- » Low Calorie German
Low Calorie German Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie german recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie german recipes.
Hot German Potato Salad
A hot German potato salad is always a good answer for a quick and healthy meal, when you don't have enough time to prepare a full meat but you have to get nutritious food. Amy shows how you can get this special meal prepared in no time when running short of... - 93.8133
Raisin Streusel Bars
1. In medium-size bowl, combine KELLOGG'S Raisin Bran cereal, flours, brown sugar, salt, soda and cinnamon.
2. Using pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs and stir in water.
3. Set aside 1 cup of the... - 50.0765
Krusty Garlic Kuchen
1. Take some warm water and add yeast in it.
2. Let the mix stand for some time until it gets bubbly in texture.
3. In the meantime, place rest of the dough ingredients [ as mentioned in the list] into food processor bowl.
4. Add yeast... - 48.4296
Asparagus Crepes Hollandaise
In blender container combine first 3 ingredients and process until smooth, about 30 seconds; let batter rest for about 15 minutes so that bubbles will subside.
Spray 6-inch nonstick skillet or crepe pan with nonstick cooking spray and heat; pour 1/4... - 46.326
Cream Of Carrot Soup
1. In a skillet, pour oil, add carrots and onion and sautÃ© until just soft.
2. Sprinkle flour and paprika; stir and cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
3. Stir in milk and simmer for 5 with constant stirring.
4. Remove the skillet from... - 45.5009
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Take a medium saucepan, and boil one inch water in it. Add carrots and cook until tender.
3) Drain them and press water.
4) In a bowl, mix together eggs, milk, onion, salt, ginger, and pepper in a... - 44.058
1) From the meat, trim the fat.
2) In a covered glass or enamel bowl, place the meat.
3) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and pour the mixture all over the beef.
4) Cover the beef and place it in the fridge for 3 to 4 days. Keep... - 43.8537
Sweet Sour Cabbage
1. In a non-stick pan, cook onion without any liquid and with a lid; cook until it is soft and translucent.
2. Uncover and over high heat brown onions slightly.
3. Stir in the cabbage and then apple.
4. In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients and pour... - 43.6021
German Style Green Beans
1 In a bowl, mix bean liquid with vinegar.
2 Keep aside.
3 In a large frying pan, fry bacon until crisp.
4 Using a slotted spoon, remove the bacon.
5 Drain well on paper toweling.
6 Remove all but 3 tablespoons of fat from the frying... - 43.1826
German Summer Salad Soup
1. Combine the scallions, tomatoes, bell pepper, radishes, and celery heart in a large bowl. Stir in the lettuce shreds.
2. In a small bowl, combine the salt, black pepper, sugar, vinegar and 1 cup of water. Stir to dissolve the salt.
3. Pour the seasoned... - 41.3733
Apple Raisin Kuchen
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a 9 inch pie pan, place the biscuit dough in the pan and flatten it. Seal the edges and press the dough around pan edges.
3. Bake for 5 minutes in the oven.
4. Meanwhile, in a bowl, place... - 41.043
Bavarian Fruit Nut Ring
1. Drain juices from the pineapple can.
2. In a cup measure juice and add water to make 1 ½ cups.
3. In a saucepan of boiling water, dissolve gelatine.
4. Stir in drained pineapple juice.
5. In a 6 cup ring mould, pour 1 cup of gelatine... - 40.7311
1. In a large bowl, put together all ingredients and using a wooden spoon mix well.
2. Into a plastic bag, put the mixture and seal tightly.
3. Alternately, muesli can be divided equally into 25 serving size portions and stored in 25 small... - 40.4463
Pineapple With Kirsch
1. Preheat oven to 300° Fahrenheit.
2. Cut and remove skin from pineapple; cut fruit into thin slices.
3. In a small ovenproof serving dish, put pineapple pieces and sprinkle Sweet 'n' Low and Kirsch on top.
4. Bake in preheated oven... - 34.0752
Low Calorie German Recipes By Category
Low Calorie German Restriction: