- » Low Calorie Pancake
Low Calorie Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie pancake recipes.
Nadia Sawalha's Apple Pancakes And Herby Scrambled Eggs
Celebrity MasterChef winner and mum Nadia Sawalha, along with nutritionist Amanda Ursell, show us different ways of incorporating almond milk to give some traditional recipes a yummy twist. Watch our video where Nadia shows us how to make two simple breakfast... - 115.538
Pancake Shooter Cocktail
While I still trying to figure out why this is called the Pancake Shooterl, you can learn how to make it from this video. This is quite a way to experience sambuca for those that don't like the intense sambuca, in your face, action. The lemon in this cocktail... - 98.4141
Besan Ka Puda
This is a super fast and healthy food suitable to eat anytime. As you can see besan ka puda is bachelor's delight. Besan aka Gram flour is famous as high protein, low garb and diabetic friendly. Great if fried in Canola or Olive oil. - 52.0274
Rava Dosa And Peanut Chutney
In a bowl add all the above ingredients and water and mix to a dosa batter with sapatula nicely.see that it should not get lumps.when the batter is ready
Keep dosa pan on a gas,when it is hot add oil and put dosa batter in a sapatula and add oil on the... - 50.0626
Chicken Mushroom Crepes
1. Inside a small skillet over high heat, lightly toast the oats, shaking the pan almost constantly until they're light brown.
2. In a blender place all crepe ingredients except the Equal.
3. Process well, add Equal and blend again.
4. Heat a... - 47.4286
1. In small bowl of electric mixer, combine flour, cinnamon, milk and water, mixing at medium speed until smooth.
2. Let it stand 30 minutes.
3. For each blintz, into hot, lightly greased 6-inch skillet or crepe pan pour 3 tablespoons batter.
4. Let it... - 46.6142
An easy to make date pancake recipe just for you. The date stuffed deep fried pancake is sure to be a hot favorite at your place. This simple date pancake recipe is one that your kids too would love. Try the melt these date pancakes in your mouth and do let... - 46.4642
Rolled Pancake Supper
Delicious rolled pancake supper is a pancake recipe that incorporates the flavors of asparagus. For those who love the taste and health benefits of asparagus, this is for you. Great option for a breakfast item. Yummm…. - 43.4718
Omelet With Special Mushroom Sauce
1) Taka a saucepan, melt margarine and saute onion and tarragon until onion is tender.
2) Now, add soup and milk and cook. Keep stirring in between.
3) To make the omelette- in a bowl, crack eggs and season with salt and pepper. Add some water.
4) In... - 43.1855
Swedish Style Pancakes
1) In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar and salt.
2) In a small bowl, beat the eggs to just combine the yolks and whites.
3) Gradually stir in milk.
4) Slowly add this mixture to the dry mixture. Combine thoroughly by... - 42.3784
Apple Oven Pancake
1. Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2. Take a saucepan, add apples followed by raisins, salt and spices and mix thoroughly. Keep aside the mixture till used.
3. Follow the instructions outlined on the package for preparing ½ cup of... - 40.8534
Cheddar Potato And Egg Pancake
In 12-inch nonstick skillet that has an oven-safe or removable handle heat oil; brush pan with oil to coat entire bottom.
Spread potato slices over bottom of pan, overlapping slices slightly; using a pancake turner, press slices down.
Cook over medium heat,... - 39.4856
Red Pepper Pancakes
1. ln a blender or food processor, blend red pepper with ricotta cheese, egg whites, flour, black pepper and onion for about 2 minutes.
2. Heat a non-stick frying pan to moderate heat. Drop tablespoonfuls of batter into frying pan. Cook until underside is... - 36.3508
Barley Flour Pancakes
1. Beat the egg with the sour cream and buttermilk.
2. Sift together the barley flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Stir in the egg mixture and let stand for 2 minutes.
3. Ladle onto a hot, oiled griddle and cook until browned and puffy. Turn to brown the... - 31.1149
Wheat Germ Pancakes
1. Put the eggs, cheese, wheat germ, and vanilla into the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process for 30 seconds.
2. Melt the butter in a 10-inch skillet. Pour in the egg mixture and cook over medium heat until browned on the... - 26.1829
Healthy Wheat And Blueberry Pancakes
Blueberry pancakes can be made at home with very little effort and time. The result is soft and fluffy pancakes that are better and healthier than store bought mixes. Healthy pancakes are low in fat and calories and full of the goodness of fresh fruits and... - 0
Low Calorie Pancake Recipes By Category
Low Calorie Pancake Dish: