- » Low Calorie Chinese Noodles
Low Calorie Chinese Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie chinese noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie chinese noodles recipes.
Pan Fried Noodles
Noodles time? Any time. A complete healthy meal in itself the pan fried recipe is just what you need to satiate your hunger in an absolutely tasty way. Boiled noodles cooked with julienne vegetables is a fabulous meal idea at any time of the day. - 50.5074
Vegetable Chow Mein
1) In a jug, prepare the chow mein sauce, by blending corn flour first with 2 tablespoons of the stock or water. Pour in the remaining stock or water and add remaining sauce ingredients. Combine thoroughly by stirring.
2) In a saucepan,... - 50.4589
1) In a bowl, soak the dried shiitake mushrooms in boiling water for about 20 minutes and then drain the mushrooms. Discard the hard stalks and reserve the caps. Set aside.
2) In a large saucepan, pour the water. Place over heat and bring to a... - 49.3247
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
3) Drain out from the liquid.
4) Transfer noodles back to pot.
5)... - 49.1646
Cheesy Chow Mein
1) Take a large frying pan and cook celery, tuna, margarine, soup, milk, and peas on low heat for 20 minutes. Stir in between.
2) Add fold in cheese and stir until it melts.
3) Serve the sauce hot with chow mein noodles. - 36.9704
You May Also Like!
Chinese Noodle Soup
We bring in Moni, our Chinese translator.....right into the Mustang Chefs kitchen in Stockbridge.Guitar boy lays down the tracks and Alex geeks it up more with his Apple lap top music composition.Have fun and get hungry. - 95.0581
Singapore Noodle Salad
1. In a small dry skillet, toast the sesame seeds over moderately high heat, tossing, until fragrant and golden brown, about 1 minute. Set aside.
2. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the noodles, separating them with a fork, until tender but still... - 40.5002
Chinese Noodle Salad
1) Cook noodles to the desired extent of doneness as per package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
2) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Add onion and garlic to it. Cook over medium-high heat until they turn... - 43.1711
Chap Jae (jap Chae)
This is one of my favourite dishes and it is very healthy! The noodles are yam noodles and do not contain wheat or flour. Jap Chae is a fabulous Healthy Choices meal. - 52.7451
Heart-healthy Szechuan Style Chicken With Peanut Sauce
All you Chinese food lovers on a healthy diet, this Szechuan-style chicken with peanuts is a recipe you should not miss. This tastes much better than any take-out and is ten times healthier! If you don’t believe it you will have to try it. Chef Binks and... - 133.598
Lemon Chicken With Noodles
Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water for 8 minutes, or until just tender.
Drain and keep warm.
Meanwhile, place the chicken between sheets of wax paper and pound lightly with a mallet to an even thickness.
In a small shallow container, mix the... - 40.1884
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
1) Take a large pot and place all the ingredients in it except the yogurt and egg noodles. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 2-3 hours or until chicken turns tender. Add more water, if required.
3) In the... - 44.6005
1) In a wok or pan, saute onion in margarine until tender.
2) Add the next 5 ingredients and boil the mixture.
3) Slowly add peas and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
4) Let it heat to serving temperature.
5) Serve over chow mein... - 40.6845