- » Low Calorie Custard
Low Calorie Custard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie custard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie custard recipes.
Chocolate Cake With Pears In Custard
Scrub the potato under running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Prick in several places with a fork.
Put in the center of the microwave oven on kitchen paper and microwave for 6 minutes on HIGH.
Cover the potato with a cloth and leave to stand for 5... - 45.7714
Cheese And Shrimp Custard
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Prepare one inch squares of bread and cut cheese in small cubes.
3) Take a greased casserole and arrange in layers bread, shrimp, and cheese.
4) In a bowl, mix together eggs, milk, and salt. Pour it... - 40.0647
Low Cal Baked Custard
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a medium bowl, combine sugar and cocoa.
Stir in beaten eggs, vanilla and skim milk.
Pour into four 6-ounce custard cups.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Place cups in an 11" x 7" baking pan.
Pour almost boiling water into pan around... - 38.8723
Floating Islands With Fruit And Custard
Remove and discard the leaves, trim the root end and remove the thin membrane that covers the rhubarb.
Wash the stick and cut in 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) pieces.
Put in a dish with 1 oz (25 g/1 oz) of sugar and 2 (1) tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on... - 38.7381
1. Preheat oven to 325° Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, scald 1 3/4 cups of milk over very low heat.
3. In another bowl, lightly beat eggs with a hand blender.
4. Add sugar, salt, vanilla, and remaining 1/4 cup milk; blend well.
5. Add... - 38.1815
Low Calorie Frozen Lemon Custard
1) Set the control of refrigerator to coldest setting and allow milk to chill in it until ice crystals are seen around edge.
2) In lemon juice, dissolve saccharin.
3) Into a chilled bowl, pour the chilled milk and beat until it forms peaks.
4) Beat in... - 35.8033
Low Cal Soft Custard
Low Cal Soft Custard! This dish was the answer to my prayer when I was craving for some custard and still had to maintain my diet! The Low Cal Soft Custard is simple and delicious and I am sure it will come in handy. Try it! - 34.256
Rum Raisin Custard
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. In blender combine first 6 ingredients and process until smooth. Spray 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray and pour milk mixture into plate. Add raisins and stir to combine; sprinkle with almonds.
2. Bake for 25 minutes... - 29.1369
Follow recipe for Low-Cal Soft Custard.
Strain egg-milk mixture, blend in extract and pour into six heat-resistant custard cups.
Sprinkle tops with ground nutmeg.
Bake at 325Â°F in a pan of hot water 30 to 45 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean when... - 23.2931
In heavy saucepan combine 3/4 cup skim milk, 2 beaten egg yolks, 4 teaspoons sugar, and dash salt.
Cook and stir over very low heat till mixture coats metal spoon.
Remove from heat; cool immediately by placing pan in cold water.
Stir several minutes; stir in... - 22.2889