- » Low Calorie Japanese
Low Calorie Japanese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie japanese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie japanese recipes.
Hippy Gourmet Sustainable Vancouver Tour With Chef Tojo
Tojo is an award winning restaurant In Vancouver and if you have ever heard of this restaurant or ever been there, you would sure want to know a lot about its dishes. Chef Gourmet is in Vancouver and he gets master chef Tojo to show us their sable Fish... - 110.53
Raw Teriyaki Mushrooms Over Arugula
This is a delicious raw salad that should be a part of your raw food diet. If you are an Asian food lover, you are sure to love the flavors that the teriyaki sauce adds to the salad. The sauce is so versatile, it can be used for any other salad too. It’s... - 105.717
As the name suggests, this is a dish for which you must have a liking for Asian or Japanese food. Amy tries her best to make a tamago, which is more of an omelet roll with soy sauce. Watch the video and see if you like it and then try it on, instead of trying... - 105.358
Do you have some unplanned friends coming over and left with no time to prepare a dish? Then this interesting video is just perfect for you. The video displays a great way to entertain your friends and involve them to make a fabulous treat for all. Simply... - 99.5508
Detox: Japanese Wasabi Soy Beans
When you find fresh soy beans, the best way to cook them is by making wasabi Soy beans. The chef in the video has this simple recipe where she boiled the beans in water and serves it with a simple wasabi sauce made with different sauces like tamari, brown... - 97.5441
Ginger Almond Nori Rolls
If you enjoy Asian cuisine, you are going to love these Nori rolls. Enriched with the goodness of rice and vegetables, this dish makes for a healthy bite. Watch this video for more details! - 97.2933
See the demonstration on how to make tofu sushi. - 96.3885
Do you like brussels sprouts? Apparently the reason why many people say they dislike them is because they've only tried them when they're overcooked. - 96.2344
Iced Tomato Salad
When I was in Sapporo for iSummit, I went to an izakaya one night and had a tomato dish. It was very tasty so I decided to try and recreate it at home. Not that it was hard. - 90.0764
'no-chicken' Fried Tofu
Milwaukee's own Outpost Natural Foods and Simple Soyman Tofu join forces to make the BEST no-chicken fried chicken tofu. Great source of protein, B12 vitamins and deliciousness. - 81.7462
Sukiyaki (japanese Beef Hot Pot)
Sukiyaki is a Japanese dish in the nabemono (Japanese steamboat) style.
It consists of meat (usually thinly sliced beef), or a vegetarian version made only with firm tofu, slowly cooked or simmered at the table, alongside vegetables and other ingredients, in... - 51.1588
Shred cabbage finely.
Scrape turnips, carrots, radish and cucumber.
Remove pith and seeds of bell pepper.
Slice all vegetables including spring onions finely.
Place cabbage in a large bowl.
Cover with boiling hot water.
Mix in salt and set aside for 15... - 49.9001
Oriental Style Tomato Salad
1) In a medium bowl, place the mushrooms.
2) Pour in boiling water to soak the mushrooms soak for 30 minutes, until softened.
3) Drain the mushroom and squeeze out the excess water.
4) Trim off the tough stems and cut the caps into 1/8-inch... - 47.9665
Teriyaki Lamb Chops
1) Take a heavy frying pan and heat it.
2) Add chops and brown them on both sides. Turn off heat.
3) Take a small bowl and mix together water, soy sauce, ginger, pepper, and sugar.
4) Heat the lamb and add this sauce. Cover the pan and cook for 30... - 47.2938
Oriental Daikon Salad
1) To make the dressing, in a large container, mix vinegar, vegetable oil, soy sauce, gingerroot, sesame oil and salt. Keep it aside.
2) Now, mix mushrooms, onions and daikon in another bowl.
3) Pour the dressing over mushrooms, onions... - 45.3647
1. Peel cucumber and cut into slices.
2. In a bowl or saucepan, soak cucumber slices in water and a teaspoon of lemon juice for an hour.
3. Drain and keep in a bowl; add vinegar.
4. Add remaining lemon juice, apple juice, diced pepper and Sweet... - 41.027
1) In a non-aluminium shallow medium mixing bowl, combine together the teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, gingerroot and garlic. Add he tuna and turn to coat well.
2) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerator, occasionally turning,... - 40.5872
Exotic Barley Stew
Heat the oil in a large soup pot or dutch oven. Start sauteing the onion, then add the green beans and continue sauteing until the onions are very soft and the green beans are tender but still crisp.
Stir in the mint, parsley, stock, miso, salt, and dill... - 39.3394
1. In a small bowl, mix bouillon with 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
2. Cut zucchini into bite-size pieces.
3. Into a hot pan, pour the soy mixture and add bean sprouts and onions; cook for 5 minutes with constant stirring.
4. Add the... - 38.3363
Japanese Trapdoor Snails
The Cambodians have this as a side dish during meals and very often have it as a snack for the tiny ones. - 19.0443
How To Make Tempura Batter | Ask Momma Cuisine
#AskMomma is a new series by Momma Cuisine where viewers ask cooking questions, and Momma Cuisine, Johanna M. Cook answers them every week.
This week Christian from Des Plaines, Illinois asked, "How do I make tempura batter??" - 0
Raw Vegan Papaya Sushi Rolls
Mmm! This sushi is so bomber! No need for soy sauce, these noms are saucy on the inside. Papaya gives it the perfect amount of sweet, savory and softness! Okay, just one more time... mmmmmmm! - 0
Low Calorie Japanese Recipes By Category
Low Calorie Japanese Dish: