- » Low Calorie Dessert
Low Calorie Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie dessert recipes.
Gluten-free No Bake Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin can be a healthy indulgence besides being a holiday affair. Watch Clare showing how to make a healthy, low calorie and delicious no-bake pumpkin pie in just a few simple steps. Good for health and great in taste perhaps to treat kids as well! - 130.367
Low Calorie Strawberry Yogurt Pie
If you want a low calorie, low fat and yet delicious dessert for summertime, here is a quick Low Calorie Strawberry Yogurt Pie recipe by Chef Tawnya. She is actually sharing her mother's recipe which was her favorite as a kid. The recipe is so simple that... - 129.051
Low Carb Black Bean Brownie
If you are on dieting, a low carb black bean brownie would be more than wonderful for your body and taste buds. In this video, chef makes a Black Bean Brownie that looks like a regular brownie and its low carb and high protein. It is as simple as a regular... - 116.267
Low-calorie Applesauce Spice Cake
Need something sweet to comfort yourself but worried about the calories? Then trading your favorite dessert with this healthy cake will be totally worth the bet. Brimming with warm aromas of spices and apple flavor, this is one treat that you simple can’t... - 115.976
Raisin Raspberry Salad
1. Take a large bowl and put raspberries, apple, grapes, celery and Sun maid raisins. Mix.
2. Pour yogurt and mix well to combine.
3. Cover the bowl with lid and place it in refrigerator for an hour.
4. Serve raisin raspberry salad chill with... - 108.451
Frozen Raw Dessert
How about having a delicious raw vegan frozen dessert? Megan Elizabeth has a super simple but super delicious popsicles recipe. She uses orange juice, strawberry and pineapple to make it. - 99.4034
Strawberries In Chocolate
Cooking at home is real fun, but when it comes to making dessert, most of us have a heartache. These strawberries in chocolate will definitely make your life easier as it is unbelievably easy and fast to make and it will speak for you when you make it for... - 98.3021
Berry Apple Raw Pie With Grapes
1. Take a pie dish and arrange banana and apples to resemble a crust.
2. Layer up more apples and bananas.
3. Sprinkle sea salt, raw sugar and cinnamon.
4. Dress the top layer with sliced straw berries and grapes.
5. Make a glaze of raw sugar... - 95.0659
Easy Strawberry Cereal Parfait
If you crave for something sweet after your meals, here is a quick strawberry parfait recipe for you. Watch this video and see how quickly the chef makes this deliciously tasting parfait by combing strawberries with cereals. - 91.9959
No Bake Low Calorie Chocolate Mousse
1) Prepare Chocolate Pudding as indicated on the package directions on the package. Chill it.
2) Once the pudding has been refrigerated and chilled, fold in the Cool Whip.
3) Add in the Kalhua and mix well.
4) Spoon into dessert dishes or champagne... - 91.0368
8 year old Jana shows us how easy it is to make this yummy frozen treat.
Enjoy:) - 90.3276
Raw Vegan Apple Pie
Apples are ideally healthy and more so in raw form. Check out the video showing how to make an Apple Pie involving no fat or cooking techniques thereby preserving the nutrition coming in the very raw form. Good for health freaks! - 89.7176
Raw Pie With Cacao, Banana And Pistachio
1. In a blender bowl, pulse together pistachio, banana and half a cup of prunes and prepare the crust.
2. For the filling, blend cacao, banana and prunes together and pour it over the crust.
3. Allow it to set.
4. Garnish with sliced apples... - 88.0901
Peanut Butter And Jelly Cookie
Peanut butter cookie is always loved by kids and adults alike, but how would you like if I'd say I am eating peanut butter and jelly cookie? I know, even I was drooling to eat these amazing cookie and the best part is that these cookie are very low on carb.... - 85.6492
Healthy Pumpkin Pie
On a look out for a fat free pumpkin pie? Look no further, this video has an easy to make recipe that you can conveniently replicate at home. Watch chef Amy make this healthier version of Pumpkin Pie now. - 85.0009
Super Healthy Low Calorie 3-minute Ice-cream
Heard of a low calorie ice-cream that is a great treat for taste-buds too. Check out the recipe to make a Super Healthy Low Calorie Ice-Cream in just 3 minutes. A heartful treat to indulge in for one and all! - 83.8382
100 Calorie Dessert Parfait - All Natural - Funktified Food #25
Today is your lucky day. Our chef is in a mood of giving. Today he is going to shows you how to make not 1 not 2 but 3 desserts. Yes, u heard it right 3 desserts. Check out the video of the sweet and delicious Balsamic Strawberry with Honey Blackberry and... - 69.1779
Fresh Fruit Salad
Relish in the fruits of the season with this fresh fruit salad that is a light, refreshing and flavorful dessert. This is an easy recipe that your friends, family and even children will enjoy, give it a try. - 63.2323
Vegan Cinnamon Carrot Cake
You'll love this vegan carrot cake made in its classic and traditional style. Simple, quick and easy to make, this carrot cake recipe is a delicious sweet end to any meal, on any occasion. - 54.6872
Desserts anyone? There really cannot be a better way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This low-calorie cheesecake is one that anyone with a slight liking for sweets would fall in love with. Come. Fall in love. - 53.725
Mixed Fruit Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Take an 8-inch pie plate and line it with the basic pie crust.
3.Mix apples, raisins, prunes, orange, orange peel, liquer, arrowroot, pie spice, nutmeg, ground cloves, salt and ginger.
4.With the help... - 52.095
Pear Cheese Pie
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F
2) In a pie shell arrange 1 cup pear.
3) In a food processor add cottage cheese and puree until smooth.
4) Mix egg substitute, honey, orange juice, orange rind, Hour, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, and... - 50.1845
Low Calorie Lemon Cheesecake
1. In a medium saucepan, mix together gelatin and 1/2 cup of sugar.
2. In another bowl, beat egg yolks with 1 cup of milk; add to the gelatine mixture and blend well.
3. Heat pan over low heat; stir and heat for about 5 minutes until gelatine... - 49.2057
1. In a blender, process the milk, flour, egg, and baking powder until the mix becomes smooth, scraping down the sides of the container is needed in order to make the mix even and consistent.
2. Coat a small no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
3.... - 49.0133
Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
1. In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and cocoa.
2. Whisk in cold milk.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture comes to a boil.
4. Boil and stir 3 minutes.
5. Take off the heat, stir in vanilla, remove to a... - 48.9371
Krusty Garlic Kuchen
1. Take some warm water and add yeast in it.
2. Let the mix stand for some time until it gets bubbly in texture.
3. In the meantime, place rest of the dough ingredients [ as mentioned in the list] into food processor bowl.
4. Add yeast... - 48.8711
Rum 'n' Honey Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a large bowl, add egg yolks, honey, crumbs, orange peel, pumpkin spice mix, rum and baking powder and mix well.
3. Stir in the canned fruit cocktail juice to form a smooth mixture.
4. Take... - 48.7485
Fudge Cake With Melba Topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F , grease and flour 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
2. For making the cake combine cake mix, egg substitute, water and oil in large bowl.
3. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes and pour into pan.
4. Let... - 48.3761
Candied Apple Fritters
1) In a mixing bowl, prepare the batter by sifting the flour and salt.
2) Gradually beat in egg and a cup of water, until smooth.
3) Keep aside to settle in a cool place for at least 1/2 hour.
4) Heat peanut oil to 375°F.
5) Dip the... - 48.1927
Chocolate Pudding Parfaits
1. In medium saucepan combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt and gradually stir in 2 cups milk.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and let it boil and stir 1 minute.
3. Take off heat and blend in margarine and... - 48.1837
Light Peaches And Cream Pie
1. Soak the gelatin in cold water for 3 to 4 minutes until softened
2. When soft, dissolve in hot water.
3. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, add the sugar, peaches, vanilla and dissolved gelatin.
4. Close the jar with its lid and... - 48.1748
Creamy Lemon Cheesecake
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
3. For making the crust combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and PURITAN Oil in 9-inch pie plate. Mix well with fork. Press firmly against bottom and halfway up sides of pie plate.
4. For making the filling... - 47.883
Diabetic Cherry Pie
Bake a treat for all this Christmas,this Diet Cherry Pie is sure to find it's place in the hearts of all those who restrict their sugar intake.Diet Cherry Pie for moms & Dads.Serve this Diet Cherry Pie with love. - 47.7623
1. Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2. Take a 9 inch spring pan and using diet margarine coat the pan bottom. Sprinkle cracker crumbs.
3. Take a bowl, add flour, butter-flavored salt and cottage cheese and whip to a smooth mixture.... - 47.6304
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2.For preparing the crust - take a medium mixing bowl and add in cracker crumbs, cocoa and mix.
3.Using a pastry blender or 2 knives placed in manner to resemble a scissor, cut in the margarine so that the... - 47.5938
Icebox Fruit 'n' Rice Pudding
1.In a saucepan, cook rice, pineapple juice and salt until it starts boiling.
2.Once done, turn off the flame and keep aside after covering for 15- 20 minutes so that the rice is soft.
3.Separatley, add some gelatin to cold water and leave it for a... - 47.1388
Meatball Soup California Style
1. Peel garlic and put clove of garlic under garlic press for mashing.
2. Combine beef, egg, Â½-teaspoon salt, rice, and 2 tablespoon of parsley and form an even mix.
3. Form 20 meatballs out of this mix.
4. Set the meatballs aside for further... - 46.9635
Zinfandel Sorbet With Poached Pears
1. For making the Zinfandel Sorbet: In a medium saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over cold water and let stand 1 minute.
2. Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
3. Stir in sugar until dissolved, then... - 46.8467
Low Calorie Chocolate Mousse
Soften gelatin in 2 tablespoons water.
Melt chocolate with 1/4 cup water in top part of double boiler over hot water.
Stir until smooth; remove from heat.
Stir in gelatin until dissolved; add salt, vanilla, and orange rind; add sweetener according to... - 46.526
Pennsylvania Dutch Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Using an electric mixer, whisk egg whites along with salt to form stiff peaks. Keep aside.
3. Take a blender, add egg yolks, cottage cheese, buttermilk, fresh lemon juice and vanilla and blend... - 46.4147
Low Calorie Dessert Recipes By Category
Low Calorie Dessert Course: