- » Low Calorie Canned Tuna
Low Calorie Canned Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie canned tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie canned tuna recipes.
Tuna Balls is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare seafood recipe, Tuna Balls is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 34.1333
Tuna Salad Sandwich
Mix one 6 1/2ounce can water-pack tuna, drained; 1/3 cup cream-style cottage cheese; 1/3 cup chopped celery; 1 tablespoon chopped sweet pickle; 1 tablespoon chopped onion; 1 tablespoon low-calorie mayonnaise-type dressing; and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Spread 4... - 22.5046
Toss together 2 medium unpeeled apples, cut in 1/2 inch cubes; 4 cups torn lettuce; one 9 1/4 ounce can water-pack tuna, drained and flaked; and 1 cup seedless green grapes.
Cover and chill.
Combine 2/3 cup low-calorie mayonnaise-type dressing, 1 tablespoon... - 19.9353
Dieter's Tuna Salad
Dieter's Tuna Salad is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Dieter's Tuna Salad in a jiffy and let us know how much you've enjoyed it ! - 34.0316
Tangy Seafood Toss
Mix 1 tablespoon cornstarch, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Drain one 16-ounce can unsweetened grapefruit sections; reserve liquid.
Blend reserved Iiquid into cornstarch... - 27.8061
Healthy Tuna Snack
A quick and simple "tuna salad" for those who need a snack during the day. - 19.9119
Steamed' in Bahamian food isn't done with water. Instead it is when food is seasoned with onion, green pepper, and either tomato paste or ketchup. This is a great Bahamian recipe using canned tuna. Great with white rice. - 35.9738
Lemony Tuna Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mix together soup, lemon peel, and juice, add tuna and peas. Give a stir to mix.
3) Take a lightly greased or nonstick casserole and pour the mixture into it.
4) Bake for 20... - 35.258
Tuna And White Bean Salad
1) Combine together the tuna, celery, beans, onion and parsley in a salad bowl. Toss to combine.
2) With a wire whisk, combine together all the remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Pour the mixture all over the tuna mixture. Toss to... - 41.6607
Easy Tuna Melt
1. Combine tuna, salad dressing and relish.
2. Lay over each muffin half with tomato slice then half of the tuna mixture and one Lite-line slice.
3. Let it broil or heat in microwave oven until Lite-line slice begins to melt and... - 33.968
1. When using leeks, wash thoroughly between leaves.
2. Removing the white portion trim and slice 1/4-inch thick.
3. Also discard green portion.
4. For green onions, trim and slice 1/4-inch thick.
5. Using a large nonstick skillet sauté... - 45.5422
Healthy Tuna Salad
1) In a small bowl, combine together all the ingredients except for the lettuce and tuna.
2) Allow the mixture to stand at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
3) Add the tuna. Mix properly.
4) Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water if the mixture seems to... - 40.9152
Tuna And Fruit Salad
Cook macaroni in boiling salted water as directed on package; drain and chill.
Meanwhile, mix together apple, lemon juice, celery, raisins, onion, and tuna (breaking it apart with a fork).
Combine mayonnaise, curry powder, and mustard.
Mix into salad gently;... - 46.2301
The Tuna Pickle Pitas are an easy to make yummy delight when you are really running short of time. The sweet pickle relish gives this coleslaw like sandwich filling a really tangy kick. A real treat for any seafood lover. - 33.9473
1. In a medium bowl toss together tuna, onions and salsa until combined.
2. Assemble tacos by sprinkling lettuce into each taco shell.
3. Among the tacos divide tuna mixture, along with garbanzo beans, tomatoes and olives.
4. Garnish as... - 37.4846
Tuna Salad Sandwich
1) Mix together the mayonnaise, ketchup and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the bread. Stir well to combine.
3) On 1 slice of toast, spread the tuna salad.
4) Make a sandwich by topping with the remaining... - 39.1845
Tongol Tuna Salad
1. In a salad bowl place all the ingredients.
2. Mix using a rubber spatula and ensure that the tuna is not mashed.
3. Serve Tongol tuna salad with dressing. - 38.9957
Trim Tuna Salad
1 In a large salad bowl, combine all the ingredients, except the dressing.
2 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
3 Add in the Italian dressing.
4 Toss well.
5 Serve at once. - 40.1296
Tuna Crunch Salad
Combine first 5 ingredients.
Cover and chill until ready to serve, then add cabbage and toss.
Add 1 cup of crushed potato chips and toss.
Heap in bowl and sprinkle remaining chips on top. - 36.3683
Curried Tuna is a very famous all over the world. I have ranked 5th in my favorite food list. The mix of curry powder and onions with salt, ginger, garlic powder, red pepper gives the Curried Tuna a perfect taste. - 42.4015
Tuna Cheese Grill
1) Use the margarine to spread 1 side of the toast.
2) On a small baking sheet or piece of foil, place the toast, margarine side down.
3) On the toast, arrange the tomato slices. Set aside.
4) Combine together all the remaining ingredients, except for... - 41.9936
Puffed Open Face Tuna Sandwich
1) Put the mayonnaise, chopped scallions, mustard, capers and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Mix well.
2) Add the tuna and stir well.
3) Combine together the egg white and the salt in a small bowl.
4) Beat well till stiff peaks form.
5) Into the tuna... - 43.7574
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Place the biscuit dough between 2 sheets of wax paper and roll it into a circle which is about 6 inches in diameter.
3) Combine together all the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
4)... - 35.1463
Tuna Tacos With Corn Tortillas
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the garlic and onion and sautÃ© till the onion has turned translucent. This usually takes about 5 minutes.
4) Add the tomato sauce, tomatoes,... - 45.3888
Tuna Stuffed Tomato
1) Slice the top of the tomato off. Take out and discard the core. Reserve the slice.
2) Scoop out the tomato pulp and reserve it.
3) Use salt and pepper to sprinkle the inside of the tomato shell.
4) Place the shell on paper towels to drain,... - 45.4064
Tuna Bowl Surprise
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) To make the Pastry Bowl, combine together the salt and margarine in a small saucepan.
3) Add water and bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat and add the flour all at once,... - 44.5361
1) Chill the broth and skim off fat from the surface.
2) In a saucepan, blend the flour with the tuna liquid, gradually mix in the broth , stir continuously and cook until thickened.
3) Stir in the onions, tomato sauce, mushrooms, tuna and parsely,... - 39.2803
Apple Tuna Mousse
1) Dissolve gelatin in water with, salt, and pepper.
2) Add lemon juice and chill until syrupy.
3) Now, freeze evaporated milk until partially frozen.
4) Take a mixing bowl and pour the milk into it. Whip it until stiff peaks form.
5) Mix apple, tuna,... - 43.0505
1) In a frying pan, heat margarine and saute garlic and onion until onion is tender.
2) Arrange the remaining vegetables in a layer in the pan and season each layer with salt, pepper, and oregano.
3) Now, add tomato sauce and simmer for 15 minutes.
4)... - 40.3235
Eggplant Tuna Salad
1) To make the dressing, combine together all the ingredients for the dressing in a small saucepan.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and gently simmer for about 10 minutes, occasionally stirring.
4) To make the salad, arrange the... - 45.8447
Bean And Tuna Salad
1. Fill bottom portion of microwavable steamer with 1/2 cup water. Set steamer insert in place and fill with broccoli florets and pepper; cover and microwave on High (100%) for 4 minutes. Let stand 1 minute until vegetables are tender-crisp.
2. Transfer... - 29.6266
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Take a greased 2 quart casserole dish and arrange eggplant and tomato slices overlapping. Sprinkle some salt.
3) Mix together tuna, basil, and onion and place in the centre of eggplant and tomato. Then top... - 37.4498
Tuna & Fresh Fruit Salad
1. Over a large platter or 4 individual plates line with lettuce leaves, if desired.
2. Arrange tuna and desired fruit in a decorative design over lettuce.
3. Sprinkle almonds over salad if desired.
4. For Fruit Dressing in a small bowl stir together... - 39.5866
Open Face Grilled Tuna 'n' Cheese Sandwich
1) Combine together the mustard, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2) Add the celery and tuna and stir well.
3) Layer the toast with pickle slices, then the tuna and then with the cheese.
4) Put the toast on a sheet of foil or a toaster-oven... - 39.4546
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine together the tuna, mayonnaise and pickle relish. Set aside.
3) Place the biscuit dough between 2 sheets of wax paper and roll it into a circle of about 6-inch... - 36.4239
1 In a large kettle, combine chicken broth, water, potatoes, onion, celery leaves, salt, and peppercorns.
2 Bring to a boil.
3 Lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
4 Stir in marjoram, spinach, and tuna.
5 Simmer... - 44.2483
Tuna Lettuce Bundles
1. Cut the stalks from lettuce leaves.
2. In a small bowl toss together tuna, cabbage, zucchini and sprouts.
3. Mixing in dressing using pepper season as per taste.
4. In center of each leaf spoon 1/2 of the salad mixture.
5. Rolling up... - 44.2921
Eggplant Stuffed With Tuna
1) Cut at thin, lengthwise slice from each eggplant and remove pulp to make a 1/4-inch thick shell; dice pulp.
2) Dice the pulp and keep aside.
3) In a frying pan, melt margarine and saute green pepper and onion until tender.
4) Fold in... - 45.5369
Tuna Stuffed Artichokes
1. Using a kitchen shear trim out the sharp points from artichoke leaves.
2. Trim stems and take out the loose outer leaves.
3. Cut an inch from the tops and brush cut edges using lemon juice.
4. Into a large covered saucepan or Dutch... - 44.7474
Grilled Tuna With Vegetables In Herb Butter
1. On each piece of foil mound tuna, bell peppers, squash, pea pods, carrots and onions.
2. For making herb butter in a small bowl stir together butter, lemon juice, garlic, tarragon and dill weed.
3. Drizzle over tuna and vegetables.
4. Using... - 44.4366
Southern Tuna Casserole
Southern Tuna Casserole is easy to cook. The cheddar cheese gives the Southern Tuna Casserole a mouth filling taste. - 32.5445
Tuna Lentil Creole
1) In a medium saucepan, add lentils and water enough to cover them and 2 teaspoons of the salt. Bring to a quick boil.
2) Then, cover the pan and cook on medium heat for 1 1/2 hours. Drain water and set aside.
3) In a large saucepan melt butter and... - 42.732
Confetti Tuna In Celery Sticks
1. Add to a small bowl tuna, cabbage, carrot and squash and toss together.
2. Mix in cream cheese, yogurt and basil.
3. Put in salt and pepper to taste.
4. Using small spatula spread mixture into celery sticks. - 33.5116
In small bowl combine all ingredients except toast and mix to a smooth spread.
Onto each of 3 slices of toast spread 1/3 of the tuna mixture, spreading to 1/4 inch from edge of bread; stack slices, alternating white bread with whole wheat (or rye) bread, and... - 23.994
In 10-inch skillet heat oil; add onions and garlic and saute until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, and seasonings; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Stir in tuna and cook until heated through.
Fill each taco... - 31.8221
Quick-and-easy Tuna Pot Pie
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add carrots, onion, and celery and saute until onion is translucent.
Sprinkle vegetables with flour and stir quickly to combine; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Gradually stir in milk... - 38.3783
1) In a wok or pan, saute onion in margarine until tender.
2) Add the next 5 ingredients and boil the mixture.
3) Slowly add peas and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
4) Let it heat to serving temperature.
5) Serve over chow mein... - 40.6845
Cheesy Chow Mein
1) Take a large frying pan and cook celery, tuna, margarine, soup, milk, and peas on low heat for 20 minutes. Stir in between.
2) Add fold in cheese and stir until it melts.
3) Serve the sauce hot with chow mein noodles. - 36.9704
Tuna Salad Sandwiches
In bowl mix together the cottage cheese, celery, onion, the 1 tablespoon low-calorie mayonnaise, and the 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Spread bread slices (toasted if desired) with the 4 teaspoons low-calorie mayonnaise.
Top each slice of bread with lettuce leaves and a... - 36.4132
On paper towels arrange eggplant in single layer and sprinkle with salt; let stand 30 minutes, then pat dry and set aside.
In 4-quart saucepan heat oil; add onions and garlic and saute until onions are translucent.
Add eggplant, tomatoes, green peppers,... - 35.8495
Tuna Salad With Lemon-french Dressing
In salad bowl combine tomatoes, lettuce, tuna, and scallion.
In small bowl combine oil and mustard and whip until creamy; add lemon juice, vinegar, water, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
Pour dressing over tuna mixture and toss; sprinkle with parsley. - 29.7837
Spinach Pasta With Tuna Sauce
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add garlic and saute until golden.
Using slotted spoon, remove and discard garlic.
To same skillet add mushrooms, onion, and green pepper and saute until onion is lightly browned.
Sprinkle... - 36.8923
Tuna Cheese Dip
1) Bring the cream cheese to the room temperature.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the tuna, cream cheese, onion and bouillon granules together.
3) Stir in the water, blend well, and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour before serving.
4) Use as required. - 29.3875
Lemon Ring Mold With Tuna Cheddar Salad
To Prepare Mold: Spray 3-cup ring mold with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In medium heatproof bowl sprinkle gelatin over boiling water and stir until dissolved; add remaining ingredients for mold to gelatin mixture and stir until combined.
Pour... - 35.9504
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
On nonstick baking sheet set potato halves cut-side down and bake until tender but not soft, 20 to 25 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Scoop pulp from each potato half into work bowl of food processor, leaving 1/4-inch-thick... - 42.2946
Hooked On Tuna Burrito
With a little creativity, you can re-invent several fast-food favourites using nutritious, low-calorie, high protein ingredients. Now you can serve your family pizza, tacos, Pad Thai, shawarma, burritos, and even the classic burger with bacon and cheese,... - 40.0593
In medium bowl combine tuna, celery, green onion, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
Stir in desired low-calorie or reduced-calorie salad dressing.
Spoon tuna mixture into taco shells; top with tomato, lettuce, and cheese.
Pass taco sauce. - 30.423
Tuna Salad Pita Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except pitas and the accompaniments.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Cut each pita in half.
Line each half with a leaf of lettuce, a slice of tomato, mushroom slices and sprouts.
Add tuna salad and garnish with a sprig of... - 38.3461
Amy's High Protein Tuna Melt
I am in love with the La Tortilla Low Carb, Low-Fat Tortillas. I have now gotten my husband hooked on them too ;) He is a sandwich type of guy, but instead of just one sandwich, he usually want two. At 50-80 calories per slice of bread, he's looking at 320... - 96.1951
Reduced Fat Tuna Salad
1. Drain the tuna and flake into a small mixing bowl , removing any skin or bones if any.
2. Add the next five ingredients and toss to mix well.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients for dressing.
4. Whisk using a fork until smooth
5. Dress... - 45.8534
Peppery Tuna Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a pan and cook macaroni in it according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
3) Take a small saucepan and put milk in it. Heat nicely.
4) Take a small bowl and mix cornstarch with water. Add the... - 45.5606
Mediterranean Tuna Salad
Cook green beans in lightly salted boiling water 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Place tuna in center of serving platter; sprinkle with capers.
Arrange canned beans, tomato and olives around tuna; surround with... - 28.509
Dill Tuna Sandwiches
In a medium mixing bowl combine salad dressing, dillweed, and pepper. Stir in chopped cucumber and radishes. Add drained tuna. Toss gently to mix.
For each sandwich, place one lettuce leaf on a slice of bread. Top with half of the tuna mixture and another... - 24.0959
Rinse bulgur in a colander with cold water. Drain well.
In a medium bowl combine bulgur, tuna, chopped tomato, cucumber, parsley, green onion, and pepper. Pour dressing over bulgur mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving.... - 29.733
Wild Rice Tuna Salad
1. Combine the rice and the water in a medium-size saucepan. Heat to boiling. Lower the heat; cover the saucepan and simmer for 1 hour or until the rice is tender.
2. Combine the mayonnaise, milk, lemon juice, onion and chives in a large bowl, blending well.... - 35.9454
In a medium bowl stir together egg whites and skim milk. Stir in bread crumbs, pickle, onion, paprika, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Drain tuna and break into chunks. Add tuna to crumb mixture; mix well. Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Spray a shallow... - 29.3504
1) Take an electric mixer or blender container and process cottage cheese in it until soft and smooth.
2) Drain and flake the tuna.
3) Take a bowl and combine together cottage cheese, tuna, pimiento, onion, pepper and salt in it.
4) Transfer... - 31.2697
Cold Tuna Salad
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Refrigerate for several hours.
3) Take out from the refrigerator and serve cold. - 38.602
Curried Tuna Bisque
1) Take a 4 quart saucepan and heat oil in it.
2) Add onions, carrot, celery and onions. Cook over medium heat until vegetables become tender, stirring occasionally.
3) Add curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
4) Remove the pan from heat. Add tuna and... - 48.6686
Grilled Tuna Steaks Aegean
1) Pre-heat the gas grill or barbeque by setting it on high for 10 minutes.
2) Take a mixing bowl made of stainless –steel or glass and add the onions, a tablespoon of parsley, garlic, pepper and lemon juice in it and combine them... - 43.6916
In a medium bowl, combine the tuna, wheat germ, scallions, parsley and oregano.
In a cup, combine the mayonnaise, egg and ketchup.
Pour over the tuna and mix well.
Form into 4 patties.
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the patties in the... - 41.364
Tuna Provolone Pita Pockets
1. Break the tuna with a fork into bite-size pieces. Combine the tuna, cucumber, Provolone, tomato and olives in a large bowl. Stir in the salad dressing. Let the tuna mixture marinate in the refrigerator for several hours. Stir the mixture occasionally.
2.... - 31.0281
Tuna And Pasta
Prepare spaghetti as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
Drain and place in medium mixing bowl.
In 2-quart casserole, combine margarine and almonds.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until almonds just begin to brown, stirring... - 50.3757
Here is an appetizing and healthy breakfast dish! The dish, Tuna Omelet, is a power-packed combination of nutrients which sets the day right. Eat it without worrying about calories. Serve it with salad and baked beans. - 119.037
Hot Tuna Sprout Wiches
Place muffins toasted side up on paper towel-lined plate.
Top each with onion slice.
In small mixing bowl, combine tuna, alfalfa sprouts, mayonnaise, sunflower nuts, mustard and celery seed.
Spread one-fourth of the tuna mixture on each muffin... - 42.3894
Pasta Salad With Tuna And Snow Peas
1. In a pot, boil water with salt.
2. With a knife, remove the tops and strings of the snow peas.
3. Blanch the peas in the boiling water for 45 seconds.
4. Drain and rinse them under cold running water.
5. With a sharp knife, cut the snow... - 45.1837
In a medium bowl, mix the tuna, eggs, sour cream, mustard and oregano.
Coat 1 (or 2) 2-cup casserole dish(es) with no-stick spray.
Add the bread crumbs and swirl to coat evenly.
Add the tuna mixture.
Bake at 400° for 25 minutes, or until the filling is set. - 30.6757
Curried Tuna Pita
1) Take a medium sized mixing bowl and mix all the ingredients thoroughly except pita.
2) Take the pita and cut a quarter of it around the edges.
3) Open the pita like a pocket and fill it with the tuna mixture.
4) Serve as required. - 40.1
West Coast Tuna Pitas
Lightly coat 8-inch skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Cook egg product, covered, over very low heat 5 minutes or until just set.
Let egg product cool; coarsely chop.
In medium bowl, combine egg product, tuna, mayonnaise, cream cheese spread, water... - 28.299
Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Thinly slice the tops off the tomatoes.
2. Use a small teaspoon to scoop out the seeds and pulp.
3. Leave the tomatoes to drain, setting them upside down.
4. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise with remaining ingredients.
5. Whisk until... - 40.2643
Tuna And Artichoke Salad
1. In a medium pan, combine rice-vermicelli mix, contents of seasoning packet and 2-1/2 cups water, then boil and cover and simmer for 1 5 minutes, afterwards cool it
2. Drain artichokes, reserving marinade from one jar and combine artichokes, green... - 36.4984
Pasta And Fish Salad
Put the farfalle in a pot and pour on enough boiling water to cover. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil, cover and cook for 9 minutes. Drain and rinse thoroughly under cold running water. Drain thoroughly.
Toss the pasta in the oil, add the tuna,... - 33.8293
West Coast Bouillabaisse
1. In a Dutch oven saute onions, celery and garlic in oil for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in broth, tomatoes with juice, clams with juice, wine, Worcestershire, thyme, hot pepper sauce and bay leaf.
3. Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
4. Simmer for 15... - 44.5542
1. On a tray arrange party bread spreading each with 1 teaspoon mayonnaise and / or mustard.
2. Cover using a small lettuce leaf.
3. Lay tuna, egg slices, shrimp, cucumber or steamed vegetables.
4. To serve garnish as desired. - 41.7388
1) In a salad platter, line the bottom with salad greens.
2) Place the vegetables and meat in separate groups.
3) Drizzle on salad dressing and seasoning, before serving. - 37.6121
1. Drain excess oil from fish, flake finely and mix with the chopped olives. Add lemon juice and pepper to taste.
2. Arrange the potatoes, beans and tomatoes in layers on a serving dish.
3. Pile the fish on top.
4. Mix the mustard smoothly with the vinegar,... - 40.8806
French Nicoise Salade
Have you been looking for a perfect French Nicoise Salad recipe? You have hit the correct page. Watch the chef prepare this easy to follow recipe now. We bet your friends and family will be bowled over with your culinary skills. - 83.5009
Personal Naan Pizza
In an effort to encourage Canadians to take a good, hard look at their eating habits, celebrity chef Michael P. Clive recently joined forces with Clover Leaf Seafoods to “re-invent fast-food”. The result is a number of new recipes that challenge popular... - 36.9079
This classic Salade Niçoise is updated using purple potatoes and fresh asparagus. You can either use canned albacore or seared fresh ahi. Sometimes I use Haricot Verts, but love the freshness and texture of Spring asparagus. You can use either oil canned... - 47.1909
Mandarin Peanut Mold
1 In a bowl, combine reserved orange liquid and orange juice.
2 Add in water, just enough to measure 2 cups.
3 In a pan, heat 1 cup of the liquid to boiling.
4 Pour over the gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
5 Stir in the ginger.
6 Place... - 41.5482
Hors D Oeuvre Surprise
Place tuna, oil and Cognac in processor or blender and chop until tuna is well broken up.
Add remaining ingredients except consomme, crackers or vegetable sticks, one at a time, chopping until all ingredients are well mixed.
When nuts are well ground, spoon... - 33.3206
Tuna Fish Salad
Mix all ingredients together and serve on lettuce leaves.
Served with a fresh roll, this makes a tasty meal. - 30.786
Tuna Open Facer
This tuna open facer is a an open tuna sandwich made with hamburger buns. Prepared with canned tuna and veggies, the tuna open facer is richly flavored with catsup and mayo. I like this with a hint of dill to it! - 31.8144
Tuna Noodle Newburg
Combine soup and milk, Bring to boil; stir often, Remove from heat; stir in cheese, salad dressing, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir till cheese melts.
Blend in sherry.
Add tuna, noodles, celery, and pimiento; mix well.
Bake in a 1 1/2-quart casserole, covered, in... - 33.1906
Tuna Pocket Sandwich
Here is a low fat sandwich that your kids will devour. Tuna pocket sandwich is attractively shaped like a pie and can be served as a lunch as well as a side dish. Tuna is a healthy meat option and this sandwich is a protein rich sandwich with some equally... - 92.7176
Tuna-vegetable Pita Sandwich
Tuna-Vegetable Pita Sandwich is a mouth watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare vegetable and tuna mixed recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 38.701
Tuna Open Facer
1. Cut tuna into small pieces
2. In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, catsup, lemon juice, seasoned salt and pepper.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together tuna, cabbage, carrot and onion.
4. Add mayonnaise mixture to the tuna mixture and toss... - 45.5073
Asian Grilled Ahi Tuna Over Green Salad
Do you need a healthy dish for your entire family that can be prepared in almost no time? Join Chef Scott in this video and find out how to make Asian Grilled Ahi Tuna over Green salad side dish. As the name suggests, he is seasoning tuna with Chinese 5... - 106.76
Chef's Tuna Salad With Yogurt Dressing
1.Take a small mixing bowl and using a wire whisk beat together ketchup, yogurt, mayonnaise, pepper and relish.
2.Take a resealable plastic container and put in the yogurt mixture.
3. Refrigerate until serving.
4. In another resealable plastic... - 41.4501
Hot Tuna Salad
In 1-qt casserole combine celery, onion, lemon juice, dill and tarragon; cover.
Microwave at High 2 1/2 to 5 minutes, or until celery is tender.
Mix in tuna and pimiento.
Microwave at High 3 1/2 to 5 minutes, or until heated.
Stir in mayonnaise.
Serve over... - 39.586