- » Low Calorie Chinese Vegetable Salad
Low Calorie Chinese Vegetable Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie chinese vegetable salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie chinese vegetable salad recipes.
Chicken Salad With Chinese Dressing
if you are a fan of fresh and less processed food, this chicken salad with Chinese dressing is for you. It looks like an ordinary salad until the first bite when the different flavors and textures explode in your mouth and elevate your mood. It is indeed very... - 134.809
Singapore Noodle Salad
1. In a small dry skillet, toast the sesame seeds over moderately high heat, tossing, until fragrant and golden brown, about 1 minute. Set aside.
2. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the noodles, separating them with a fork, until tender but still... - 38.7909
You May Also Like!
Warm Chinese Cabbage Salad
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage and green onions to combine. Place aside.
2) In a small saucepan, add remaining ingredients.
3) Place over heat to bring to a boil for 1 minute.
4) Remove from heat and drizzle the hot dressing over cabbage mixture.
5)... - 39.7471
Chinese Cabbage With Horseradish Cream
Chinese Cabbage With Horseradish Cream donâ€™t take make time to prepare and have an astinishing taste. The egg and horseradish sauce gives the Chinese Cabbage With Horseradish Cream a mind blowing taste. - 31.5456
Orange And Cabbage Salad
1. Put the vegetables in cold water for 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Add 1 teacup of water to the China grass and cook on a slow flame until it dissolves completely. Strain.
3. Add the orange juice and boil for 1 minute.
4. Cool until lukewarm and then add the lemon... - 37.3122
Peel eggplant and cut into 2 x 1 x 1/2-inch strips.
Place in a medium bowl.
Add water and salt, and toss gently to mix.
Set aside for 30 minutes; drain.
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Place steaming rack in a wok.
Pour water to... - 47.4144
Green Beans Chinese Style
1. Wash beans and trim off the ends.
2. Break them into 1-inch pieces
3. In a medium sauté pan, heat peanut oil over moderate heat.
4. Add the beans and toss in the oil until glazed.
5. Pour in water and add a generous pinch of salt and... - 41.4561
Summer Corn And Vegetable Salad
1. Take a large bowl and add green beans, corn, bell pepper, onion, chili pepper, and garlic.
2. After thoroughly mixing of all ingredients, set the bowl aside.
3. Take a small cup or a small bowl and add in it rest of the ingredients.
4. Pour the mix... - 48.8355
Tofu And Vegetable Salad
1. In blender combine tomato, vinegar, peanut oil, soy sauce, honey, and Chinese sesame oil and process until smooth.
2. In large mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients; add tomato mixture and toss to coat.
3. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least... - 32.7704
Rice Pasta With Bok Choy And Ground Cashews
1. Cook spaghetti as per instructions. When completely cooked run the pasta under cold water.
2. Drain the excess water.
3. Prepare the dressing. Place it in the salad bowl.
4. Place the pasta in the bowl with dressing. Separate the coating strands as... - 49.8602
Marinated Mushroom Salad
1. Prepare the vegetables. Place in a salad bowl.
2. In another small bowl add herbs, spices, vinegar and oil. Whisk well.
3. Pour on the vegetables and toss them well.
4. Refrigerate the bowl and keep it covered.
5. Toss and taste the seasoning. Add... - 45.4432
Mixed Seafood Salad With Oriental Flavor
1) Combine together the shrimp, scallop, imitation fish, mushrooms, pea pods, scallions, corn and celery in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
2) In a small bowl or cup, combine together all the remaining ingredients, except for the lettuce and sesame... - 41.3739