- » Low Calorie Fish
Low Calorie Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie fish recipes.
Baked Salmon With Lemon And Capers
This baked salmon with lemon and capers is definitely drool worthy. Amy had it at a restaurant and it was so good that she had it twice. Here she tries to make it the same way and I would say she got it pretty good. Watch the video to see how simple it can be... - 113.973
Hippy Gourmet Sustainable Vancouver Tour With Chef Tojo
Tojo is an award winning restaurant In Vancouver and if you have ever heard of this restaurant or ever been there, you would sure want to know a lot about its dishes. Chef Gourmet is in Vancouver and he gets master chef Tojo to show us their sable Fish... - 110.53
Easy And Quick Fish
Got unexpected guests at home and the refrigerator is devoid of any morsel. Don't worry. Camilla Saulsbury shares with you an easy to make, elegant fish recipe that won't take more than 3 minutes to prepare. Surprised! Test it for yourself and treat your... - 108.397
Bahraini Fish Recipe-وصفة سمك من البحرين
The recipe is very easy to prepare and cook. The sauce is very flavorful with all the ingredients in it. I used fresh white fish that is a local fish found abundantly in Bahrain, similar to grouper fish. - 107.036
Seared Tuna With Sesame Seeds
Nikko is going to sear tuna with a sesame seed coating. While it looks like a simple recipe, which it is, but needs careful attention because the fish needs to be cooked just for a while. Overcooking the fish will kill its taste. Follow the simple guidelines... - 105.787
Baked Tilapia With Salsa
If you are looking for a good diet recipe using fish, which looks exotic and tastes wonderful, you are at the right place. Watch this baked tilapia with salsa recipe which Amy cooks at her home and it comes out so delicious and looks fabulous. So get the... - 98.495
Steamed Cod With Roasted Sweet Potatoes And Kale
Healthy food doesn't have to be tasteless and to prove it further, here is Steamed Cod with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Kale recipe video. View this video to see how easily you can prepare this gratifying meal in a few minutes and yet the delectable flavors... - 97.3639
Fish Curry From Sheba's Kitchen
Ready for some Gourmet Dish. Well here it is. The famous Fish Curry - some may call it Fish Masala or Fish Korma. I prefer Fish Korma. This would require a bit of patience. So if you are in a rush wait till you have time to go through the steps. Believe... - 56.2429
Sweet And Sour Fish
Sweet And Sour Fish has a two dimensional taste. The Pineapple juice and soy sauce togther gives the Sweet And Sour Fish a very different taste. - 49.3729
Cream Of Fish Soup
Cream of Fish Soup is another winter delicacy. The perfect blend of onions, carrot, celeriac, butter, white wine, curry powder, milk, mustard, and egg, along with fish and salt and pepper as taste maker gives the Cream of Fish Soup a nourishing taste. - 49.3138
Are you looking for a mouthwatering Baked Bass recipe? If you always go for Low Calorie dishes, then you should definitely try Baked Bass. This Baked Bass when served as a Side Dish will bring happiness in your dining room. Stock up on bags full of Fish as... - 49.2412
Fish Fillets With Sour Cream
Fish Fillets With Sour Cream has a lovely taste. The Sour cream and cheese gives the Fish Fillets With Sour Cream a velvety taste. - 49.1034
Marinated Tarragon Salmon
Marinated Tarragon Salmon has a different taste. The lemon flavour gives the Marinated Tarragon Salmon a tangy and refreshing taste. - 48.6209
Caribbean Fish Soup
1. In a saucepan, combine the onions with sweet pepper, tomatoes, hot red pepper sauce, herbs, stock, and white wine.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil over moderate heat.
3. Stir in the potatoes.
4. Simmer the mixture, partially covered, for about 15... - 48.464
Are you looking for a foolproof Bishop's Bass recipe? The marriage of the incredible flavors of Fish with other ingredients is the secret to this Bishop's Bass recipe. It is a good option for those who are on Low Calorie diet. Delicious Bishop's Bass can be... - 48.4288
Cold Poached Salmon
Cold Poached Salmon has a superb taste. The mixture of onion, parsley springs, tarragon leave and bay leaf gives the Cold Poached Salmon a supreme taste. - 48.3656
Haddock With Cauliflower White Sauce
Place the rice, onions, stock, and saffron in a medium-size saucepan and bring to a boil.
Let boil for 2 to 3 minutes, then cover and reduce heat to lowest point.
Cook for 45 minutes, then turn off heat and let stand 10 minutes more.
Steam the cauliflower... - 48.1096
Baked Fish Spanish Style
Baked Fish Spanish Style has a different taste. The leamon juice gives the Baked Fish Spanish Style a exhilarating taste. - 48.0814
Fish Fillets With Grapes
Fish Fillets With Grapes has a wondeful taste. The Lemon juice gives the Fish Fillets With Grapes a piquaut and bracing taste. - 47.9343
Stuffed Sole Supreme
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) Take a saucepan, and add tomatoes, 2 cups of the celery, 3/4 cup of the onion, green pepper, broth, tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and seasonings.
3) Let the mixture boil once and then reduce heat.... - 47.761
Oven Crisped Fish
1. Let the oven heat to 425°F and oil a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
2. Combine bread crumbs and next 6 ingredients and set aside.
3. Rinse fillets and pat dry.
4. In a shallow pan combine lemon juice and wine.
5. Into a lemon mixture dip each... - 47.7365
Fish Au Poivre
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Apply margarine on each side of the fillet.
3) In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
4) Coat the fillets with this mixture and roll them.
5) Take a greased baking pan and place fillets, seam-side... - 47.2805
Hot Pepper Snapper
Hot Pepper Snapper has a delectable taste. The tomatoe gives the Hot Pepper Snapper a mouth watering taste. - 46.882
Broiled Freshwater Bass
Once you try this Broiled Freshwater Bass recipe, you will never go for another recipe again. It is always prepared with Fish as the most essential ingredient. It is an effortless Side Dish. There is no doubt that Broiled Freshwater Bass is Low Calorie, just... - 46.837
Fish With Green Vegetables
Fish With Green Vegetables is a hight protein and low calorie dish. The lemon juice gives the Fish With Green Vegetables the prefect taste. - 46.8106
1) In the work bowl of a food processor, process the fish till it has turned into a paste. Add the crumbs and process once again till combined well.
2) Put the mixture into a medium mixing bowl and add the pimiento, scallion, lemon juice, dill and... - 46.6948
1 In a Dutch oven or a large saucepan, heat oil
2 Add in the onion and garlic.
3 Saute for 2 minutes.
4 Add in the tomatoes, clam juice, salt, oregano, and pepper.
5 Bring to a boil.
6 Lower the heat.
7 Simmer, covered for 30 minutes.
8 ... - 46.6085
Halibut Steaks With Wine
Halibut Steaks With Wine is a holiday dish. The butter and cheese gives the Halibut Steaks With Wine a prefect taste. - 46.4098
Salmon Mediterranean Stir-fry
Salmon is a beautiful colored, delicious fish, popular all over the world. The flavor of salmon can be infused with all five
flavor groups, this is a fish with unlimited seasoning opportunities. TIP: prep time is 10 minutes if you have to cut the... - 46.0982
Oven Campout Fish With Bbq Sauce
1. In skillet, saute onion and garlic in margarine until soft.
2. Put in undrained pineapple with juice, barbecue sauce and brown sugar.
3. Let it cook over medium heat, stirring, until thickened and slightly reduced.
4. Brush fish with... - 45.9072
Baked Fish Supreme
1) Chop the fish into serving pieces and take a shallow baking pan and arrange fish.
2) Peel and section grapefruit and reserve the juice. Drain the sections and pour the juice on fish.
3) Now, marinate the fish at room temperature for 10 to 15... - 45.8116
Fish Steaks On Steamed Vegetables
Fish Steaks On Steamed Vegetables has two dimensional taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Fish Steaks On Steamed Vegetables a tangy and bracing taste. - 45.7919
1) On a paper plate or a sheet of wax paper, dredge the fillets in flour. Lightly coat both the sides and reserve the remaining flour.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to spray a 10-inch non-stick skillet.
3) Add oil to the prepared... - 45.5171
Spiced Baked Carp
1. Scale, wash and clean the carp, removing fins.
2. Rinse, then dry.
3. Butter a fairly deep baking pan which will just hold the fish lying flat.
4. Place the carp in the pan.
5. Season it inside and out with the spice mixture.
6. Sprinkle it with salt and... - 45.5071
Steamed Fish With Non Ya Chilli Sauce
The steamed fish recipe is just right for all you seafood lovers. It is fish marinated in soya, aromats and a whole lot of ingredients that give a distinct yummy flavor and taste to the fish. An ideal dish for the special occasion you have been planning. Look... - 45.2518
Fish With Green Chilies
Fish With Green Chilies is ohhhhssssy Hot. The green chiilli with pepper and lemon juice gives the Fish With Green Chilies a sweltering taste. - 45.2189
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Clean, rinse and pat dry the fillets.
3) Take a shallow baking dish and place the fillets.
4) In a medium saucepan, melt margarine. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Pour this mixture on... - 45.1865
1. In a large pan add oil and cook onions, garlic, oregano, thyme and green pepper till they are well cooked and are tender.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients, except haddock.
3. Cook for 10 minutes over low heat.
4. Add haddock and cook for further... - 45.0008
1 In a heavy Dutch oven or kettle, heat oil.
2 Add in onions and saute until tender.
3 Slice fish into 1-inch pieces.
4 Add in fish and the remaining ingredients to onions.
5 Simmer, covered for 25 minutes or until vegetables are... - 44.9612
Rainbow Trout With Walnut Herb Stuffing
Place the shallots and scallions in a medium-size skillet with the stock.
Cook over low to medium heat until the scallions are wilted.
Stir in the celery and add the water.
Cover and steam for 1 to 2 minutes, then stir in the watercress.
Remove from the heat... - 44.9465
Tuna Lentil Creole
1) In a medium saucepan, add lentils and water enough to cover them and 2 teaspoons of the salt. Bring to a quick boil.
2) Then, cover the pan and cook on medium heat for 1 1/2 hours. Drain water and set aside.
3) In a large saucepan melt butter and... - 44.8696
Baked Fish Steaks A La Crecy
1) Preheat oven to 450°.
2) Put the fish on an aluminium foil and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice, and salt and paprika to taste. Add margarine to it.
3) Seal the foil and put it on a baking sheet. Bake it for 12-15 minutes... - 44.7038
Simple Simon Fish Grill
Salt the cleaned fish.
Melt butter and mix in salt, crushed coriander, cardamom, pepper, lemon juice, and yogurt.
Coat fish inside and out with this mixture.
Place in a wire broiler basket and cook over coals till fish browns on both sides and flakes when... - 44.5867
Savory Fish With Leeks
Remove the base and the outer leaves of the leeks.
Cut the leeks in quarters lengthwise and then into dice.
Rinse thoroughly and leave to drain.
Put the leeks and carrot into a large bowl with the butter.
Mix together the fish bouillon (stock) powder, white... - 44.5018
Baked Orange Halibut
1) Preheat broiler.
2) Chop the fish into 4 pieces.
3) Take a shallow pan and put the fish.
4) In a bowl, mix together orange juice concentrate, parsley, lemon juice, dill weed, water, and salt and pour it over fish. Let it marinate for... - 44.4006
Ginger Marinated Bluefish
Place the ginger in a piece of cheesecloth and squeeze all of the liquid out of the ginger into a small bowl.
Add the yogurt, lemon juice, tamari, coriander, and cumin.
Push the garlic through a garlic press into the bowl and stir to combine.
Place about... - 44.3802
Dill Stuffed Red Snapper
Saute the leeks and celery in the stock in a medium-size skillet over medium heat, until they are slightly tender.
Stir in the bread crumbs and dill and remove from heat.
Rub the fish inside and out with one half of the lemon.
Stuff the bread crumb mixture... - 44.3212
In a pan fry dry fish adding 3tsp of oil nicely till raw smell goes.
Then put inside cold water and wash nicely and and keep aside.
In a pan add oil,when it is hot put onion,mashed garlic and fry till golden brown.
Then add boiled surti... - 44.2208
Sole With Grapes And Fish
Rinse the sole fillets under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Season with salt and pepper, and roll each fillet up, skin side outward, starting with the thick end and finishing with the tail.
Stir the fish bouillon (stock) powder... - 44.0527
To use frozen cod, let stand at room temperature 20 minutes; do not thaw completely.
Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
Cut each partially frozen fish block into 3 portions.
To use fresh cod, cut into 6 equal portions.
Butter a baking dish large enough to hold fish... - 44.0171
Crispy Baked Whole Fish, Szechuan Style
To make the fish: Rinse the bass and pat them dry.
Rub the outside of each fish with the halved garlic clove.
Place the fish on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
In a small bowl, combine the minced garlic, the ginger, scallions, butter, bamboo shoots,... - 43.9676
Fish In Basil Sauce
Rinse the fish and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Put the sole fillets in a dish, skin side down.
Season with salt and pepper.
Rinse the basil leaves and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Cut the whiting fillets into pieces and puree in a food processor, adding 10 leaves... - 43.8588
Fluke With Lemon Sauce
1) In the egg white, drop the fish fillet and then drop it into the bread crumbs. Coat both sides of the fillet evenly. Repeat the process with the remaining fillets. Ensure that all the breadcrumbs and egg white have been used up.
2) Heat the oil in a... - 43.6217
Braised Trout Brook Or Rainbow
1. Clean the fish, removing heads, tails and fins. Rinse and dry.
2. Melt the butter or margarine in a heavy skillet which will hold the fish laid flat.
3. Stir the flour and spices into the hot fat.
4. Add the fish, raise the heat and color fish on both... - 43.5373
Rinse the spinach well and remove the stems.
Cook in a large saucepan just in the water that clings to the leaves.
When the spinach is wilted, set aside to cool.
Mince the spinach when it is cool enough to handle.
Melt the butter in a medium-size skillet over... - 43.4327
Pompano Fillets With Orange Wheat Pilaf
Place the onions in a medium-size skillet with the stock.
Cook the onions slowly over low heat until they are tender.
Add a few drops of water, if necessary, to prevent scorching.
Add the orange juice, wheat kernels, orange rind, and marjoram.
Stir until the... - 43.4001
Herbed Fish Steaks
Herbed Fish Steaks is a easy to cook dish. The marjoram leaves and rosemary leaves gives the Herbed fish steaks a difining taste. - 43.367
Fish With Crunchy Vegetables
Fish With Crunchy Vegetables it is simply "Yum". The dash of lemon juce and salt gives the Fish With Crunchy Vegetables a divine taste. - 43.3426
Sweet And Sour Fish Fillets
Place the water, vinegar, and cornstarch in a small saucepan and stir until the cornstarch is dissolved.
Place the pan over low heat.
Add the honey and ginger.
Push the garlic through a garlic press into the pan.
Stir in the tomato paste.
Bring to a boil,... - 43.3194
1) Heat the oil in a 12-inch deep skillet.
2) Add the onion and garlic to the skillet and sautÃ© over moderate-high heat, occasionally stirring, till the onion is tender (1 to 2 minutes).
3) Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the fish,... - 43.0854
Fish Baked In Lettuce Packets
Fish Baked In Lettuce Packets has a wonderful taste. The fresh marjoram leaves with butter gives the Fish Baked In Lettuce Packets a great taste. - 42.7518
Swordfish is a beautifully textured and flavored fish that lends itself well to marinades and grilling. The meat holds together well and does not have an overly fishy taste. The trick with swordfish is to infuse the meat with plently of flavor- and don't... - 42.7184
Red Snapper With Tomato Sauce
1) Combine together the flour, salt and pepper on a sheet of wax paper or a paper plate.
2) Dredge the fish in the flour mixture. Coat both the sides well.
3) Heat the oil in a 9-inch non-stick skillet.
4) Add the fish and cook it over moderate-high... - 42.6426
Ginger Bass In Foil
1. Cut 8 large pieces of foil of size (16" X 16")/each.
2. Fold each of the half so that it makes double thickness.
3. Take a large bowl. mix the zucchini, squash, carrots and ginger.
4. Divide into equal 8 portions and arrange 1 portion on each 8... - 42.5775
Whole Poached Cod Or Haddock
1. Prepare the sauce up to point. Set aside.
2. Moisten a doubled length of cheesecloth which will enclose the fish with about 12 inches extra cheesecloth at each end.
3. Wrap the fish in the cloth, and knot the ends so that you can lift the fish out of the... - 42.5515
Black Bass Geviche And Chayote Mibasol Salad
Preheat the broiler (or use a small kitchen blowtorch).
Place the sea bass fillet under the hot broiler for 1 to 2 minutes, only as long as it takes for the skin to get browned and bubbly.
Remove the fillets from the broiler and wrap in plastic wrap.
Freeze... - 42.3404
Monterey Fish Steaks
Monterey Fish Steaks has a different taste. The lemon juice gives theMonterey Fish Steaks a tangy and invigorating taste. - 42.3353
Baked Whole Sea Bass Bearnaise
1. Clean and scale fish if needed. Cut off fins. Dry well.
2. Cut out a large piece of foil for each piece of fish which will enclose it completely.
3. Brush the foil with melted butter or oil, and lay the piece offish in the center.
4. Lift edges of foil,... - 41.9052
Soak a cedar plank in water for at least 1 hour.
In a shallow bowl combine the juice of 1 orange, 1 lemon and 1 lime along with ¼ cup of olive oil, salt, pepper and ancho chili pepper. Whisk to combine and place Mahi Mahi in the marinade. Allow to marinade... - 41.7801
Marinated Shark Steaks
Marinated Shark Steaks has a lively taste. The Orange juice and chilli sauce gives the Marinated Shark Steaks a exciting taste. - 41.7277
1) Heat the oil in a 9-inch non-stick skillet.
2) Add the garlic and vegetables and cook over high heat, frequently stirring, till the vegetables have turned tender-crisp (2 to 3 minutes).
3) Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the squid, and... - 41.593
Salmon Steaks With Lemon
Salmon Steaks With Lemon has a great taste. The dressing of paprika and addition of lemon juice gives the Salmon Steaks With Lemon a spicy and bracing taste. - 41.5599
Italian Style Fish
Place frozen fish portions in a shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with water.
Cover with clear plastic wrap; vent by leaving a small area unsealed at the edge of the baking dish.
Micro-cook on 100% power (HIGH) for 6 to 9 minutes or till fish flakes easily when... - 41.5203
Confetti Fish Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Season the fillets with salt and pepper. Keep aside.
3) In a bowl, mix together tomato, green pepper, cheese, and Worcestershire sauce and apply on each fillet.
4) Take a shallow baking dish and place the... - 41.3801
Portuguese Cod Stew
Place the onions and stock in a large, heavy-bottom saucepan.
Cook, stirring often, over medium heat until the onions are translucent and limp, then add the garlic and potatoes.
Continue to cook, stirring often, just until the potatoes begin to stick to the... - 41.2439
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a nonstick cookie tin or shallow baking pan, spray the vegetable coating.
3) In a shallow dish, beat the soy sauce, seasonings, oil and egg together and keep aside.
4) In a plate spread the pancake... - 41.0404
Combine clam juice and water in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add tomato and next 9 ingredients; stir well.
Bring to a boil; cover,... - 40.9134
Spinach Stuffed Flounder With Mushrooms And Feta
Spray an unheated medium skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over medium heat.
Add the mushrooms and cook about 5 minutes or until the liquid released from the mushrooms has evaporated, stirring occasionally.
Add the spinach to the skillet.
Cook and... - 40.8469
Parmesan Fish Fillets
Parmesan Fish Fillets is easy to cook. The dressing of onions gives the Parmesan Fish Fillets a great taste. - 40.6519
Stuffed Flounder Fillets
Place the oil in a medium-size skillet.
Turn the heat on low.
Add the mushrooms.
Cook over low heat until any moisture the mushrooms release has evaporated.
Stir the spinach into the pan and continue to cook, stirring constantly, until the spinach is... - 40.628
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a shallow greased baking dish arrange the fillets and season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper.
3) Now, place tomatoes and season some more salt.
4) Pour wine and sprinkle basil. Now,... - 40.5765
Orange Gingered Sea Bass
1) Combine together all the ingredients in a small mixing bowl, except for the fillets, and stir well to thoroughly combine. Set the mixture aside.
2) Arrange the fillets on a microwavable serving platter, in a single layer. With half of the vegetable... - 40.4465
Assamese Fish Tenga
Try this deliciously light sour fish curry that is typical of Assam.
This dish is usually served with rice and best eaten for lunch - 40.417
Sole Gratin is easy to make. The white wine gives the Sole Gratin a different taste. - 40.3482
Orange Roughy With Cucumber Relish
1. Reserving 8 orange sections for garnish coarsely chop the remaining sections and combine with cucumber, vinegar, onion and dill.
2. Spray broiler pan using cooking spray and place fish on pan.
3. Over each fillet spoon 1 tablespoon liquid from... - 39.5171
Fish With Summer Vegetables
Fish With Summer Vegetables has a terrific taste. The emon juice and pepper gives the Fish With Summer Vegetables a out of this world taste. - 39.511
Jewfish With Julienne Vegetables
1. Heat oil and wine in a large frying pan over moderate heat. Add choko, pumpkin, red pepper and black pepper and stir over heat for 2 minutes.
2. Remove vegetables with a slotted spoon and keep warm in an ovenproof dish in a low oven.
3. Add extra wine,... - 39.1687
Baked Sole Fillet With Rosemary And Balsamic Vinegar
Add sugar into the coulis and reduce it in a saucepan.Finish off with cornflour(if required)
In another saucepan,add crushed ginger into balsamic vinegar with sugar and allow to reduce till u obtain a string like consistency.
Boil the potatoes,peel and... - 38.8602
Smoked Trout Ragdale
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Skin trout and keep aside.
3. Finely dice onion.
4. Cut mushrooms into thin slices.
5. In a shallow baking dish, place trout at the bottom and top with vegetables.
6. Sprinkle spices on top and... - 38.6176
Fillets And Vegetables
1) Combine together the onion, celery and margarine in an 8-inch microwavable pie plate.
2) Microwave the contents on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes, till the vegetables are tender.
3) Stir the vegetables to coat them with the margarine.
4) Over the... - 38.1527
Fish With Vegetables
Fish With Vegetables is easy to cook. The lemon juice gives the Fish With Vegetables a tangy and bracing taste. - 38.0863
Poached Fish With Dijon Dill Sauce
Poached Fish With Dijon Dill Sauce has a strong taste. The lemon flavour gives the Poached Fish With Dijon Dill Sauce a tangy and uplifting taste. - 38.0835
1. Make a small cross on each tomato and place in a large bowl.
2. Pour boiling water to cover the tomatoes and let stand for 2 minutes.
3. Drain water and peel the skin.
4. Finely chop.
5. Peel onions and finely chop.
6. In a... - 38.0216
Bengali Style Fish Curry
This is one of the easiest recipe of fish curry. If you are in hurry and dont have much time to cook a fish gravy then you can give this a try. Believe me ypu will love it. - 37.9587
Dieter's Fish And Spinach
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Using reaLemon lemon juice brush fillets and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
3. Over bottom of 8-inch shallow baking dish spread spinach.
4. Pour milk over spinach and top with Lite-line pieces, then... - 37.8685
Combine the carrots, onions, sunflower seeds, and egg in a medium-size mixing bowl.
Remove any skin from the salmon, crush the bones, and add along with the salmon meat, thyme, tarragon, and parsley to the mixture in the bowl.
Stir until combined.
Form into... - 37.6397
1) Take a saucepan and melt 1 tablespoon margarine. Saute sliced almonds for 2-3 minutes and set aside.
2) On a broiler rack put haddock skin-side down and dot with remaining margarine.
3) Season it with basil and pepper. And then put it in the broiler... - 37.6356
Baja Baked Haddock
Place the tomatoes, pepper, tamari, oregano, and cumin in a blender.
Push the garlic through a garlic press into the blender.
Process on medium speed until smooth.
Place the haddock in an 8 X 8-inch baking dish coated with no-stick spray and top with the... - 37.4238
Low Calorie Fish Recipes By Category