- » Low Calorie Japanese Rice
Low Calorie Japanese Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie japanese rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie japanese rice recipes.
You May Also Like!
Detox: Japanese Wasabi Soy Beans
When you find fresh soy beans, the best way to cook them is by making wasabi Soy beans. The chef in the video has this simple recipe where she boiled the beans in water and serves it with a simple wasabi sauce made with different sauces like tamari, brown... - 112.984
Sukiyaki (japanese Beef Hot Pot)
Sukiyaki is a Japanese dish in the nabemono (Japanese steamboat) style.
It consists of meat (usually thinly sliced beef), or a vegetarian version made only with firm tofu, slowly cooked or simmered at the table, alongside vegetables and other ingredients, in... - 54.6716
1. In a small bowl, mix bouillon with 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
2. Cut zucchini into bite-size pieces.
3. Into a hot pan, pour the soy mixture and add bean sprouts and onions; cook for 5 minutes with constant stirring.
4. Add the... - 38.6259
As the name suggests, this is a dish for which you must have a liking for Asian or Japanese food. Amy tries her best to make a tamago, which is more of an omelet roll with soy sauce. Watch the video and see if you like it and then try it on, instead of trying... - 107.126
'no-chicken' Fried Tofu
Milwaukee's own Outpost Natural Foods and Simple Soyman Tofu join forces to make the BEST no-chicken fried chicken tofu. Great source of protein, B12 vitamins and deliciousness. - 83.2746
See the demonstration on how to make tofu sushi. - 96.2841
Oriental Style Tomato Salad
1) In a medium bowl, place the mushrooms.
2) Pour in boiling water to soak the mushrooms soak for 30 minutes, until softened.
3) Drain the mushroom and squeeze out the excess water.
4) Trim off the tough stems and cut the caps into 1/8-inch... - 48.8713
Japanese Fruit Cream Anmitsu
Japanese Fruit Cream Anmitsu is a wonderful dessert specially for people who love fruits. The great blend of fruits and kuromitsu sauce is simply delicious. Watch the video now and serve this amazing dessert for your next get-together. - 145.754
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 48.493