- » Low Calorie Mediterranean Vegetarian
Low Calorie Mediterranean Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie mediterranean vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie mediterranean vegetarian recipes.
Mediterranean Orange & Arugula Salad
This salad is so simple and easy to make! The light peppery flavors of the arugula combined with the sweetness of the oranges, red wine, and onions combine to make the healthiest and best tasting salad. Make, eat, and enjoy Juliana's salad creation! - 104.616
Whole Wheat Pita Salad
A super nutritious and healthy salad with whole wheat pita can be a filling option for a snack. This recipe here involves no cooking at all. Just a little chopping and assembling later, you have the most delicious salad that can be wrapped within a pita and... - 88.3782
Green Salad With Lemon And Fennel
1) With a vegetable peeler, bring out the lemon zest in long strips. Slice the zest in thin strips along the length. Store inside a plastic wrap to keep fresh and moist.
2) Trim off and discard the green stalks of the fennel. Remove the cores... - 50.4362
Salad Of Mixed Greens And Herbs With Oranges
1) With a sharp knife, peel off the skin of the oranges. Carefully remove all the bitter white pith.
2) Working over a bowl, separate the sections, by cutting in between the membranes.
3) In a small bowl, add shallots, mustard and vinegars to... - 49.8364
Cold Cucumber And Yogurt Soup
1. Pare the cucumber and cut lengthwise into half.
2. De-seed and chop roughly. Add to a bowl.
3. Sprinkle cucumber with salt and set aside for a couple of hours.
4. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, add the cucumber.
5. Pulse to... - 48.8595
Vegetable Bulgur Salad
1. In 2-cup measure, stir together bulgur and hot water.
2. Let stand 5 minutes and drain.
3. Meanwhile, in a 6-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot oil, cook red pepper and zucchini until tender-crisp, stirring often.
4. Stir in V8... - 48.7965
Mediterranean Salad Platter
1.Start a fire in the grill.
2.Brushzucchini and bell peppers with olive oil.
3.Once the coals are hot, put zucchini directly on grill rack or in a grill basket on place on rack and grill until lightly golden on the first side, 4-5... - 47.9959
Sweet Potato Salmon Dish
This recipe is a meal in itself..once served on your plate you could add raw nuts of your choice on top and that would be awesome! Very quick and easy to put together, add your favorite vegetables to this dish...make it your own and make it often. - 47.8735
1) In a medium bowl, place bulgur and add hot water.
2) Let it stand for 1 hour before draining.
3) Add vinegar and next 6 ingredients. Stir well
4) Cover with lid and place inside refrigerator to chill.
5) At the time of serving, add... - 47.873
1.Slice the top of each tomato and scoop out the seeds.
2.Blend together avocado, quark, lemon juice, garlic and basil.
3.Sprinkle the salt and pepper.
4.Fill the tomatoes with blended mixture.
5.Toss watercress, lamb's lettuce and... - 47.4534
Couscous Stuffed Tomatoes
1) In a large bowl, soak the couscous in boiling water and stir with a fork.
2) Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and stir briefly.
3) Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the water is absorbed.
4) Combine green pepper, onion and currants... - 47.1559
Hummus Bi Tahini
1) In your food processor, use metal blade to process the garlic in the work bowl, until finely minced.
2) Put garbanzo beans, lemon juice, water, tahini and salt.
3) Process all together to a smooth mixture.
4) With a spatula, scrape down the sides... - 43.2035
Turkish Cucumber Salad Cacik
Slice cucumber quarters 1/8" thick and drain on paper toweling.
Beat dressing ingredients until creamy, add cucumbers, and toss well to mix.
Cover and chill several hours.
Toss again, serve in small bowls or, if you prefer, crisp lettuce cups. - 42.5366
Lettuce And Mushroom Salad
1.Take a metal strainer and put the mushrooms in it.
2.Cast the strainer in water and take it out immediately.
3.Rinse the mushrooms under cold running water.
4.Drain and refrigerate until chilled.
5.Scatter the lettuce leaves and rinse them... - 42.1361
Healthy Tomatoes Garni
1. Into a medium-size frying pan empty the tomatoes carefully and stir in onion, celery, green pepper, salt and pepper.
2. Add your favorite no-calorie sweetner as much equivalent to that of 1 teaspoon sugar.
3. Heat just to boil and using a slotted... - 42.0101
Tomato And Lettuce Salad
1.Scatter the leaves of lettuce and rinse them well.
2.Put the lettuce in a bowl containing ice cold water for 30 minutes.
3.Once done, drain and wipe with a kitchen towel.
4.Cut the leaves in bite sized pieces.
5.In a salad bowl, mix... - 41.7492
Braised Eggplant And Tomato With Sage
1) Remove the stem ends from the eggplants. Cut into half along the length.
2) Sprinkle the eggplants with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and let stand for 30 minutes.
3) Gently squeeze excess liquid from the eggplants and blot dry with paper... - 41.2714
Moroccan Orange Salad
1) Peel the oranges. Remove the pith and slice across the width.
2) In a salad bowl, place the orange slices.
3) Add dates and almonds.
4) Flavor with lemon juice and sugar.
5) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
6) Lightly... - 40.1962
Orange And Celery Salad
1. Dice beans, onion and celery sticks.
2. Grate carrot.
3. Peel and separate orange segments.
4. In a medium bowl, put together all ingredients except orange; toss gently to mix with dressing.
5. In a square plate, serve salad... - 39.2208
Basil, Orange And Peach Salad
1. Wash and dry basil leaves, arrange on a serving plate.
2. ln a small bowl combine orange segments, peach slices and onion.
3. Mix together vinegar, garlic, apple juice and oil until well combined and pour over oranges, peaches and onion.
4. Toss well, and... - 38.1053
GETTING READY 1) Soak the wheat in water until water is absorbed and wheat becomes hydrated. 2) It should be soaked in the water for at least 30-60 minutes. ... - 34.4128
Please watch video or for printable directions and ingredients visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 18.476
Vegan Kofta Casserole Part 2 Of 4
Please watch the video or for the step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 18.4349
Vegan Kofta Casserole Part 4 Of 4
Please watch the video or for the step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 18.3556