- » Low Calorie Japanese Vegetable Rice
Low Calorie Japanese Vegetable Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie japanese vegetable rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie japanese vegetable rice recipes.
Homemade Salmon Sushi, Nori Maki, Onigiri, Miso Soup
cook 3 cups of rice, cook with more water than usual to make the rice softer and sticky
sushi rice nori maki ( cucumber, smoked salmon ):
Steamed rice mix with 2 soup spoons rice vinegar, 1 soup spoon sugar and 1 tsp salt stir well, leave to chill then add... - 49.7916
You May Also Like!
Sukiyaki (japanese Beef Hot Pot)
Sukiyaki is a Japanese dish in the nabemono (Japanese steamboat) style.
It consists of meat (usually thinly sliced beef), or a vegetarian version made only with firm tofu, slowly cooked or simmered at the table, alongside vegetables and other ingredients, in... - 54.6716
'no-chicken' Fried Tofu
Milwaukee's own Outpost Natural Foods and Simple Soyman Tofu join forces to make the BEST no-chicken fried chicken tofu. Great source of protein, B12 vitamins and deliciousness. - 83.2746
1. In a small bowl, mix bouillon with 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
2. Cut zucchini into bite-size pieces.
3. Into a hot pan, pour the soy mixture and add bean sprouts and onions; cook for 5 minutes with constant stirring.
4. Add the... - 38.6259
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 48.493
Shrimp Cutlets With Dipping Sauce
1) To make the marinade, combine together all the ingredients for the marinade in a shallow 2-quart casserole. Keep aside.
2) To make the shrimp, shell, devein and butterfly the shrimp. Remove the tail shell and with paper towels, pat dry.
3) Place the... - 44.7698
Marinated Pork Tenderloin
1. In a glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl, prepare marinade by blending teriyaki sauce, corn syrup, lemon juice, sherry, vinegar, garlic, and gingerroot.
2. Add pork and coat well with marinade.
3. Cover the bowl and let it sit in the... - 45.6757