- » Low Calorie Crepe Batter
Low Calorie Crepe Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Low Calorie Crepe Batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Low Calorie Crepe Batter recipes.
Calorie Counters Crepe Batter
Combine ingredients in medium mixing bowl.
Beat with electric mixer, blend in a blender, or whisk until smooth.
Refrigerate 1 hour or more.
If batter separates, stir gently before cooking.
Cook on upside down crepe griddle or in traditional pan - 26.7013
Low Calorie Crepes
1. Combine egg, milk, flour and salt in a small bowl. Blend with a fork until batter is smooth.
2. Spray a small, nonstick skillet with lecithin spray or wipe lightly with vegetable oil.
3. Heat skillet over high heat. Pour in a scant 1/4 cup of batter;... - 25.5943
I love bacon and eggs for a weekend breakfast but sometimes I like to change it up. Crepes are one of my favorite standbys -- they're quick and easy to make, and just a little special. I like my crepes with apricot or strawberry jam. But don't forget Nutella... - 118.436
Crêpes By Tarla Dalal
Mexicans have adopted the French crêpes, innovating with different stuffings. They are also used in desserts. - 0
Crepes Suzette With Orange Juice
To Prepare Crepes: In blender container combine milk, flour, and eggs and process until smooth; let stand for 15 minutes so that bubbles will subside.
Lightly spray 6-inch nonstick skillet or crepe pan with nonstick cooking spray and heat (to test, sprinkle... - 40.2026
Here is a simple recipe for delicious crepes. Thin and tender, these pancakes are very versatile and are easy to use in both sweet and savoury dishes. Make up the batch then freeze any leftovers layered between waxed paper and wrapped in foil. Fill with... - 110.282
High Protein Egg Crepes
1.In a blender, put eggs, flour, milk, margarine, and vanilla.
2.Blend well until smooth.
3.Leave the batter for 20 minutes.
4.Put fruit and sauce of the choice.
5.Serve with coffee. - 33.4003
Parsnip And Butter Bean Crepes
1. Sift flour into a medium bowl, make a well in the center, add combined eggs, water and milk, gradually whisk mixture into flour until batter is smooth. Strain batter if there are any lumps.
2. Heat a crepe pan over medium heat, brush lightly with oil. Pour... - 37.6085
Asparagus Crepes Hollandaise
In blender container combine first 3 ingredients and process until smooth, about 30 seconds; let batter rest for about 15 minutes so that bubbles will subside.
Spray 6-inch nonstick skillet or crepe pan with nonstick cooking spray and heat; pour 1/4... - 46.326
Chicken Mushroom Crepes
1. Inside a small skillet over high heat, lightly toast the oats, shaking the pan almost constantly until they're light brown.
2. In a blender place all crepe ingredients except the Equal.
3. Process well, add Equal and blend again.
4. Heat a... - 47.4286
Cran Cherry Crepes
Thaw frozen cherries, Combine egg, skim milk, flour, and butter or margarine; beal till smooth, Lightly grease a 6-inch crepe pan; heat, Add 2 tablespoons batter; lift pan and tilt till batter covers bottom.
Brown crepe on one side, Turn onto waxed... - 43.6519
In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, cereal and salt.
Add milk and eggs.
Place margarine in small bowl.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 15 to 20 seconds, or just until margarine melts.
Add to flour mixture.
Chill for at least 1... - 46.0456
Onto sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and paprika.
In medium bowl beat eggs slightly; gradually stir in flour mixture, stirring until smooth.
Stir in cheese and scallion.
In 9-inch skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine... - 36.5948
Blueberry, Banana And Pear Crepes
1. First start making the crepe batter by mixing the pancake mix in a bowl with milk and water.
2. Whisk the batter with fork or egg beater until the mixture is thin but smooth, creamy and not lumpy * If it’s too thick, simply add more milk or water.
3.... - 40.2838
Spinach Crepes With Curried Crab
1. Sift the flour into a bowl and remove any husks that remain in the sieve (strainer).
2. Make a well in the centre of the flour and add the egg. Gradually whisk in the milk, then blend in the spinach. Transfer the batter to a jug and let stand for 30... - 37.9497
High Protein-high Fibre-low Fat Healthy Breakfast
Look around and you’ll see everyone counting calories and eating less to cut down their body fat. Today facing the ‘World Nutrition Day’ and ‘Woman’s Day’, I treat myself to an absolutely healthy breakfast filled with the goodness of chick peas,... - 0
1. In small bowl of electric mixer, combine flour, cinnamon, milk and water, mixing at medium speed until smooth.
2. Let it stand 30 minutes.
3. For each blintz, into hot, lightly greased 6-inch skillet or crepe pan pour 3 tablespoons batter.
4. Let it... - 46.6142