- » Low Calorie Garnish
Low Calorie Garnish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie garnish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie garnish recipes.
Low Calorie Fruit Salad Dressing
Place all ingredients in processor bowl and process with metal blade until straw berries are finely chopped.
Serve with fruit , salad.
Delicious alone as a snack - 18.3027
Low-calorie Blue Cheese Dressing
1. Put cottage cheese, lemon juice, onion salt, and water into blender.
2. Blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Add blue cheese; blend until nearly smooth.
4. Store in refrigerator. Will keep about 5 days. - 24.7334
Low Cal Thousand Island Style Dressing
In a bowl, combine chili sauce, onion, pickle, lemon peel, horseradish, mayonnaise, and egg; blend well.
Stir in buttermilk until dressing is as thin as you like.
Season to taste with garlic salt, pepper, and hot pepper seasoning.
If made ahead, cover and... - 31.2006
Brazilian Rump Roast With Fruit Garnish
1 In a Dutch oven, heat the shortening.
2 Add the meat and brown on all sides.
3 In a bowl, mix onion, garlic, instant coffee, salt, 1/4 cup of the tomato juice, and lemon juice.
4 Pour over the meat.
5 Cover and cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hours,... - 46.6962
1. In a medium bowl toss together tuna, onions and salsa until combined.
2. Assemble tacos by sprinkling lettuce into each taco shell.
3. Among the tacos divide tuna mixture, along with garbanzo beans, tomatoes and olives.
4. Garnish as... - 37.4846
Pineapple Shrimp Appetizers
1. Mix all ingredients except cucumbers.
2. Cutting cucumbers in V8 to 1/4-inch thick slices.
3. On top of each slice spoon heaping teaspoon of pineapple mixture.
4. Garnish with dill or minced green onion if desired. - 35.2123
Cream Of Onion Soup
Cook the onions in the stock or water with seasoning until tender, then either chop finely or sieve.
Make a sauce with the butter, cornflour and milk and add the onions.
Heat together, re-season and serve garnished with cheese, if liked, and cayenne pepper. - 38.6843
Low Calorie Lemonade
1. Combine ingredients by mixing well.
2. Thereafter serve over ice garnishing as desired. - 26.9678
1. Peel and dice potatoes.
2. Chop onions and coriander leaves finely.
3. Heat fat. Brown onions. Add remaining ingredients except rice.
4. Cook on a slow fire till potatoes are cooked (add a little water if necessary).
5. Put rice into a colander. Hold under... - 44.2706
Low Calorie Dip
In electric blender or mixer, blend all ingredients until almost smooth.
Garnish with snippets of parsley.
Pass celery and carrot sticks. - 24.3882
1. On a tray arrange party bread spreading each with 1 teaspoon mayonnaise and / or mustard.
2. Cover using a small lettuce leaf.
3. Lay tuna, egg slices, shrimp, cucumber or steamed vegetables.
4. To serve garnish as desired. - 41.7388
TO GET READY
1. Slice off the crusts from the bread in thin slices and tear them into pieces.
2. Place in a bowl and cover with water. Allow to soak for 5 minutes.
3. Drain off the excess water from the bowl and, squeeze out as much moisture as... - 49.7204
Low Calorie Sangria
1 Combine wine, cinnamon and whole cloves in a small saucepan; heat slowly to boiling, lower heat; simmer 5 minutes; cool; remove spices.
2 Fill a tall pitcher with ice cubes; add wine, cranberry juice cocktail, club soda and red food coloring; stir until... - 28.9271
Greek Lettuce Salad
Combine oil, lemon juice, and seasonings.
Taste and correct seasonings.
Pour into a cruet.
Remove seeds and membranes from green pepper; slice lengthwise.
On individual serving plates, place lettuce, pepper, and tomatoes.
Divide cheese, olives, and onion... - 40.9309
Low Calorie Molded Cheese Salad
In large heatproof bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water.
Add remaining ingredients for mold and combine thoroughly.
Spray 1-quart mold with nonstick cooking spray and pour in gelatin mixture; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate... - 39.04
Low-calorie Pineapple Salad
Pineapple Salad is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Pineapple Salad; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 30.6543
Low Calorie Orange Alaskas
Cut a very thin slice off bottom of each orange to make a flat base.
Cut off tops of oranges a fourth of the way down; remove tops.
Carefully scoop out pulp from tops and bottoms, reserving pulp, juice, and bottom shells.
Set aside top shells of the oranges... - 38.3081
Low Calorie Mashed Potatoes
Place potatoes and garlic in large saucepan.
Add enough water to cover; bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium.
Simmer, uncovered, 20 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender; drain.
Place potatoes and garlic in medium bowl.
Mash with... - 33.6097
Low Calorie Fruit Mold
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Add boiling water and stir until dissolved; cool.
Stir in ginger ale and lemon juice; refrigerate until slightly thickened.
Fold in fruit and pour into a 4-cup moldor4 individual molds.
Serve with cottage... - 37.2608
Low Calorie Cheese And Pistachio Stuffed Celery
1. Blend cottage cheese with the Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice until smooth in a small bowl; stir in pistachio nuts.
2. Fill hollows of each piece of celery; garnish with a little minced parsley, if you like, or add a blush of paprika. - 22.2936
Low Calorie Strawberry Yogurt Pie
If you want a low calorie, low fat and yet delicious dessert for summertime, here is a quick Low Calorie Strawberry Yogurt Pie recipe by Chef Tawnya. She is actually sharing her mother's recipe which was her favorite as a kid. The recipe is so simple that... - 129.051
Low Calorie Cocktail: The Roxy Cocktail
A Low Calorie Cocktail known as The Roxy Cocktail. It is designed to be low in calories and simple to make yet still taste like a quality cocktail. The Roxy symbolized someone young, embracing life. Tasting Notes: Light and refreshing citrus flavor, smooth... - 100.015
Low Calorie Spicy Orange Chicken
The deep-fried battered chicken, glazed with spicy sweet sauce that are available at the Chinese take-outs are just so delicious but are definitely not good for your waistline! Chef John’s healthy low-calorie, low-fat version the classic orange chicken... - 130.398
Low Calorie Irish Stew
1. Combine lamb, bay leaf, salt, pepper and beef-broth mixture in a large saucepan or kettle. Heat to boiling. Lower heat; cover; simmer 50 minutes, or until meat is almost tender. Remove from heat; refrigerate several hours, or overnight.
2. About 45 minutes... - 30.2352
Low-calorie Cream Of Asparagus Soup
1. Wash the asparagus, snap off the tough ends and remove the scales on the vegetable with a knife or a vegetable parer. Wash again.
2. In a large pan of boiling water, tip in the washed asparagus and cook for 6-8 minutes covered till crisp... - 44.699
Low-calorie Beef Stew
1. Heat Dutch oven and add beef cubes, a few at a time.
2. Quickly brown on all sides, remove and set aside.
3. Add 1 cup water and the chopped onion to Dutch oven and bring to boiling.
4. Reduce heat and simmer just until water evaporates—about 10... - 44.9011
Calorie Watcher's Cheesecake
Sprinkle gelatin over milk in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute to soften.
Cook over low heat 3 to 5 minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Place cottage cheese, 1/2 cup yogurt, sugar and salt in... - 42.016
Low Fat Sardine Salad
1 Fillet the sardines.
2 On a lettuce-lined plate, arrange the sardine fillets
3 Add a scoop of cottage cheese.
4 Serve garnished with lemon wedges and parsley (optional) - 29.7987
Low Cal Chocolate Martini
Skinny and utterly scrumptious. With a mere 136 low calories you won’t believe this martini is so rich and chocolaty. I used homemade chocolate sauce, which has about 10 cals per tbsp but you can find commercial products with 0 calories (Walden Farms,... - 114.275
Salmon Mediterranean Stir-fry
Salmon is a beautiful colored, delicious fish, popular all over the world. The flavor of salmon can be infused with all five
flavor groups, this is a fish with unlimited seasoning opportunities. TIP: prep time is 10 minutes if you have to cut the... - 47.7028
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.0088
In my search of more flavorful dishes, I came across this larb recipe from Amy which sounds interesting. It originates from Thailand where it is made with beef, but I liked the idea of using chicken instead, as it becomes a healthier. So if you are into Asian... - 104.72
Asian Style Aromatic Poached Chicken
No one want to be in the kitchen during summers, but everyone wants delicious food. And healthy food is the call of the time, so try this Asian style poached chicken. It requires few ingredients, few equipments and very little time. I usually have this dish... - 131.06
Egg Spicy Roast
This Egg roast is a very spicy and tasty dish to be tried and enjoyed! - 48.4395
Dal Plain Curry
This Dal plain curry is a simple, quick and tasty dish. enjoy! - 50.9449
Salmon Cooked In Thai Curry Sauce
Do you love Thai preparations and are you a fond of salmon, too? Here is a very simple and easy way of cooking salmon with Thai curry sauce. The method of cooking is steaming. In the video the chef shows us how to steam the salmon in a very simple way. This... - 126.92
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 48.493
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8211
Ruby Lemonade Punch
Stir one 6-ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed, into 1 quart low-calorie cranberry juice cocktail.
Slowly add one 16 ounce bottle low calorie lemon-lime carbonated beverage; stir gently with an up-and-down motion.
Serve over ice.
Garnish with lemon... - 23.6624