- » Low Calorie Beef
Low Calorie Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie beef recipes.
Delectable Taco Salad
When you need to impress the vegetarian, vegan and the meat-eater guests with something light and healthy, think taco! Taco salad is pure taste and no guilt! Loaded with crispy tacos, leafy vegetables, beans and a scrummy dressing, healthy, heart taco salad... - 117.381
Low Calorie Beef Broccoli
In less than 15 minutes, you create a healthy low calorie meal for you and your family. Dr. Terry Simpson, the weight loss doctor, prepares a healthy, Low Calorie Beef Broccoli in this video. Enjoy! - 80.8481
Sukiyaki (japanese Beef Hot Pot)
Sukiyaki is a Japanese dish in the nabemono (Japanese steamboat) style.
It consists of meat (usually thinly sliced beef), or a vegetarian version made only with firm tofu, slowly cooked or simmered at the table, alongside vegetables and other ingredients, in... - 51.1588
Beef Vegetable Soup
Beef Vegetable Soup its yumlogical. The brown bouquet sauce and tomotoes give the a three dimensional taste. - 49.6659
Beef Minestrone Soup
1. Into a saucepan, strain juice from canned tomatoes.
2. Dice mushrooms, carrots, beans and onions.
3. Into the saucepan containing tomato juice, add diced vegetables, stock cubes and water; bring to a boil and then simmer for 10... - 48.8804
Oriental Beef And Pea Pods
Oriental Beef And Pea Pods is a tradition dish. The pea pods with soy sauce gives the Oriental Beef And Pea Pods traditional taste. - 48.8279
Beef And Eggplant
Beef And Eggplant goes well with veegatables. The gree beans and tomato sauce gives the Beef And Eggplant a superb taste. - 48.7018
Stuffed Cube Steaks
Stuffed Cube Steaks is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Stuffed Cube Steaks, you will always crave for some more. - 48.5502
Savory Beef Ragout
Savory Beef Ragout has a great taste. The blend tomatoes, parsley, salt, thyme, sage, pepper, bay leaf and garlic gives the Savory Beef Ragout a superlative taste. - 48.4669
1. Take a large Dutch oven and heat oil.
2. Put in beef, onion, celery and garlic and cook until beef is no longer pink.
3. Put in water and bouillon and bring to boil.
4. Put in cabbage, carrots, chickpeas and kidney beans.
5. Reduce heat.
6. Cover... - 48.0158
Southwestern Beef Stew
1. In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat let the oil heat.
2. Put in beef pieces, onion and garlic; cook and stir until beef is browned.
3. Pour off drippings and combine oregano, cumin, red pepper and salt and sprinkle over beef.
4. Put... - 47.8878
Stir Fry Beef & Noodles
1. In large skillet, heat oil.
2. Put in beef, letting it cook and stir just until tender and drain.
3. Put in broccoli, mushrooms, onion, garlic, capers and bouillon letting it cook and stir just until broccoli is tender-crisp.
4. Put in... - 47.7324
1 In a large kettle, put the hamburger and onion.
2 Brown the meat.
3 Drain the fat.
4 Add in the potatoes, carrots, celery, cabbage, and tomato sauce.
5 Gradually bring to a boil.
6 Sprinkle rice into the mixture.
7 Add in the remaining... - 47.6246
Beef And Celery Stew
1 Trim the ends of celery, reserving the leaves.
2 Slice the celery into 1-inch pieces.
3 Set aside.
4 In a broiler pan, arrange beef on a rack
5 Broil, 4 inches from the heat source, for 15 to 20 minutes.
6 Turn to brown... - 47.4673
Beef And Vegetable Kebabs
1) In a covered bowl, place the beef.
2) Combine together the basil, oil, onion powder, vinegar, garlic powder, salt, thyme and pepper. Mix well.
3) Pour the mixture all over the beef.
4) Cover the place in the fridge for 2 hours.
5) On... - 47.4546
Brazilian Rump Roast With Fruit Garnish
1 In a Dutch oven, heat the shortening.
2 Add the meat and brown on all sides.
3 In a bowl, mix onion, garlic, instant coffee, salt, 1/4 cup of the tomato juice, and lemon juice.
4 Pour over the meat.
5 Cover and cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hours,... - 47.2271
Meatball Soup California Style
1. Peel garlic and put clove of garlic under garlic press for mashing.
2. Combine beef, egg, Â½-teaspoon salt, rice, and 2 tablespoon of parsley and form an even mix.
3. Form 20 meatballs out of this mix.
4. Set the meatballs aside for further... - 46.8827
Spaghetti Bolognese - Original
1. In a saucepan, strain juice from canned tomatoes; finely dice drained tomatoes.
2. Finely dice onion.
3. Crush garlic.
4. In a non-stick pan, cook minced meat without any added fat.
5. When meat is browned or cooked, drain off all the... - 46.8715
Swedish Cabbage Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
3) Brown the onion and ground beef in oil till the onion is soft. Drain the fat.
4) Add the tomatoes and rice, stirring well to break the tomatoes.... - 46.6865
1 Trim any visible fat from the short ribs.
2 In a nonstick frying pan, brown onion and short ribs over medium heat.
3 Add in sauerkraut and toss lightly.
4 Add in the remaining ingredients.
5 Bring to a boil.
6 Lower the... - 46.6366
Cottage Cheese Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, mix all ingredients, except Parmesan cheese.
3) Take an 8-inch pan and pour the mixture into it.
4) Bake for about 20 minutes and then top it with cheese.
5) Bake for another 10 minutes and let... - 46.6359
Parsleyed Oven Pot Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature 450 degrees.
2) Over the surface of the meat, rub 1 ½ teaspoons of salt and the pepper.
3) In a heavy, ovenproof casserole or Dutch oven, place the meat, keeping the fat side down.
4) In the hot oven,... - 46.6131
Celery Beef Bake
1 Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2 In a medium saucepan, add 1 inch water and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
3 Bring to a boil.
4 Add in celery.
5 Cook, covered, for about 8 minutes or until almost tender.
6 Drain well.
7 In a... - 46.5251
Broiled Liver Kebabs
1) Combine together the onion, tomato juice, lemon juice, salt, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2) Cut the liver into 1-inch pieces and place them in a bowl.
3) Over the liver, pour the tomato marinade.
4) Cover and... - 46.363
Steak Vegetable Duo
1) From the steak, trim the fat. Cut into 4 pieces.
2) In a large frying pan, slowly heat the trimmed fat so as to obtain 1 tablespoon of drippings. Throw away the unneeded fat.
3) Brown the steak thoroughly on both the sides.
4) Combine... - 46.2055
Liver Strips In Vegetable Puree
1) In a large frying pan, place the water and bouillon cubes.
2) Heat till the bouillon has dissolved.
3) Add the onion, carrots and celery, cover the pan and cook for about 15 minutes.
4) Add the bay leaf.
5) On top of the vegetables, place the liver... - 46.1777
Beef With Anchovies
Put the onions and garlic into a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Pour the white wine over the onions.
Add the anchovies, tomato, black pepper, powdered cloves, thyme and bay leaf.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add... - 46.0808
Burgundy Pot Roast
1) Preheat hot oven at 475°.
2) In a stainless steel or glass bowl put meat in a bowl large enough to hold the meat and onions.
3) In another bowl mix onions, garlic, herbs, peppercorns, salt, and wine.
4) Pour mixture over it.
5) Cover... - 46.0187
Low Calorie Beef Stroganoff
1 Preheat the broiler.
2 Broil the steak 6 inches from heat, for about 5 minutes on each side until rare .
3 Cut diagonally into thin, 2-inch strips.
4 Keep aside.
5 In a large frying pan, bring broth to a boil.
6 Add in the... - 45.9558
Brunch Beef Souffle
1) In a large nonstick frying pan, brown the ground beef. Drain the fat.
2) Over the ground beef, sprinkle the salt, nutmeg and pepper. Let the beef cool.
3) Beat the eggs thoroughly and add the milk. Stir ell and fold in the bread cubes, cheese... - 45.9317
Beef Cubed Steaks Provencale
1. Mix garlic, basil and pepper dividing mixture in half.
2. Into both sides of beef cubed steaks press half of the seasoning mixture evenly and reserve.
3. In a large nonstick skillet heat oil and remaining seasoning mixture over medium... - 45.8941
Braised Beef Slimmer
1) In a Dutch oven or frying pan, heat the oil.
2) Add the beef and brown it well on all the sides.
3) Combine together the thyme, salt and pepper. Mix well and sprinkle all over the meat.
4) Crush the bouillon cube and dissolve it in hot water. Add... - 45.8737
Simple Beef Stroganoff
1) In a large skillet melt 1 tablespoon margarine over high heat.
2) Brown beef rapidly on all sides.
3) Take out meat from skillet.
4) Melt remaining margarine in the skillet over moderate heat.
5) Add mushroom and sauté for about 5 minutes.
6)... - 45.8665
1) In a frying pan, melt the margarine.
2) In the margarine, brown the onion and steak.
3) Add the water, tomatoes, bouillon and garlic powder.
4) Cover the pan and gently simmer for about 1 hour, till the beef is tender.
5) Blend together the... - 45.825
1) Combine together the beef, green pepper, onion and salt. Mix thoroughly.
2) Shape the mixture into 24 balls.
3) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
4) Over moderate heat, brown the meatballs and drain the fat once done.
5) Add the soup, pineapple,... - 45.6568
Roast Beef With Stuffed Prunes
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Rinse the meat under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Brush all over with the oil.
Put in the hot browning dish to seal on one... - 45.6361
Caribbean Lime Steak
1) In a small bowl, combine together all the ingredients except for the steak. Use a wire whisk to mix lightly.
2) Across the top, score the steak.
3) Over the steak, pour the lime juice mixture and turn to coat all the sides well.
4)... - 45.5306
1) Combine together the onion, egg, ginger, salt, garlic powder and the water chestnuts. Mix the ingredients together lightly.
2) Add the ground beef. Mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into small meatballs.
4) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
5) In... - 45.5041
Beef Tenderloin With Celery
Peel and thinly slice one of the onions.
Separate the leaves from the celery sticks.
Put half of the onion slices, celery leaves, carrot slices, thyme, bay leaf and peppercorns into a dish just large enough to hold the meat.
Put the meat on the bed of... - 45.4452
Beef Lentil Soup
Lentil Soup is light and very tasty. The impeccable combination of lentils, beef bouillon, vegetables, onion, dried thyme, cornstarch along with sausages and dash of salt and pepper gives Lentil soup a luscious taste. - 45.3634
Low-calorie Beef Stew
1. Heat Dutch oven and add beef cubes, a few at a time.
2. Quickly brown on all sides, remove and set aside.
3. Add 1 cup water and the chopped onion to Dutch oven and bring to boiling.
4. Reduce heat and simmer just until water evaporates—about 10... - 45.1352
Sweet 'n' Sour Stew
1) Rub salt and pepper on the meat.
2) In a large nonstick skillet melt diet margarine.
3) Brown the meat in skillet.
4) In another bowl mix apple juice, tomato paste, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce.
5) Pour the mixture over browned meat.
6) Stir in... - 45.0813
Latin Style Beans, Beef, And Hominy
1.Take a 2 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2.Add in the bell pepper, onion, garlic and stir cook until the vegetables become crisp yet remain tender.
3. Add in the rest of the ingredients and let the mixture boil.
4.Let simmer over reduced heat... - 45.0494
Savory Beef Roll
1) In a flat surface lay meat and pound it.
2) Sprinkle lemon juice, soy sauce, minced garlic, and pepper.
3) Place ham strips and egg slices over meat.
4) Sprinkle raisins and chopped olives on it.
5) From the narrow end roll up the beef, tucking in... - 45.0336
Braciola Romano Italian Beef Roll
1) Preheat moderate oven 350°.
2) Lay beef on flat surface.
3) In a small bowl mix cottage cheese, Romano, onion, parsley, egg, oregano, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
4) Spoon filling on top of the beef.
5) Roll the beef over filling... - 45.01
Sunny Flank Steak
1) From 1 of the orange, grate the peel to measure 1 teaspoon. Then cut the orange in half and squeeze the juice into a small saucepan.
2) Add the Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, oil, salt, sugar, cloves and Tabasco. Heat the contents to... - 44.7935
Belgian Beef Carbonnade
Put the bacon, onions and garlic in a large casserole dish with the butter.
Heat on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add the beef, sugar, vinegar, beer, bouillon (stock) and bouquet garni and season well.
Put a small plate over the meat to submerge in the liquid.
Cover... - 44.7341
Italian Beef And Vegetables
Partially freeze the meat.
Thinly slice the meat across the grain into bite-size strips; set aside.
Preheat a 10-inch micro-wave browning dish on 100% power (HIGH) for 5 minutes.
Use a heat-proof pastry brush to brush cooking oil on the bottom of the browning... - 44.6824
Up to 6 hours before mealtime, in a 4-cup measure stir together carrot, onion, and the 1 tablespoon water.
Cover with clear plastic wrap; vent by leaving a small area unsealed at the edge of the 4-cup measure.
Micro-cook on 100% power (HIGH) for 1 1/2... - 44.6223
Low Calorie Meatballs
1) Chill the beef broth and skim off fat from the surface.
2) In a large bowl, mix the meat, milk, egg, bread, onions, and seasonings together and shape into 1-inch balls.
3) In a non-stick skillet, spray the vegetable coating and cook the meatballs... - 44.4231
1 In a frying pan, brown ground beef and onion until onion is tender.
2 Drain the fat, if required.
3 Stir in the salt and chili powder.
4 Add in the tomatoes and liquid along with wheat squares.
5 Bring to a boil.
6 Lower the heat.
7 ... - 44.399
Stuffed Peppers Trinidad
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In boiling water, cook the peppers till they are tender, Drain.
3) In a large frying pan, melt the margarine.
4) Saute the ground beef and onion till the onion is soft.
5) Add the salt,... - 44.3801
Beef And Bean Casserole
Put the onions and oil in a large casserole dish.
Heat on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Stir in the meat and remaining ingredients, except the apple, raisins (sultanas) and beans.
Put a small plate on top of the meat to submerge in the liquid and cover the... - 44.2867
Beef And Bulgur Casserole
Beef And Bulgur Casserole it is very tasty. The dressing of parsley gives the Beef And Bulgur Casserole a prefect taste. - 44.2525
Barbecue Beef Tortillas
Partially freeze meat.
Very thinly slice across the grain into bite-size strips; set aside.
In a 2-quart casserole stir together onion, celery, vinegar, dry mustard, chili powder, basil, salt, garlic powder, and 1 tablespoon water.
Stir in meat.
Micro-cook,... - 44.2517
Meatballs With Wine Sauce
Remove seeds from squash half.
Place squash, cut side down, in a shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with the 2 tablespoons water.
Cover with clear plastic wrap; vent by leaving a small area unsealed at the edge of the dish.
Micro-cook on 100% power (HIGH) for 10... - 44.2182
Beef Tenderloin With Shallots
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes on HIGH, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Rinse the steaks under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Brush the steaks on both sides with oil.
When the browning dish is... - 43.8541
1) From the meat, trim the fat.
2) In a covered glass or enamel bowl, place the meat.
3) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and pour the mixture all over the beef.
4) Cover the beef and place it in the fridge for 3 to 4 days. Keep... - 43.8537
Julienne Beef Garden Salad
1 In a bowl, combine lettuce, beef, mushrooms, celery, cucumber, olives, and onion.
2 Lightly toss to mix.
3 Cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
4 Add in the cherry tomatoes.
5 Toss gently.
6 Serve with your... - 43.7202
Beef Tenderloin With Chestnuts
To make the marinade: wash the celery and chop coarsely.
Put the celery, carrot, onions and garlic into a terrine dish just large enough to hold the meat.
Add the thyme sprig, bay leaf and black peppercorns.
Put the meat in the dish.
Pouroverthe cognac, red... - 43.6895
Marinated Pot Roast
Marinated Pot Roast is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish. Try this easy to prepare Marinated Pot Roast, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 43.5693
Festive Filled Grilled Steaks
1) Blend together the Italian dressing and wine in a large baking dish.
2) Add the steaks and marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours, turning occasionally.
3) Melt the margarine in a small skillet and saute the mushrooms till... - 43.5045
Spaghetti And Meatballs
1) In a bowl mix meat with oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
2) Shape mixture in 18 small meatballs.
3) Brown under broiler, turning them once.
4) In a large saucepan boil remaining ingredients except the spaghetti.
5) Add meatballs; cover the pot and... - 43.4923
Slim Down Steak Diane
1) In a bowl mix dry mustard, salt, and pepper together.
2) Rub the mixture over 1 side of the steak.
3) In a nonstick skillet pour oil into and heat over medium.
4) Rotate pan to spread the oil evenly.
5) Brown steak in skillet for about 1 1/2 minutes... - 42.9231
Macaroni Oriental Low Calorie
Measure liquid from mushrooms; add enough water to equal 1 cup.
Heat to boiling and stir in bouillon cubes.
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, saute beef in butter until lightly browned.
Add celery, water chestnuts, onion, green... - 42.7667
Roast Beef Au Poivre
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven on HIGH for 6 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Brush the meat all over with the oil.
Seal the meat on all sides in the browning dish.
Spread the top with half of the mustard and sprinkle with the... - 42.6998
Beef, Pear & Arugula Salad
Is weight loss part of your New Years Resolution? Let me help you keep your promise to yourself. I know how difficult it is to keep that promise. Lack of time, lack energy, that nagging feeling of hunger and cravings for something you diet doesn ’t... - 42.6781
Trim excess fat from steak; cut meat into 2x1/4 inch strips.
In medium skillet brown meat strips in hot shortening; drain off excess fat.
Drain tomatoes, reserving liquid.
Add reserved tomato liquid, onion slices, garlic clove, beef-flavored gravy base,... - 42.6494
Basic Brown Sauce
1) Heat the margarine over moderate heat in a medium saucepan till it is bubbly.
2) Add the flour and cook, constantly stirring, for about 3 minutes.
3) Add the celery, carrot and onion.
4) Continue to cook and stir till the vegetables have browned... - 42.429
Steak And Vegetables Fuji
1) Slice the steak into thin pieces.
2) Combine together the gravy mix, water and soy sauce in a large frying pan.
3) Bring the contents to a boil, constantly stirring.
4) Add the steak and simmer till the meat is not red in color anymore.
5) Add the... - 42.3446
Minute Steaks A La Parmigiana
1) Preheat moderate oven 375°.
2) In a paper bag mix grated Parmesan and the bread crumbs.
3) Place steaks 1 at a time in the bag and shake the bag till steaks are well coated.
4) In a nonstick skillet heat oil over high heat.
5) Brown... - 42.328
1) In a large non-stick skillet, saute the ground beef, green pepper and onions together, until the beef is brown.
2) Pour in 1 cup of water and allow to boil, then drain off all the pan liquid.
3) Stir in rest of the water alongwith all of the other... - 42.2505
Corn Burger Skillet
1) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
2) Saute the onion and beef till the onion is soft. Drain the fat.
3) Add the corn and seasoning and stir well.
4) Heat the mixture thoroughly.
5) With grated cheese, top of the preparation and cover the pan.
6)... - 42.1313
Beef And Mushroom Kebabs
1) Combine together the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, oil, catsup and honey. Mix well.
2) Pour the mixture all over the steak and place in the fridge for 30 to 60 minutes.
3) On 4 to 6 skewers, alternately thread the steak, Onion... - 41.8687
Beef And Asparagus Stir Fry
1) In a ceramic bowl add soy sauce, wine, garlic, ginger, and beef. Mix thoroughly.
2) Let stand for 1 hour at room temperature
3) In a nonstick skillet melt diet margarine over low heat.
4) Take out meat from marinade and brown on all sides.
5) Stir... - 41.6285
Beef Steaks With Mushrooms
Beef Steaks With Mushrooms is very yummy. The Lemon pepper with white wine gives the Beef Steaks With Mushrooms a great taste. - 41.5563
Italian Meatball Casserole
1. In a bowl, mix together the beef, veal, garlic salt, pepper and milk and shape into one inch meatballs; broil them under the broiler
2. Cut the eggplan into cubes of one inch dimensions
3. In an ovenproof casserole combine all the ingredients except... - 41.2923
Onion-Smothered Steak is a very easy to prepare side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Onion-Smothered Steak; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 40.6889
Marinated Beef Kabobs
Marinated Beef Kabobs is a delicious side dish that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Marinated Beef Kabobs, you will always crave for some more. - 40.3916
Beef Barley Vegetable Soup
1) Place meat in kettle and cover with cold water, add required seasoning.
2) Heat slowly till it boils, cover with lid.
3) Reduce to a simmer and cook for 2 1/2-3 hours or till the meat is just cooked through.
4) Remove off the fat.
5) Now remove meat... - 40.0948
Herb Marinated Chuck Steak
1. Mix onion, parsley, vinegar, oil, mustard, garlic and thyme.
2. In plastic bag place beef chuck shoulder steak add onion mixture, spreading evenly over both sides.
3. Close bag securely and let it marinate in refrigerator 6 to 8 hours... - 39.9324
1) In a large frying pan, brown the ground beef, green pepper and onion. Drain the fat.
2) Sprinkle the meat with salt, pepper and chili powder.
3) Add the rice and tomatoes.
4) Bring the contents to a boil reduce the heat and cover the pan. Cook till... - 39.7467
Put the onions in a casserole dish with the butter.
Heat on HIGH for 3-5 minutes.
Add the beef, garlic, bouillon (stock), marjoram, caraway seeds, brown sugar, paprika and seasoning.
Put a small plate on top of the meat to submerge in the liquid.
Cover the... - 39.5101
Beef And Horseradish Loaf
Put the bouillon (stock) and breadcrumbs in a bowl and heat on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the onion, beef, horseradish, eggs and sherry to the breadcrumbs and season well.
Stir with a wooden spoon until all the ingredients are blended.
Press the mixture into an... - 39.4542
Trim excess fat from meat.
Broil 3 inches from heat for 5 to 6 minutes on each side; steak will be rare.
In large skillet combine butter, next 4 ingredients, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; heat till bubbly.
Add steak; pour brandy over.
When brandy... - 39.198
All Day Chuck Roast
1) Preheat oven at 225°.
2) On the meat rub mustard generously.
3) Sprinkle Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper over it.
4) In a roasting pan place meat over a rack.
5) Roast uncovered at 225° for 5 hours or more till tender.
6)... - 38.6088
Skewered Steak Strips
1) In a plastic bag, place the steak.
2) Combine together the lemon juice and dressing and pour the mixture into the bag. Mix well to coat the steak strips.
3) Securely tie the bag, pressing out the air.
4) In a utility dish, place the bag and... - 38.0349
1 Preheat the oven to 325°F
2 In a bowl, combine beef, salt, and pepper.
3 Shape into balls, using about 1 tablespoon seasoned ground beef for each ball.
4 Place the prepared balls in a shallow baking dish.
5 Bake for 15 to 20... - 37.6269
Beef Vegetable Soup For Two
Crumble the lean ground beef into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 2 to 3 minutes or till done, stirring once to break up the ground beef.
Drain off fat.
Stir in vegetables, water, tomato sauce, bouillon granules, basil,... - 37.4888
Cider Spicy Pot Roast
1) Preheat moderate oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl take meat.
3) Add all ingredients and pour over the meat.
4) Cover and put in refrigerator for 24 hours.
5) In a heavy pot or Dutch oven put the meat.
6) Cover and simmer over low heat for... - 37.4386
Broiled Beef Fillets
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Place fillets in plastic bag; pour wine marinade over fillets.
Marinate 2 hours in refrigerator; press bag occasionally to distribute marinade.
Remove fillets from bag; reserve marinade.
Broil steaks 3 inches from heat... - 37.4296
Beef And Pearls
1 Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2 In a bowl, combine beef, salt, and pepper.
3 Using about 2 teaspoons seasoned ground beef for each, shape into balls,
4 On each of 16 wooden skewers, alternate 2 balls and 2 onions
5 Place in a... - 37.2889
Quick Beef Casserole
Quick Beef Casserole is easy to make and does'nt take much time to prepare. The macaroni and milk gives the Quick Beef Casserole a mouth watering taste. - 37.1599
Cranberry-Sauced Burgers is an irresistible side dish recipe. The Cranberry-Sauced Burgers is something you would never want to miss out on! - 37.0494
Chopped Steak Suey
1. In a nonstick skillet, brown the ground meat without any extra oil; add onion and cook for another five minutes and pour away the fat before progressing
2. In a bowl of hot water dissolve the bouillon cubes and mix along with the liquid from the... - 37.046
Tenderloin With Gourmet Wine Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the beef tenderloin and insert a meat thermometer tip in the center of the tenderloin.
3) In a nonstick roasting pan, place the tenderloin and roast in the preheated... - 36.8814
Roast Beef Eye Fillet With Soy Sauce
1. Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan.
Add soy sauce, honey and red wine vinegar.
Add fillet and cook over a high heat to sear until brown on all sides.
2. Transfer fillet to an ovenproof dish and bake in a moderate oven for 30-40 minutes or until just... - 36.6973
Oriental Beef Salad
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan, over medium heat. Add red and green pepper and leeks and fry for 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
2. Add extra oil, honey and soy sauce to frying pan and heat. Add beef and cook, stirring constantly, for... - 36.4931
Basic Meat Loaf
Dissolve bouillon cube in 34 cup boiling water.
Mix bouillon with egg, crumbs, onion, sage, 34 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Add beef; mix well.
Shape into loaf in shallow baking dish.
Bake at 350Â° for 45 minutes.
Spread chili sauce over loaf.
Bake 10 to... - 36.2161
Bul Kogi Korean Beef
1) Partially freeze and slice the steak lengthwise in thirds, then cut each slice into 1/4-inch strips.
2) In a bowl, mix the beef, onion, soy sauce, garlic powder and sherry together, cover and place in the refrigerator for a few hours.
3) In a... - 35.5944
Low Calorie Beef Recipes By Category