- » Low Calorie Chinese Salad
Low Calorie Chinese Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Low Calorie Chinese Salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Low Calorie Chinese Salad recipes.
Chicken Salad With Chinese Dressing
if you are a fan of fresh and less processed food, this chicken salad with Chinese dressing is for you. It looks like an ordinary salad until the first bite when the different flavors and textures explode in your mouth and elevate your mood. It is indeed very... - 134.635
Peel eggplant and cut into 2 x 1 x 1/2-inch strips.
Place in a medium bowl.
Add water and salt, and toss gently to mix.
Set aside for 30 minutes; drain.
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Place steaming rack in a wok.
Pour water to... - 45.6208
Marinated Mushroom Salad
1. Prepare the vegetables. Place in a salad bowl.
2. In another small bowl add herbs, spices, vinegar and oil. Whisk well.
3. Pour on the vegetables and toss them well.
4. Refrigerate the bowl and keep it covered.
5. Toss and taste the seasoning. Add... - 45.5267
Hot Shrimp Salad
Drain orange and grapefruit sections, reserving 1/3 cup of the juice.
Set juice aside.
In a large salad bowl toss together torn lettuce, onion rings, and orange and grapefruit sections.
Sprinkle generously with pepper.
For salad dressing, in a 2-cup measure... - 44.9764
Chinese Leaf And Grapefruit Salad
1. Take a board and place the grapefruit on it.
2. Using a knife, cut downwards to remove the peel and pith.
3. To separate each segment from its membrane, over a bowl cut on either side of the membrane to release skinless segments.
4. Dice... - 44.7932
Oriental Shrimp And Cucumber Salad
1) In a large non-aluminium mixing bowl, combine together the oil, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, dill and gingerroot. Mix well.
2) Add the cucumber, shrimp and onion. Toss to coat.
3) With plastic wrap, cover the bowl and refrigerate... - 43.2908
Mixed Seafood Salad With Oriental Flavor
1) Combine together the shrimp, scallop, imitation fish, mushrooms, pea pods, scallions, corn and celery in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
2) In a small bowl or cup, combine together all the remaining ingredients, except for the lettuce and sesame... - 42.6728
Mandarin Peanut Mold
1 In a bowl, combine reserved orange liquid and orange juice.
2 Add in water, just enough to measure 2 cups.
3 In a pan, heat 1 cup of the liquid to boiling.
4 Pour over the gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
5 Stir in the ginger.
6 Place... - 41.5482
Warm Chinese Cabbage Salad
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage and green onions to combine. Place aside.
2) In a small saucepan, add remaining ingredients.
3) Place over heat to bring to a boil for 1 minute.
4) Remove from heat and drizzle the hot dressing over cabbage mixture.
5)... - 41.273
Singapore Noodle Salad
1. In a small dry skillet, toast the sesame seeds over moderately high heat, tossing, until fragrant and golden brown, about 1 minute. Set aside.
2. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the noodles, separating them with a fork, until tender but still... - 40.5002
Egg And Mushroom Salad
1. Wash lettuce leaves and tear into pieces.
2. Arrange lettuce, tomatoes, egg slices, mushrooms, chives and avocado in serving bowl.
3. Mix together garlic, vinegar and orange juice and pour over salad just before serving. - 37.5326
Shredded Cabbage And Chicken Salad
1) Mix together vinegar, mint, oyster sauce, chili puree and oil.
2) In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients together.
3) Add vinegar mixture to the salad bowl and toss again.
4) Serve the salad cold or at room temperature. - 36.5254
Orange And Cabbage Salad
1. Put the vegetables in cold water for 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Add 1 teacup of water to the China grass and cook on a slow flame until it dissolves completely. Strain.
3. Add the orange juice and boil for 1 minute.
4. Cool until lukewarm and then add the lemon... - 36.04
Tangy Egg Salad
In medium bowl combine all ingredients except eggs and lettuce; add eggs and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled. - 30.732
Pimiento Egg Salad
In medium bowl combine celery, pickle, pimientos, mayonnaise, onion, and mustard, mixing well; add eggs, salt, and pepper and combine thoroughly.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled. - 29.8012