- » Low Calorie Mediterranean Vegetarian
Low Calorie Mediterranean Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie mediterranean vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie mediterranean vegetarian recipes.
Whole Wheat Pita Salad
A super nutritious and healthy salad with whole wheat pita can be a filling option for a snack. This recipe here involves no cooking at all. Just a little chopping and assembling later, you have the most delicious salad that can be wrapped within a pita and... - 89.9756
Green Salad With Lemon And Fennel
1) With a vegetable peeler, bring out the lemon zest in long strips. Slice the zest in thin strips along the length. Store inside a plastic wrap to keep fresh and moist.
2) Trim off and discard the green stalks of the fennel. Remove the cores... - 49.7967
Salad Of Mixed Greens And Herbs With Oranges
1) With a sharp knife, peel off the skin of the oranges. Carefully remove all the bitter white pith.
2) Working over a bowl, separate the sections, by cutting in between the membranes.
3) In a small bowl, add shallots, mustard and vinegars to... - 49.7922
Sweet Potato Salmon Dish
This recipe is a meal in itself..once served on your plate you could add raw nuts of your choice on top and that would be awesome! Very quick and easy to put together, add your favorite vegetables to this dish...make it your own and make it often. - 49.4626
Couscous Stuffed Tomatoes
1) In a large bowl, soak the couscous in boiling water and stir with a fork.
2) Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and stir briefly.
3) Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the water is absorbed.
4) Combine green pepper, onion and currants... - 48.957
1) In a medium bowl, place bulgur and add hot water.
2) Let it stand for 1 hour before draining.
3) Add vinegar and next 6 ingredients. Stir well
4) Cover with lid and place inside refrigerator to chill.
5) At the time of serving, add... - 48.8938
Vegetable Bulgur Salad
1. In 2-cup measure, stir together bulgur and hot water.
2. Let stand 5 minutes and drain.
3. Meanwhile, in a 6-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot oil, cook red pepper and zucchini until tender-crisp, stirring often.
4. Stir in V8... - 48.8098
Cold Cucumber And Yogurt Soup
1. Pare the cucumber and cut lengthwise into half.
2. De-seed and chop roughly. Add to a bowl.
3. Sprinkle cucumber with salt and set aside for a couple of hours.
4. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, add the cucumber.
5. Pulse to... - 48.8011
1.Slice the top of each tomato and scoop out the seeds.
2.Blend together avocado, quark, lemon juice, garlic and basil.
3.Sprinkle the salt and pepper.
4.Fill the tomatoes with blended mixture.
5.Toss watercress, lamb's lettuce and... - 47.5182
Mediterranean Salad Platter
1.Start a fire in the grill.
2.Brushzucchini and bell peppers with olive oil.
3.Once the coals are hot, put zucchini directly on grill rack or in a grill basket on place on rack and grill until lightly golden on the first side, 4-5... - 45.8577
Braised Eggplant And Tomato With Sage
1) Remove the stem ends from the eggplants. Cut into half along the length.
2) Sprinkle the eggplants with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and let stand for 30 minutes.
3) Gently squeeze excess liquid from the eggplants and blot dry with paper... - 42.9842
Hummus Bi Tahini
1) In your food processor, use metal blade to process the garlic in the work bowl, until finely minced.
2) Put garbanzo beans, lemon juice, water, tahini and salt.
3) Process all together to a smooth mixture.
4) With a spatula, scrape down the sides... - 42.6371
Lettuce And Mushroom Salad
1.Take a metal strainer and put the mushrooms in it.
2.Cast the strainer in water and take it out immediately.
3.Rinse the mushrooms under cold running water.
4.Drain and refrigerate until chilled.
5.Scatter the lettuce leaves and rinse them... - 42.009
Tomato And Lettuce Salad
1.Scatter the leaves of lettuce and rinse them well.
2.Put the lettuce in a bowl containing ice cold water for 30 minutes.
3.Once done, drain and wipe with a kitchen towel.
4.Cut the leaves in bite sized pieces.
5.In a salad bowl, mix... - 41.8567
Moroccan Orange Salad
1) Peel the oranges. Remove the pith and slice across the width.
2) In a salad bowl, place the orange slices.
3) Add dates and almonds.
4) Flavor with lemon juice and sugar.
5) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
6) Lightly... - 40.4823
Turkish Cucumber Salad Cacik
Slice cucumber quarters 1/8" thick and drain on paper toweling.
Beat dressing ingredients until creamy, add cucumbers, and toss well to mix.
Cover and chill several hours.
Toss again, serve in small bowls or, if you prefer, crisp lettuce cups. - 40.2084
Healthy Tomatoes Garni
1. Into a medium-size frying pan empty the tomatoes carefully and stir in onion, celery, green pepper, salt and pepper.
2. Add your favorite no-calorie sweetner as much equivalent to that of 1 teaspoon sugar.
3. Heat just to boil and using a slotted... - 39.9074
Orange And Celery Salad
1. Dice beans, onion and celery sticks.
2. Grate carrot.
3. Peel and separate orange segments.
4. In a medium bowl, put together all ingredients except orange; toss gently to mix with dressing.
5. In a square plate, serve salad... - 39.1703
Sweet Onion Salad
1) Arrange equal portions of onion and tomato slices in a decorative way on two dinner plates.
2) Sprinkle oil, then vinegar on each of the arranged vegetable slices.
3) Scatter basil, then cheese over the salad and serve with french bread - 36.1547
La Weight Loss- Hummus
The hummus is a popular middle eastern dish that serves as a tasty dip. You could even use it as your sandwich spread. A low calorie tasty dish while for your la weight loss. You would love the wonderful flavor and taste that the dish has and makes a... - 35.5528
Please watch video or for printable directions and ingredients visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 20.1039