- » Low Calorie Quiche
Low Calorie Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Low Calorie Quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Low Calorie Quiche recipes.
Quiche Lorraine For The American Kitchen
1. Place the rolled out pie dough into the pie shell and make lots of holes in the crust with a fork.
2. Pop it in the freezer for 10 minutes.
3. Once cooled, cover it with aluminium foil, fill it with beans and pop it into the preheated oven... - 120.122
Low Carb Quiche
When you are on a low carb diet or health regime, you want to eat everything that you are restricted with. If quiche is one of them, then here is a Low carb Quiche recipe that would satiate your taste buds without disturbing your diet plan. Lowcarb4life shows... - 89.8119
Healthy Crustless Spinach Artichoke Quiche
An excellent quiche recipe for all those who love spinach artichoke dip. What's more, this one is crustless and made in a very simple and healthy way. Pretty good enough to serve for breakfast! - 89.1086
Low Fat Spinach Quiche
1. To make the pastry in a large bowl, combine both flours with salt.
2. Add oil and cream cheese and, using a pastry blender or 2 butter knives, blend into the flours until the mixture resembles crumbs.
Add water, a little at a time to bind... - 48.9071
Low Calorie Quiche Lorraine
1. Combine eggs, ham, cheese, evaporated skim milk, parsley flakes, salt and cayenne in a medium-size bowl; stir to mix. Pour into the prepared pie shell.
2. Bake in hot oven (400°) 10 minutes. Lower heat to 350°; bake 20 minutes longer or until a knife... - 29.7431
You May Also Like!
Crustless Asparagus Quiche
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
In small skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add scallions and saute until softened.
In medium bowl combine sauteed scallions with asparagus, milk, eggs, 1 ounce cheese, and the seasonings.
Grease 7-inch pie plate... - 29.6309
Spinach And Mushroom Quiche
In 2-quart casserole, combine butter and mushrooms.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 4 minutes until mushrooms are tender.
Add spinach souffle, sausage, cheese, eggs, cream, pepper and hot sauce.
Pour into crust.
Microwave at medium high (7) 13 to 20... - 40.6053
Shrimp Quiche With Rice Crust
To Prepare Crust: Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
Spray 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
In medium bowl combine all ingredients for crust and press mixture over bottom and up sides of sprayed dish; bake until firm and lightly browned,... - 42.5747
Quick Quiche Lorraine
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 10-ounce custard cup or 1 1/2-cup casserole with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In small bowl beat together milk and egg; stir in Swiss cheese, bacon bits, and pepper.
Pour into sprayed cup (or casserole) and sprinkle with... - 29.8537
Greek Spinach And Feta Quiche
For all the healthy types out there, here is a Greek spinach and feta quiche to lighten up your Sunday brunches. In this video Amy shows how quick and easy it is to make this dish at home. So if you are looking forward to loose some calories you might as well... - 90.7991
Swiss Asparagus Quiche
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.In an 8 inch pi pan, place the basic pie crust and bake for 5 minutes.
3.Mix onion, bacon bits and cheeses and once done place them on the pastry shell.
4.In a bowl, combine milk, eggs and... - 46.4135
Low Calorie Rice Crust
Combine ingredients and press evenly over bottom and sides of 9-inch glass pie plate or quiche dish.
It is not necessary to cook before adding filling.
However, if you prefer, cook on 70 (roast) 1 minute, or until cheese is melted. - 23.3636
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In small skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onions and garlic and saute until onions are softened.
2. In medium bowl beat eggs; add sauteed onions, paprika, salt, and pepper; add cheese and stir until well combined.
3.... - 32.3773
Egg And Mushroom Quiche
Want to make a Quiche at home? Watch this video to find out how easy it is to make a quiche, Chef Buff uses his eggs and mushrooms to make it and it looks delicious when baked. According to him, one can use anything to make a quiche so there is nothing great... - 87.6389
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Take a medium saucepan, and boil one inch water in it. Add carrots and cook until tender.
3) Drain them and press water.
4) In a bowl, mix together eggs, milk, onion, salt, ginger, and pepper in a... - 44.058