- » Low Calorie Quiche
Low Calorie Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Low Calorie Quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Low Calorie Quiche recipes.
Quiche Lorraine For The American Kitchen
1. Place the rolled out pie dough into the pie shell and make lots of holes in the crust with a fork.
2. Pop it in the freezer for 10 minutes.
3. Once cooled, cover it with aluminium foil, fill it with beans and pop it into the preheated oven... - 121.716
Low Carb Quiche
When you are on a low carb diet or health regime, you want to eat everything that you are restricted with. If quiche is one of them, then here is a Low carb Quiche recipe that would satiate your taste buds without disturbing your diet plan. Lowcarb4life shows... - 99.4294
Healthy Crustless Spinach Artichoke Quiche
An excellent quiche recipe for all those who love spinach artichoke dip. What's more, this one is crustless and made in a very simple and healthy way. Pretty good enough to serve for breakfast! - 90.2691
Low Fat Spinach Quiche
1. To make the pastry in a large bowl, combine both flours with salt.
2. Add oil and cream cheese and, using a pastry blender or 2 butter knives, blend into the flours until the mixture resembles crumbs.
Add water, a little at a time to bind... - 47.1168
Low Calorie Quiche Lorraine
1. Combine eggs, ham, cheese, evaporated skim milk, parsley flakes, salt and cayenne in a medium-size bowl; stir to mix. Pour into the prepared pie shell.
2. Bake in hot oven (400°) 10 minutes. Lower heat to 350°; bake 20 minutes longer or until a knife... - 27.5897
You May Also Like!
Spinach And Mushroom Quiche
In 2-quart casserole, combine butter and mushrooms.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 4 minutes until mushrooms are tender.
Add spinach souffle, sausage, cheese, eggs, cream, pepper and hot sauce.
Pour into crust.
Microwave at medium high (7) 13 to 20... - 38.4147
Greek Spinach And Feta Quiche
For all the healthy types out there, here is a Greek spinach and feta quiche to lighten up your Sunday brunches. In this video Amy shows how quick and easy it is to make this dish at home. So if you are looking forward to loose some calories you might as well... - 92.3655
Swiss Asparagus Quiche
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.In an 8 inch pi pan, place the basic pie crust and bake for 5 minutes.
3.Mix onion, bacon bits and cheeses and once done place them on the pastry shell.
4.In a bowl, combine milk, eggs and... - 46.7489
Quick Quiche Lorraine
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 10-ounce custard cup or 1 1/2-cup casserole with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In small bowl beat together milk and egg; stir in Swiss cheese, bacon bits, and pepper.
Pour into sprayed cup (or casserole) and sprinkle with... - 28.732
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In small skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onions and garlic and saute until onions are softened.
2. In medium bowl beat eggs; add sauteed onions, paprika, salt, and pepper; add cheese and stir until well combined.
3.... - 30.7209
Broccoli Quiche With High Fiber Bread Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Flatten the bread with a rolling pin and arrange the bread triangles in an 8-inch pie pan in a whirl fashion.
3) Apply melted margarine and sprinkle with the parika, salt and pepper.
4) Bake in the... - 44.9631
Egg And Mushroom Quiche
Want to make a Quiche at home? Watch this video to find out how easy it is to make a quiche, Chef Buff uses his eggs and mushrooms to make it and it looks delicious when baked. According to him, one can use anything to make a quiche so there is nothing great... - 89.2509
Crustless Asparagus Quiche
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
In small skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add scallions and saute until softened.
In medium bowl combine sauteed scallions with asparagus, milk, eggs, 1 ounce cheese, and the seasonings.
Grease 7-inch pie plate... - 28.3644
Artichoke Quiche Squares
In a large bowl, stir together the egg substitute, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, thyme, garlic powder and pepper sauce.
Add the artichokes, cheese and onions.
Mix until well combined.
Spray an 8" X 8" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Spoon the artichoke mixture... - 40.9087
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Take a medium saucepan, and boil one inch water in it. Add carrots and cook until tender.
3) Drain them and press water.
4) In a bowl, mix together eggs, milk, onion, salt, ginger, and pepper in a... - 41.4909