- » Low Calorie Salad
Low Calorie Salad Recipes
Low Calorie Salad is a salad preparation made for the health conscious connoisseurs. Although salads are generally accepted as a healthy meal for staying fit, not all salads can be termed as Low Calorie Salads as ... More »
Chicken Salad With Chinese Dressing
if you are a fan of fresh and less processed food, this chicken salad with Chinese dressing is for you. It looks like an ordinary salad until the first bite when the different flavors and textures explode in your mouth and elevate your mood. It is indeed very... - 134.809
Wegmans Arugula Salad
This simple, tasty salad is always on our lunch menu! Wegmans' Chef Nella Neeck shows you how it's done and why it's the perfect complement to any Italian meal. This salad is so great, everyone at the table just can't get enough of it. For once you will be... - 133.488
Easy And Delicious Sesame Cucumber Salad
Want Better Skin? Hungry and Need Volume? Accomplish Both with this Easy Recipe! It is by far one of nutritionist Barbara Mendez's more popular recipes that she suggest to most of her clients for two reasons; they can eat a lot of it without consequence and... - 132.548
Moroccan Couscous And Vegetable Salad
Have tried making a salad with couscous! If not then make a salad using all the fresh vegetables and mix in some couscous using the guidance of this video! Its light and easy and the video has simple instructions! - 128.961
Greek-style Healthy Chicken Salad
This salad will help you reduce body fat! Slices of cooked chicken breast, onions, olives, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and feta cheese over a bed of crisp lettuce dressed with an Dijon lemon vinaigrette. You won’t believe that this dish is a good thing to... - 128.495
Cucumber Salad With Lemon Grass
Do you know the secret behind the fabulous taste of Thai cucumber salad? Watch this recipe video to learn about the secret. It is the marinade, prepared with special Thai spices and herbs, which offers this exceptional taste. You too can prepare this at home,... - 128.205
Colorful Greek Salad
Looking for a salad idea with interesting flavors? Here is a quick and easy recipe that includes vegetables along with other flavors resulting in a visually colorful treat with an equally interesting texture. Good for any season. - 126.025
Low-calorie Vegetable Rainbow Salad
Looking for a new salad recipe to jazz up your holiday feasts? How about a bowl of salad that is nutritious made with fresh seasonal vegetables? The mix of swiss chard, lettuce and kale mixed together with variety of vegetables offers a unique taste to this... - 123.806
A Salad with fresh raw vegetables is the foundation of a healthy diet. It is an integral part of every meal and and should be had everyday of the week. In this episode Ed shows us how he makes a Simple Salad. He shows us some great tips on how to make a... - 123.272
Spicy Roasted Beet Salad
Beets are loaded with healthy nutrients but many people don't like the taste. Our chefs shows how to jazz up your roasted beets and make them work for you. The dish is free of animal products and hence highly recommended for vegan friends as well. Its a make... - 122.277
Barley is a whole grain cereal that is very high in protein and fiber. It is typically used for soups and stews and is a main ingredient in beer and whiskey. Barley is very healthy and is quite economical. It is also a low GI food – meaning it will not... - 119.91
Delectable Taco Salad
When you need to impress the vegetarian, vegan and the meat-eater guests with something light and healthy, think taco! Taco salad is pure taste and no guilt! Loaded with crispy tacos, leafy vegetables, beans and a scrummy dressing, healthy, heart taco salad... - 117.381
Colorful Cabbage Salad
A colorful dish always attracts the diners, specially kids and deserves a centre place on the dining table. This colorful cabbage salad lives up to its expectation, as it looks jazzy and tastes wonderful with the simple dressing. - 117.269
Greek Yogurt Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta and drain.
2. Rinse with cold water and drain.
3. Mix pasta with yogurt, mustard, salt, jalapeno chili, tomatoes, onion and garlic.
4. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
5. Serve with garnish as desired. - 116.859
Cold Asparagus Salad
This Cold Asparagus Salad is a great crowd pleaser. Perfect for brunches or weekend barbecues. This is very healthy and taste great with the luscious dressing. Watch this video for the recipe. - 116.118
Low-calorie Spicy Jicama Crunchies With Hot Chili Flakes
Want to enjoy an rather unique and healthy salad with the mix of hot, sweet, and salty flavors? Jicama is sweet in flavor, its texture is wonderfully crunchy and when mixed with spices and seasonings , the ugly vegetable can transform into a swan! You will... - 116.045
Arabic Yogurt & Cucumber With Mint Salad
Want to try the traditional Mediterranean salad? Watch this video now and learn how you can experiment with flavors and create this Minty Yogurt and Cucumber Salad. Treat your family to this delicacy today.. - 115.901
Famous Cobb Salad
How about whipping up a nice, cool and crunchy salad from leftover veggies? It is loaded with all delicious and nutritious ingredients, which you are sure to have in your refrigerator as leftovers and might have even thought of throwing away. Here is one this... - 115.827
Quick Chicken And Peach Salad
When you are hungry and don't feel like cooking, here is the perfect food for you. The combination of chicken and peach is just great and packs with it loads of nutrition. Simply toss it and serve with your favorite low-fat homemade dressing. - 115.144
1. Watch the video to prepare the ingredients for making the salad.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix the chopped tomatoes, cucumbers and red onions together.
3. Drizzle the freshly squeezed lemon juice and the olive oil, over the... - 115.043
Tabouleh is the most popular of all Arabic salads, parsley being the main ingredient in this dish, it is unique as parsley is normally used for garnish only. Watch the video and try this sumptuous piquant salad, it's flavors are adorable. - 113.409
Black Bean And Corn Salad
A great salad recipe for a cookout or picnic. This is a healthy salad that can be made ahead and refrigerated. If the chipotle chili powder is too spicy for your taste, substitute regular chili powder or reduce the amount of the chipotle chili powder. - 113.106
Shrimp And Watermelon Salad With Lemongrass Vinaigrette
1. LEMONGRASS VINAIGRETTE: In a bowl, add ginger, lime juice, lemongrass, chilli, dry shrimp and fish sauce. Mix them well and strain it into another bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add pine apple, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber and... - 109.04
Tuscan Kale Salad Fresh From The Garden
1. Take a few leaves of Kale, stack and roll into a small log.
2. With a very sharp knife slice the Kale into very thin slices.
3. Mix lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, salt and red pepper flakes.
4. Toss with the Kale.
5. Add avocado and mix gently. ... - 107.672
Raisin Raspberry Salad
1. Take a large bowl and put raspberries, apple, grapes, celery and Sun maid raisins. Mix.
2. Pour yogurt and mix well to combine.
3. Cover the bowl with lid and place it in refrigerator for an hour.
4. Serve raisin raspberry salad chill with... - 106.832
Korean Food: Chicken And Vegetables With Mustard Sauce (닭가슴살 겨자 냉채)
If you have some leftover roast chicken or shredded chicken after you have made a stock, this is a great way to use it. This Korean style salad recipe is very healthy and a great alternative to a fried appetizer at a party. It is basically a chicken vegetable... - 105.027
Healthy Cooking: Avocado Chicken Salad
For diet freaks for a healthy lunch crunchy salad is a must and here is a salad that you can make with chicken and avocado. Check out Sarah making healthy avocado chicken salad with other simple vegetables and flavors. Delicious and healthy, makes a great... - 104.809
Mediterranean Orange & Arugula Salad
This salad is so simple and easy to make! The light peppery flavors of the arugula combined with the sweetness of the oranges, red wine, and onions combine to make the healthiest and best tasting salad. Make, eat, and enjoy Juliana's salad creation! - 104.616
Fast Food Salad
1. In a large bowl put down leeky greens, pour sauerkraut and mix well with hands.
2. Add scissor salad dressing and again mix with hands.
3. Put some more salad dressing if desired and serve.
Use garlic or cheese to dress up the... - 104.187
Salad From Jackie's Kitchen
1.Grate the carrots.
2.Dice the cucumber, tomato and avocado.
3.In a large bowl, place the grated carrots and the diced cucumber, tomato and avocado.
4.Add the sunflower and the pumpkin seeds. Give it a toss.
5.In a small plastic bowl... - 103.426
In my search of more flavorful dishes, I came across this larb recipe from Amy which sounds interesting. It originates from Thailand where it is made with beef, but I liked the idea of using chicken instead, as it becomes a healthier. So if you are into Asian... - 103.119
Jumbo Asparagus And Red Beet Salad
Crunchy salads can get interesting when made with infusion of flavors. Watch chef Maxwell showing how to make a colorful, healthy, delicious and flavorful salad with red beets and asparagus along with greens. Good for dinners or lunches. - 103.079
Election Night Salad
1. For the dressing in a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, balsamic vinegar, and daring dill spice blend.
2. Take a large bowl and combine cabbage (purple and neutral), and carrot together.
3. Stir in the dressing. Mix it well.
4. This salad can be... - 102.009
Vegetarian Olive Salad
Planning to throw a thanksgiving party for the whole family and need a quick side dish idea, then this amazing olive salad is surely going to be hit specially with the vegetarian crowd. The chef provides very simple instructions here to put together a great... - 102.001
Corn Salad With Apple Cider Vinaigrette
1. For dressing, in a jar, combine vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic. Cover the jar and shake it well.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add corn, tomato, bell pepper, scallions, and parsley.
3. Pour dressing, and toss well.
4.... - 101.64
Raw Vegan Massaged Spinach Salad
1. In a large bowl take spinach and massage with hands.
2. Add onion, lemon juice, avocado, cumin powder and salt. Mix well.
3. Sprinkle red pepper flake and herby. Massage for few minutes.
4. Serve in a plate. - 100.016
Vegan Chickpea Salad
1. Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix.
2. Serve with mains over lunch or dinner. - 97.8628
No Mess Massaged Kale Salad
1. In a ziplock bag, take about 2 cups of washed and torn kale leaves.
2. Cut open the avocado and squeeze its flesh in the bag.
3. Squeeze in the lemon juice.
4. Add the salt, onion powder, cayenne pepper and cumin powder.
5. Zip the bag back and... - 97.66
Quick And Easy raw collard Greens salad
This is a great way to include these dark bitter greens into your diet. Kathy from RawFoodMuscle shows you how to make a quick and easy collard green salad and shares so good tips on how to store greens in your refrigerator so that they stay crisp and green!... - 94.817
Hot German Potato Salad
A hot German potato salad is always a good answer for a quick and healthy meal, when you don't have enough time to prepare a full meat but you have to get nutritious food. Amy shows how you can get this special meal prepared in no time when running short of... - 93.8133
Beet Salad With Luscious Balsamic Vinaigrette
Want a salad recipe that is easy to make yet very impressive? Then watch this video by HollyPinafore and learn to make a tasty beet salad that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds! - 93.2708
Crispy Green Salad
1. Break off the lettuce leaves and wash them in a bowl of slightly salted water.
2. Pick the spinach leaves from their stalks and add to the bowl of water.
3. Do the same with the mint leaves and parsley.
4. Wash well, making sure there is no... - 92.508
Tomato Basil And Tuna Salad
What is a better way for a healthy and quick lunch then this tomato basil and tuna salad? Watch the video to see how Amy makes this amazingly light and flavorful salad in no time. A perfect companion for a busy and tiring afternoon. - 91.841
Raw Kelp Salad
1. Cut the kelp into bite size pieces.
2. In a large bowl, combine kelp and cucumber.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
4. Set aside for 20 minutes so that the kelp and cucumber absorbs all the flavors and become soft.
5. Serve... - 91.5479
Baby Greens And Feta Salad
For the ones watching calories nothing comes close to a refreshing bowl of salad. This one is nice and easy and packs in greens with tart cranberries and crunchy walnuts ties it all together. Whip up this one to energize and refuel yourself. - 90.3575
Iced Tomato Salad
When I was in Sapporo for iSummit, I went to an izakaya one night and had a tomato dish. It was very tasty so I decided to try and recreate it at home. Not that it was hard. - 90.0764
Carrot Apple Noodle Salad With Thai Dressing
1.Wash and shred the carrot, apple and red pepper.
2.Wash the lettuce.
3.On a plate, place the lettuce.
4.In a bowl,take the ginger, garlic, tamarind and balsamic vinegar.
5.Pour the dressing on the lettuce.
6.In a blender bowl, add the... - 90.0267
Baby Spinach, Pear And Pecan Salad
Grabbing lunch amidst the brouhaha that goes on when you have little kids at home can be a real challenge for moms. In this recipe, Peekaboo mom shows a perfect salad that takes no time to make and is replete with complementing flavors, texture and taste of... - 89.9233
Salmon Cakes With Asian Salad
A heart healthy and hearty dish that incorporates the goodness of omega 3 fatty acids from the salmon. Made with precooked salmon, this dish is done real easy and real quick.Heavy on Asian flavors, this one here is a must try especially if you trying to eat... - 89.0814
Orange White Bean Salad
1.Prepare all the ingredients as per the list.
2.In a salad bowl combine orange, northern beans,green pepper, parsley and green onion.
3.In another bowl, prepare the dressing by mixing canola oil, white wine vinegar, dijon mustard and sugar.
4.Pour the... - 88.5795
Filipino Baguio Vegetable Salad
If you are bored of your regular salads, here is a Filipino salad recipe to keep your taste buds impressed. Panlasang Pinoy shows an easy to make carrot salad and using Mama Sitas seasonings. It’s extremely easy to make provided one finds this particular... - 88.3931
Whole Wheat Pita Salad
A super nutritious and healthy salad with whole wheat pita can be a filling option for a snack. This recipe here involves no cooking at all. Just a little chopping and assembling later, you have the most delicious salad that can be wrapped within a pita and... - 88.3782
Wasabi Viniagrette Salad- Gardening By Cuisine
Salads rich with vegetables are always refreshing and delicious when tossed with flavors, here is a recipe to make one. Check out Patti Moreno making Wasabi Vinaigrette Salad using fresh lettuce leaves tossed with some other ingredients and wasabi. Naturally... - 88.0513
Low Calorie Flavorful Greek Salad
Want to know what Mediterranean food is all about? In this video, chef buff speaks about the basic ingredients that makes a Mediterranean dish Mediterranean. And later goes on to show the recipe for a basic Low Calorie Flavorful Greek Salad. - 87.7773
1. In a plate, place the Bresaola slices, top with arugula, scape the parmesan cheese over and drizzle with some olive oil. Squeeze lemon juice.
2. Garnish with lemon wedge and serve. - 87.447
Raw Tuna Pate Salad
1.Take the tuna and break it down.
2.Add salt and pepper,kelp,sunflower seeds,hemp seeds,macadamia nuts, garlic, celery,dill, bread and the tuna and make into a pate.
3.On a plate, place the greens and cucumber.
4.Put the pate on the bed of... - 84.6535
Sinful Mushroom Salad With Goat Cheese
Would you like to try a salad today that is totally divine in taste? Here's a specially crafted salad recipe just for you. Watch a step by step demo to prepare this Sinful Mushroom Salad with Goat Cheese now. We bet you would want to make this salad again and... - 82.9157
French Nicoise Salade
Have you been looking for a perfect French Nicoise Salad recipe? You have hit the correct page. Watch the chef prepare this easy to follow recipe now. We bet your friends and family will be bowled over with your culinary skills. - 81.836
Heirloom Tomato And Broccoli Salad
Healthy salads are a great way to get your day going and here is a recipe with as much freshness. Check out chef Patti Moreno making Heirloon Tomato Salad using fresh heirloom tomatoes picked from her own garden along with broccoli and other vegetables and... - 81.2079
Filipino Ampalaya Salad
Here is a Filipino recipe that is good for diabetics. Panlasang Pinoy shows a simple bitter gourd salad recipe using Mama Sita's ready mix for dressing. There is hardly any cooking and easy to make. - 77.2179
Making A Beetroot Salad
Considering the lack of right dishes available around beetroot, most often we give this healthy vegetable a skip. Now, no more! Beetroot has been used to make delicious soup and salad using leaves and stems. This is indeed and different and interesting... - 76.2223
Fresh Fruit Salad
Relish in the fruits of the season with this fresh fruit salad that is a light, refreshing and flavorful dessert. This is an easy recipe that your friends, family and even children will enjoy, give it a try. - 63.6282
Fiesta Salad is a easy and healthy side dish recipe that the kids will even love. Sweet pineapple, crunchy cucumbers and many more vegetables come together so perfectly to form this mouth watering side dish. - 60.7117
Cauliflower Salad With Dill And Cider
Cauliflower with all its health benefits is an amazing ingredient. A highly versatile vegetable, it sure can be molded to form several lovely creations. This Cauliflower Salad with Dill and Cider is one such tasty healthy creation. - 57.2293
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, first amounts of cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Mix onion, carrot, celery and green pepper... - 52.6837
Celery Root Salad
Celery gives a wide range of options to eat it. There are soups, it can be sauteed and stir fried and also can be served into a salad. Here is a celery root salad recipe just for you. You will relish every bit of celery root salad - 51.9497
Artichokes A'la Grecque
Make Artichokes A' La Grecque! No other activity will relax you as much as this does. I thought of Simply yummy, what are the words that come to your mind instantly on tasting this Artichokes A' La Grecque recipe? - 51.7827
Sugar Snap Pea And Summer Squash Salad With Rye Croutons
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a small bowl, add fresh dill, dill seed, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper to combine. Pour in the vegetable and olive oils to whisk until blended.
3) In a baking sheet, place the bread cubes. Drizzle with... - 51.6042
Layered Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer the macaroni back to the pot.
5) Stir in olive... - 51.1564
Chayote And Tomato Salad
1. Cut chayote into thin slices and in halves.
2. Discard its seeds and cut the slices into thirds.
3. Insert the chayote slices into 2 quarts boiling water.
4. Cook 1 minutes.
5. Drain the water after 1 minute and place the slices in... - 51.0547
Hearts Of Palm Beet And Endive Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Place the beets in aluminum foil and wrap, about 3 to a package.
3) Place the wrappings in the middle of the oven to bake for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours, or until tender when pierced with a skewer or knife... - 50.9075
Bowl Of Bows
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add bows, first amounts of cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 14 to 16 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer the bows back to the pot.
5) In a... - 50.735
Tri Color Stir Fry
A beautiful looking dish- very appealing to the eyes and the stomach. Perfect for appetizer, a snack or even a meal. - 50.5122
Moulded Grapefruit And Cucumber
1) In a bowl of cold water, sprinkle gelatin on top.
2) Pour in boiling water and gently stir to dissolve the gelatin.
3) Place aside to cool down the gelatin.
4) Add carbonated beverage, lemon juice, sweetener and salt to the gelatin... - 50.4722
Green Salad With Lemon And Fennel
1) With a vegetable peeler, bring out the lemon zest in long strips. Slice the zest in thin strips along the length. Store inside a plastic wrap to keep fresh and moist.
2) Trim off and discard the green stalks of the fennel. Remove the cores... - 50.4362
Warm Turkey Salad
1. Twisting crown from pineapple cut it in half lengthwise.
2. Refrigerate half for another use, such as fruit salads.
3. Cut remaining half in half lengthwise.
4. Using knife remove fruit from shells.
5. Cut each quarter into 4... - 50.4228
1) Top and tail the beans, and cut them diagonally.
2) Peel and slice the carrots and cut them diagonally. Put the carrots in cold water.
3) Peel the celery off any tough fibers, cut it diagonally.
4) Put the cauliflower in the water along with... - 50.2949
Beet And Chicory Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 450°.
2) Discard the leafy tops of the beets, if any, leaving 1- to 2-inch stems.
3) Wash beets in running water and shake off most of the water.
4) Tightly wrap with aluminum foil.
5) In a baking pan, place... - 50.2071
Red And Green Summer Salad
1) Rinse the spinach in cold water and drain well. Tear the spinach leaves into bite-sized pieces.
2) Similarly, rinse the lettuces and watercress, and drain well. Break the leaves into bite-sized pieces.
3) Wash the remaining vegetables and... - 50.2026
1) Thinly slice the cabbage.
2) In a bowl, place the cabbage and season with coarse salt.
3) Add remaining ingredients and stir.
4) Allow standing for about 15 minutes.
5) Pour in oil and vinegar and sprinkle sugar, pepper, garlic powder... - 50.1482
Mushrooms A La Grecque
1) Wipe the mushroom tops with a clean damp cloth and cut into quarters.
2) Arrange the lettuce on a serving plate.
3) In a non stick pan heat oil and butter, add shallot sand sautÃ© a bit, but do not brown.
4) Add crushed garlic and... - 50.0519
Shred cabbage finely.
Scrape turnips, carrots, radish and cucumber.
Remove pith and seeds of bell pepper.
Slice all vegetables including spring onions finely.
Place cabbage in a large bowl.
Cover with boiling hot water.
Mix in salt and set aside for 15... - 49.9001
Sautéed Portobello Mushroom Salad With Warmed Field Greens
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) In a large bowl add all the ingredients and whisk together for the dressing.
3) Place the mushrooms in a shallow roasting pan.
4) Sprinkle half the dressing over them and roast in oven for 10 minutes.
5)... - 49.8926
Rice Pasta With Bok Choy And Ground Cashews
1. Cook spaghetti as per instructions. When completely cooked run the pasta under cold water.
2. Drain the excess water.
3. Prepare the dressing. Place it in the salad bowl.
4. Place the pasta in the bowl with dressing. Separate the coating strands as... - 49.8602
Salad Of Mixed Greens And Herbs With Oranges
1) With a sharp knife, peel off the skin of the oranges. Carefully remove all the bitter white pith.
2) Working over a bowl, separate the sections, by cutting in between the membranes.
3) In a small bowl, add shallots, mustard and vinegars to... - 49.8364
Old Fashioned Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add fusilli, cooking oil and first amounts of salt. Cook uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer fusilli back to pot.
5) Mix the... - 49.7218
Pocket Breads With Greek Salad And Hot Rosemary Dressing
1. In a large salad bowl, combine and toss together the salad ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. In a small heatproof bowl or saucpan, combine the ingredients for the dressing, and whisk with a fork or a whisk until well... - 49.6964
Russian Salad With Fresh Peaches
1) In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, scallions, parsley, salt and pepper to blend well. Place aside covered.
2) In a saucepan, pour in sufficient salted water to boil the carrots, green beans and peas one at a time,... - 49.5991
Celery Pinwheel Salad
Enjoy this celery pinwheel salad. This salad is a perfect combination of health and taste. Celery is a wonderful ingredient when used properly. This celery pinwheel salad recipe shows you just how with a tried and tested recipe. - 49.5712
Confetti Rice Salad
1. In medium saucepan, combine bouillon cubes and 2 cups water and bring mixture to a boil.
2. Stir in rice, cover and let it simmer 20 minutes, until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
3. Remove from heat and let it cool 5 minutes.
4. Drain... - 49.5618
Broccoli Garbanzo Bean Salad
1) In a colander, place garbanzo beans.
2) Rinse the under cold rap water for 1 minute.
3) Allow the beans to drain for 1 minute.
4) In a small bowl, add vinegar and next 7 ingredients.
5) Stir well to mix altogether. Place aside.
6) In... - 49.4781
1) Seed the red chili pepper and finely chop it.
2) Put it into a bowl with the oil, vinegar and seasoning and with a fork mix well.
3) Peel and chop the fresh pineapple, or drain and chop the canned pineapple.
6) Seed the peppers and chop... - 49.4465
Carrot Onion Ring Salad
1. Peel carrots. Cut slanting slices about 1/4 inch thick.
2. In a pan cook carrots covered in 1 inch boiling water for 5 minutes.
3. Drain out from water and dip into cold water.
4. Drain out again and keep in serving bowl.
5. Separate onion slices... - 49.4317
Cottage Potato Salad
1) In a bowl mix yogurt and salad dressing.
2) Mix potatoes and eggs.
3) Marinate at room temperature.
4) Slice and chop rest of the ingredients.
5) Mix all ingredients.
6) Chill for some time.
7) Serve cold. - 49.3007
Eggplant Salad Trinidadelish
1. Wash eggplant; prick skin several times with fork.
2. Place on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until eggplant becomes tender.
3. Cool the baked eggplant and peel off its skin; cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
4. Take a large bowl and... - 49.1866
Port And Stilton Salad
1) In a medium skillet, add butter in oil and heat over moderate heat.
2) SautÃ© the garlic after the foam subsides for 2 minutes and then discard the garlic.
3) Add the walnuts to cook, by shaking the pan frequently, until toasted to a dark golden... - 49.1405
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
Colorful Pepper Salad
1. In a large no-stick frying pan over medium flame, sauté the onions in the oil for 7 minutes.
2. Add peppers in it.
3. Sauté for 5 minutes of cook until it becomes crisp tender.
4. Stir the garlic and again sauté for 1 minute more.
... - 49.0464
Sugar Snap Peas In Toasted Sesame Seed Vinaigrette
1) In a large saucepan, pour in water and add salt.
2) Place over high heat and bring the water to a boil.
3) Add sugar snap peas to cook until crisp-tender, about 30 seconds.
4) Drain the sugar snap peas and rinse under cold running water. Drain well... - 49.0257
Low Calorie Salad Recipes By Category