Low Calorie Indian
- » Low Calorie Indian Snack
Low Calorie Indian Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie indian snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie indian snack recipes.
Vegetable Sooji Sandwich
Have you been looking for a flavorful and easy to prepare snack recipe? This video might just come handy. Watch the chef share her personal recipe to prepare this innovative snack. This recipe is sure to fetch you a lot of appreciation. - 134.775
This okra roast is a very tasty snack. Simple with okra in onion and cashew crispy bites are a definite try. Enjoy!!! - 49.8634
Hostel Style Bhel Puri
wanna fresh ur mood...having boring tasteless life...interested in having smthing CHAAATPAATAA...& YUM..YUM..YUMMY...smthing simplicity in making anytime anywhere..wanna enjoy ur holiday in unique STYLE..lets try our RCEW STYLE...as we say "HOSTEL STYLE BHEL... - 48.345
Place the drained chickpeas in a large bowl.
Chop the onion and keep aside.
Peel and dice the aloo.
Place the aloo in a sauce pan of water and boil until they cooked and drain and keep aside.
Mix the tamarind paste and water toegther in a small bowl.
Add the... - 48.0559
Bhel puri is a wonderful crispy Indian snack.It is a snack synonymous with the beaches of Bombay, such as Chowpatty. The snack is available all across India, and may be known by different names - Bhelpuri in Bombay,Jhaal Muri in Kolkata. - 46.7214
Chaawal Ki Kachri
1)In a saucepan, mix rice flour and thrice amount of water and cook on medium heat. Stir constantly.
2)Stir in salt, baking powder and the arrowroot. Decrease heat and continue cooking.
3)As the mixture thickens, turn off heat and cool for 15 minutes.... - 45.5564
Easy Bhel Puri
1)In a bowl, soak the murmura in warm water for 10 minutes.
2)Squeeze water and mix the next six ingredients.
3)Add tamarind sauce and chilli powder and crush the golgappas over it and mix thoroughly.
4)Serve to eat immediately or the murmura... - 45.452
Crisp, crunchy sev and puri with tangy and spicy sauces create a delectable evening snack. - 45.1779
In a pan add oil,whe it is hot.
Add mustard seeds,allow to splutter.
Then add onion,green chillies and fry till brown colour.
Then add tomato and fry till it become mashy.
Now add roasted peanuts,salt and mix it and fry 5mins.
when it is ready transfer to a... - 45.1747
1. Peel and dice potatoes.
2. Chop onions and coriander leaves finely.
3. Heat fat. Brown onions. Add remaining ingredients except rice.
4. Cook on a slow fire till potatoes are cooked (add a little water if necessary).
5. Put rice into a colander. Hold under... - 44.2706
This is one of the simplest snack anyone can make with the least of ingredients. Very tasty & healthy too!!.
The best part about this snack is that you can use stale bread & curd n still dish out a very tasty dish. Staler the bread, tastier the poha!!. I... - 43.6217
Indian Vegetable Barbeque
1. Tie the curds in a cloth, hang and allow to drain for 1 hour.
2. Add the masala, paste, colouring and salt and mix well.
How to proceed
1. Cut the paneer into fat squares and capsicum into pieces.
2. Cut the tomatoes and onions in thick... - 43.4868
Low Calorie Toast Sandwich
To prepare the filling
1. mix moong sprouts, carrot, capsicum, garam masala powder, lime juice and salt.
2. Mix wheat flour, bajra flour, cumin powder, black pepper powder, salt, soda bi carb, ginger chilli paste, turmeric powder and water. Mix well.
3. Boil... - 42.4724
Moong Dal Dahi Vada
1. Soak the moong dal for 3 to 4 hours. Drain.
2. Add the green chillies and blend in a mixer with very little water.
3. Add the asafoetida and soda bi-carb and mix well.
4. Heat a non-stick sandwich toaster and spread 1 teaspoon of the mixture in each... - 39.8456
In a bowl mix all the above ingredients to a thick batter and keep marinated for 2hrs.
Then in a pan put oil,when it is hot put the pokoda mixture and deep fry till it turns golden brown.
Then rerady to eat............... - 38.6192
Chawal Ke Papad
1)In a pan, add all the ingredients and stir thoroughly to make a batter.
2)Heat the contents on medium heat and bring to a boil.
3)While the mixture is still boiling, take a tablespoon and spread on a greased metal plate. It should form a... - 38.4541
1) Add oil,salt and sugar to the maida..
2) Make a dough by adding hot water.
3) Roll of the dough to a circle and make a vertical cut first and then a horizontal cut to form a daimond shape.
4) Deep fry them in oil.
5) Store them in air tight... - 36.8072
Chohlay Chickpea Snack
1. Drain the chickpeas well and place them in a large serving bowl.
2. Boil the potato and onion until soft but not mushy. Drain and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, blend together the tamarind, mango powder, garam masala, ground coriander, ginger, chilli... - 35.2918
1)In a wok, heat ghee to near smoking point and then deep fry the chewda in it, a little bit at a time. Let chewda puff up and fries.
2)Take a greaseproof paper and place it on a large tray and then spread the chewda on it to drain excess oil.
3)Then,... - 34.6331
If you thought this cereal was only fit for breakfast , here is a little twist. This cornflakes chiwda is the famous breakfast cereal twisted to make a nice crunchy snack to be enjoyed with a cup of tea. Low calorie, easy to prepare, good to eat. - 30.9375
1. Mix together all ingredients and leave for 10 minutes before use. - 29.6607
1. Wash and drain the poha and keep until the poha is soft and swells up.
2. Add all the ingredients to the poha and toss until well mixed. - 29.0325
Carrot Sprouts Sandwich
1. Apply the carrot on one side of the bread slice.
2. Mix the crumbled paneer with the green chilli and salt and apply on the carrot side.
3. Spread the sprouts on top. - 26.885
Low Calorie Vegetable Sandwich
Sandwich is a great filling dish that offers lot of energy and can be made with low-calorie ingredients. This super fast sandwich is made with vegetables such as cabbage, carrot, red bell pepper, tomatoes, and zucchini. It is comfortable to make and much... - 0