- » Low Calorie Japanese Vegetable
Low Calorie Japanese Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie japanese vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie japanese vegetable recipes.
Sukiyaki (japanese Beef Hot Pot)
Sukiyaki is a Japanese dish in the nabemono (Japanese steamboat) style.
It consists of meat (usually thinly sliced beef), or a vegetarian version made only with firm tofu, slowly cooked or simmered at the table, alongside vegetables and other ingredients, in... - 54.6716
Oriental Daikon Salad
1) To make the dressing, in a large container, mix vinegar, vegetable oil, soy sauce, gingerroot, sesame oil and salt. Keep it aside.
2) Now, mix mushrooms, onions and daikon in another bowl.
3) Pour the dressing over mushrooms, onions... - 45.9856
You May Also Like!
Shred cabbage finely.
Scrape turnips, carrots, radish and cucumber.
Remove pith and seeds of bell pepper.
Slice all vegetables including spring onions finely.
Place cabbage in a large bowl.
Cover with boiling hot water.
Mix in salt and set aside for 15... - 48.6994
'no-chicken' Fried Tofu
Milwaukee's own Outpost Natural Foods and Simple Soyman Tofu join forces to make the BEST no-chicken fried chicken tofu. Great source of protein, B12 vitamins and deliciousness. - 83.2746
1. In a small bowl, mix bouillon with 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
2. Cut zucchini into bite-size pieces.
3. Into a hot pan, pour the soy mixture and add bean sprouts and onions; cook for 5 minutes with constant stirring.
4. Add the... - 38.6259
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a nonstick cookie tin or shallow baking pan, spray the vegetable coating.
3) In a shallow dish, beat the soy sauce, seasonings, oil and egg together and keep aside.
4) In a plate spread the pancake... - 42.6829
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8211
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 48.493
A Salad with fresh raw vegetables is the foundation of a healthy diet. It is an integral part of every meal and and should be had everyday of the week. In this episode Ed shows us how he makes a Simple Salad. He shows us some great tips on how to make a... - 124.407
Shrimp Cutlets With Dipping Sauce
1) To make the marinade, combine together all the ingredients for the marinade in a shallow 2-quart casserole. Keep aside.
2) To make the shrimp, shell, devein and butterfly the shrimp. Remove the tail shell and with paper towels, pat dry.
3) Place the... - 44.7698
Spicy Brussels Sprouts
1) Place a large, heavy, nonreactive skillet, over moderately high heat.
2) Add oil and heat up for about 30 seconds.
3) SautÃ© the almonds and add the mustard, cumin and fennel seeds.
4) Cook, by stirring, until the nuts and spices are fragrant... - 49.3125