- » Low Calorie Japanese Soup
Low Calorie Japanese Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie japanese soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie japanese soup recipes.
Sukiyaki (japanese Beef Hot Pot)
Sukiyaki is a Japanese dish in the nabemono (Japanese steamboat) style.
It consists of meat (usually thinly sliced beef), or a vegetarian version made only with firm tofu, slowly cooked or simmered at the table, alongside vegetables and other ingredients, in... - 51.1588
Exotic Barley Stew
Heat the oil in a large soup pot or dutch oven. Start sauteing the onion, then add the green beans and continue sauteing until the onions are very soft and the green beans are tender but still crisp.
Stir in the mint, parsley, stock, miso, salt, and dill... - 39.3394
You May Also Like!
Easy Japanese Miso Soup
Asian particularly Thai style soups with soybean are nutritious as well as delicious. Check out the recipe to make Miso Soup out of miso paste, tofu and other typical Japanese ingredients. Simple to make and great in taste! - 110.825
How To Make Miso Soup With Easy Miso Soup
Soups in Thai cuisine range from simple and easy ones to exotic and rich ones. Check out the chef in the video showing how to make Miso Soup in simple and easy way using chicken bouillon and a few ingredients. Simply awesome! - 86.9126
1. Place a sauce pan on heat, pour water, and add bonito soup stock in it.
2. Drop dried seaweed, stir, and bring it to a boil.
3. Now, add miso paste in boiling water. Stir until paste dissolves.
4. Cook until seaweeds are nice and tender.
5.... - 111.587
Exotic soup, loved by all. This video makes a classic Japanese soup called miso soup. It combines the goodness of tofu with daashi granules and red miso paste to make it more zesty and add a bit of spice to the whole soup. This is a very healthy soup and... - 110.025
Zucchini Noodle Miso Soup
Cold winter days are back and are you looking for something really healthy, satisfying and warm? Then why not give this zucchini noodle miso soup recipe a try. Watch the video to see how the chef combines zucchini with miso and couple of other ingredients to... - 112.364
#934 Kagami Biraki Oshiruko
One of Japan's favorite New Year dish, kagami biraki oshiruko is a simple grilled dish prepared using mochi, anko and water. This video tells you how to prepare this luscious dish at home using traditional Japanese ingredients. Try making it once to add a... - 90.2622
Japanese Spinach And Egg Soup
1) Remove any tough stems and rotten leaves from the spinach. Coarsely shred the spinach.
2) Into a saucepan, pour in chicken stock. Let it come to a boil.
3) Remove any skin that has gathered at the surface.
4) Into the boiling stock, add in the... - 42.8621
Asparagus And Surimi Seafood Soup
1. In a large saucepan let the chicken broth and ginger to a boil.
2. Put in asparagus, green onions, vinegar and crushed pepper.
3. Let it simmer 5 minutes or until the asparagus is crisp tender.
4. Put in Surimi Seafood and simmer 5 minutes longer or... - 37.7662
Quick And Easy "almost" Raw Soup: Ramen
Traditional Japanese ramen is a hearty bowl of chewy noodles in a savory beef broth. In this how-to raw food video, Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to make a healthy vegetarian version of this beloved soup...in about the same time it would take to cook... - 0