- » Low Calorie Pastry
Low Calorie Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie pastry recipes.
1. In small mixing bowl combine flour and salt; with pastry blender, or 2 knives used scissors-fashion, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add yogurt and mix thoroughly. Form dough into a ball; wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at... - 31.6846
Low Calorie Pastry
1 Sift 1/2 cup of the flour and salt into a medium-size bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly, then blend in remaining 1/2 cup flour until crumbly.
2 Sprinkle ice water over, 1 tablespoon at a time; mix lightly with a fork just... - 24.2876
Low Calorie Pastry
Combine crumbs with margarine.
Press into a 9 in. (23 cm) pie pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 8 minutes.
Cool thoroughly. - 19.315
You May Also Like!
Low Calorie Cookies
Mix all ingredients well and drop by tablespoon on cookie sheet.
Bake at 375Â°F for 8 minutes.
27 calories per cookie. - 34.306
New Fashioned Low Calorie Pumpkin Pie
1. Prepare Skinny Piecrust. Roll out to an 11-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into an 8-inch pie plate. Trim overhang to 1/2 inch; turn under, flush with rim; flute to make a stand-up edge.
2. Combine pumpkin, eggs, skim milk, brown... - 39.141
Low Fat Spinach Quiche
1. To make the pastry in a large bowl, combine both flours with salt.
2. Add oil and cream cheese and, using a pastry blender or 2 butter knives, blend into the flours until the mixture resembles crumbs.
Add water, a little at a time to bind... - 48.9071
Oven Fried Onion Rings
1. Preheat oven to 450Â°F. In medium mixing bowl combine onions and oil; stir to thoroughly coat. Add cornflake crumbs and toss to coat.
2. Spray nonstick baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and spread onion mixture on sheet. Bake, turning frequently,... - 24.7849
Tropical Squash Rings
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Cut squash in half crosswise; remove and discard seeds. Cut each squash half crosswise into 2 slices.
2. Spray 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray and arrange squash slices in plate. Fill center of each squash slice with... - 31.2241
Candied Acorn Squash Rings
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Trim off ends of each squash.
Cut each squash crosswise into 4 rings, each about 3/4 inch wide; discard seeds and membranes from slices.
On nonstick jelly-roll pan arrange rings in a single layer and sprinkle with salt and pepper;... - 30.886
1. In a saucepan of boiling water, add the spinach and blanch for 5-6 minutes until the stems are tender.
2. Drain in a colander and refresh immediately under cold tap water. Leave to drain.
3. Squeeze out as much moisture as possible from the... - 45.4737
Carrot Onion Ring Salad
1. Peel carrots. Cut slanting slices about 1/4 inch thick.
2. In a pan cook carrots covered in 1 inch boiling water for 5 minutes.
3. Drain out from water and dip into cold water.
4. Drain out again and keep in serving bowl.
5. Separate onion slices... - 49.4317
Stuffed Squash Rings
If you were looking for something different, this Stuffed Squash Rings recipe is it! Your near and dear ones including your pals will vouch for this tempting Stuffed Squash Rings recipe. Try it. - 50.2452
Quick Chocolate Pastries
Prepare pastry cups as directed in recipe.
Combine pudding mix and milk in saucepan; add gelatin and cinnamon.
Cook and stir as directed on package until pudding is very thick.
Beat egg white until very stiff.
Fold into pudding... - 36.4157