Japanese Vegetable Rice
- » Low Calorie Japanese Vegetable Rice
Low Calorie Japanese Vegetable Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie japanese vegetable rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie japanese vegetable rice recipes.
How To Make Tempura Batter | Ask Momma Cuisine
#AskMomma is a new series by Momma Cuisine where viewers ask cooking questions, and Momma Cuisine, Johanna M. Cook answers them every week.
This week Christian from Des Plaines, Illinois asked, "How do I make tempura batter??" - 0
Detox: Japanese Wasabi Soy Beans
When you find fresh soy beans, the best way to cook them is by making wasabi Soy beans. The chef in the video has this simple recipe where she boiled the beans in water and serves it with a simple wasabi sauce made with different sauces like tamari, brown... - 97.5441
Sukiyaki (japanese Beef Hot Pot)
Sukiyaki is a Japanese dish in the nabemono (Japanese steamboat) style.
It consists of meat (usually thinly sliced beef), or a vegetarian version made only with firm tofu, slowly cooked or simmered at the table, alongside vegetables and other ingredients, in... - 51.1588
Vegan Nori Rolls
If you have heard about sushi, you would know what is Nori Rolls. This is a raw food nori recipe that uses all uncooked ingredients including a raw ingredient in place of rice. Watch the video and find out more!! - 112.793
'no-chicken' Fried Tofu
Milwaukee's own Outpost Natural Foods and Simple Soyman Tofu join forces to make the BEST no-chicken fried chicken tofu. Great source of protein, B12 vitamins and deliciousness. - 81.7462
1. In a small bowl, mix bouillon with 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
2. Cut zucchini into bite-size pieces.
3. Into a hot pan, pour the soy mixture and add bean sprouts and onions; cook for 5 minutes with constant stirring.
4. Add the... - 38.3363
Shrimp Cutlets With Dipping Sauce
1) To make the marinade, combine together all the ingredients for the marinade in a shallow 2-quart casserole. Keep aside.
2) To make the shrimp, shell, devein and butterfly the shrimp. Remove the tail shell and with paper towels, pat dry.
3) Place the... - 45.0327
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 45.2604
Marinated Pork Tenderloin
1. In a glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl, prepare marinade by blending teriyaki sauce, corn syrup, lemon juice, sherry, vinegar, garlic, and gingerroot.
2. Add pork and coat well with marinade.
3. Cover the bowl and let it sit in the... - 47.414