- » Low Calorie Chicken
Low Calorie Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie chicken recipes.
Chicken Salad With Chinese Dressing
if you are a fan of fresh and less processed food, this chicken salad with Chinese dressing is for you. It looks like an ordinary salad until the first bite when the different flavors and textures explode in your mouth and elevate your mood. It is indeed very... - 134.809
Asian Style Aromatic Poached Chicken
No one want to be in the kitchen during summers, but everyone wants delicious food. And healthy food is the call of the time, so try this Asian style poached chicken. It requires few ingredients, few equipments and very little time. I usually have this dish... - 129.508
Greek-style Healthy Chicken Salad
This salad will help you reduce body fat! Slices of cooked chicken breast, onions, olives, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and feta cheese over a bed of crisp lettuce dressed with an Dijon lemon vinaigrette. You won’t believe that this dish is a good thing to... - 128.495
Thai Chicken And Lettuce Wrap
Thai chicken and lettuce wrap is yet another display of the richness of Thai cuisine in terms of flavors, mix of textures and the vivacious looking dishes. Take a look at this video for more details of this recipe. You would love your life after you have this... - 124.557
Heart-healthy Szechuan Style Chicken With Peanut Sauce
All you Chinese food lovers on a healthy diet, this Szechuan-style chicken with peanuts is a recipe you should not miss. This tastes much better than any take-out and is ten times healthier! If you don’t believe it you will have to try it. Chef Binks and... - 124.254
Italian Chicken Parmigiana
If you think, you can never prepare authentic Italian food at home, then you are wrong. Watch this video to learn the step-by-step process of making chicken parmigiana. It is going to be the ideal menu for the weekend dinner. - 121.669
Pasta With Chicken And Vegetables
This video shows how Chef Joey has made pasta with chicken and vegetables in a few simple steps. There are so many ways of making pasta, but I bet this is the best one when it comes to a mix of flavors and textures and proper nutrition, its just a life giver.... - 120.325
Low Fat Creamy Mushroom Chicken
Chicken dishes are sought after in healthy and low fat versions these days. Here's a recipe by chef Steven Binks to cook chicken along with low fat ingredients including mushrooms in a simple way that renders a creamy texture to the final preparation. Good... - 117.436
Famous Cobb Salad
How about whipping up a nice, cool and crunchy salad from leftover veggies? It is loaded with all delicious and nutritious ingredients, which you are sure to have in your refrigerator as leftovers and might have even thought of throwing away. Here is one this... - 115.827
Quick Chicken And Peach Salad
When you are hungry and don't feel like cooking, here is the perfect food for you. The combination of chicken and peach is just great and packs with it loads of nutrition. Simply toss it and serve with your favorite low-fat homemade dressing. - 115.144
Nothing like a homemade chicken parmigiana. Watch this impressive video that shows how to make this dish in an easy manner. See the video to prepare this baked cheesy chicken dish and serve with spaghetti sauce. The dish would definitely turn out to be ... - 110.705
Baked Crispy Chicken Parmesan
Do you plan to make chicken parmesan for dinner tonight. Watch this excellent video that presents a healthier version of the regular chicken parmesan. The recipe is unique as the chicken here is shallow fried with a crispy breadcrumbs coating. See this... - 110.4
Korean Food: Chicken And Vegetables With Mustard Sauce (닭가슴살 겨자 냉채)
If you have some leftover roast chicken or shredded chicken after you have made a stock, this is a great way to use it. This Korean style salad recipe is very healthy and a great alternative to a fried appetizer at a party. It is basically a chicken vegetable... - 105.027
Healthy Cooking: Avocado Chicken Salad
For diet freaks for a healthy lunch crunchy salad is a must and here is a salad that you can make with chicken and avocado. Check out Sarah making healthy avocado chicken salad with other simple vegetables and flavors. Delicious and healthy, makes a great... - 104.809
Healthy Chicken Parm A La Kimkins
It is hard to cook healthy, but it is harder to cook for the health conscious! I just got lucky that I got to watch this low carb, low cal and low fat version of Chicken with pasta and spaghetti sauce by Amy. A very inspirational video to prepare classic... - 104.763
In my search of more flavorful dishes, I came across this larb recipe from Amy which sounds interesting. It originates from Thailand where it is made with beef, but I liked the idea of using chicken instead, as it becomes a healthier. So if you are into Asian... - 103.119
Chicken Pot Pie 2
This video is in 2 parts. This is Chicken Pot Pie 2. Please watch part 1 for complete recipe. Dave shows how to make a moist and juicy Fried Chicken Pot Pie. He has every reason to prove that Pillsbury crust is best for pies. The end result that is the Fried... - 100.366
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Tenders
For most of us the perfect chicken tenders, is all about seasoning we use. Here is a great way of preparing chicken tenders with low carb buffalo wing sauce. This spicy and juicy chicken tenders can be a great dish at your next party. - 97.7852
Low Calorie Spicy Orange Chicken
The deep-fried battered chicken, glazed with spicy sweet sauce that are available at the Chinese take-outs are just so delicious but are definitely not good for your waistline! Chef John’s healthy low-calorie, low-fat version the classic orange chicken... - 95.2433
Baked Chicken Tenders
To keep up with today's fast moving world here is a recipe for baked chicken tenders for one of those days when you are tired to cook and still want to eat something healthy. Watch this video to find out how Amy makes these chicken tenders in minutes. - 92.5539
Vegetable Stir-fry For Weight Loss
1. Heat the skillet or the stove top grilling pan.
2. Pour in olive oil.
3. Add the chopped vegetables and the shredded chicken.
4. Throw in the beans and saute.
5. Sprinkle in the chopped chives and fennel.
6. Drizzle the tobasco sauce.
7.... - 91.6852
Quick Baked Chicken
For those who don't have enough time to cook, here is a recipe for quick baked chicken which only take a few minutes to cook but is also a very healthy affair. Watch the video to see how easily it is prepared and why it is healthy. - 90.4949
Healthy Coconut Chicken Tenders
Now this coconut chicken tenders will sure take away the breaded chicken tenders from the top charts! If you are looking for a variation of breaded tenders, simply replace bread with crispy coconut. Coconut is not always healthy but Amy has her way to prove... - 90.4915
Low Calorie Flavorful Greek Salad
Want to know what Mediterranean food is all about? In this video, chef buff speaks about the basic ingredients that makes a Mediterranean dish Mediterranean. And later goes on to show the recipe for a basic Low Calorie Flavorful Greek Salad. - 87.7773
Cambodian Style Chicken Tacos Part-2 : Making
See this part 2 of the Cambodian style chicken tacos series that shares a super simple way to make some delicious and wholesome tacos within no time. The video is well explained and the recipe uses simple ingredients that are easily available and affordable.... - 87.1421
Cambodian Style Chicken Tacos Part-1 : Introduction
Take a look at this interesting video that presents a peasant inspired cuisine. The chef shares that most of the recipes use very few ingredients that are generally fresh and inexpensive. Watch part 2 of the series for the complete recipe. - 79.621
Stir Fried Chicken
An Asian influenced dish of stir fried chicken. Stir fried to a make a delectable dish. Watch Maria show you make this easy dish. - 67.3228
Murgh Musallam is a grand dish, and a very old one too. Murgh Musallam is ranked among the top in my favourite food list. The masala paste of raw papaya, garlic, ginger, chillies, peppercorns, youghurt and other gives the Murgh Musallam a majestic taste. Must... - 52.4768
Simple Chicken Curry
In a cooker put oil when it is hot.
Add mashed garlic and onion and fry till it changes to brown colour.
Add methi leaves and fry till raw smell goes. and becomes mashy.
Add tomato,haldi and fry till it become mashy.
Now add chicken and fry till water is... - 51.0985
In a pan add redchillipd,dhainyapd,haldi and roast it till nice aroma comes.but becarefull,it shouldn't get burnt.
In another pan.
Add oil,when it hot.
Fry chopped onion till it becomes brown.
Then add tomato and fry till it becomes mashy.
Now add chicken and... - 50.166
Sautéed Portobello Mushroom Salad With Warmed Field Greens
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) In a large bowl add all the ingredients and whisk together for the dressing.
3) Place the mushrooms in a shallow roasting pan.
4) Sprinkle half the dressing over them and roast in oven for 10 minutes.
5)... - 49.8926
Make a fine paste of grated coconut and cashew nut.
Marinate chicken with turmeric, salt and ginger garlic paste.
Heat oil in a handi and put the bedgi chilly, whole garam masala and then jeera.
Allow it to crackle then put chopped onions.... - 49.6049
Curried Chicken Soup
Curried Chicken Soup is most famous soup, it is all weather soup. The amalgamation of chicken breast, shallots, butter, flour, curry powder, milk, chicken bouillon, sour cream and dry sherry, with essence of salt and pepper makes Curried chicken soup loved by... - 49.0846
Chicken With Artichokes And Grapes
Chicken With Artichokes And Grapes is ranked 10 th in my favourite food list. The apple juice and red grapes gives the Chicken With Artichokes And Grapes a nourishing taste. - 48.9993
Chicken Cilantro Bisque
1. Into a large saucepan, add and mix chicken, broth, cilantro, green onions, celery, garlic and cumin.
2. Let it heat to boil, lower the heat and boil gently, covered, for 15 minutes.
3. Take a blender container and pour soup.
4. Put in... - 48.7736
Chicken Enchiladas has a fine taste. The cheese dressing gives the Chicken Enchiladas a velvety taste. - 48.5884
Chicken Lemon Soup Oriental
1. Drain peaches, reserving all liquid.
2. Dice peaches and place aside.
3. Combine peach liquid with water, bouillon cubes and garlic.
4. Let it boil and stir in chicken and rice.
5. Let it simmer 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked... - 48.5629
Tarragon Chicken has a finger licking taste. The mushrooms and white wine gives the Tarragon Chicken a delicious taste. - 48.1447
Indonesian Lemongrass Chicken With Flavored Appam
A delicious Indonesian Lemongrass chicken recipe that will be done in no time at all. Serve hot with flavored appams (Indian Pancake). Savor an appetizing meal with rich flavors that linger on for a while. - 48.1432
Chicken Chops my one of the favourtite dish. The mixture of soya sauce, eggs, chilli sauce and pepper gives the Chicken Chops finger licking taste. Mst catch it. - 47.7744
Mexican Chicken With Rice
Mexican Chicken With Rice is a very filling. The peas and oregano gives the Mexican Chicken With Rice a prefect taste. - 47.5665
Ginger Chicken With Vegetables
Ginger Chicken With Vegetables has a nourishing taste. The mushrooms and lemon juice gives the Ginger Chicken With Vegetables a very refreshing taste. - 47.4675
Chicken Mushroom Crepes
1. Inside a small skillet over high heat, lightly toast the oats, shaking the pan almost constantly until they're light brown.
2. In a blender place all crepe ingredients except the Equal.
3. Process well, add Equal and blend again.
4. Heat a... - 47.4286
Low Calorie Swedish Meatballs With Sauce
In medium mixing bowl, combine all meatball ingredients.
Shape into 18 meatballs, about 1 1/2 inches.
Arrange in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until firm and no longer pink,... - 47.4191
Elegant Chicken Salad Ring
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a scookie sheet, spread almonds on it and roast.
4.Mix gelatin with water to make it soft.
5.Mix 1 cup of tomato juice, boullion cubes and gelatin and cook so that gelatin... - 47.2608
Green Bean Salad With Chicken Livers
Top and tail the green beans and cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) lengths.
Rinse and put on a dish with 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Take care not to over cook, the beans... - 47.1114
Low Calorie Chicken Soup
1. Heat a large saucepan or soup pot over medium high heat.
2. When hot, add chicken, vegetables and garlic to the pan and allow them to sweat, stirring constantly
3. Pour in the water and heat until it reaches a boil
4. Reduce heat, and simmer for... - 46.984
Baby Turnips In Cream Of Chicken Sauce
Baby Turnips In Cream Of Chicken Sauce is a mind blowing appetizer. The Lemon juice gives Baby Turnips In Cream Of Chicken Sauce a tangy and refreshing taste. - 46.6643
Chicken Wild Rice Casserole
Chicken Wild Rice Casserole is easy to cook. The milk and almonds gives the Chicken Wild Rice Casserole a prefect taste. - 46.5414
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine together the pimientos, chickpeas, salt, onion flakes, garlic powder and pepper in a bowl.
3) Use non-stick cooking spray to spray an oblong casserole of 1 or 1 1/2... - 46.4973
Chutney Chicken is simple yumlogical.The yogurt and lemon juice gives the Chutney Chicken a piquaut and revitalizing taste. - 46.4783
Supreme Chicken Kofta
Supreme Chicken Koiftas has a unique taste. The dash of chilli sauce with salt and pepper gives the Supreme Chicken Koiftas a very different taste. - 46.4217
Fruited Chicken Breasts
Fruited Chicken Breasts is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of chicken and fruits will surely tempt you to prepare this Fruited Chicken Breasts on every party! - 46.3968
1. Cut bananas in half crosswise followed by cutting lengthwise.
2. In a skillet add one tablespoon oil and saute them 30 to 45 seconds, shaking skillet.
3. Take out of the skillet and add one more tablespoon oil it.
4. Let the chicken... - 46.2876
Chicken And Vegetable Stew
1 In a nonstick frying pan, lightly brown the chicken over medium heat
2 Add in the broth, rice, sherry, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger.
3 Bring to a boil.
4 Lower the heat.
5 Simmer, covered for 15 minutes.
6 Add in the carrots, onion, and... - 46.2518
1. In a small bowl place the chicken after cutting into thin strips and combine thoroughly with 2 teaspoons of the MEAT MAGIC.
2. As per the package directions cook the pasta.
3. Placing the skillet over high heat add the onions, celery,... - 46.251
1) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
2) Add the chicken and brown it on all sides over moderate heat. Set the chicken aside.
3) In the drippings, saute the onions till they are golden in color. Drain.
4) Add the bouillon cubes and apricot syrup and... - 45.9954
Harvest Bowl Soup
1. Using 6-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot oil, cook onions, carrots and celery with garlic and Italian seasoning until vegetables are tender, stirring often.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients, except kidney beans and zucchini and let it heat... - 45.9759
Waldorf Chicken is simply yumlogical. The apple juice and lemon juice gives the Waldorf Chicken an out of this worl taste. - 45.9346
When I had Chicken Spaghetti, I just yelled "Oh its so yummy" in excitement. The tomato sauce with majoram leave and rosemary leaves gives the Chicken Spaghetti a very exciting taste. - 45.9221
Lemon Chicken is ranked 15th in my favourite food list. The White wine and lemon flavour gives the Lemon Chicken a pungent and bracing taste. - 45.8892
Chicken Soup With Tortellini
Heat chicken, 6 cups water, the celery, carrot, onion, 2 sprigs parsley, the bay leaf, salt and peppercorns to boiling in Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until thickest pieces of chicken are done, about 45 minutes.
Remove chicken from broth; strain... - 45.876
Chicken Barley Broth
1. Finely dice carrots, onion and leeks.
2. Into a saucepan of water, crumble stock cube and bring liquid to a boil.
3. Add chicken, diced vegetables and herbs; simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Spoon chicken pieces and remove from saucepan;... - 45.7736
Rotini Stir Fry
1. As per package directions prepare CREAMETTE Rotini and drain.
2. In large skillet, heat oil add chicken, broccoli, carrots and onion.
3. Let it cook and stir over medium heat until broccoli is tender-crisp.
4. Put in water, bouillon... - 45.7646
Put the desiccated coconut into a bowl with 2 1/4 cups (500 ml/18 fl oz) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Remove the backbones of the 2 chickens with a kitchen cleaver or poultry scissors and cut each bird into 8 pieces.
Put the curry... - 45.6984
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) On both sides of the chicken, sprinkle salt and pepper.
3) On a rack in a shallow roasting pan, place the chicken, keeping the skin-side up.
4) Bake the chicken in the preheated oven till... - 45.6272
Chicken With Chervil
Cut the chicken into 4 pieces.
Discard the skin, wings and backbone.
Put the shallots in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the white wine and chili.
Crumble over the bouillon (stock) cube.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2... - 45.5501
Chicken With Onions
Put half of the butter in a dish and add the onions.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Heat a browning dish in the oven for 6 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Put in the remaining butter and add the chicken pieces, skin side... - 45.4542
Spicy Chicken Bites
1. In small bowl combine lemon juice, water, rosemary, garlic, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Stirring in chicken cubes, cover and let it chill for 24 hours.
3. In blender or food processor, process toast to coarse... - 45.4246
Koli Nalla Mallu Fry
1 Joint the chicken and clean, wash and cut into medium pieces.
2 Make a coarse paste out of ginger, garlic, coriander leaves,
green chilies, pepper corn, turmeric and chilly powder (green masala)
3 Pour oil into a pan, when hot fry the sliced... - 45.3769
Quick Chicken Kiev
Quick Chicken Kiev has a yumlogical taste. The cornflakes, and butter gives the Quick Chicken Kiev a delicious taste. - 45.3046
Sweet Sour Chicken Saute
1. Draining the pineapple reserve the juice.
2. Combine juice with cornstarch and next 3 ingredients and set aside.
3. Into a large skillet spray with cooking spray.
4. Sauté peppers and onion until tender-crisp; remove.
5. Spray skillet... - 45.2947
Macaroni And Chicken Salad
1. Prepare CREAMETTES Elbow Macaroni as package directs and drain.
2. In a large bowl, combine macaroni, chicken, broccoli and oranges.
3. In small bowl, blend orange juice, vinegar, ginger and paprika and toss with macaroni mixture.
4.... - 45.2294
Grilled Pickled Chicken
1) Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
2) In a small saucepan, melt the margarine and add all the remaining ingredients. Mix well and bring to a boil.
3) Pour the mixture into a blender container and blend till it is smooth.
4) In the sauce, marinate... - 45.1858
Chicken With Mussels
Remove the root and outer leaf of the leek and quarter lengthwise.
Wash thoroughly, then cut into slices.
Put the shallots and leek in a casserole.
Add the butter and white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Scrub the mussels under plenty of... - 45.034
Fricassee Of Belgian Endive And Chicken Livers
Cut off the base of the belgian endive (chicory) and remove the outer leaves.
Cut first in half and then into 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) strips.
Put the bacon strips into a casserole and microwave, uncovered, for 3 minutes on.
Add the Belgian endive (chicory)... - 45.01
Chinese Chicken With Vegetables
1) Combine together the cornstarch and ginger in a medium bowl.
2) In the mixture, toss the chicken till it is coated.
3) In a large frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil.
4) Over high heat, brown the chicken in the oil, constantly stirring, till it... - 44.8685
Not So Fried Chicken With Emeril Orzo And Roasted Asparagus
Preheat oven at 350°
Trim fat off of the chicken breasts and in a shallow dish beat egg and add cayenne and in a second shallow dish add the Panko, thyme, garlic, paprika, red pepper flakes then stir to combine. Dredge the chicken breasts first in... - 44.7857
Chicken Chilli Fry
Chicken Chilli Fry has a fiery taste. The green chilli with lime juice gives the Chicken Chilli Fry a burning taste. Must catch it. - 44.5504
Arroz Con Pollo
1) Combine together the bell pepper, onion, oil, tomato and garlic in a 4-quart microwavable casserole. Mix well.
2) Microwave the mixture on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes, till the vegetables are tender. Stir after every minute.
3) Add the broth mix,... - 44.4972
Lemon Dill Chicken
Lemon Dill Chicken has a very tasty taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Lemon Dill Chicken a tangy and refreshing taste. - 44.3472
Chicken Breasts A La Citron
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With the sauterne, sprinkle the orange cartwheels and leave aside to marinate at room temperature.
3) With curry powder, rub the chicken on all sides and arrange it in an 8 or 9-inch... - 44.3408
Sophie Michell Cooks Chicken Tikka Masala With Tefal Actifry
Chicken Tikka Masala is an Anglo-Indian invention and is one of the U.K’s favourite dishes. We all know that ordering takeaway food can be very bad for your waistline and pocket, so with this recipe you can really have a authentic, quick version at home,... - 44.2708
Herb Marinated Chicken Kabobs
1. Flattening the chicken breasts lightly cut each breast lengthwise into 3 strips.
2. In a bowl place chicken with zucchini and bell pepper.
3. For marinade mix vinegar and remaining ingredients in a jar.
4. Cover and shake... - 44.2466
Herbed Chicken is easy to cook. The Worcestershire sauce with lemon juice gives the Herbed Chicken a prefect taste - 44.1639
Brussels Sprouts With Chicken Livers
Brussels Sprouts With Chicken Livers it is very tasty and healthy. The wine vinegar, and shallots really gives the Brussels Sprouts With Chicken Livers a divine taste. - 43.9377
Cooking Thai Food, Green Curry With Chicken, "gaeng Khiew Waan Gai"
Cooking Thai Green Curry is simple once you see how it is done. In the 2 online videos you will be taught by Chef Chanrat Karatna, nickname Air, and his staff not only how to cook Thai Green Curry but about the ingredients. In the second video you will see... - 43.792
Murg Tukda is simple to make and very homely dish. The Green chillies and chilli powder gives it a fiery taste. - 43.7874
Curried Cream Of Chicken Soup
1) Combine together the margarine, butter and garlic in a medium microwavable bowl. Mix well.
2) Microwave the mixture on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute, till the butter and margarine are melted.
3) Over the butter mixture, sprinkle the flour and stir well... - 43.779
Mixed Greens With Warm Jalapeno Vinaigrette
1) Thoroughly rinse the greens and spin dry. Tear them into bite-size pieces. Distribute evenly on 6 plates. Sprinkle on the mint.
2) Use a small saucepan, to heat the oil over medium-high heat.
3) Sauté the onion and chopped jalapenos... - 43.7294
Pepper Chicken Fettuccine Toss
1. As per the package directions make the CREAMETTE Fettuccini as package and drain.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil put in the chicken, peppers, onion, mushrooms and seasoning.
3. Let it cook and stir over medium heat until chicken is... - 43.5673
Smoked Chicken With Peaches
Cut the smoked chicken into four, discarding the wings, carcass, skin and as much fat as possible.
Put the pieces in a dish with the smallest in the center.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Blanch the peaches, cut in half, remove the pits (stones)... - 43.4006
Chicken With Fresh Tomato Dill Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium saucepan, combine together the tomatoes, onion, celery, dill, salt, sugar and black pepper. Mix well.
3) Gently simmer the mixture over moderate heat for about 10 minutes.
4)... - 43.3353
1) In water, dissolve the bouillon cube.
2) Add the soy sauce, lemon juice, onion powder, garlic powder, ginger and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
3) Pour the mixture all over the chicken and turn well to coat all the sides.
4) Cover the chicken and... - 43.1851
Dosa With A Timbale Of Chicken Mince
A yummy traditional Indian dosa spiced up for you with chicken mince. Cook up a delicious breakfast for your family and friends. You can even serve it as a snack for your tea parties. Enjoy playing the perfect host with this dosa with chicken mince recipe. - 43.1131
Skillet Orange Chicken
1) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
2) Over moderate heat, fry the chicken till it is browned, frequently turning.
3) Drain the fat.
4) To the pan, add the orange peel, juice, onion and honey.
5) Cover the pan and cook over low heat for about 30... - 43.0796
Heat oil in a pan
Add whole garam masala, Put chopped onions and sauté
Sweat the onions.When it become light brown add ginger garlic paste.
Now put chopped tomatoes.
Add salt and turmeric.
Now put the chicken and sauté it by addindg dhaniya powder.... - 42.9929
Chicken In Port Wine
Season the chicken strips with salt and pepper.
Put in a small casserole with the port.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Transfer the chicken with a slotted spatula to a plate and set aside.
Put the artichoke puree in the casserole with... - 42.8805
Low Calorie Chicken Recipes By Category
Low Calorie Chicken Course: Low Calorie Chicken Dish: