- » Low Calorie Rice
Low Calorie Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie rice recipes.
Rice Stuffed Grape Leaves And Zucchini
Rice stuffed grape leaves and zucchini is a typical middle eastern dish which takes a lot of patience to prepare but it is worth all the pain. Watch the video to see how it is made at home and tastes amazing with all the flavors and juices preserved inside. - 126.589
Spiced Up Leftover Rice
After a party you are left with loads of white rice and you don’t know how to use them; can't throw them either. Of course you wouldn't want to spend a lot of time cooking on the very next day of the party. So, here is a very easy and delicious way of using... - 118.646
Healthy Mushroom Brown Rice
Most of us look for new ways to add flavor to rice, a universal side dish that goes well with almost everything. Brown rice with mushrooms, garlic, scallions cooked in a stock- who could beat that? This heart-healthy low-fat high-fiber side dish can be... - 114.774
Homemade Brown Rice Cereal
1. Place the brown rice in a spice grinder or blender for 45 seconds-1 minute or until finely ground.
2. Serve with almond Milk Apple Sauce Baby Food Puree.
To 1/2 cup of boiling water and sprinkle in 2 tbsp of the ground brown... - 107.791
Idli And Sambar
Idli is an amazing South Indian sort of dumpling. steamed rice cake. It is made by steaming batter — traditionally made from pulses (specifically black lentils) and rice — into patties, usually two to three inches in diameter, using a mold.
Most often... - 60.5201
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.7407
1)Wash rice and in a bowl, soak it in warm water for about 20 minutes.
2)In a deep saucepan, heat ghee and fry onions until golden.
3)Add the next 5 ingredients and stir. Add rice and mix.
4)Add peas and mix well for about a... - 51.4278
Vegetable Rice Mix
In 2-qt casserole combine mushrooms, carrot, green pepper, celery, onion, garlic and butter; cover.
Microwave at High 4 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring after half the cooking time.
Stir in rice, salt and pepper.
Spoon into two... - 51.2161
Appe (south Indian Snack)
Appe are crisp round savoury balls that are a popular South Indian snack. Made in an appe pan, this is one wonderful twist you can give to your regular idli batter. These make for great snacks, a South Indian specialty. - 50.2308
Rice Pasta With Bok Choy And Ground Cashews
1. Cook spaghetti as per instructions. When completely cooked run the pasta under cold water.
2. Drain the excess water.
3. Prepare the dressing. Place it in the salad bowl.
4. Place the pasta in the bowl with dressing. Separate the coating strands as... - 49.8602
Confetti Rice Salad
1. In medium saucepan, combine bouillon cubes and 2 cups water and bring mixture to a boil.
2. Stir in rice, cover and let it simmer 20 minutes, until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
3. Remove from heat and let it cool 5 minutes.
4. Drain... - 49.5618
Mexican Beans On Rice
1.Take a 2 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2. Add in onions, bell pepper, minced cilantro, celery, chili pepper, garlic and saute for 2 minutes until vegetables are crips.
3.Add in the tomatoes, reserve liquid and combine.
4.Cook the mixture... - 49.2754
Green Beans With Coconut And Popped Rice
1) In a small bowl, place the dried coconut, if using and soak in 1/3 cup boiling water for at least 15 minutes. Drain well.
2) In a large pot, bring 5 quarts of water to a rolling boil.
3) Add the beans and coarse salt to boil rapidly... - 48.7112
Rice Pilaf With Indian Spices
1. Take a 3-quart saucepan over medium flame,
2. Sauté the almonds, garlic, pepper flakes and fennel seeds in the oil for 3 minutes.
3. Add stock, rice, carrots, bay leaf, and pepper in it.
4. Bring the mixture to boil and let it bowl against medium... - 48.7022
In a pan put oil and allow to become heat.
Then add mustard seeds,jeera seeds allow to splutter.
Add channadal,uraddal,peanuts and fry for 2mins.
Then add onion,greenchillies,garlic and fry till they turns brown colour.
Now add tomatoes and fry till they... - 48.6325
1) Pound coriander seeds, cloves, cardamoms and cinnamon together.
2) Make a mixture of curd and grated coconut.
3) Make a paste of ginger, chillies and garlic.
4) Fry together small onion and the piece of coconut until golden brown and then... - 48.4977
Vegetable And Methi Pulao
First chop all the ingredients and keep aside.
In a pressure cooker put oil and ghee,when it is hot .
Add cinnamon,clove,maratimoggu,bayleaf,cardmom and fry for sec.
Now add onion,greenchillies and fry till onion is golden brown.
Then add methi leaves and fry... - 48.2938
Haddock With Cauliflower White Sauce
Place the rice, onions, stock, and saffron in a medium-size saucepan and bring to a boil.
Let boil for 2 to 3 minutes, then cover and reduce heat to lowest point.
Cook for 45 minutes, then turn off heat and let stand 10 minutes more.
Steam the cauliflower... - 48.1096
Chilled Cajun Red Beans And Rice
1) In a colander, place the kidney beans.
2) Rinse the beans in cold rap water for 1 minute.
3) Drain the beans by placing the colander aside.
4) In a jar, add dressing and next 7 ingredients.
5) Cover the lid tightly and shake... - 48.0414
Creamy Rice Pudding
1. Take a 2-quart casserole and whisk together milk, honey, vanilla, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
2. Stir all the ingredients in the rice.
3. Microwave cook for this mixture for 10 minutes on high.
4. Sir well once; and again continue cooking for another... - 47.8276
Mexican Chicken With Rice
Mexican Chicken With Rice is a very filling. The peas and oregano gives the Mexican Chicken With Rice a prefect taste. - 47.5665
Icebox Fruit 'n' Rice Pudding
1.In a saucepan, cook rice, pineapple juice and salt until it starts boiling.
2.Once done, turn off the flame and keep aside after covering for 15- 20 minutes so that the rice is soft.
3.Separatley, add some gelatin to cold water and leave it for a... - 47.5563
First wash Rice and drain it aside.
Take a Cooker pour Oil when it is Hot,
Add Cardmom,Cinnamon,Cloves and fry for a sec.
Now put Onion and fry till golden brown.
Then add the Grinded paste and fry till raw smell goes and oil seprates.
Now add Tomatoes and... - 47.4763
Mushroom Rice Pilaf
1) In your food processor, use the metal blade to cut onion into 1-inch pieces in the work bowl. Pulse on/off until finely chopped.
2) Transfer the onions in a separate container.
3) In the work bowl, add celery to process into 1-inch lengths.... - 47.3261
1) In a bowl, pour boiling water to plunge the tomatoes for 1 minute. Immediately peel off the skin and dice the tomatoes by removing the seeds.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F.
3) In a medium-sized ovenproof casserole, add onion to sauté in... - 47.2494
Cook rice mix according to package directions.
Brown sausage in a Dutch oven, stirring until it crumbles.
Drain and set aside.
Combine oil and flour in Dutch oven; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is caramel-colored.
Stir... - 46.7644
1) Add 1 kilo water to the pureed mangoes.
2) In a pan, heat ghee and add rice. Saute it for 2 minutes and add mango juice.
3) Bring it to a boil and then lower the heat. Cover the pan and cook until rice is done.
4) Add the essence... - 46.6548
Chicken Wild Rice Casserole
Chicken Wild Rice Casserole is easy to cook. The milk and almonds gives the Chicken Wild Rice Casserole a prefect taste. - 46.5414
Cheese And Rice Bake
1) Preheat oven hot 350°
2) In a bowl mix all ingredients except Parmesan.
3) Spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole with vegetable coating transfer mixture into it.
4) Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over rice.
5) Bake for 20 minutes.
6)... - 46.3269
Place rice in chicken broth in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 30 to 40 minutes, or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
In another saucepan, combine onions, celery and bell pepper with just... - 45.9208
Refried Beans With Rice
1. In a pan, heat oil.
2. Saute onion and garlic in it for 3 minutes.
3. Add next 5 ingredients.
4. Cook and stir over low heat for 15 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with parsley.
6. Serve refried beans over hot rice. - 45.6388
Southwestern Stuffed Peppers
Southwestern Stuffed Peppers has a different taste. The cheese dressing gives the Southwestern Stuffed Peppers a unique taste. - 45.2445
Rice & Broccoli Soup
Put the garlic and rice into a large casserole.
Add 1 1/4 cups (300 ml/1/2 pint) of hot water.
Cover and microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH, then a further 3 minutes on mediub.
Remove the leaves of the broccoli and divide it into florets.
Chop the stalks into... - 45.0581
Wild Rice And Apple Cider Pilaf
1) In a large nonreactive saucepan, pour in cider and 1 1/2 cups of water.
2) Place over high heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
3) Lower the heat to moderately low and add the wild rice.
4) Simmer for 30 to 40 minutes, covered, until the rice is... - 45.049
Spiced Potato Pilaf
1) In a large heavy saucepan, pour in oil and warm over moderate heat.
2) SautÃ© the onion, until it just begins to brown.
3) Add the potato, turmeric, garam masala and cayenne. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
4) Stir in the rice and season with... - 44.7982
Poha (avalaki Upma)
Wash poha gently, add 1/2 cup water to poha soak for 10 minutes and drain the water
Heat oil in a wok, add mustard seeds to splutter
Add chana dal, curry leaves, hing, turmeric
Add onion, chillies
Stir fry till the onion till brown colour
Add the poha, salt,... - 44.425
Poha (Flaked Rice) is the most common breakfast of the North Indian community. It is light on the digestive system and yet filling! Adding vegetables to it makes it even more healthier and tastier. Its really easy to cook and tates delicious. It is a quick... - 44.4067
Wild Mushroom And Scallion Pilaf
1) In a medium bowl, place the dried mushrooms. Pour in boiling water to soak the mushroom until tender, about 30 minutes.
2) Preheat the oven to 375°.
3) In a medium skillet, add butter and oil. Place over moderately high heat.
4)... - 44.3708
Bisi Bele Huliyana Sambar Bhath
1. Cook red gram till very soft.
2. Soak tamarind and extract juice.
3. Fry spices, coconut and other gram in a little fat and grind to a soft paste.
4. Add the spices, garam masala, curry leaves and washed rice to cooked gram. Add salt.
5. Add sufficient hot... - 43.9386
Brunch Rice is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Brunch Rice again-n-again. - 43.882
Rice Stuffed Roll Ups
1) In a nonstick skillet put chopped onion, green pepper, and 2 tablespoons water.
2) Sauté vegetables till they are tender.
3) In another bowl mix cooked vegetables with rice and oregano.
4) Put 2 tablespoons of the rice mixture on the center of each... - 43.6707
1. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, cook brown rice; drain and cool under running cold water.
2. Drain well after the last rinse.
3. Finely dice onion, pepper and mushrooms.
4. In a bowl, mix together diced vegetables and stir in... - 43.63
Rum And Raisin Rice Pudding
Soak the raisins in the rum for a few hours
Combine rice and salt, and cook the rice in one cup of milk with saffron, by simmering for 7-8 min till most of the milk is absorbed. Or just pressure cook it in milk for one whistle till half-cooked.
In the... - 43.5693
Chaawal Ki Kachri
1)In a saucepan, mix rice flour and thrice amount of water and cook on medium heat. Stir constantly.
2)Stir in salt, baking powder and the arrowroot. Decrease heat and continue cooking.
3)As the mixture thickens, turn off heat and cool for 15 minutes.... - 43.5603
Sole With Vegetable Rice Stuffing
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine celery, onion, carrot, and 2 teaspoons margarine; microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes until celery is soft, stirring once halfway through cooking.
2. In small mixing bowl combine half of the vegetable mixture,... - 43.4605
In a cooker add oil,when it is hot put mustard seeds allow to splutter.
Then add dry red chillies,channa dal green chillies and fry for a sec.
Thne add washed and drained rice,moongdal and fry for a while.
Now add salt 3 1/2 cup water and allow bubbles to... - 42.9816
Larb: A Delicious Thai-style Salad
Larb is a deliciously addictive salad from Thailand that combines meat (here, chicken) with greens, toasted grains and a wonderful dressing. - 42.7251
Fiesta Shrimp And Rice
1) In a saucepan, melt margarine on medium heat.
2) In another pan mix all ingredients except for peas and shrimp. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 15 minutes until rice is almost done.
3) Add peas and shrimp and simmer for 15 more minutes or until... - 42.6662
Baked Broccoli Rice Supreme
1. Heat oil in a pan and sauté garlic cloves and chopped green chilies.
2. Add broccoli with basil, oregano and sage. Season with salt & pepper. After a quick stir-fry remove it from heat.
3. In baking pan layer one cup rice with two cups of... - 42.4952
Three Bean Rice Salad
Mix beans, salad dressing, onion, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper in large bowl; set aside to allow flavors to blend.
Meanwhile, bring water and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt to a full boil in medium saucepan.
Stir in rice.
Cover; remove from heat.
Let... - 42.2901
Jeweled Egg And Rice Salad
Jewelled Egg And Rice Salad it is simply yummy. The added mushrooms, capsicum, celery, spring onions, chilli gives the Jewelled Egg And Rice Salad a lip smacking taste. Must catch it. - 42.2173
Turkey And Wild Rice Soup
Turkey And Wild Rice Soup has a great taste. The bay leaves gives the Turkey And Wild Rice Soup a strong flavour. - 41.9314
This pulao uses whole spices which gives it a very pleasing aroma and retains the real taste of the rice and vegetables. A very colourful rice dish that's bursting with flavours and is very nutritious. - 41.5982
Heat oil and ghee and when it is hot add onion and fry till golden brown.
Add green chillies,methi leaves,mint and coriander and fry for 5mins.
Add the garam masala paste,ginger garlic paste,coriander paste,redchillipd,dhainya pd,haldi and fry for... - 41.5644
1. Dice mushrooms and onion.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
3. In a saucepan of water, crumble stock cubes; bring to a boil.
4. Into a casserole, put together onion, mushroom, rice, saffron and pour boiling hot stock on top; mix... - 41.292
In 3-qt casserole combine all ingredients; cover.
Microwave at High 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 14 to 17 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Fluff with fork.
Spoon into two freezer... - 41.0633
Masoor Dal With Rice
1. Cook the rice. Cool and keep aside.
2. Cook the dal in a pressure cooker. Add 2 1/2 teacups of water to the cooked dal and beat well.
3. Heat the ghee and fry the cumin seeds for a while.
4. Add the onion slices and green chillies and cook for a while.
5.... - 41.0398
1. In large skillet or saucepan melt margarine over medium heat.
2. Put in tomatoes and green onions and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in 2 cups water and remaining ingredients.
4. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and cover.
5.... - 41.0086
Chawal Ke Papad
1)In a pan, add all the ingredients and stir thoroughly to make a batter.
2)Heat the contents on medium heat and bring to a boil.
3)While the mixture is still boiling, take a tablespoon and spread on a greased metal plate. It should form a... - 40.8167
Wild Rice & Quinoa Dressing
Pour rice into a fine strainer and rinse well under running water; put in a bowl.
In the same strainer, rinse quinoa under running water; rub grain to wash well and remove any bitter natural residue that may be present.
In a 6 to 8-quart pan, bring 5 1/2 cups... - 40.7959
1)Clean, wash and soak the rice for about 30 minutes.
1)Take a saucepan, add rice and water to it. Bring to a boil.
2)Cover it and let it cook for about 10-15 minutes on medium heat.
3)Turn off heat and drain excess water. Wash rice to... - 40.5492
Thai Rice Noodle Salad
1. Soak the rice noodles in hot water until softened, 25 to 30 minutes. Drain.
2. For the dressing, combine the rice vinegar and sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves. Add the sliced chiles. (The dressing can be made in advance and refrigerated.)
3. Heat a... - 39.6568
washes at least 2 to5 times and soak the ragi for 3-4 hours longer than you soak the rice.
Soak rice, whole urad and methi seeds in separate containers for 4-6 hours or overnight.
In a wet grinder or a mixie /blender, grind the urad dal till light and... - 39.6306
Idlis are simple to prepare. The muffin container gives the Idlis a perfect two dimensional shape. The urad dal gives the Idlis the divine taste. Must try it. - 39.5464
Rice Pudding Royale
In top of double boiler combine milk and 2 cups water; add rice, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cook, covered, over boiling water for 1 hour; stir often.
Uncover; cook till thickened, 30 to 40 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in grated peels and... - 39.5034
To do this superb idly you need to buy idly rice available in all Indian grocery stores. - 39.4396
1. Heat margarine in a large frying pan over moderate heat. Add garlic, onion, red pepper and carrots, cook for 1 minute. Add tomatoes and parsley and cook for a further 2 minutes.
2. Sprinkle rice over vegetables and stir for 1 minute. Add turmeric, celery... - 39.3181
1)In a large bowl, add salt, baking powder along with rice and dal flours.
2)Stir in water and make a batter of drop consistency. Let it rise overnight.
3)Take four small stainless steel bowls and grease them. Pour batter into... - 39.2677
Broccoli And Rice Souffle
1. In a small saucepan, heat butter over medium heat until bubbly, add onion and saute for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low, add flour and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
2. Gradually whisk in milk (a), add salt, pepper and nutmeg. Stir until sauce... - 39.2385
Idli Rice Idlis
Wash and grind Urad dal first to a smooth paste with little water and put to a big bowl.
In a same jar wash and grind rice ,water little coarsely and add to urad dal paste.
Now grind cooked rice,water little to a smooth paste and add to a urad dal paste with... - 38.8327
Wild Rice Saute
1. In a large skillet, saute mushrooms, onions and garlic in hot oil for 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Put in rice, seasonings and peach schnapps and cook 1 1/2 minutes longer and stirring frequently. - 38.7263
Savor these light and soft Idlis for your breakfast. Very easy as the batter may be prepared the night before and incredibly healthy, as idli is cooked by steaming with no use of oil. Team it up with your favorite chutneys, stews or gravies. - 38.6889
Curried Fruit And Rice Salad
1. Combine rice, orange and grapes.
2. Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, curry, lime zest and juice and stir dressing into salad.
3. Fold in banana just before serving. - 38.5858
Wild And White Rice
Wild And White Rice is one of my favorite. The salt add flavour the Wild And White Rice and make is different. - 38.2637
1) In a large saucepan or flameproof casserole, add rice, cumin, turmeric, salt, coconut milk and 5 1/4 cups of water.
2) Allow the mixture to soak for 30 minutes.
3) Place the pan over moderate heat and bring it to a boil.
4) Reduce... - 38.12
Minted Chicken And Rice Soup
1) Combine togrther all the ingredients, except for the mint and pepper, in a 1-quart microwavable casserole.
2) Microwave the mixture on HGIH (100%) for 13 minutes. Stir halfway through the cooking time. Once the chicken is cooked thoroughly, stir in... - 37.5509
In saucepan combine rice, celery, onion, bouillon cubes, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1 1/2 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, till rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients and 1/3 CUP water.
Turn... - 36.798
Nutty Wild Rice Salad
In large bowl stir together wild rice, tomatoes, almonds, green onions and peas; set aside.
In small bowl whisk together all remaining ingredients except lettuce leaves.
Pour over wild rice mixture; toss to coat.
On individual salad plates place lettuce... - 36.6812
Chinese Sausage Rice Dressing
1. In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine 2 1/4 cups water, long-grain rice, and medium-grain rice. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender to bite, about 20 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
2. Meanwhile, in a 10- to... - 36.3005
Fruity Rice Salad
Add rice gradually to large pan of boiling water, boil uncovered 10 to 15 minutes or until tender, drain; cool.
Toast pinenuts in moderate oven 5 to 8 minutes.
Combine all ingredients in salad bowl, toss well with Dressing.
Cover, refrigerate several hours... - 36.0703
1. Wash and soak rice for about 30 minutes. Strain and dry.
2. Grind coarsely in the grinder.
3. Soak gram for one hour and grind with fenugreek till it is light and frothy.
4. Mix ground rice and ground gram and a little water and keep it overnight.
5. Add a... - 35.6426
1)Take a saucepan and add gur and water into it. Cook over low heat and make a 2-string syrup.
2)Turn off heat and add puffed rice and rice and mix well.
3)Take a plate and grease it. Spread the mixture evenly.
4)Let it cool and then cut into desired... - 35.2603
Homemade Rice Sevai (rice Noodles)
A popular south indian rice noodle made using an extruder in a traditional way. Sevai is often flavoured with Lemon, Tamarind, Tomato, Coconut, etc. and tastes best when served warm. Popular accompaniments for plain sevai are sweetened coconut milk,... - 35.2315
Often called as doshas, these crispy, wafer thin golden beauties are as much a treat to eyes as they are for palate! Easy to make and less guilty to binge, dosa is one of the most loved breakfast items at my home. Have it with coconut or onion chutneys,... - 35.0308
Rice Cake Porridge
1.In a quart saucepan, mix together the milk, apple, raisins, and honey. Let cook on high heat and bring mixture to boil.
2.Add the rice cakes and stir well after removing from heat. Cover and let stand for rice cakes to soak and soften. This takes... - 33.3842
In saucepan combine 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup uncooked packaged precooked rice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; stir to moisten.
Bring to boiling; cover.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
Stir in one 20-ounce can crushed pineapple (juice pack),... - 33.1636
Rice Crispy Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In mixing bowl combine sugar, margarine, and vanilla and mix until creamy; add egg and beat well.
Blend in sifted flour, then fold in cereal until just combined (do not overmix or beat).
Onto nonstick cookie sheet drop batter by... - 32.9601
Tomato Rice Pork Chops
1. Season the chops with salt and pepper and add to a baking dish; bake in an oven preheated to 450°F for twenty minutes till just brown
2. Drain away the fat and place a sslice ononion and a tablespoon fo uncooked rice on top of each chop
3. Pour... - 31.7654
Hot Crunch Sticks
Mix cereal crumbs, seed, and salt in shallow pan (be sure salt is well distributed).
Cut biscuits in half; roll each half into a pencil-thin stick, about 4 inches long.
Brush with water.
Roll sticks in mixture.
Place on greased baking sheet.
Bake at 450Â°... - 31.6144
Rice With Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, oil, and garlic and stir to coat. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute, until onion is softened.
2. Add tomatoes, rice, and 1 1/4 cups water. Cover and microwave on High for 20 minutes.
3. Let... - 30.3264
Rice And Moong Dal Idli
1. Soak the rice, dal and fenugreek seeds in water for 5 to 6 hours.
2. Grind the soaked ingredients in a mixer and leave the batter aside for at least 8 hours or preferably overnight.
3. Thereafter, add the soda bi-carb and salt and pour a little mixture... - 30.1618
First take cooked rice mash it by adding 1tsp of salt nicely.then add rice flour and sprinkle water and prepare like a dough.
Take a sheet of wax paper put little oil and smear arround, take handful dough, make a ball and pat evenly.
Now transfer onto hot... - 29.5599
Rice Vermicelli Pilaf
1. In 2-quart nonstick saucepan melt margarine; add vermicelli and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until vermicelli is lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes. Add 1 cup water and the remaining ingredients and stir to combine; cover and bring mixture to a... - 29.4392
Low Calorie Rice Recipes By Category