- » Low Calorie Pumpkin
Low Calorie Pumpkin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie pumpkin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie pumpkin recipes.
Gluten-free No Bake Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin can be a healthy indulgence besides being a holiday affair. Watch Clare showing how to make a healthy, low calorie and delicious no-bake pumpkin pie in just a few simple steps. Good for health and great in taste perhaps to treat kids as well! - 128.804
Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Chef Nikko has a very good recipe to use up all the seeds from the Halloween pumpkins. It’s a very simple recipe to make from the nutritious pumpkin seeds. A few simple steps and some spices are just enough to pep them up. They are best enjoyed as snack and... - 104.818
129 Cal Pumpkin Fettuccine
1. Rinse and drain Shirataki noodles well.
2. Pat dry, place in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
3. Drain excess liquid from noodles and pat them until thoroughly dry.
4. Cut noodles up a bit using a knife or kitchen shears... - 91.4129
Healthy Pumpkin Pie
On a look out for a fat free pumpkin pie? Look no further, this video has an easy to make recipe that you can conveniently replicate at home. Watch chef Amy make this healthier version of Pumpkin Pie now. - 84.9763
Kabocha Bisque (thai Curry Soup)
Thai Curry Kabocha Bisque (Fak Thong Gaeng Leang) is the perfect fall soup for holiday tables. The subtle balance of this creamy fragrant hot-salty-sweet-sour bisque will delight your guests. - 53.3941
Pumpkin Patch Bread
1. Let the oven heat oven to 350°F and grease two 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pans.
2. Cut orange in quarters, remove and discard peel and white pith from sections.
3. In blender or food processor Put in all orange sections and water and process until... - 52.1883
Take a pan add oil.
When it is hot add mustard seeds,allow to pop.
Now add curry leaves,fry for sec.
Add onion fry till it changes to brown.
Then add tomato and fry till it become mashy.
Then add pumpkin and water ,allow to cook (but take care it shouldn't... - 47.7433
Bring the water to the boil and pour in a large bowl with the beef bones, bayleaves and peppercorns.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add the pot vegetables, cover and cook on mediub for 45 minutes.
Strain and measure 1 quart (1 litre/13/4 pints) of the... - 47.4061
Pumpkin And Sweet Potato Soup With Bacon Bits
1. In a saucepan, add the bacon
2. Cook the bacon over moderate heat for about 3 minutes.
3. Stop cooking when the fat of the bacon comes out and the bacon is crisp.
4. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to paper towels and keep... - 47.1416
1. Into a 1 quart souffle dish; secure a 2-inch waxed paper collar.
2. In a large bowl, stir gelatin in boiling water until it is completely dissolved; let cool down.
3. In another medium bowl, beat together pudding mix and 1 cup cold... - 45.9071
Pumpkin Spice Walnut White Bean Muffins
Starting with the Recipe for Black Bean Brownies, I have altered the Recipe to make these delicious Slow-low Carb Muffins that are completly Flour and Glutin Free. A Yummy Way to Start the day for anyone looking to lower thier Carb intake. - 45.7391
Cream Of Pumpkin Soup
1) In a 6-quart Dutch oven, heat butter or margarine, saute onion, stirring occasionally for10 minutes, or until tender.
3) Remove Dutch oven from heat.
4) Stir flour into onion; gradually add chicken broth.
5) Let the liquid boils; lower the heat;... - 45.4971
Turkey Wild Rice Pumpkin Soup
1. In a Dutch oven Cook and stir margarine, onions and celery over medium heat until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Put in broth and pumpkin.
3. Let it boil, lower heat and let it simmer 5 minutes.
4. Stir in turkey, rice, half and... - 44.984
Charlotte Of Pumpkin Squash
Cut the squash into quarters and remove the seeds and pith.
Peel each quarter and slice thinly.
Put the sliced squash into a dish with 2 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
Leave to cool for 5 minutes.
Put the frozen chicken soup... - 43.1451
1) Remove the seeds and fibres from the centre of the pumpkin.
2) Discard the skin and in a bowl grate the flesh.
3) Sprinkle little salt over pumpkin, mix well and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
4) Preheat the oven to the temperature of... - 42.863
Pumpkin Ring Mold
Put the pumpkin cubes in a small casserole with 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Drain the pumpkin in a colander, then put in a food processor and puree until smooth.
Add the instant mashed potato flakes, stir, and... - 41.8285
Spicy Red Pumpkin Soup
Spicy Red Pumpkin Soup has a luminous taste. The chilli powder gives the Spicy Red Pumpkin Soup a mind blowing taste. - 41.669
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Puffs
This is a great and low cal cookie! They are also quite filling thanks to the pumpkin. The beauty of pumpkin is that its not just great to have in
fall. Its great as an add in to recipes all year long! - 39.8473
Mathanga Erissery, also known as Pumpkin Erissery or Yellow pumpkin curry is a very popular side dish from Kerala. It is prepared and served during Sadhya and other regular times too. This dish can be prepared easily with pumpkin and coconut. Pumpkin is known... - 39.4033
New Fashioned Low Calorie Pumpkin Pie
1. Prepare Skinny Piecrust. Roll out to an 11-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into an 8-inch pie plate. Trim overhang to 1/2 inch; turn under, flush with rim; flute to make a stand-up edge.
2. Combine pumpkin, eggs, skim milk, brown... - 39.141
Cheese And Pumpkin Puree
Put the pumpkin, potatoes and garlic in a casserole with 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes, stirring midway through the cooking time.
When the vegetables are cooked, drain in a colander and puree in a food processor... - 35.665
Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a small skillet, cook the garlic in the oil over low heat for about 5 minutes without browning. Strain the oil through a fine sieve and discard the garlic. Return the garlic-flavored oil to the skillet and add the cumin,... - 32.0404
1. Squeeze out a little water from the pumpkin. Add the flour, green chilli, coriander, soda bi-carb, sugar and salt and mix well.
2. Spread the mixture on a baking tray and bake in a hot oven at 225° C for 15 minutes. Top with the tomato, onion and ketchup... - 31.7427
Pumpkin Seed Salsa
1. Cook tomatoes in a hot dry frying pan or comal until skins are blistered and charred. Cool slightly and peel.
2. Place pumpkin seeds (pepitas) in a baking dish and bake for 4-6 minutes or until seeds are toasted and golden. Place pumpkin seeds (pepitas)... - 27.9814
Pudina Flavored Kaddu Aloo
Try out this all new version of pumpkin sabzi. Even if you are not a pumpkin lover, you may end up liking it for the refreshing flavor. - 0
Pumpkin Spice Skinny Chai Latte
1. In a teapot, pour in the hot water and place the black tea bag. Let it brew for sometimes and set aside.
2. In a microwave safe container, pour in the milk and add in sweetener. Mix well and place in microwave for 1 minute.
3. In a serving cup, add... - 0
Low Calorie Pumpkin Recipes By Category
Low Calorie Pumpkin Dish: