- » Low Calorie Fruit Dessert
Low Calorie Fruit Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie fruit dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie fruit dessert recipes.
Strawberries In Chocolate
Cooking at home is real fun, but when it comes to making dessert, most of us have a heartache. These strawberries in chocolate will definitely make your life easier as it is unbelievably easy and fast to make and it will speak for you when you make it for... - 98.3021
Super Healthy Low Calorie 3-minute Ice-cream
Heard of a low calorie ice-cream that is a great treat for taste-buds too. Check out the recipe to make a Super Healthy Low Calorie Ice-Cream in just 3 minutes. A heartful treat to indulge in for one and all! - 83.8382
Fresh Fruit Salad
Relish in the fruits of the season with this fresh fruit salad that is a light, refreshing and flavorful dessert. This is an easy recipe that your friends, family and even children will enjoy, give it a try. - 63.2323
Mixed Fruit Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Take an 8-inch pie plate and line it with the basic pie crust.
3.Mix apples, raisins, prunes, orange, orange peel, liquer, arrowroot, pie spice, nutmeg, ground cloves, salt and ginger.
4.With the help... - 52.095
Rum 'n' Honey Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a large bowl, add egg yolks, honey, crumbs, orange peel, pumpkin spice mix, rum and baking powder and mix well.
3. Stir in the canned fruit cocktail juice to form a smooth mixture.
4. Take... - 48.7485
Icebox Fruit 'n' Rice Pudding
1.In a saucepan, cook rice, pineapple juice and salt until it starts boiling.
2.Once done, turn off the flame and keep aside after covering for 15- 20 minutes so that the rice is soft.
3.Separatley, add some gelatin to cold water and leave it for a... - 47.1388
Cinnamon Fruit Tart With Sour Cream Filling
1. In small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over cold water and let it stand 1 minute.
2. Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
3. In blender or food processor, process cottage cheese,... - 45.2706
Spiced Fruit Compote
In mixing bowl combine flour and salt; with a pastry blender, or 2 knives used scissors-fashion, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add yogurt and mix until thoroughly combined.
Form dough into a ball; wrap in plastic wrap... - 44.9891
Yogurt Fruit Pie
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
In small bowl combine crumbs and margarine, mixing thoroughly; using the back of a spoon, press crumb mixture over bottom and up sides of sprayed pie... - 44.1694
Reserve 5 watermelon slices and dice the rest.
Mix all the fruit except for the watermelon slices in a heat-resistant bowl with the lime juice.
Puree and strain 1 slice of watermelon.
Dissolve the sugar in the water over a low heat and bring to the boil.
Add... - 41.429
Bavarian Fruit Nut Ring
1. Drain juices from the pineapple can.
2. In a cup measure juice and add water to make 1 ½ cups.
3. In a saucepan of boiling water, dissolve gelatine.
4. Stir in drained pineapple juice.
5. In a 6 cup ring mould, pour 1 cup of gelatine... - 41.3813
1) In 1/4 cup of cold water, soak the gelatin.
2) Drain the crushed pineapple well. Reserve 3/4 cup of the juice, adding water if necessary.
3) In a pan, heat the reserved juice.
4) Stir in the gelatin until dissolved and then add the... - 41.0871
1) In a measuring jug, place the jelly. Pour in boiling water to make up to 250 ml (1/2 pint).
2) Stir to dissolve and keep aside until beginning to set.
3) Add the evaporated milk or cream to whisk in until thick.
4) Add the fruit puree to whisk... - 40.9027
Fruit Filled Chocolate Dreams
1. Cover a large cookie sheet or tray with aluminum foil.
2. In deep mixing bow, combine cold skim milk, vanilla, topping mix and cocoa.
3. Use an electric hand beater to whisk the mixture for 4-5 minutes until it is light, fluffy and... - 40.4812
California Fruit Salad Rose
1. In medium saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over cold water and let it stand 1 minute.
2. Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in wine and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
4. Chill, stirring... - 37.736
Fruit Medley With Sherbet
Arrange lemon leaves on large tray, leaving space on tray for bowl of sherbet.
Arrange mangoes, pineapple spears and melon slices on tray.
Place unpeeled bananas on tray; cut each banana lengthwise just through peel.
Open peel slightly and diagonally slice... - 37.328
French Vanilla Fruit Delight
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a 10-inch tube pan and coat with grease and flour.
3. Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for no-cholesterol.
4. On top of cake arrange apricots.
5. Heat apricot preserves until... - 37.062
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Remove cores from unpeeled apple and pear; pit nectarine.
Cut fruits into chunks.
Mix fruits in shallow dish.
Mix reserved juice with remaining ingredients; pour over fruits.
Stir to mix.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3... - 35.7016
Chill fruits; layer cherries, strawberries, melon, and pineapple in compote or large glass bowl.
Combine orange marmalade, hot water, and candied ginger.
Drizzle over fruit.
Arrange banana atop fruit mixture. (To keep banana from darkening, dip in... - 35.0528
True Fruit Gelatin
1.Take a saucepan, put water, gelatin and salt in it.
2.Allow the gelatine granule to soften by leaving the mixture for a minute.
3.Once done, boil and add the grape juice.
4.Transfer the mixture to a bowl and chill.
5.Add fruits and... - 34.9809
Refreshing Cocoa Fruit Sherbet
1. Into blender container slice banana.
2. Put in orange juice and blend until smooth.
3. Put in remaining ingredients and blend well.
4. Into 9-inch square pan or two ice cube trays pour and freeze until hard around edges.
5. Spoon... - 34.9384
Spiced Fruit Compote
1.Put together fruit cocktail, raisins, cinnamon and cloves.
2.Heat the mixture until it boils.
3.Take off cinnamon and cloves.
5.Serve chilled. - 33.8466
Fruit Jeweled Gelatin
1.Mix the fruit cocktail and grape juice.
2.Put water to make the juice 1 3/4 cups.
3.Take a small saucepan, put 1/2 cup juice mixture and gelatin granules in it and leave for a minute.
4.Heat the mixture until gelatin dilutes.
5.Turn... - 33.7652
Creamy Fruit Mold
1. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and let it cool slightly to prevent milk from curdling.
2. Stir in evaporated skimmed milk.
3. Chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg whites and stir in fruit.
4. Into an 8-inch square pan or a 5-cup mold pour... - 32.3358
Fresh Fruit Compote
1.Mix orange, banana, strawberries, red apple, cinnamon and apple juice.
2.Serve cold. - 31.0325
Vegetable Fruit Dessert Ices
1) In a blender add all ingredients and blend at high speed until very smooth.
2) Gently pour into ice-cube trays and freeze.
3) Blend again and refreeze to get a smoother consistency.
4) Take out from freezer.
5) Refrigerate for an hour before... - 30.3973
Fourth Of July Fresh Fruit Medley
1.Mix strawberries, blueberries, bananas and apple juice.
2.Put the fruits in the refrigerator after covering.
3.Serve chilled. - 30.391
Drain one 15 1/4 ounce can pineapple chunks (juice pack), reserving juice.
In saucepan blend 2 teaspoons sugar with 2 teaspoons cornstarch; stir in reserved juice.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thick and bubbly.
Reduce heat; cook and stir 1 minute... - 29.8363
Fresh Fruit Fondue
1.In a bowl, put the yogurt.
2.Place the bowl on a serving tray.
3.Arrange the fruits around the yogurt bowl.
4.Serve chilled - 28.7493
Meringue Fruit Cups
Over small bowl to catch juice and using a curved serrated knife, remove orange sections from shell halves into bowl; cut away and discard all membrane, reserving shells.
Add strawberries and grapes to orange sections and toss lightly to combine; spoon 1/4 of... - 27.3659
Amaretto Fruit Medley
1. Combine almonds and sugar in a small nonstick skillet; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, 20 minutes or until sugar melts and coats almonds. Let cool. Break almond mixture into small chunks.
2. Place fruit in a large bowl; pour amaretto over fruit... - 25.9917
Hawaiian Fruit Bowl
1. Peel and cut the pineapple and melon into 6 large pieces each.
2. Peel, cut and quarter the bananas. Brush with lemon juice.
3. Pile the strawberries in the centre of a bowl.
4. Arrange the remaining fruit around them. - 25.9321
Fresh Fruit Aloha
Combine pineapple, papaya, and strawberries; sprinkle with lime juice and / tablespoon of the sugar.
To serve, sprinkle fruits with remaining sugar. - 24.8468
1. Put the fruit in a serving cup and pour the orange squash on it.
2. Top with curds. - 24.5114
Fresh Fruit Medley
Divide fruit among 6 dessert dishes.
Just before serving, spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons fruit concentrate over each serving. - 21.4476
Low Calorie Fruit Dessert Recipes By Category
Low Calorie Fruit Dessert Course: