- » Low Calorie Fusion Appetizer
Low Calorie Fusion Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie fusion appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie fusion appetizer recipes.
Raw Tapioca Rolls With Spicy Chili Dipping Sauce
Here is an amazing tasting veggie spring roll that is filled with crunchy satisfaction. This is what I would call some raw deliciousness! You do not have to have a food blender, dehydrator or fancy equipment to make a delicious raw food meal. Santiago shows... - 108.164
Raw Portobello Mushroom Canape
If you are a newbie to the world of raw food diet or are on the verge of taking the plunge, this recipe will help you to open the doors and welcome this mantra of wonderfully beneficial healthy living. Santiago of RawFoodMuscle shares one of his favorite... - 105.592
Raw Spinach Wraps Stuffed With Vegan Cheese
There is nothing better than eating something so fresh, straight out of your garden! If you are on the path of healthy, natural and organic eating then this recipe is one that you must have. Here is an awesome recipe that is great for a appetizer, snack or... - 99.7292
Wasabi Viniagrette Salad- Gardening By Cuisine
Salads rich with vegetables are always refreshing and delicious when tossed with flavors, here is a recipe to make one. Check out Patti Moreno making Wasabi Vinaigrette Salad using fresh lettuce leaves tossed with some other ingredients and wasabi. Naturally... - 88.0513
Miso Soup & Chilled Greek Cucumber Soup
The weather outside has been erratic. Warm one day and chilly the next. Instead of changing my entire weekly menu, I decided to add a couple of soups to the plant. One to cool me down on a hot day and one to heat me up when it's cold. Simple additions that... - 83.1649
Vegetable Stew With Barley
1. Soak barley in water for 15 minutes.
2. Clean the vegetables and cut into bite size pieces.
3. In a pan, heat fat and stir in vegetables; cover and cook for 15 minutes with occasional shaking.
4. Add hot water, vegetables, soaked... - 51.2749
Tri Color Stir Fry
A beautiful looking dish- very appealing to the eyes and the stomach. Perfect for appetizer, a snack or even a meal. - 50.5122
1. Wash the vegetables and cut into 1 inch pieces.
2. In a pot of boiling water, add chopped vegetables and salt; simmer for about 20 minutes until vegetables are cooked.
3. In a pan, heat oil and add sauté pepper.
4. Stir in peanut... - 49.8306
Chicken Lemon Soup Oriental
1. Drain peaches, reserving all liquid.
2. Dice peaches and place aside.
3. Combine peach liquid with water, bouillon cubes and garlic.
4. Let it boil and stir in chicken and rice.
5. Let it simmer 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked... - 48.5629
Shanghai Party Pleasers
1. Strain the pineapple to collect its juice.
2. Take a medium saucepan and add brown sugar, cornstarch and dash of ginger mixing it well.
3. Put in combined pineapple juice, water, 1/4 cup pineapple and margarine and mix well.
4. Let it boil... - 45.6295
Spicy Chicken Bites
1. In small bowl combine lemon juice, water, rosemary, garlic, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Stirring in chicken cubes, cover and let it chill for 24 hours.
3. In blender or food processor, process toast to coarse... - 45.4246
Tuna And Fruit Salad
Cook macaroni in boiling salted water as directed on package; drain and chill.
Meanwhile, mix together apple, lemon juice, celery, raisins, onion, and tuna (breaking it apart with a fork).
Combine mayonnaise, curry powder, and mustard.
Mix into salad gently;... - 44.0034
Puffed Open Face Tuna Sandwich
1) Put the mayonnaise, chopped scallions, mustard, capers and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Mix well.
2) Add the tuna and stir well.
3) Combine together the egg white and the salt in a small bowl.
4) Beat well till stiff peaks form.
5) Into the tuna... - 43.333
Classic Minestrone Soup
1) Heat the oil in a 2 Â½ to 3-quart saucepan.
2) Add the onion, cabbage and garlic and cook over moderate heat for about 10 minutes, occasionally stirring.
3) Add the tomatoes, broth, carrot, water and celery and cook for another 15 to 20... - 42.3271
Potato Watercress Soup
Put the potatoes and onion in a large casserole with 21/4 cups (500 ml/18 fl oz) water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
Remove the tough stalks from the watercress, rinse thoroughly, drain and puree until smooth in a food processor.
Stir the... - 41.3962
Open Face Grilled Tuna 'n' Cheese Sandwich
1) Combine together the mustard, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2) Add the celery and tuna and stir well.
3) Layer the toast with pickle slices, then the tuna and then with the cheese.
4) Put the toast on a sheet of foil or a toaster-oven... - 40.6636
Cross Over Patties
Roll out pastry and cut into nine 3 1/2-inch squares.
Mix meat, crumbs and mustard well together then bind with the egg.
Divide into nine equal portions and form each into a sausage shape.
Put these diagonally across squares of pastry.
Moisten opposite... - 40.0677
Gobi Manchurian is an all time favourite Indo-Chinese Starter/Appetizer. It's relished by everyone I have come across. A spicy, sour appetizer that leaves you wanting for more! - 38.8773
South African Rarebit
1) Take a saucepan, and mix together evaporated milk and tomato sauce.
2) Heat it until it bubbles and sticks to the sides of the pan.
3) Slowly add cheese and stir until it melts and a smooth and thick soup is formed.
4) Now, stir in basil and salt.... - 37.4435
Open Face Tangy Sardine Sandwich
1) Mash the sardines in a small bowl with the help of a fork.
2) Add the mayonnaise, pickle, mustard, onion and lemon juice. Mix well.
3) On the bread, spread the sardine mixture. Top with the lettuce leaf.
4) Serve as preferred. - 36.5897
Rings & Dices
Rings & dices is a combination of fresh salad vegetables - 33.5064
Curried Garbanzo Soup
Heat the stock, then remove a small amount of it for pureeing the garbanzos. Buzz the beans in a blender, then add them to the pot.
Sprinkle in the curry, and add the milk powder. (You might blend the milk powder in the blender as long as it's already been... - 30.7895