- » Low Calorie Fruit Salsa
Low Calorie Fruit Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie fruit salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie fruit salsa recipes.
Best Fruit Now - Tropical Fruit Salsa
If you want something healthy and refreshing this summer, try making a healthy fruit salsa. Combining the goodness of lime, kiwi and pineapple, this salsa is just so amazing. Pair it with the juice of your choice and enjoy! - 104.307
Method of making fruit salsa:
1. Firstly, just wash and peel the fruits properly
2. Secondly, cut the various fruit into small pieces of equal size.
3. Thirdly, you can cut the onions cilantro in similar pieces as fruit.
4. Next step is to mix all the... - 31.952
You May Also Like!
Fruity Salsa With Blueberries
A salsa with the exotic flavors of blueberries and jalapenos peppers. A chunky salsa to be had with tortillas - 91.7645
This accompanies a variety of dishes--seafood, poultry or with tortilla chips! A wonderful blend of sweet and spicy! Enjoy! - 28.9504
This recipe is a condiment that is used with meat dishes. It is tangy and sweet and sour at the same time...the nuts add to it in a good way...This Mango Chutney adds a lot of flavor that enhances the meat taste. Also It is a very easy recipe to prepare. - 39.7146
Jalapeño-watermelon Fire And Ice Salsa
1. In a small bowl, put jalapeno, and some seed depending on your taste. Keep it aside.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, put watermelon, and yellow pepper in it.
3. Add green onion, jalapeno and lime juice to it.
4. Sprinkle cilantro on top and toss it... - 113.614
Watermelon Fire And Ice Salsa
1. Dice watermelon, jalapeno, bell pepper, onion, and cilantro as shown in the video.
2. In a large mixing bowl, put watermelon, bell pepper, and jalapeno. If you want your salsa to be spicy then you can also add some seeds to it.
3. Add... - 105.414
Instant Mango Chutney - Aam Ki Chutney - Mango Salsa
Those who like making different kinds of chutney will like this one. The mango chutney tastes different from the regular ones. It's simple to make and you can eat it with corn chips. Check out the recipe as chef Bhavna shows this amazing chutney. - 102.575
Gardenpalooza Corn Salsa
GardenPalooza is being held at Fir Point Farms and the new owners of Fir Point are really bringing something new to the table, and we are talking food! Jessica and Jack Romaine are the owners of Country Grains in Wilsonville and they are known for their... - 123.809
Antiaging Salsa Green Smoothie
AntiAging Salsa Green Smoothie has all the salsa ingredients though it is a smoothie. Despite being fruits tomato and cucumber have less sugar content which makes this smoothie very low on glycemic index. AntiAging Salsa Green Smoothie has a hint of jalapeno... - 115.851
Pan Seared Tilapia With Tropical Salsa
Fish like tilapia turn out great when cooked with interesting flavors and techniques. Watch the video by Chef Hari showing in simple and easy steps to cook tilapia as well as a tropical style salsa to serve over. Good to pair with wine. - 131.704
From juicy burgers to savoury chicken breasts, it seems like everything just tastes better grilled. Meats including burgers, steak, hot dogs, and chicken top the list of the most popular foods prepared using a grill. With the calorie-heavy holiday season... - 35.0541