- » Low Calorie Cake
Low Calorie Cake Recipes
Low calorie cake is the perfect answer for all you weight-watchers who want to eat their cake without counting the calories. The Low calorie cake is rustled up with just a cake mix and a diet soda can and voila!! ... More »
Low-calorie Applesauce Spice Cake
Need something sweet to comfort yourself but worried about the calories? Then trading your favorite dessert with this healthy cake will be totally worth the bet. Brimming with warm aromas of spices and apple flavor, this is one treat that you simple can’t... - 115.976
Simple Oat Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 150 degrees centigrade.
2. In a pan bring 5 tbsp water and butter to boil together.
3. In a mixing bowl mix the remaining ingredients with a wooden spoon.
4. Dig a hole in the middle and add the melted butter... - 112.774
Vegan Cinnamon Carrot Cake
You'll love this vegan carrot cake made in its classic and traditional style. Simple, quick and easy to make, this carrot cake recipe is a delicious sweet end to any meal, on any occasion. - 54.6872
Desserts anyone? There really cannot be a better way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This low-calorie cheesecake is one that anyone with a slight liking for sweets would fall in love with. Come. Fall in love. - 53.725
Mini Chocolate Chip Banana Loaves
Ok seriously, you have to try these. I tested this recipe with friends and they are all still asking for the recipe!!!! So yummy! A higher protein treat and much healthier than traditional chocolate chip banana bread! But here’s the secret: You’ll... - 52.5443
Low Calorie Lemon Cheesecake
1. In a medium saucepan, mix together gelatin and 1/2 cup of sugar.
2. In another bowl, beat egg yolks with 1 cup of milk; add to the gelatine mixture and blend well.
3. Heat pan over low heat; stir and heat for about 5 minutes until gelatine... - 49.2057
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Dice onion, mushrooms and carrots.
3. Crush garlic.
4. In a saucepan, cook onion, mushroom and garlic in low fat spread.
5. Add diced carrots and boiling water with stock cubes; cover pan and let... - 48.8668
Apple Streusel Coffee Cake
1. Heat oven to 375°F and grease 8-inch square pan.
2. For making cake: in medium bowl using fork cream CRISCO and sugar until blended and crumbly.
3. Put in egg whites and vanilla and beat until fairly smooth.
4. Stir in oat bran and... - 48.7528
Rum 'n' Honey Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a large bowl, add egg yolks, honey, crumbs, orange peel, pumpkin spice mix, rum and baking powder and mix well.
3. Stir in the canned fruit cocktail juice to form a smooth mixture.
4. Take... - 48.7485
Fudge Cake With Melba Topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F , grease and flour 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
2. For making the cake combine cake mix, egg substitute, water and oil in large bowl.
3. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes and pour into pan.
4. Let... - 48.3761
Carrot Raisin Cake
1. Heat oven 350°F and into 12-cup Bundt pan grease and flour.
2. For making cake cream CRISCO, sugar, eggs and egg white at medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy.
3. Put in milk, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking... - 47.9464
Creamy Lemon Cheesecake
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
3. For making the crust combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and PURITAN Oil in 9-inch pie plate. Mix well with fork. Press firmly against bottom and halfway up sides of pie plate.
4. For making the filling... - 47.883
1. Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2. Take a 9 inch spring pan and using diet margarine coat the pan bottom. Sprinkle cracker crumbs.
3. Take a bowl, add flour, butter-flavored salt and cottage cheese and whip to a smooth mixture.... - 47.6304
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2.For preparing the crust - take a medium mixing bowl and add in cracker crumbs, cocoa and mix.
3.Using a pastry blender or 2 knives placed in manner to resemble a scissor, cut in the margarine so that the... - 47.5938
Pennsylvania Dutch Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Using an electric mixer, whisk egg whites along with salt to form stiff peaks. Keep aside.
3. Take a blender, add egg yolks, cottage cheese, buttermilk, fresh lemon juice and vanilla and blend... - 46.4147
Peachy Snack Cake
1. In small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons margarine, brown sugar and 1 1/2 cups cereal and set aside.
2. Combine flour, salt, baking powder and spices and set aside.
3. In medium-size bowl, beat together 1/4 cup margarine, granulated sugar... - 45.5601
Chocolate Cake With Pears In Custard
Scrub the potato under running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Prick in several places with a fork.
Put in the center of the microwave oven on kitchen paper and microwave for 6 minutes on HIGH.
Cover the potato with a cloth and leave to stand for 5... - 44.2195
Low Calorie Sponge Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Add milk to a small saucepan, heat till it starts bubbling, take off from heat and keep aside.
3. Take a waxed paper and sieve in flour with salt and baking powder onto it and keep aside.
4.... - 43.9736
Low Calorie Fudge Squares
Low-calorie fudge squares recipe is one that you are going to love. This low calorie recipe will not only satisfy your hunger for sweet but will also take care of calorie intake. Try the low calorie fudge squares now. - 43.6933
Celeriac And Banana Cake
Celeriac And Banana Cake is simply yummy. The egg, sour cream, banana all add up to gives the Celeriac And Banana Cake a lovely taste. - 43.1921
Orange Frosted Carrot Raisin Cake
Grease two 8-inch round cake pans with 1/2 teaspoon margarine each; sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon flour and set aside.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In mixing bowl combine remaining flour with the sugar and baking powder; stir in carrots, raisins, and... - 43.13
Healthy Carrot Cake
Carrot Cake is my FAVORITE! Here is my healthier version! It is also gluten free! When this video was filmed, I had mentioned I hadn’t found a good baking stevia. Afterwards, I started using Krisda stevia baking formula. This could work well in this... - 42.5506
Coffee Chiffon Torte
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Beat together milk and egg yolks.
Add sugar, salt, coffee powder, and softened gelatin.
Cook, stirring constantly, till gelatin dissolves and mixture is thick and bubbly.
Chill till partially set.
Beat together egg whites,... - 42.5025
Strawberry Soup With Strawberry Sorbet And Pound Cake Croutons
Drain thawed strawberries, reserving 1 cup juice.
Combine drained strawberries, 1/4 cup sugar, lemon juice, and 1 carton yogurt in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish; cover and freeze until firm, stirring... - 42.3149
Calorie Watcher's Cheesecake
Sprinkle gelatin over milk in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute to soften.
Cook over low heat 3 to 5 minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Place cottage cheese, 1/2 cup yogurt, sugar and salt in... - 42.016
Banana Chocolate Pudding Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line bottom of 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with wax paper; spray bottom and sides with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2. Onto sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour, dry milk powder, chocolate pudding mix, and... - 39.639
1. Preheat oven to 275°.
2. Place parchment paper over 2 baking sheets. Draw 3 (8-inch) circles on paper. Turn paper over; secure with masking tape.
3. Beat egg whites, cream of tarter, salt, and vinegar with a mixer at high speed until foamy; add vanilla.... - 38.1143
Triple Chocolate Protein Brownies
Are you a Chocoholic? If yes, then this is the protein bar for you!!! This is a delicious, chewy and decadent homemade protein bar, very brownie-like! The perfect afternoon treat! - 37.7041
Lite Marbled Angel Cake
1. Adjust oven rack to lowest position and let it heat to 375°.
2. As per package directions prepare cake batter.
3. Into separate bowl measure 4 cups batter gradually fold cocoa into this batter until well blended, being careful not to... - 37.6837
French Vanilla Fruit Delight
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a 10-inch tube pan and coat with grease and flour.
3. Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for no-cholesterol.
4. On top of cake arrange apricots.
5. Heat apricot preserves until... - 37.062
1. Soften cream cheese. Beat eggs and mix into cream cheese. Add sweetener and vanilla & lemon extracts. Pour into ramekin (4 to 6 depending on the size). Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes.
2. Topping: Mix together all topping... - 36.8319
Low-calorie Chocolate Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt; set aside.
Mix water, vinegar, syrup and vanilla in a separate bowl; set aside.
Cream sugar, margarine and vegetable oil in a large mixing bowl until fluffy.
Alternate adding the dry and... - 36.567
Rice Cake Porridge
1.In a quart saucepan, mix together the milk, apple, raisins, and honey. Let cook on high heat and bring mixture to boil.
2.Add the rice cakes and stir well after removing from heat. Cover and let stand for rice cakes to soak and soften. This takes... - 32.883
Oranqe Sponqe Cake
1. Onto sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour and salt; set aside.
2. In 1-cup measure combine juice with enough water to make 1/2 cup liquid; add orange peel and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium mixing bowl, using electric... - 31.8038
Orange Coconut Angel
1. Following directions on the package, prepare angel food cake mix including grated orange and flaked coconut mixture.
2. Over a funnel, unmold cake and let cool down completely.
3. Cut into wedges and serve with a dollop of whipped cream. - 31.2511
Spray a 7 3/8 x 3 5/8 x 2 1/4-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
Onto sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour and baking powder; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In mixing bowl, using electric mixer, cream margarine;... - 28.9585
Low Calorie Cake Recipes By Category