946
Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
Refrigerate covered until serving time. - 33.7309
Roasted Chilli Salsa
Place tomatoes, chillies, onion and garlic in a hot dry frying pan or comal and roast until skins are blistered and charred and flesh of vegetables are soft.
Peel onion and garlic, roughly chop and place in a bowl.
Roughly chop tomatoes and chillies and add... - 33.6737
Hot Salsa has a very lively taste. The lemon juice gives Hot Salsa a tangy taste. - 33.6297
1) In a bowl add all the ingredients and toss together with salt to taste.
2) Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
3) Serve cold. - 32.2835
Diet Pico De Gallo
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and let marinate for about 30 minutes. - 32.2616
1. Put the tomatoes in hot water. After 10 minutes, remove the skin and chop.
2. Pierce each capsicum with a fork and hold over the flame until the" skin blackens. Remove from the heat, rub off the burnt skin and chop.
3. Heat the oil and fry the onions for... - 32.192
Method of making fruit salsa:
1. Firstly, just wash and peel the fruits properly
2. Secondly, cut the various fruit into small pieces of equal size.
3. Thirdly, you can cut the onions cilantro in similar pieces as fruit.
4. Next step is to mix all the... - 31.9123
Semi Homemade Salsa
How to make semi homemade salsa. Using canned tomato's and green chili's. - 31.5793
Low Calorie Salsa Recipes By Category