- » Low Calorie Continental
Low Calorie Continental Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie continental recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie continental recipes.
Poached Egg Made Easy
If you are one of those who never get a poached egg right, you are in the right place. This video enumerates the simple yet skillful task of poaching an egg to its soft and fluffy white cloud like avatar. A good way to perk up your breakfast menu, poached... - 124.76
Smoothie With Fruits, Berries And Parsley
This recipe is definitely for the ones who love to eat healthy. Ready in seconds it incorporates the goodness of berries and fruits and is extremely filling. The natural sweetness of the fruits coupled with the creamy yogurt makes it a delicious treat too. - 106.191
Strawberries In Chocolate
Cooking at home is real fun, but when it comes to making dessert, most of us have a heartache. These strawberries in chocolate will definitely make your life easier as it is unbelievably easy and fast to make and it will speak for you when you make it for... - 96.9457
Healthy Crustless Spinach Artichoke Quiche
An excellent quiche recipe for all those who love spinach artichoke dip. What's more, this one is crustless and made in a very simple and healthy way. Pretty good enough to serve for breakfast! - 89.1086
Healthy Omelette With Vegetables
A healthy option when it comes to a breakfast staple. This one is loaded with the goodness of vegetables. A filling meal in itself, this recipe is light and healthier because of the use of egg beaters. - 87.6543
Slow Cooked Apple Sauce
A versatile spread, Apple Sauce has stood the test of times. It definitely scores with kids for its natural sweet flavor and taste. It is a healthy accompaniment to an any time snack that can be done at home with ease. - 79.9909
Vegetable Rice Mix
In 2-qt casserole combine mushrooms, carrot, green pepper, celery, onion, garlic and butter; cover.
Microwave at High 4 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring after half the cooking time.
Stir in rice, salt and pepper.
Spoon into two... - 51.2161
Moulded Grapefruit And Cucumber
1) In a bowl of cold water, sprinkle gelatin on top.
2) Pour in boiling water and gently stir to dissolve the gelatin.
3) Place aside to cool down the gelatin.
4) Add carbonated beverage, lemon juice, sweetener and salt to the gelatin... - 50.4722
Beet And Chicory Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 450°.
2) Discard the leafy tops of the beets, if any, leaving 1- to 2-inch stems.
3) Wash beets in running water and shake off most of the water.
4) Tightly wrap with aluminum foil.
5) In a baking pan, place... - 50.2071
Red And Green Summer Salad
1) Rinse the spinach in cold water and drain well. Tear the spinach leaves into bite-sized pieces.
2) Similarly, rinse the lettuces and watercress, and drain well. Break the leaves into bite-sized pieces.
3) Wash the remaining vegetables and... - 50.2026
Broccoli Garbanzo Bean Salad
1) In a colander, place garbanzo beans.
2) Rinse the under cold rap water for 1 minute.
3) Allow the beans to drain for 1 minute.
4) In a small bowl, add vinegar and next 7 ingredients.
5) Stir well to mix altogether. Place aside.
6) In... - 49.4781
Cottage Potato Salad
1) In a bowl mix yogurt and salad dressing.
2) Mix potatoes and eggs.
3) Marinate at room temperature.
4) Slice and chop rest of the ingredients.
5) Mix all ingredients.
6) Chill for some time.
7) Serve cold. - 49.3007
Viva Macaroni And Cheese
1) Preheat oven at 350°
2) In a large nonstick skillet melt margarine.
3) Sauté onion, celery, and garlic till tender.
4) Add water, tomato paste, macaroni, salt, and oregano.
5) Cover pan and simmer mixture, stirring occasionally till... - 49.1425
Cabbage And Pepper Salad
1) In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by mixing vinegar, lemon juice, sweetener and water. Place aside.
2) In a large salad bowl, place lettuce, cabbage and peppers to toss together.
3) Pour the dressing over the salad.
4) Let it... - 48.6213
Picnic Vegetable Salad
1) In a colander, place the pinto beans to rinse under cold tap water for 1 minute.
2) Place the colander aside to drain the beans for another 1 minute.
3) In a large bowl, add beans and next 5 ingredients.
4) Stir well to combine.
5) In... - 48.6157
Tangy Potato Salad
1) In a bowl mix vinegar, oil, salt, dill weed and pepper.
2) Pour mixture over potatoes and mix gently.
3) Chill potato mixture for several hours.
4) Add olives, celery, and onion till serving.
5) In a bowl mix yogurt and mustard.
6) Fold mixture into... - 48.5509
Beet And Avocado Salad With Tarragon Vinaigrette
1) In a medium saucepan, place the beets and pour in enough water to cover by 1 inch.
2) In a small bowl, add garlic, mustard, tarragon, vinegar, salt and pepper to combine. Gradually pour in olive oil and whisk well. Place aside.
3) ... - 48.1754
Sweet Potato Ambrosia Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Use aluminum foil to wrap the sweet potatoes.
3) Place inside oven to bake for 45 minutes or until tender.
4) Bring out and allow cooling at room temperature.
5) Peel off the skin and discard.
6) Cut the... - 48.1618
Tomato Basil Soup
1. Finely dice carrots, onion and leeks.
2. Into a saucepan of water, crumble stock cube, add diced vegetables and basil; bring mixture to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in tomato juice and tomato puree; simmer for another 10... - 48.1056
Spicy Brussels Sprouts
1) Place a large, heavy, nonreactive skillet, over moderately high heat.
2) Add oil and heat up for about 30 seconds.
3) SautÃ© the almonds and add the mustard, cumin and fennel seeds.
4) Cook, by stirring, until the nuts and spices are fragrant... - 48.0965
Baby Carrot And Turnip Salad
1) In a small bowl, add mustard, vinegar and oil to combine. Season the dressing with salt and pepper to taste. Place aside.
2) In a large skillet or flameproof casserole, place the turnips and carrots.
3) Season the vegetable with salt... - 48.025
Cabbage Cucumber Crunch
1) Finely shred the cabbage and place aside.
2) Peel off the apple skin and shred finely.
3) In a bowl, combine the cabbage and apple. Add onion flakes and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Toss lightly.
4) Use a shallow salad... - 47.9176
Baked Beet And Endive Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 425°.
2) Use a large roasting pan to line with foil.
3) Arrange the beets in the pan in a single layer. Cover the pan with foil.
4) In a small bowl, add mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper to combine. Gradually pour in... - 47.8793
Tomatoes On Basil Chiffonade
1) With a sharp knife, chop 1 cup of the basil.
2) In a medium bowl, add the tomatoes, garlic, capers, olive oil, pepper and chopped basil to combine.
3) Toss all together to coat the tomatoes with oil. Cover with plastic wrap and... - 47.8327
1) In a bowl mix onion and vinegar. Let stand for few minutes.
2) Add mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and paprika and mix well.
3) In a large salad bowl mix macaroni, tomatoes, green pepper, and olives.
4) Pour mayonnaise mixture over it.
5) Toss lightly to... - 47.7445
Lemon Mushroom Salad
1) In a large shallow container, add the mushrooms.
2) In a small bowl, combine next 5 ingredients by adding water.
3) Use a wire whisk to stir the liquid mixture.
4) Drizzle the mixture over mushrooms.
5) Toss lightly and place the lemon slices on... - 47.5965
Country Style Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
1. Cut and discard stem the cauliflower, remove all outer leaves and soak the head in cold, salted water for a few minutes.
2. Slash deep cuts into the cauliflower stalk.
3. Peel onion and chop finely.
4. Trim the top and bottom end of the... - 47.585
Rock Lobster Continental
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Chop medallions of the lobster meat.
3) Take a bowl and add spinach to it. Season it with salt, pepper, onion, and garlic powders.
3) Separate the spinach into 4 scallop shells or baking dishes and put... - 47.414
Curly Endive With Chili Cumin Dressing
1) Wash the curly endive and soak the excess water with paper towels.
2) In a large bowl, place the curly endive.
3) In another small bowl, whisk oil and vinegar, together.
4) Press the garlic into the mixture.
5) Add remaining seasoning... - 47.3059
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage, cucumber, and tomato to combine by gentle tossing.
2) In another bowl, mix tomato juice and remaining ingredients.
3) Use a wire whisk, to stir in the mixture.
4) Spread the tomato juice mixture over cabbage mixture.
5)... - 47.1689
Baked Potato Salad
1) Preheat oven to 400F.
2) Thoroughly scrub the potatoes.
3) Place the potatoes inside oven to bake for 45 minutes or until done.
4) Let the potatoes cool and cut into half along the length.
5) Scoop out the potato pulp from the central... - 46.9978
Vegetarian Chef Salad
1) In a large bowl, add first 7 ingredients to combine.
2) In another large bowl, place oven-hot cooked rice.
3) Stir well and place aside to cool.
4) Discard the large leaves from the broccoli.
5) Remove the stalks, and place aside for use.
6) In a... - 46.8987
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes With Eggplant And Zucchini
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Cut the top quarter from the stem end of each tomato. Trim, chop and reserve the tops.
3) With a spoon, scoop out the insides and reserve for some other purpose.
4) Season the tomato shells with 1/4 teaspoon of... - 46.7828
Herbed Buttered Carrots
1) Wash carrots and diagonally cut into thin slices.
2) In saucepan, melt butter.
3) Add chicken stock, carrots, garlic, onion and parsley.
4) Season to taste with salt, pepper and rosemary.
5) Cover with a lid and simmer over low heat... - 46.5736
Lemon Chive Dressing
1) In a bowl, combine gelatin and cold water.
2) Pour in boiling water to dissolve the gelatin.
3) Add sweetener and salt to combine into the gelatin mixture.
4) Place aside to cool.
5) In another bowl, combine lemon juice, pepper,... - 46.4861
Warm Broccoli Salad With Toasted Pine Nuts
1) With a small sharp knife, separate the broccoli florets into 1- to 1 1/2-inch pieces. Discard the tough stems and peel the remaining stalks. Make 1/4-inch-thick slices along the width. Place aside.
2) in a small bowl, add lemon juice,... - 46.4463
Cod Continental has a thrilling taste. The lemon juice gives the Cod Continental a sharp and inspirational taste. - 46.3745
Warm String Bean Salad
1) in a small bowl, stir in vinegar and lemon juice. Add mustard, salt and pepper to taste; then pour in the oil in a thin stream. Whisk the mixture to blend. Add the garlic and place aside, covered.
2) In a large pot of boiling salted... - 46.3443
Cheese And Rice Bake
1) Preheat oven hot 350°
2) In a bowl mix all ingredients except Parmesan.
3) Spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole with vegetable coating transfer mixture into it.
4) Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over rice.
5) Bake for 20 minutes.
6)... - 46.3269
1. Thinly slice strawberries and courgettes.
2. Slice onion.
3. Peel orange and separate segments.
4. In a bowl, put together onion, strawberry, courgettes, orange segments and peanuts; mix well.
5. Sprinkle herbs and squeeze lemon juice... - 46.2918
Lime Mint Pie
1. In a saucepan of boiling water, dissolve gelatine.
2. Add cold water and stir to mix.
3. Refrigerate until slightly set and thick.
4. Add whipped cream topping and gently blend.
5. Stir in peppermint extract.
6. Into the prepared pie... - 46.2307
Baked Fennel And Boston Lettuce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a small saucepan of simmering water, blanch the pancetta for 2 minutes.
3) Drain and in large shallow gratin or baking dish, place the pancetta.
4) Add carrot, celery and onion into the dish.
5) In a large... - 46.2298
Liver Strips In Vegetable Puree
1) In a large frying pan, place the water and bouillon cubes.
2) Heat till the bouillon has dissolved.
3) Add the onion, carrots and celery, cover the pan and cook for about 15 minutes.
4) Add the bay leaf.
5) On top of the vegetables, place the liver... - 46.1777
Sesame Tofu Hors D'oeuvres
1.Take a medium non aluminium bowl and mix together sauce, onion, gingerroot, brown sugar, garlic, and sesame seeds.
2.Now, add in the tofu and coat well.
3. Let mariante for about 15 minutes.
4.Drain the tofu and reserve the marinade.
5.Take a 9 inch... - 46.1603
Braised Beef Slimmer
1) In a Dutch oven or frying pan, heat the oil.
2) Add the beef and brown it well on all the sides.
3) Combine together the thyme, salt and pepper. Mix well and sprinkle all over the meat.
4) Crush the bouillon cube and dissolve it in hot water. Add... - 45.8737
Oriental Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer noodles back to pot.
5) Mix the next 8 ingredients... - 45.8423
Cream Of Wild Mushroom Soup
1) Use a 3-quart saucepan to melt margarine.
2) Add mushrooms, leeks, and garlic to sautÃ© for 2-3 minutes over medium-high heat by occasional stirring until mushrooms are tender-crisp.
3) Sprinkle with flour over vegetables. Quickly stir to... - 45.5669
Mushrooms And Scallion Salad
1) Thoroughly rinse the mushrooms and drain. Remove the stem ends.
2) Slice the scallion in thin round and place aside.
3) Take 2 salad plates and line with lettuce leaves.
4) Slice the mushrooms directly on the salad plates.
5) Rinse... - 45.5599
Asparagus With Hazelnut Orange Sauce
1) In a skillet, add butter to melt over medium heat.
2) SautÃ© the nuts and toss in the butter until lightly golden, 5 to 6 minutes.
3) Add the orange zest and stir for few seconds.
4) Pour in orange juice and swirl to blend over heat.
5) Stir in... - 45.3898
Carrot And Orange Salad With Black Mustard Seeds
1) With a sharp knife, remove the orange peel by discarding all the bitter white pith.
2) Crosswise slice the orange into 1/8 inch thick slices. Stack the slices and cut them into 6 wedges.
3) In a large serving bowl, place orange,... - 45.357
Big Daddy's Big On Flavor Spinach Treats
1. Mix all ingredients except soup.
2. Shape the mix into small balls.
3. Place the balls into ungreased baking pan.
4. Bake the balls at 325Âº F temperature for 20-25 minutes.
5. Remove the balls to serving dish.
6. Heat the soup at boiling... - 45.2844
Low Calorie Cheese Souffles
1) Preheat the oven to 425 F
2) Separate the eggs, into yolks and whites over two bowls
3) Using a fork beat the egg yokes lightly
4) Add the milk powder to the milk powder
5) Add the parsley, dill and tarragon, salt and pepper
6) Grease... - 45.2559
Tomato Artichoke Salad
1) Follow the package instruction to prepare the artichoke hearts, without using salt.
2) Drain the artichoke hearts and allow cooling at room temperature.
3) In a medium bowl, add artichoke hearts and tomatoes.
4) In a jar, add rest of... - 45.0506
Wild Rice And Apple Cider Pilaf
1) In a large nonreactive saucepan, pour in cider and 1 1/2 cups of water.
2) Place over high heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
3) Lower the heat to moderately low and add the wild rice.
4) Simmer for 30 to 40 minutes, covered, until the rice is... - 45.049
Canadian Spaghetti Supper Casserole
1) Preheat oven at 350°
2) In a nonstick skillet brown bacon cubes.
3) Add onion and green pepper and cook till tender.
4) Add tomatoes, salt, chili powder, paprika, and spaghetti.
5) In a baking dish put the mixture with cheese on... - 45.0451
1) In a heavy skillet, add butter.
2) Saute onion and celery in butter over medium heat, until golden brown.
3) Add 4 cups tomato juice, salt, pepper, sugar, tarragon and a few drops of Tabasco. Mix well.
4) Bring this to boil and then simmer for 5... - 44.7879
Fresh Tomato Salad
1) Cut the tomato into thick slices.
2) In the bottom of a small glass or porcelain serving dish or a soufflÃ© dish, arrange a layer.
3) Lightly season the tomato slices with salt and pepper.
4) Pour in some of the oil and vinegar on... - 44.5552
Omelette Pommes De Terre
1) In a large nonstick skillet melt margarine.
2) Add potato, onion, and green pepper to skillet and season with salt and pepper.
3) Sauté for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally till lightly browned.
4) Add tomato paste and stir for 2 to 3 minutes... - 44.5497
Spinach Salad With Croutons
1) Thoroughly wash the spinach and discard the thick stalks. Pat dry the spinach with paper towels.
2) In a large saucepan, add olive oil to heat up.
3) Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice to the olive oil.
4) Add garlic and grated rind of 1... - 44.4047
Wild Mushroom And Scallion Pilaf
1) In a medium bowl, place the dried mushrooms. Pour in boiling water to soak the mushroom until tender, about 30 minutes.
2) Preheat the oven to 375°.
3) In a medium skillet, add butter and oil. Place over moderately high heat.
4)... - 44.3708
Green Beans And Roasted Peppers
1) In a large saucepan, pour in water and bring it to a boil over high heat.
2) Place the beans and let the water return to a boil. Cook the beans over moderate heat until the beans are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
3) In a colander, drain the beans... - 44.282
Cucumber And Chive Salad
1) In a large, shallow dish, place the cucumber slices. Pour in ice water to cover the cucumber season with the salt. Place inside refrigerator for 1 hour.
2) In a colander, drain the cucumbers. Thoroughly rinse the cucumber slices under cold... - 44.1189
1) In a large bowl of warm water, place the kale to wash off dirt. Do this in batches if the leaves are cramped.
2) In a large pot, transfer the leaves.
3) Pour in 1/2 cup of water and bring to a boil over high heat.
4) Lower the heat... - 43.8468
1. Peel onion and chop finely.
2. Peel potatoes and dice.
3. Separate the lettuce leaves, wash and shred coarsely.
4. In a saucepan, melt butter.
5. Add the onion to the pan; cover and fry gently for about 5 minutes until the onion is... - 43.5218
Quick Fried Asparagus
1) Make diagonal, thin, slant-edged slices about 1 1/2 inches long, from the asparagus stalks.
2) In a large frying pan, heat oil.
3) Add asparagus and season with salt, pepper and monosodium glutamate, as per taste.
4) Increase heat... - 43.4926
Spaghetti And Meatballs
1) In a bowl mix meat with oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
2) Shape mixture in 18 small meatballs.
3) Brown under broiler, turning them once.
4) In a large saucepan boil remaining ingredients except the spaghetti.
5) Add meatballs; cover the pot and... - 43.4923
Date And Oat Bars
1) Take a shallow 18 cm (7 inch) square baking tin, lightly grease it.
2) Preheat the oven.
3) In a bowl, combine flour and oats, mix well.
4) In a small saucepan, place the very low-fat spread, the dates, orange rind and juice and... - 43.2363
Spaghetti Squash Salad
1) Thoroughly wash the spaghetti squash under running water.
2) Drain and cut into half along the length.
3) Remove all seeds and discard.
4) In a Dutch oven, place the squash by keeping the cut side down.
5) Pour in 2 inches of water... - 43.0825
Orange Glazed Turnips
1) Cut the turnips in half along the length and then crosswise into 1/4-inch half-rounds.
2) In a medium saucepan, place the turnip slices.
3) Pour in orange juice and place the saucepan over moderate heat.
4) Bring the liquid to a... - 42.6426
Baked Onions With Balsamic Vinaigrette
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Trim off the root and stem ends of the onions. With a sharp paring knife, score a deep cross-mark on top of each onion by cutting halfway down.
3) In a 6-by-6-inch square of aluminum foil, place each onion by... - 42.1125
Roasted Bell Peppers
Hold bell peppers over a high flame and char on all sides.
Place in a plastic bag, seal tightly and stand for 5-7 minutes.
Open bag and peel off the skin.
Discard pith and seeds.
Cut peppers into strips.
Place peppers in a bowl, sprinkle with remaining... - 42.0159
Baked Cherry Tomatoes With Herbs
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Use a baking dish to line with foil. Place butter, oil, and garlic in the dish.
3) Place the dish inside the oven to melt the butter. Bring out the dish and spread the butter mixture all over the bottom... - 41.8352
Lemon Lime Refresher
1) In a jug, add lime juice, lemon juice, mint and sweetener.
2) Combine well.
3) Add pinch of food coloring.
4) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
5) In each of the 4 tall glasses, place 2 ice cubes. Distribute lime mixture among the... - 41.505
Charred Carrot Puree
1) In a large heavy skillet, add 2 tablespoons of butter in oil.
2) Melt the butter over high heat.
3) Add the carrots and toss to coat evenly.
4) Continue to cook, by frequent stirring, for 20 to 25 minutes or until they begin to char around the... - 41.5047
Salad Of Pears And Stilton With Sage Leaves
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Set the vinaigrette aside.
2. In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over moderate heat. Add the whole sage leaves. Increase the heat to moderately high and fry... - 41.3893
Creamy Stuffed Baked Potatoes
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Make a thin slice at one end of the potatoes.
3) In a bowl, carefully scoop out the potato from the center by leaving a firm shell.
4) Add cream, butter and Parmesan cheese into the bowl and mash all... - 41.341
Artichoke Olive Sandwiches On Rye
1) In a bowl add first 6 Ingredients. Stir well to combine all.
2) Take the bread slices to toast on one side.
3) Spread 1/2 cup artichoke mixture on untoasted side of each slice of bread.
4) On a baking sheet, place the bread slices.
5) Place the... - 41.0022
Shredded Raw Beet And Celery Salad
1) In a medium bowl, add the shredded beets and celery to combine.
2) Pour in the White Wine Vinaigrette over the vegetables and thoroughly toss to coat all the vegetable pieces.
3) Stir in mustard and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Place the... - 40.7936
Decalorized Potato Salad
1) In a bowl mix all ingredients.
2) Cover and chill.
3) Serve chilled. - 40.7751
Braised Mustard Greens
1) Use a large flameproof casserole, to add oil and heat over moderate heat.
2) SautÃ© the onion, shallots and garlic for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden.
3) Pour in chicken stock to the casserole.
4) Place the the mustard greens on top of the... - 40.7369
Jade Flower Broccoli
1) In a large saucepan, pour in 8 cups of water and add the slices of ginger, 2 of the garlic cloves and the baking soda.
2) Place the saucepan over high heat and bring the water to a boil.
3) Put broccoli in boiling water and cook... - 40.7039
1) In a blender container, add all the ingredients.
2) Process all together to prepare a smooth pureed.
3) In a bowl, transfer the dressing and allow standing for some time to thicken.
4) Place inside refrigerator until it is time to serve.
5)... - 40.6734
Simple Macaroni Salad
1) Follow package directions to cook macaroni. Drain and rinse in cold water.
2) Mix rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4) Serve cold. - 40.6408
1) In a blender container, add all ingredients except the ice cubes.
2) Process the ingredients at medium speed for 30 seconds.
3) Pour in crushed ice.
4) Process the mixture again at medium speed for 2 minutes.
5) Use a tall glass, to pour... - 40.4879
1) Use the apples to core.
2) Cut the apple in thick slices.
3) In a covered saucepan, place the apple with very little water.
4) Cook until the apple gets tender.
5) Use a blender, to blend the apple to a measurement of 1 1/4 cups... - 40.1777
1) Thoroughly wash the lettuce and drain well. Pat dry the lettuce leaves with paper towel and tear into the bite-sized pieces.
2) In a large bowl, transfer the lettuce leaves.
3) Sprinkle lemon juice and fresh herbs over the lettuce.
4)... - 39.8482
1) In an air tight container, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Keep in a cool place; the muesli can be stored for several weeks.
3) Always stir the ingredients well before serving, as they tend to separate on storing.
4) While... - 39.7962
Remove the skin of all the fruits and cut it into small cubes.
- Add salt according to taste and black pepper powder. Mix well.
- Remove this mixture in a big bowl and keep it in the refrigerator for around 20-25 minutes.
- Cool it and relish it. - 39.5535
Macaroni And Cheese Salad
1) In a bowl toss all ingredients lightly.
2) Chill before serving.
3) Serve immediately. - 39.4235
Quick Cold Quencher
1) Use a tall glass to fill with ice cubes.
2) Squeeze the half lemon juice over the ice cubes.
3) Place the lime slice.
4) Pour in ginger ale to fill the glass.
5) Gently stir to combine.
6) Garnish with a lime slice, if desired.
For 6... - 39.1964
Sage Glazed Carrots
1) Place a medium saucepan of salted water over moderately high heat.
2) Add the carrots into the saucepan and bring the water to a boil for 4 minutes or until they are crisp-tender.
3) Drain the carrots into a colander immediately.
4) Chop... - 39.1767
Asparagus With Butter Vinaigrette
1) Steam the asparagus until just tender, about 3 minutes.
2) Alternatively, in a large skillet of boiling salted water, cook the asparagus for about 3 minutes.
3) In the mean time, in a small nonreactive saucepan, melt the butter over moderate... - 39.0899
1) In a measuring jug, place the jelly. Pour in boiling water to make up to 250 ml (1/2 pint).
2) Stir to dissolve and keep aside until beginning to set.
3) Add the evaporated milk or cream to whisk in until thick.
4) Add the fruit puree to whisk... - 38.9802
Baked Sole Fillet With Rosemary And Balsamic Vinegar
Add sugar into the coulis and reduce it in a saucepan.Finish off with cornflour(if required)
In another saucepan,add crushed ginger into balsamic vinegar with sugar and allow to reduce till u obtain a string like consistency.
Boil the potatoes,peel and... - 38.8602
Carrots Glazed With Lime Butter
1) Cut the carrots crosswise on the diagonal into 1/4-inch slices.
2) In a medium saucepan, pour in 4 cups of cold water and place over high heat.
3) Put the carrots in the water and bring the water to a boil over high heat.
4) Boil the... - 38.6685
1) In a saucepan, pour the tomato juice. Sprinkle the gelatin over the tomato juice.
2) Place the saucepan over low heat and continue stirring until gelatin dissolves.
3) Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients. Stir well to... - 37.721
Dinner Party Salad
1) Remove the peel off the grapefruits and separate the segments.
2) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
3) Meanwhile, thoroughly wash the lettuce and drain. Pat dry the lettuce leaves with paper towel.
4) Use well-chilled salad plates... - 37.0943
Marinated Flank Steak
1) In a shallow baking dish, combine together all the ingredients, except for the steak.
2) Add the marinate and steak and keep at room temperature for about 1 hour, turning once. Remove the meat.
3) Into a saucepan, pour the marinade.
4) Cover the... - 36.8363
Low Calorie Egg Nog
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except egg whites.
Chill at least 1 to 2 hours.
Just before serving, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Fold into egg nog.
Sprinkle with additional nutmeg, if desired.
Serve immediately. - 36.7627
Low Calorie Continental Recipes By Category
Low Calorie Continental Dish: