- » Low Calorie Continental
Low Calorie Continental Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie continental recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie continental recipes.
Poached Egg Made Easy
If you are one of those who never get a poached egg right, you are in the right place. This video enumerates the simple yet skillful task of poaching an egg to its soft and fluffy white cloud like avatar. A good way to perk up your breakfast menu, poached... - 125.027
Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs
Why keep boiling the eggs for almost half an hour? It is just a waste of time, energy and fuel. Here is an easy way out to save on, both time and fuel and to get perfect hard boiled eggs. - 119.31
Low Calorie Cheese Souffles
1) Preheat the oven to 425 F
2) Separate the eggs, into yolks and whites over two bowls
3) Using a fork beat the egg yokes lightly
4) Add the milk powder to the milk powder
5) Add the parsley, dill and tarragon, salt and pepper
6) Grease... - 43.808
Low Calorie Egg Nog
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except egg whites.
Chill at least 1 to 2 hours.
Just before serving, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Fold into egg nog.
Sprinkle with additional nutmeg, if desired.
Serve immediately. - 36.9693
Low Calorie Vegetable Soup
1. Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan. Add three-quarters of the diced vegetables, cover the pan, and cook over low heat for 8 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft.
2. Put the vegetables in the blender, add a little of the stock, and puree until smooth.... - 36.4631
Low Calorie Mashed Potatoes
In large saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil.
Add potatoes; simmer, covered for 10 to 12 minutes, until tender.
Add milk and pepper; mash until smooth.
Serve hot - 32.2806
Low Calorie Bran Muffins
Sift flour, baking soda and salt.
Add bran, milk, egg and molasses.
Mix well - fill muffin tins 3/4 full - bake at 350Â°F or 180Â°C for 20 minutes. - 29.4838
Low Calorie Continental Recipes By Category
Low Calorie Continental Dish: