- » Low Calorie Fusion
Low Calorie Fusion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie fusion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie fusion recipes.
Low Calorie Tea Latte
Want to know of a yummy tea latte recipe that is very healthy and promises to be very simple? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect tea latte without the added calories and fat content by simply using healthier... - 127.01
Spicy Roasted Beet Salad
Beets are loaded with healthy nutrients but many people don't like the taste. Our chefs shows how to jazz up your roasted beets and make them work for you. The dish is free of animal products and hence highly recommended for vegan friends as well. Its a make... - 122.277
Spicy Cranberry Relish
This particular Cranberry Relish comes packed with fruity and spicy flavors. If you prefer spicy food and relishes in general, you will love it. Manjula in this video has broken down the recipe into simple steps for everyone to understand. This is a perfect... - 121.525
Shell Pasta And Veggies In Thai Yellow Curry Sauce
Italians can enjoy Thai food in their very own way with this fusion recipe that offers best of Thai and Italian dish. Chef has come up with an excellent idea of preparing Shell Pasta and Veggies in Thai Yellow Curry Sauce. Its easy to prepare with a readymade... - 120.684
Greek Yogurt Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta and drain.
2. Rinse with cold water and drain.
3. Mix pasta with yogurt, mustard, salt, jalapeno chili, tomatoes, onion and garlic.
4. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
5. Serve with garnish as desired. - 116.859
Millet Mash Instead Of Mash Potatoes "great For Your Belly"
Millet is considered to be one of the least allergenic and most digestible grains available. This "millet mash" is a delicious, nutritious substitute for regular mash potatoes. Serve it to your friends, family and kids but don't tell them what's in it. When... - 113.311
Vegan Egg Trick Muffin
1. In a frying pan heat 3 tablespoons oil on medium heat.
2. Cut 1 pound of tofu into 4 blocks and make circular pieces using a cookie cutter.
3. Halve a gimme lean sausage and cut slices out of 1 half.
4. In a bowl, whisk together nutritional yeast,... - 109.457
Raw Tapioca Rolls With Spicy Chili Dipping Sauce
Here is an amazing tasting veggie spring roll that is filled with crunchy satisfaction. This is what I would call some raw deliciousness! You do not have to have a food blender, dehydrator or fancy equipment to make a delicious raw food meal. Santiago shows... - 108.164
Apple Quinoa Muffins With Spelt Flour And Pecans
Who knew left over quinoa could be made into something so delectable? Well, Vegan Chef Joel uses it in his muffins with apple, spelt flour and pecans. A warm breakfast treat with little effort and which tastes so good. If you are a vegan or someone committed... - 106.577
Whole Wheat Pita Bread Chips
Looking for a healthy, tasty , and equally satisfying substitute to greasy potato wafers? Robyn shows you an excellent way to substitute the fattening potato chips from your diet with something just as crunchy and satisfying and more healthy when you are... - 106.335
Raw Portobello Mushroom Canape
If you are a newbie to the world of raw food diet or are on the verge of taking the plunge, this recipe will help you to open the doors and welcome this mantra of wonderfully beneficial healthy living. Santiago of RawFoodMuscle shares one of his favorite... - 105.592
Quinoa Loaf In A Gravy Of White Wine And Mushrooms
If you thought meat loaf is a luxury of the carnivores, think again. The vegan Chef Joel is on a mission to prove you wrong. A vegan loaf made from quinoa, oats, mushrooms, and sun dried tomatoes, filled with spinach and topped with a warm and smooth gravy of... - 104.353
Vegetarian Keema Tofu
1. In a nonstick pan heat oil and add cumin seeds, turmeric, onions, ginger paste, garlic paste and shredded carrots and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add and crumble tofu into the pan and mix
3. Mix in red chili powder, garam masala, salt to taste and... - 102.246
Evil Protein Cookie
Evil Protein cookie is definitely the right name the chef has given; as it runs with a disclaimer that you can get addicted to this. Coming from Amy we expect it to be healthy and it is so much better than the regular cookie and the calories they pack! But... - 101.127
Raw Spinach Wraps Stuffed With Vegan Cheese
There is nothing better than eating something so fresh, straight out of your garden! If you are on the path of healthy, natural and organic eating then this recipe is one that you must have. Here is an awesome recipe that is great for a appetizer, snack or... - 99.7292
Onion Crackers To Live For!
1. In a food processor, process the onion.
2. In a large bowl, take the soaked flax seed and add 1 cup of the grounded onion.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. In another bowl, take the remaining half onion and add ½ cup of flax... - 97.6832
Raw And Vegan Sushi
Who said raw and vegan food has to be boring and unappealing? These nori rolls or raw and vegan sushi definitely proves this popular belief wrong. It’s fresh, vibrant, fancy and far from being bland. These are absolutely perfect to impress your friends and... - 97.2701
Raw And Vegan Pizza
When it’s raw, it’s real! If you are on the path of healthy, natural and organic eating then this recipe is one that you must have. This recipe video will show you how to make an amazingly yummy raw pizza. This raw pizza crust is unlike any other. Made of... - 96.0981
Berry Apple Raw Pie With Grapes
1. Take a pie dish and arrange banana and apples to resemble a crust.
2. Layer up more apples and bananas.
3. Sprinkle sea salt, raw sugar and cinnamon.
4. Dress the top layer with sliced straw berries and grapes.
5. Make a glaze of raw sugar... - 93.3442
Raw And Vegan Kelp Noodles In Spicy Tomato Sauce
All the Raw Vegans out there, do not miss this recipe video. This recipe of kelp noodles in tomato sauce is a great way to replace pasta in your diet. The sauce is so spicy with a sweet tinge and blends incredibly well with the kelp noodles. This recipe makes... - 93.142
Egg White Omelette With Feta Cheese And Veggies
Many of us feel healthy food sucks but Chef Buff says, it depends on how one makes it. So, to defy this common thought he makes a delicious low fat Egg White Omelette with feta cheese and veggies. According to him it is delicious and healthy for many reasons;... - 91.711
Vegetable Stir-fry For Weight Loss
1. Heat the skillet or the stove top grilling pan.
2. Pour in olive oil.
3. Add the chopped vegetables and the shredded chicken.
4. Throw in the beans and saute.
5. Sprinkle in the chopped chives and fennel.
6. Drizzle the tobasco sauce.
7.... - 91.6852
129 Cal Pumpkin Fettuccine
1. Rinse and drain Shirataki noodles well.
2. Pat dry, place in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
3. Drain excess liquid from noodles and pat them until thoroughly dry.
4. Cut noodles up a bit using a knife or kitchen shears... - 91.4129
Hummus Quesadillas For Lunch
1. On a hot griddle, place two tortillas.
2. Spread hummus on the tortilla liberally and put the carrot julienne, bean sprouts and red bell pepper on it.
3. Cover with the remaining tortillas and flip to cook on the other side.
4.Cut into... - 91.1482
Mixed Fruits And Vegetable Juice
Are you aware how much sugar is there in store bought juice? The best way to enjoy juice is to make some at home. Peekaboo mom whips up this one for her family with fresh fruits and vegetables in her juicer which makes it all the more easier. - 90.8317
Stir Fried Green Beans
This time Filipino chef Panlasang Pinoy has an easy oriental dish. He makes stir fried green beans using oyster sauce and honey for seasoning. The dish is easy to prepare in a wok and there is hardly any effort. - 89.24
Wasabi Viniagrette Salad- Gardening By Cuisine
Salads rich with vegetables are always refreshing and delicious when tossed with flavors, here is a recipe to make one. Check out Patti Moreno making Wasabi Vinaigrette Salad using fresh lettuce leaves tossed with some other ingredients and wasabi. Naturally... - 88.0513
Raw Pie With Cacao, Banana And Pistachio
1. In a blender bowl, pulse together pistachio, banana and half a cup of prunes and prepare the crust.
2. For the filling, blend cacao, banana and prunes together and pour it over the crust.
3. Allow it to set.
4. Garnish with sliced apples... - 86.3865
Peachy Orange Fresh Fruit Pie With Hemp Seeds
1. Blend together hemp seeds, banana, one orange, cinnamon and raw sugar to make a filling.
2. In a pie dish, pour the filling.
3. Garnish with sliced peaches, sliced banana, orange slices, grapes and serve. - 84.9129
Raw Tuna Pate Salad
1.Take the tuna and break it down.
2.Add salt and pepper,kelp,sunflower seeds,hemp seeds,macadamia nuts, garlic, celery,dill, bread and the tuna and make into a pate.
3.On a plate, place the greens and cucumber.
4.Put the pate on the bed of... - 84.6535
Miso Soup & Chilled Greek Cucumber Soup
The weather outside has been erratic. Warm one day and chilly the next. Instead of changing my entire weekly menu, I decided to add a couple of soups to the plant. One to cool me down on a hot day and one to heat me up when it's cold. Simple additions that... - 83.1649
All Day With Keyth-- Part 5 Lunch
1. In a blending jar combine apple cider vinegar, ginger, burdock, carrot, galangal.
2. In the same jar add sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
3. Pour in spring water and sea salt in the mixture. Blend for a few minutes.
4. Add coconut butter in the... - 71.7645
Red Lentil Vegetable Soup
Impress your in-laws with this totally reliable Red Lentil Vegetable Soup. Foolproof food makes happy in-laws and doting spouse. Enough said. This Red Lentil Vegetable Soup is always a hit as a Side Dish . In my estimation, if one calls oneself a good cook,... - 53.7572
Vegetable Stew With Barley
1. Soak barley in water for 15 minutes.
2. Clean the vegetables and cut into bite size pieces.
3. In a pan, heat fat and stir in vegetables; cover and cook for 15 minutes with occasional shaking.
4. Add hot water, vegetables, soaked... - 51.2749
1.Take a medium mixing bowl, add in all the ingredients excepting cheese, tostada shells, cilantro and sour cream.
2. Mix well and keep aside.
3.Arrange the tostada shells on a nonstick baking sheet.
4. Broil for 1minute until the shells begin to... - 51.155
Tri Color Stir Fry
A beautiful looking dish- very appealing to the eyes and the stomach. Perfect for appetizer, a snack or even a meal. - 50.5122
1. Wash the vegetables and cut into 1 inch pieces.
2. In a pot of boiling water, add chopped vegetables and salt; simmer for about 20 minutes until vegetables are cooked.
3. In a pan, heat oil and add sauté pepper.
4. Stir in peanut... - 49.8306
1. Wash and prepare vegetables.
2. Shred washed spinach.
3. In a large pan, heat oil and sauté large chopped onion.
4. Stir in celeriac and carrot; sauté until vegetables are coated well with oil.
5. Add 4 ounce of stock and let cook... - 48.9382
If you plan to cook an out of the ordinary Side Dish, then you should probably go for this Pineapple Soup. This Pineapple Soup as a Side Dish is a winner! When it comes to cooking I am my worst critic. Kindly comment and let me know how is this Pineapple Soup. - 48.8858
Chicken Lemon Soup Oriental
1. Drain peaches, reserving all liquid.
2. Dice peaches and place aside.
3. Combine peach liquid with water, bouillon cubes and garlic.
4. Let it boil and stir in chicken and rice.
5. Let it simmer 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked... - 48.5629
Vegetable Walnut Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients or in a blender, process all ingredients until well combined.
3. In a well greased loaf pan, pack the mixture tightly.
4. Bake uncovered in... - 48.3597
Indonesian Lemongrass Chicken With Flavored Appam
A delicious Indonesian Lemongrass chicken recipe that will be done in no time at all. Serve hot with flavored appams (Indian Pancake). Savor an appetizing meal with rich flavors that linger on for a while. - 48.1432
Vegetarian Zucchini Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Boil just enough water to cover the zucchini in a deep 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the zucchini and cook for about 5 minutes. Remove from the water and allow the zucchini to cool.
4) Half the... - 47.459
West Coast Bouillabaisse
1. In a Dutch oven saute onions, celery and garlic in oil for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in broth, tomatoes with juice, clams with juice, wine, Worcestershire, thyme, hot pepper sauce and bay leaf.
3. Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
4. Simmer for 15... - 46.9502
1) Heat the margarine in a 9-inch non-stick skillet till it is bubbly.
2) Add the onion and garlic. Saute till the onion is soft.
3) Add the tempeh and sautÃ© for a few minutes, till it has turned light brown in color on all the sides.
4) Add all the... - 46.285
Avocado Agar- Agar Soup
Tickle your taste buds with this delicious Avocado Soup. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Side Dish! I am sure both of us will be in agreement that this Avocado Soup is truly scrumptious. - 46.1583
Shanghai Party Pleasers
1. Strain the pineapple to collect its juice.
2. Take a medium saucepan and add brown sugar, cornstarch and dash of ginger mixing it well.
3. Put in combined pineapple juice, water, 1/4 cup pineapple and margarine and mix well.
4. Let it boil... - 45.6295
Spicy Chicken Bites
1. In small bowl combine lemon juice, water, rosemary, garlic, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Stirring in chicken cubes, cover and let it chill for 24 hours.
3. In blender or food processor, process toast to coarse... - 45.4246
Watermelon And Pineapple Soup
A good Watermelon And Pineapple Soup recipe is rare to find, you are lucky to have hit the right page. A yummy Side Dish dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Watermelon And Pineapple Soup. Please try this recipe and leave a comment for me... - 44.9769
This Vegetable Broth recipe has got everything to 'wow' you! It is a great Side Dish. Is there a higher crime than reading about this Vegetable Broth and not trying it out? - 44.6651
Vegetable Bulgur Medley
1. In a 1-quart casserole, put together mushrooms, leeks, pepper, garlic, and oil; mix well.
2. Cover the casserole and cook on High for 3 minutes until the mushrooms soften; stir once in between cooking.
3. Stir in 1 cup of water and bulgur; cover... - 44.6574
Vegan Ice Cream
Last weekend we had a pot luck party in our neighborhood, where I got to taste some amazing homemade Vanilla flavored vegan ice cream. I am not a vegan, but love collecting and trying new recipes, so I took a short tutorial from Shaly (my friend who made the... - 44.3781
Tuna And Fruit Salad
Cook macaroni in boiling salted water as directed on package; drain and chill.
Meanwhile, mix together apple, lemon juice, celery, raisins, onion, and tuna (breaking it apart with a fork).
Combine mayonnaise, curry powder, and mustard.
Mix into salad gently;... - 44.0034
Pepper Chicken Fettuccine Toss
1. As per the package directions make the CREAMETTE Fettuccini as package and drain.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil put in the chicken, peppers, onion, mushrooms and seasoning.
3. Let it cook and stir over medium heat until chicken is... - 43.5673
This recipe is tried and tested and was a successful attempt by my sweetheart since I was on a diet! It is easy and simple to follow. - 43.3336
Puffed Open Face Tuna Sandwich
1) Put the mayonnaise, chopped scallions, mustard, capers and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Mix well.
2) Add the tuna and stir well.
3) Combine together the egg white and the salt in a small bowl.
4) Beat well till stiff peaks form.
5) Into the tuna... - 43.333
French Style Mushrooms
Wash mushrooms and wipe dry.
Remove stalks and chop finely.
Slice mushroom caps thickly.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add mushroom caps, salt and pepper and stir for about 5 minutes.
Transfer to a serving dish and keep warm.
Add mushroom... - 43.1389
Sundial Cheese Fruit Platter
Place an apple on watercress in center of 12-inch plate.
Cut the Roquefort, Cheddar and Gruyere cheese into 1/2-inch cubes.
Insert picks in cheese cubes; spear into center of apple.
Peel bananas; cut diagonally into 2-inch lengths.
Core remaining apple and... - 43.1269
Fruited Tofu Dessert
1) Toss the banana slices with Â½ teaspoon of lemon juice in a small bowl. Keep aside.
2) Combine together the tofu, remaining 1 teaspoon lemon juice, orange juice, honey and vanilla in the blender container or work bowl of a food... - 43.0706
1. Preheat oven to 325Â° F.
2. Using an eggbeater, beat four egg whites until they are stiff.
3. Grease a medium sized soufflÃ© dish lightly.
4. In a steamer, steam cauliflower until soft.
5. In a large bowl, press the cooked... - 42.9047
Macaroni Oriental Low Calorie
Measure liquid from mushrooms; add enough water to equal 1 cup.
Heat to boiling and stir in bouillon cubes.
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, saute beef in butter until lightly browned.
Add celery, water chestnuts, onion, green... - 42.7667
Prawn And Grapefruit Salad
1. In a shallow pan, place prawns and sprinkle chives, wine vinegar and tarragon on top; let it marinate for 45 minutes.
2. Peel grapefruit and separate segments.
3. Cut tomato into thin slices.
4. Shred lettuce leaf.
5. In a plate, line... - 42.7288
Beef, Pear & Arugula Salad
Is weight loss part of your New Years Resolution? Let me help you keep your promise to yourself. I know how difficult it is to keep that promise. Lack of time, lack energy, that nagging feeling of hunger and cravings for something you diet doesn ’t... - 42.6781
This yummy Beet Borscht swept me off my feet, I bet it will do the same to you. Beet Borscht as a Side Dish never fails to impress. This Beet Borscht is surely going to make you famous amongst your friends once they taste it. Try it right away! - 42.5369
Classic Minestrone Soup
1) Heat the oil in a 2 Â½ to 3-quart saucepan.
2) Add the onion, cabbage and garlic and cook over moderate heat for about 10 minutes, occasionally stirring.
3) Add the tomatoes, broth, carrot, water and celery and cook for another 15 to 20... - 42.3271
Strawberry And Raisin Smoothie
Its summer time and what more than a ready glass of Strawberry and Raisin Smoothie to tinker your sweeter side and refresh you in seconds!!! - 41.8654
Confetti Scallops & Noodles
1. Prepare CREAMETTE Egg Noodles as package directsPut in drain.
2. In large non-stick skillet, bring water and bouillon to boil.
3. Reduce heat put in add remaining ingredients except spinach and noodles.
4. Cover put in simmer 10 minutes. - 41.5228
Potato Watercress Soup
Put the potatoes and onion in a large casserole with 21/4 cups (500 ml/18 fl oz) water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
Remove the tough stalks from the watercress, rinse thoroughly, drain and puree until smooth in a food processor.
Stir the... - 41.3962
Spicy Bean Spread
1) Combine together the reserved liquid with all the remaining ingredients, except the salt and pepper, in the blender container or work bowl of a food processor.
2) Process till the mixture is smooth.
3) Put the mixture in a bowl and use salt and... - 41.3709
Hummus With An Indian Twist
This great tasting, versatile dip is easy to make. It can be served with pita/tandoori bread as an appetizer, can be used as a dressing for a simple cucumber and tomato salad, can be used as a topping on Crostini, or used as a spread for sandwiches and Katti... - 41.0535
Open Face Grilled Tuna 'n' Cheese Sandwich
1) Combine together the mustard, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2) Add the celery and tuna and stir well.
3) Layer the toast with pickle slices, then the tuna and then with the cheese.
4) Put the toast on a sheet of foil or a toaster-oven... - 40.6636
Cross Over Patties
Roll out pastry and cut into nine 3 1/2-inch squares.
Mix meat, crumbs and mustard well together then bind with the egg.
Divide into nine equal portions and form each into a sausage shape.
Put these diagonally across squares of pastry.
Moisten opposite... - 40.0677
Grilled Tofu And Cheese Sandwich
1) On the bread, spread mustard.
2) Top with the tofu slices and sprinkle the teriyaki or soy sauce all over.
3) Top with scallion, then tomato slices and then the shredded cheese.
4) On a piece of foil or broiler pan, place the bread and broil for... - 39.0231
Gobi Manchurian is an all time favourite Indo-Chinese Starter/Appetizer. It's relished by everyone I have come across. A spicy, sour appetizer that leaves you wanting for more! - 38.8773
Marinated Chick Peas
1) In a medium bowl, put the chickpeas and set aside.
2) Combine together all the remaining ingredients in a measuring cup or small bowl.
3) Pour the mixture all over the chickpeas. Gently toss to coat.
4) Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours before... - 38.6594
Garlic Shrimp & Chic Pea Salad With A Lemon Twist
A Tangy and Zesty dish that will impress all that dine in your home! Easy and fast cooking is my specialty, and this dish boasts shrimp, chick peas, rice and lemons!!!! Hey stop drooling on your keyboard! - 37.681
South African Rarebit
1) Take a saucepan, and mix together evaporated milk and tomato sauce.
2) Heat it until it bubbles and sticks to the sides of the pan.
3) Slowly add cheese and stir until it melts and a smooth and thick soup is formed.
4) Now, stir in basil and salt.... - 37.4435
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Place the biscuit dough between 2 sheets of wax paper and roll it into a circle which is about 6 inches in diameter.
3) Combine together all the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
4)... - 37.0249
Open Face Tangy Sardine Sandwich
1) Mash the sardines in a small bowl with the help of a fork.
2) Add the mayonnaise, pickle, mustard, onion and lemon juice. Mix well.
3) On the bread, spread the sardine mixture. Top with the lettuce leaf.
4) Serve as preferred. - 36.5897
Thinly slice tomato, onion, radishes and cucumber.
Arrange vegetables on serving platter and refrigerate.
Mix lemon juice with salt and cumin, refrigerate.
Sprinkle dressing on salad just before serving. - 34.2379
Rings & Dices
Rings & dices is a combination of fresh salad vegetables - 33.5064
Curried Garbanzo Soup
Heat the stock, then remove a small amount of it for pureeing the garbanzos. Buzz the beans in a blender, then add them to the pot.
Sprinkle in the curry, and add the milk powder. (You might blend the milk powder in the blender as long as it's already been... - 30.7895
Mix all ingredients (except salt) in serving bowl and refrigerate.
Stir in salt just before serving, serve cold. - 30.5988
Minty Cucumber Cooler
Health Information :
A refreshing drink containing low calorie, Vitamin C rich cucumbers and protein and vitamin-rich curds.
The mint leaves, besides adding flavour, provide small quantities of vitamins and iron. - 30.5337
Pineapple Pico De Gallo
Taking a more Southwestern Recipe Pico de Gallo and Giving it Asian Flavor and Flair with sweet chili sauce - 29.0454
Hippy Gourmet Cookbook For Healthy Eating
The Hippy Gourmet's Quick and Simple Cookbook for Healthy Eating (Paperback), contains hundreds of healthy and organic and sustainable food recipes.
You can pre-order it today from the Amazon.com . - 23.3118
Low Calorie Mock Meatball Lasagna
The all time favorite of many meat eaters, meatball lasagna's meatless version was my craving since long time!Check out this yummy and nutritious recipe for a vegetarian version of meatball lasagna. - 0
The scorching Summers are here.... and everyone needs something refreshing to drink. Here is fusion drink to tickle your taste bugs with the salty-sour taste of Aam Panna with the Sweetness of Pineapple which would leave you asking for more... - 0
Easy Daikon Apple Salad
This is one of those salad recipes, that does not need you to even put dressing on it. Extremely easy to prepare but the flavors are spot on. - 0
Low Calorie Fusion Recipes By Category
Low Calorie Fusion Restriction: