- » Low Calorie Mexican Drink
Low Calorie Mexican Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie mexican drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie mexican drink recipes.
1. Using a covered blender or food processor, blend V8 juice, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, lemon juice and avocado such that smooth.
2. For serving take 10-ounce glasses and pour the juice over ice cubes.
3. Garnish with red pepper rings and... - 38.8675
Combine everything but soda in shaker half filled with ice, strain into glass & add soda - 25.6321
You May Also Like!
Watermelon And Cucumber Mexican Beauty Drink
Are you looking for a recipe for a detox beauty drink that you can make at home? Then watch this BlendItandMendIt video and learn to make a simple beauty water that you can make within seconds and sip on all day! - 88.2753
Betty's Basic Margarita
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Basic Margarita. This recipe is made in a shaker and is a refreshing mixture of limeade concentrate, tequila, and triple sec, cooled with ice. - 0
Mexican Taxi Shots
Mexico and tequila go hand in hand, and that is why the Mexican Taxi Shots are here! It is a simple recipe of tequila and banana liqueur brought together in a cool yellowish color. - 100.487
1. In the blendtec combine white grape juice, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, spinach and ice.
2. Press the ice crush button on blendtec and blend for 45 seconds until smooth thick frozen consistency.
3. Serve in a margarita glass chilled. - 0
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Michelada, a flavorful mixed drink whose base is Mexican beer. - 0
Salsa Verde On The Grille!
I hope you are all enjoying your summer and making the most of what has recently been, lovely weather (at least in NYC!)
Summer is a great time for parties and barbecue's and I hear so often from my clients that these little soirees are what... - 0
Skinny Frozen Margarita
1. In a blender, add ice, frozen lime and orange juice, tequila, stevia water and blend well.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with lime wedge and serve chilled. - 104.342
How To Make Frozen Margarita
If you are planning for a grand event, then this frosty frozen margarita can be just perfect choice of drink. Many of you must have sipped in a glass of margarita, but this frozen margarita is totally different experience of exoticness. Why don't you watch... - 119.678