- » Low Calorie Potato
Low Calorie Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Low Calorie Potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Low Calorie Potato recipes.
How To Make Potato Skin Bites
Another great appetizer! This one calls for the use of potato…and potatoes do make some of the best appetizers and sides! Jen demonstrates how to make a simple Italian sausage-stuffed baked potato…great idea for party time. - 125.253
Hot German Potato Salad
A hot German potato salad is always a good answer for a quick and healthy meal, when you don't have enough time to prepare a full meat but you have to get nutritious food. Amy shows how you can get this special meal prepared in no time when running short of... - 93.8133
Cauliflower And Potato Stir Fry
Following a vegetarian diet? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this Cauliflower and Potato Stir Fry in your own kitchen. Go ahead surprise your family to this Indian Delicacy today. - 89.92
Garlic Jalapeno Potatoes
1. Peel and slice potatoes.
2. Layer the potatoes in buttered casserole with bell pepper and pimentos.
3. Add salt and pepper in each layer to add taste.
4. Melt butter in saucepan, add flour and minced garlic, and stir until well blended.
5. Gradually... - 50.0168
Cottage Potato Salad
1) In a bowl mix yogurt and salad dressing.
2) Mix potatoes and eggs.
3) Marinate at room temperature.
4) Slice and chop rest of the ingredients.
5) Mix all ingredients.
6) Chill for some time.
7) Serve cold. - 49.3007
Potato Methi Sabji
Pressure cook potato with skin for 3 whistle.
Cool and peel the skin.
Cut into small cubes and keep aside.
Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds,onions,green chillies,saute for 3 mins.
Add ginger,garlic paste,saute well.
Add tomato puree,all dry masala... - 48.7922
Sweet Potato Ambrosia Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Use aluminum foil to wrap the sweet potatoes.
3) Place inside oven to bake for 45 minutes or until tender.
4) Bring out and allow cooling at room temperature.
5) Peel off the skin and discard.
6) Cut the... - 48.1618
Crispy New Potatoes
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Take a 11 x 7-inch dish and lightly spray with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
3. Cook whole potatoes in boiling water 15 minutes.
4. Drain and rinse in cold water.
5. In a shallow dish, mix oat... - 48.1017
Parsley Potato Salad
1) In a bowl, combine all ingredients except mayonnaise.
2) Lightly toss all together.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Add mayonnaise, just few hours before serving time.
5) Return to the refrigerator.
6) Serve chilled by garnishing... - 47.1053
Baked Potato Salad
1) Preheat oven to 400F.
2) Thoroughly scrub the potatoes.
3) Place the potatoes inside oven to bake for 45 minutes or until done.
4) Let the potatoes cool and cut into half along the length.
5) Scoop out the potato pulp from the central... - 46.9978
Vinaigrette Potato Salad
1. Take a salad bowl and add in it potatoes, celery, shallot (or onion), and pickle
2. Toss gently all the ingredients so that they are properly mixed.
3. Take a mixing bowl add rest of the ingredients and with the help of a wire whisk bet the mix... - 46.8343
Leek And Potato Soup
Ahh, I simply adore Leek and Potato Soup especially in icy winter night. The master combination of vegetable bouillon, leeks,potatoes, milk, butter and embellished by pepper, salt and parsley makes the just the doctor order soup for cold winter nights. - 45.9221
Creamy Minted Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven at 450ÂºF.
2. Take an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish and pour oil in it.
3. Now add potatoes, onion, salt, and pepper and mix well all the ingredients until potato turns soft and onions get thoroughly oil coated. Now... - 45.7332
Breton-style Artichoke & Potato Salad
Put the artichokes into a small casserole.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Scrub the potatoes under cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Prick the skin with a fork.
Put in a... - 45.4272
Mackerel With Potato Salad
Put the potatoes in a dish with 1/2 cup (5 tablespoons) of water.
Add salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
Mix 3 (1 1/2) tablespoons of the white wine with the oil.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add the... - 45.0735
Spiced Potato Pilaf
1) In a large heavy saucepan, pour in oil and warm over moderate heat.
2) SautÃ© the onion, until it just begins to brown.
3) Add the potato, turmeric, garam masala and cayenne. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
4) Stir in the rice and season with... - 44.7982
Omelette Pommes De Terre
1) In a large nonstick skillet melt margarine.
2) Add potato, onion, and green pepper to skillet and season with salt and pepper.
3) Sauté for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally till lightly browned.
4) Add tomato paste and stir for 2 to 3 minutes... - 44.5497
Sweet Potato Cider Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â° F
2. Take a 4-quart saucepan and add all ingredients except sugar,
3. Cook the ingredients over high heat until liquid reaches at boiling point and start boiling.
4. Now trim down the flame, cover the pan... - 44.5347
Cold Yogurt Vichyssoise
1. In a soup pot, combine the vegetables and the broth.
2. Place pan on a medium low flame and simmer the vegetables for about 45 minutes until very tender.
3. Let cool slightly.
4. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, turn the vegetables and the... - 44.3797
1. Peel onion and chop finely.
2. Peel potatoes and dice.
3. Separate the lettuce leaves, wash and shred coarsely.
4. In a saucepan, melt butter.
5. Add the onion to the pan; cover and fry gently for about 5 minutes until the onion is... - 43.5218
Super Omnipotent Spuds
1. Boil potatoes, onion, and garlic in salted water for 15 minutes or until the ingredients becomes soft.
2. Drain water properly.
3. Mash potatoes, onion, and garlic, until these become smooth.
4. Add cream and butter together and beat the mixture... - 43.4849
Pommes De Terre Marquises
1. Peel potatoes.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit when ready to bake.
3. In a saucepan, boil potatoes in water until soft; drain.
4. In a medium bowl, mash potatoes and add egg yolk, low fat spread, salt and pepper; mix and beat... - 43.3901
1 Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2 Cut the potatoes lengthwise into eighths.
3 Evenly brush the wedges with egg white.
4 Sprinkle the wedges with the seasonings and bread crumbs.
5 Bake on a baking sheet for 30 to 35... - 43.2712
Whisk curds,add the salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Add the potatoes, green chilli and coriander leaves. Mix well.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with roasted cumin powder. Refrigerate until... - 43.125
Grandma's Potato Red Pepper And Zucchini Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Use a medium gratin dish to rub the bottom with the garlic. Lightly grease the dish with some olive oil.
3) Place the potatoes in a layer at the bottom of the dish. If required, overlap the slices.
4) Sprinkle... - 43.0867
Potato Gobi Masala
In a pan add ghee or oil when it is hot add ginger garlic paste,finely chopped onion and fry till golden brown.
Then add cube shaped aloo,dhainya powder and fry for sec.
Then add washed gobi(small chopped) fry for sec.
Add haldi,tomato paste,garam... - 43.0397
Brunch Potato Cassoulet
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In large skillet let the margarine melt over medium heat.
3. Put in ham, potatoes, mushrooms, onion and green bell pepper and cook over medium heat about 5 to 6 minutes, or until onion is soft.
4. Stir in... - 42.963
Roasted Garlic Potatoes
1. Cut potatoes in half-length wise, then slice them in medium thin size and place in a large bowl.
2. Mince garlic or put garlic cloves under pressure for making paste.
3. Melt butter in a small saucepan and add garlic paste in it.
4. Cook on against... - 42.5113
Corn Stuffed Potato
For the potatoes
1. Brush the potatoes with oil.
2. Wrap in aluminium foil and bake in a hot oven at 200°C till tender (about 30 minutes).
3. Cool and split horizontally.
4. Scoop the potato halves a little so that a slight depression is formed for the... - 42.3355
Garden Potato Soup
1. In a large saucepan mix in chicken broth, potatoes, onion, celery, carrots, bay leaf and fines herbes.
2. Let it boil and thereafter simmer such that vegetables are tender 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Let it cool and remove the bay leaf.
4.... - 42.1881
Aloo-baingan (potato-eggplant Curry)
Aloo-Baingan is yet another Indian curry prepared by simmering potatoes and eggplants in a tomato-onion based gravy. Eggplants and potatoes make an absolutely delicious combination and the simmering of these vegetables in this delicious gravy result in a... - 42.0379
Potato Watercress Soup
Put the potatoes and onion in a large casserole with 21/4 cups (500 ml/18 fl oz) water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
Remove the tough stalks from the watercress, rinse thoroughly, drain and puree until smooth in a food processor.
Stir the... - 41.3962
Creamy Stuffed Baked Potatoes
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Make a thin slice at one end of the potatoes.
3) In a bowl, carefully scoop out the potato from the center by leaving a firm shell.
4) Add cream, butter and Parmesan cheese into the bowl and mash all... - 41.341
Decalorized Potato Salad
1) In a bowl mix all ingredients.
2) Cover and chill.
3) Serve chilled. - 40.7751
Potato Salad With Olive Oil And Oregano
1. Boil potatoes and cut them into bite size pieces.
2. In a salad bowl mix onions, oregano, pepper, olive oil, eggs, celery and peas.
3. Toss well.
4. Serve delicious Potato Salad With Olive Oil And Oregano warm. - 40.1684
1. Set the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2. In a greased, shallow ovenproof dish, place the potato slices and add a layer of onion, garlic and seasoning
3. Add milk on top and allow to stand for a couple of hours
4. In a little hot milk,... - 39.1052
1. Drain excess oil from fish, flake finely and mix with the chopped olives. Add lemon juice and pepper to taste.
2. Arrange the potatoes, beans and tomatoes in layers on a serving dish.
3. Pile the fish on top.
4. Mix the mustard smoothly with the vinegar,... - 38.7148
Onion-Potato Bake is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Onion-Potato Bake; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 38.6391
1. In small mixing bowl combine flour, water, oil, and dash salt; using hands, knead dough to form a smooth ball (dough should hold together but not be sticky; if necessary, add up to 1 more tablespoon warm water to adjust consistency). Wrap dough in plastic... - 37.9408
Slim Potato Salad
1 In a bowl, combine ll the ingredients.
2 Lightly toss to mix.
3 Serve at once. - 37.3967
Chohlay Chickpea Snack
1. Drain the chickpeas well and place them in a large serving bowl.
2. Boil the potato and onion until soft but not mushy. Drain and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, blend together the tamarind, mango powder, garam masala, ground coriander, ginger, chilli... - 37.2241
A Tasty, Low Fat "Potato-Pie" Dish - 37.0127
Potato And Leek Gratin
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add potato slices and cook for 7 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and refresh under cold water, set aside.
2. ln a small saucepan, combine stock, leeks, garlic and rosemary. Bring to the boil, reduce heat... - 35.6962
T-shirt Tanned Potato Skins
Potato sides are a famed greasy side dish at roadhouses everywhere. Enjoy the Clean version without guilt!
For more such healthy recipes and information on healthy eating options refer to Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Diet website. - 34.3345
Smoked Pork With Potato Kraut
1) Put the pork shoulder in a Dutch oven and add water. Cover it and cook for 90 minutes.
2) Then add potatoes and onion. Cover again and cook for 30 minutes until meat and vegetables are tender.
3) Now add sauerkraut and pepper mix and heat... - 34.1176
Minted New Potatoes
1. Clean potatoes by scrubbing.
2. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, boil potatoes with mint until cooked.
3. Serve hot whole Minted New Potatoes with the skin on.
4. Toss potatoes in little sour cream, if desired. - 34.0616
Low Calorie Mashed Potatoes
In large saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil.
Add potatoes; simmer, covered for 10 to 12 minutes, until tender.
Add milk and pepper; mash until smooth.
Serve hot - 33.7381
Potato And Leek Soup
1.Take a 3 quart microwavable casserole and add in margarine and leeks. Mix well and microwave covered for 5 minutes on high 100%. Stir every 3 minutes until leeks turn translucent.
2.Now, add in the milk, broth mix and microwave uncovered for 4... - 33.6901
Cabbage N Potato Soup
In 2-quart saucepan heat oil; add cabbage, onions, and garlic and saute over medium heat, stirring frequently, until cabbage is soft, about 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to low and add remaining ingredients; cook until vegetables are tender, about 30... - 32.6593
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine 2 cups water and the potatoes. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 10 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking, until potatoes are soft.
2. Drain potatoes; transfer to medium mixing bowl. Using a fork,... - 30.7384
Juice the ingredients together and then whizz in a blender with 2 ice cubes. - 28.4553
Mashed Potatoes And Low Calorie Gravy
1. Drop the potatoes into a medium-large saucepan of cold water. Partially cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Boil until tender when pierced with a fork, about 15 minutes. Drain and return to the pan.
2. Add the butter and yogurt (or milk and nutmeg)... - 26.4238
No Mayo Potato Salad
1. In a pan, boil water and add in the potatoes. Let it cook for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile for dressing, in a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
3. Take out the potatoes from the water and let them cool for... - 0
Phudina Aloo By Tarla Dalal
A very simple and quick snack of boiled baby potatoes coated with a pungent chutney of mint, coriander and other punchy ingredients. The lemon juice not only adds tang to the potatoes, it also helps highlight the other flavors. Phudina aloo is just the thing... - 0