- » Low Calorie Fusion
Low Calorie Fusion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie fusion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie fusion recipes.
Spicy Roasted Beet Salad
Beets are loaded with healthy nutrients but many people don't like the taste. Our chefs shows how to jazz up your roasted beets and make them work for you. The dish is free of animal products and hence highly recommended for vegan friends as well. Its a make... - 154.272
Low Calorie Tea Latte
Want to know of a yummy tea latte recipe that is very healthy and promises to be very simple? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect tea latte without the added calories and fat content by simply using healthier... - 128.595
Shell Pasta And Veggies In Thai Yellow Curry Sauce
Italians can enjoy Thai food in their very own way with this fusion recipe that offers best of Thai and Italian dish. Chef has come up with an excellent idea of preparing Shell Pasta and Veggies in Thai Yellow Curry Sauce. Its easy to prepare with a readymade... - 122.415
Wasabi Viniagrette Salad- Gardening By Cuisine
Salads rich with vegetables are always refreshing and delicious when tossed with flavors, here is a recipe to make one. Check out Patti Moreno making Wasabi Vinaigrette Salad using fresh lettuce leaves tossed with some other ingredients and wasabi. Naturally... - 121.376
Spicy Cranberry Relish
This particular Cranberry Relish comes packed with fruity and spicy flavors. If you prefer spicy food and relishes in general, you will love it. Manjula in this video has broken down the recipe into simple steps for everyone to understand. This is a perfect... - 116.867
Raw Tapioca Rolls With Spicy Chili Dipping Sauce
Here is an amazing tasting veggie spring roll that is filled with crunchy satisfaction. This is what I would call some raw deliciousness! You do not have to have a food blender, dehydrator or fancy equipment to make a delicious raw food meal. Santiago shows... - 109.802
Quinoa Loaf In A Gravy Of White Wine And Mushrooms
If you thought meat loaf is a luxury of the carnivores, think again. The vegan Chef Joel is on a mission to prove you wrong. A vegan loaf made from quinoa, oats, mushrooms, and sun dried tomatoes, filled with spinach and topped with a warm and smooth gravy of... - 107.687
Raw Portobello Mushroom Canape
If you are a newbie to the world of raw food diet or are on the verge of taking the plunge, this recipe will help you to open the doors and welcome this mantra of wonderfully beneficial healthy living. Santiago of RawFoodMuscle shares one of his favorite... - 107.248
Vegan Zucchini Bread
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Mix together sugar, vanilla extract and almond or soy milk.
3. In a blender blend together sugar mixture, zucchini and tofu until smooth
4. Slowly stir in all purpose unbleached flour, baking... - 107.089
Millet Mash Instead Of Mash Potatoes "great For Your Belly"
Millet is considered to be one of the least allergenic and most digestible grains available. This "millet mash" is a delicious, nutritious substitute for regular mash potatoes. Serve it to your friends, family and kids but don't tell them what's in it. When... - 106.957
Apple Quinoa Muffins With Spelt Flour And Pecans
Who knew left over quinoa could be made into something so delectable? Well, Vegan Chef Joel uses it in his muffins with apple, spelt flour and pecans. A warm breakfast treat with little effort and which tastes so good. If you are a vegan or someone committed... - 106.5
Whole Wheat Pita Bread Chips
Looking for a healthy, tasty , and equally satisfying substitute to greasy potato wafers? Robyn shows you an excellent way to substitute the fattening potato chips from your diet with something just as crunchy and satisfying and more healthy when you are... - 106.28
Raw Spinach Wraps Stuffed With Vegan Cheese
There is nothing better than eating something so fresh, straight out of your garden! If you are on the path of healthy, natural and organic eating then this recipe is one that you must have. Here is an awesome recipe that is great for a appetizer, snack or... - 105.355
Vegetarian Keema Tofu
1. In a nonstick pan heat oil and add cumin seeds, turmeric, onions, ginger paste, garlic paste and shredded carrots and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add and crumble tofu into the pan and mix
3. Mix in red chili powder, garam masala, salt to taste and... - 103.87
Evil Protein Cookie
Evil Protein cookie is definitely the right name the chef has given; as it runs with a disclaimer that you can get addicted to this. Coming from Amy we expect it to be healthy and it is so much better than the regular cookie and the calories they pack! But... - 102.832
1. In a nonstick pan heat olive oil, add tofu and crumble it.
2. Add milk and stir to allow it to cook.
3. In another pan heat a tablespoon of olive oil and saute chopped vegetables - green bell pepper, tomato and onion until done.
4. Add salt to... - 102.203
Onion Crackers To Live For!
1. In a food processor, process the onion.
2. In a large bowl, take the soaked flax seed and add 1 cup of the grounded onion.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. In another bowl, take the remaining half onion and add ½ cup of flax... - 99.3286
Vegan Egg Trick Muffin
1. In a frying pan heat 3 tablespoons oil on medium heat.
2. Cut 1 pound of tofu into 4 blocks and make circular pieces using a cookie cutter.
3. Halve a gimme lean sausage and cut slices out of 1 half.
4. In a bowl, whisk together nutritional yeast,... - 99.0981
Raw And Vegan Sushi
Who said raw and vegan food has to be boring and unappealing? These nori rolls or raw and vegan sushi definitely proves this popular belief wrong. It’s fresh, vibrant, fancy and far from being bland. These are absolutely perfect to impress your friends and... - 98.8605
Raw And Vegan Pizza
When it’s raw, it’s real! If you are on the path of healthy, natural and organic eating then this recipe is one that you must have. This recipe video will show you how to make an amazingly yummy raw pizza. This raw pizza crust is unlike any other. Made of... - 97.7738
Berry Apple Raw Pie With Grapes
1. Take a pie dish and arrange banana and apples to resemble a crust.
2. Layer up more apples and bananas.
3. Sprinkle sea salt, raw sugar and cinnamon.
4. Dress the top layer with sliced straw berries and grapes.
5. Make a glaze of raw sugar... - 95.0659
Raw And Vegan Kelp Noodles In Spicy Tomato Sauce
All the Raw Vegans out there, do not miss this recipe video. This recipe of kelp noodles in tomato sauce is a great way to replace pasta in your diet. The sauce is so spicy with a sweet tinge and blends incredibly well with the kelp noodles. This recipe makes... - 94.7607
Vegetable Stir-fry For Weight Loss
1. Heat the skillet or the stove top grilling pan.
2. Pour in olive oil.
3. Add the chopped vegetables and the shredded chicken.
4. Throw in the beans and saute.
5. Sprinkle in the chopped chives and fennel.
6. Drizzle the tobasco sauce.
7.... - 93.2955
Egg White Omelette With Feta Cheese And Veggies
Many of us feel healthy food sucks but Chef Buff says, it depends on how one makes it. So, to defy this common thought he makes a delicious low fat Egg White Omelette with feta cheese and veggies. According to him it is delicious and healthy for many reasons;... - 93.2788
129 Cal Pumpkin Fettuccine
1. Rinse and drain Shirataki noodles well.
2. Pat dry, place in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
3. Drain excess liquid from noodles and pat them until thoroughly dry.
4. Cut noodles up a bit using a knife or kitchen shears... - 93.1143
Hummus Quesadillas For Lunch
1. On a hot griddle, place two tortillas.
2. Spread hummus on the tortilla liberally and put the carrot julienne, bean sprouts and red bell pepper on it.
3. Cover with the remaining tortillas and flip to cook on the other side.
4.Cut into... - 92.7858
Stir Fried Green Beans
This time Filipino chef Panlasang Pinoy has an easy oriental dish. He makes stir fried green beans using oyster sauce and honey for seasoning. The dish is easy to prepare in a wok and there is hardly any effort. - 90.8513
Mixed Fruits And Vegetable Juice
Are you aware how much sugar is there in store bought juice? The best way to enjoy juice is to make some at home. Peekaboo mom whips up this one for her family with fresh fruits and vegetables in her juicer which makes it all the more easier. - 90.7954
Raw Pie With Cacao, Banana And Pistachio
1. In a blender bowl, pulse together pistachio, banana and half a cup of prunes and prepare the crust.
2. For the filling, blend cacao, banana and prunes together and pour it over the crust.
3. Allow it to set.
4. Garnish with sliced apples... - 88.0901
Peachy Orange Fresh Fruit Pie With Hemp Seeds
1. Blend together hemp seeds, banana, one orange, cinnamon and raw sugar to make a filling.
2. In a pie dish, pour the filling.
3. Garnish with sliced peaches, sliced banana, orange slices, grapes and serve. - 86.5949
Raw Tuna Pate Salad
1.Take the tuna and break it down.
2.Add salt and pepper,kelp,sunflower seeds,hemp seeds,macadamia nuts, garlic, celery,dill, bread and the tuna and make into a pate.
3.On a plate, place the greens and cucumber.
4.Put the pate on the bed of... - 86.2858
Miso Soup & Chilled Greek Cucumber Soup
The weather outside has been erratic. Warm one day and chilly the next. Instead of changing my entire weekly menu, I decided to add a couple of soups to the plant. One to cool me down on a hot day and one to heat me up when it's cold. Simple additions that... - 84.725
All Day With Keyth-- Part 5 Lunch
1. In a blending jar combine apple cider vinegar, ginger, burdock, carrot, galangal.
2. In the same jar add sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
3. Pour in spring water and sea salt in the mixture. Blend for a few minutes.
4. Add coconut butter in the... - 73.3357
Red Lentil Vegetable Soup
Impress your in-laws with this totally reliable Red Lentil Vegetable Soup. Foolproof food makes happy in-laws and doting spouse. Enough said. This Red Lentil Vegetable Soup is always a hit as a Side Dish . In my estimation, if one calls oneself a good cook,... - 53.8861
Tri Color Stir Fry
A beautiful looking dish- very appealing to the eyes and the stomach. Perfect for appetizer, a snack or even a meal. - 52.23
Vegetable Stew With Barley
1. Soak barley in water for 15 minutes.
2. Clean the vegetables and cut into bite size pieces.
3. In a pan, heat fat and stir in vegetables; cover and cook for 15 minutes with occasional shaking.
4. Add hot water, vegetables, soaked... - 51.5092
Indonesian Lemongrass Chicken With Flavored Appam
A delicious Indonesian Lemongrass chicken recipe that will be done in no time at all. Serve hot with flavored appams (Indian Pancake). Savor an appetizing meal with rich flavors that linger on for a while. - 49.8255
Chicken Lemon Soup Oriental
1. Drain peaches, reserving all liquid.
2. Dice peaches and place aside.
3. Combine peach liquid with water, bouillon cubes and garlic.
4. Let it boil and stir in chicken and rice.
5. Let it simmer 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked... - 48.9396
1. Wash the vegetables and cut into 1 inch pieces.
2. In a pot of boiling water, add chopped vegetables and salt; simmer for about 20 minutes until vegetables are cooked.
3. In a pan, heat oil and add sauté pepper.
4. Stir in peanut... - 48.882
Low Calorie Fusion Recipes By Category
Low Calorie Fusion Restriction: