- » Low Calorie Enchilada
Low Calorie Enchilada Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie enchilada recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie enchilada recipes.
Place tomatillos, onion, chilli, garlic and coriander (cilanto) in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
Transfer to a saucepan and bring to simmering over a low heat.
Stir in stock and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until sauce reduces and... - 34.4743
You May Also Like!
Low Calorie Enchiladas
1.Chill the broth and when the layer of fat comes on the top remove it.
2.In a sauce pan, put turkey, onion, cloves garlic, tomato paste, vinegar, cumin seeds and chili powder.
3.Put the lid on and cook for 20 minutes.
4.While the sauce... - 46.1045
* Place meat, potatoes, ground beef and water in pot.
* Cover, cook over low medium heat for 20 minutes, until potatoes
* Drain the juice and reserve.
* Mash the meat and potatoes together with a potato masher.
* Mix in ½ teaspoon... - 42.3963
Healthy Chicken Enchiladas
If you love spicy Mexican fare, then you won't say 'no' to this Mexican staple. Juan Montalvo shows how to prepare this exotic yet simple treat at home using a slew of tasty ingredients. These homemade, healthy chicken enchiladas are so good that you will... - 105.618
1. Preheat the oven at 350° F temperature.
2. Coat a 9" X 13" sized baking dish with no-stick spray.
3. Place the beans in a large bowl, mash coarsely with a potato masher, and then stir in the chili powder.
4. Wrap the tortillas in a... - 40.8397
Two Cheese Enchiladas
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Thereafter in an 12 x 8-inch baking dish spread 1/4 cup salsa.
3. Combine cottage cheese, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, onions and oregano.
4. Into each tortilla fill with 1/4 cup cheese mixture in center of each... - 41.4338
Chicken Enchiladas has a fine taste. The cheese dressing gives the Chicken Enchiladas a velvety taste. - 48.5884
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
A great mexican style lasagna! This is a great recipe to entertain with, but quick and easy enough for a weeknight dinner! It’s also gluten-free! Could easily be doubled and placed in a 9×13 inch pan to serve more people. - 37.245
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium heat until margarine melts.
Add minced garlic; saute until tender.
Add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Combine water and next 6 ingredients; add to... - 39.2561
With a potato masher, stir in the chili powder.
Wrap the tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave on high for 45 seconds, or until pliable.
Divide the bean mixture among the tortillas.
Sprinkle the mixture with the Monterey Jack.
Roll the tortillas to... - 36.3888
Low Calorie Enchilada Recipes By Category
Low Calorie Enchilada Dish: