- » Low Calorie German
Low Calorie German Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie german recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie german recipes.
German Christmas Tree Shot, Happy Holidays!
The German Christmas Tree shot is a layered cocktail utilizing Jagermeister which is what makes this German. Getting for the holidays? Where you going this season? - 107.504
Easy recipe for light and healthy coleslaw. Bookmark the website for cutting edge tools. - 101.943
You May Also Like!
I learned to make this sauerkraut from my mother who learned it from my German grandmother. It is easy and very frugal. Serve it with hot dogs or Kielbasa and mashed potatoes. - 113.684
Low Cal Chocolate Bavarian
1. Sprinkle gelatin over water in small custard cup; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
2. In small saucepan, blend skim milk, carob or cocoa powder and sugar; heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves and mixture bubbles around edge.
3. Remove from... - 29.3373
Quick Franks And Kraut
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add celery, onion, and green pepper and saute until vegetables are soft and lightly browned.
Remove vegetables to a plate and set aside.
Add frankfurters to same skillet and saute until browned;... - 32.6574
Skillet Franks And Vegetables
In 9- or 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion, carrot, green pepper, and garlic (or garlic powder) and saute until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
Stir in cabbage.
Reduce heat, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, until cabbage is soft,... - 30.3377
On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine 2 tablespoons flour with the salt and pepper.
On another sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine bread crumbs, paprika, and garlic powder; dredge each piece of chicken in seasoned flour, dip in beaten egg,... - 43.704
Raspberry Bavarian Mould
1. Into freezer tray pour evaporated milk and freeze till soft ice crystals form around edges.
2. Take out 2 tablespoons of raspberries with syrup for garnish.
3. Drain remaining berries, reserving syrup.
4. In a pan of boiling water... - 38.3271
Red Cabbage Chutney
1) In a saucepan, mix together water, vinegar, beverage, sweetener, cabbage and apples.
2) Cover and simmer the vinegar mixture, stirring occasionally for 20 to 30 minutes until cabbage is soft.
3) If the mixture is dry add more water if needed.
4)... - 39.3603
Bavarian Fruit Nut Ring
1. Drain juices from the pineapple can.
2. In a cup measure juice and add water to make 1 ½ cups.
3. In a saucepan of boiling water, dissolve gelatine.
4. Stir in drained pineapple juice.
5. In a 6 cup ring mould, pour 1 cup of gelatine... - 39.2785
Pasta Spinach Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions, then drain.
In a bowl combine pasta, tomatoes, cheese, salad dressing, green onion, and olives.
Toss gently to coat.
Cover and chill.
Arrange spinach on a serving platter; spoon on pasta. - 36.3418
1) In a large salad bowl, mix together spinach, onion and cherry tomatoes and keep it aside.
2) In a skillet, cook bacon until tender-crisp and drain well on paper towels to remove the excess fat.
3) Now crumble into small fragments and... - 45.6892
Low Calorie German Recipes By Category
Low Calorie German Restriction: