- » Low Calorie Bean
Low Calorie Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie bean recipes.
Cook Along Winter Bean Soup
Wish you could make the winters warm with a special bean soup? Follow this recipe to prepare a very tasty bean soup at home. This one's sure to appease your taste buds and ticker. - 115.519
Any Bean Salad
1) Drain off the liquid from the beans and reserve in a measuring cup.
2) Add water to make it 1/2 cup, if required.
3) In a bowl, combine beans, green peppers, pimiento and onion.
4) In another bowl, add oil, vinegar, sugar, salt,... - 48.1658
Antipasto Canneluni Bean Salad
1. In a salad bowl place the cooked and cooled beans.
2. Combine rest of the ingredients.
3. Toss to mix well.
4. Taste and adjust the seasonings.
5. Cover the salad bowl. Let it stand at room temperature for 60 minutes so that the flavors blend well.... - 46.2423
Pickled Three Bean Salad
Wash beans; trim ends; cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Shell lima beans.
Combine beans, celery, onion and pepper in a large sauce pot.
Cover with boiling water; cook 7 to 8 minutes.
Bring sugar, vinegar, water, mustard seed, celery seed and salt to a... - 45.4809
Southwestern Bean Soup With Chilies
Southwestern Bean Soup With Chilies is hot in taste. The chili powder makes it hot and dressing of cheddar cheese and jack cheese gives the Southwestern Bean Soup With Chilies a velvety taste - 43.9633
Hot Three Bean Salad
Place lima beans in a 2-quarr casserole; add water.
Cover with wax paper, and microwave at HIGH for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
Add green beans,- cover and microwave at HIGH for 6 minutes or until green beans are crisp-tender.
Return beans to... - 43.2256
Mix half the oil, the vinegar, 1 teaspoon of the salt, the pepper, tarragon and mustard together.
Mix with the drained beans.
Peel and grate onion and mix with the ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, tomato ketchup, paprika and remaining salt.
Form into small... - 43.0591
California Bean Salad
1. Peel orange and cut into thin slices.
2. Dice celery, beans and pineapple.
3. Finely chop onion.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients with French dressing.
5. Refrigerate salad for 30 minutes for the flavours... - 42.7528
Hot Three Bean Salad
1.Take a 1 quart, glass measuring pitcher, put bacon in it and cook open for 4 minutes at High in the microwave oven.
2.Stir the bacon once in between.
3.Add flour, sugar, vinegar to the bacon mixture and cook for 3 minutes at High by stirring one time... - 42.2374
Beef And Bean Casserole
Put the onions and oil in a large casserole dish.
Heat on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Stir in the meat and remaining ingredients, except the apple, raisins (sultanas) and beans.
Put a small plate on top of the meat to submerge in the liquid and cover the... - 41.8538
Pasta And Bean Soup
In 4-quart saucepan heat oil over high heat; add onions, celery, and garlic and saute until onions are translucent.
Add tomatoes and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 to 2 minutes; add water and kidney beans and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium, cover,... - 41.5981
Speckled Butter Bean Salad
1) Combine together all the ingredients in a bowl, except for the spinach.
2) Cover the bowl and chill for a minimum of 60 minutes.
3) Use the spinach to line a serving bowl.
4) Toss the chilled bean mixture and spoon it onto the spinach.
5)... - 41.441
Quick Three Bean Soup
1) Combine together all the ingredients with 1 cup of the reserved liquid from the canned legumes in a 2-quart saucepan.
2) Bring the ingredients to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and gently simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, till the vegetables are... - 41.4204
Bean And Cheese Turnovers
Prepare Red Salsa.
Mash beans and garlic. (Add 1 to 2 tablespoons reserved bean liquid if beans are dry.)
Place tortillas on ungreased cookie sheet.
Spread about 1/4 cup of the bean mixture on half of each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Mix cheeses,... - 40.447
Three Bean Rice Salad
Mix beans, salad dressing, onion, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper in large bowl; set aside to allow flavors to blend.
Meanwhile, bring water and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt to a full boil in medium saucepan.
Stir in rice.
Cover; remove from heat.
Let... - 40.2877
1. Preheat the oven at 350° F temperature.
2. Coat a 9" X 13" sized baking dish with no-stick spray.
3. Place the beans in a large bowl, mash coarsely with a potato masher, and then stir in the chili powder.
4. Wrap the tortillas in a... - 40.2344
Family Baked Bean Dinner
1. Drain pineapple.
2. Into 12 x 8-inch microwave dish put in green pepper and onion.
3. Cover, microwave on HIGH 3 minutes.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine brown sugar and mustard and stir in beans and pineapple.
5. Put in to green pepper... - 39.9685
Bean Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Cook beans as per the instructions on its package. Do not add salt.
2. Drain the beans well.
3. In a medium size bowl mix all the 5 ingredients.
4. Cover the bowl and chill for 4 hours.
5. Chop the top section of each tomato and scoop the pulp.... - 39.9685
Bean N' Cheese Salad
1) Combine together all the ingredients in a bowl, except for the lettuce and garnish. Toss well to mix.
2) Cover the bowl and chill for a minimum of 60 minutes.
3) Serve as preferred after tossing once again. - 39.6695
Spicy Bean Spread
1) Combine together the reserved liquid with all the remaining ingredients, except the salt and pepper, in the blender container or work bowl of a food processor.
2) Process till the mixture is smooth.
3) Put the mixture in a bowl and use salt and... - 38.9454
Parsnip And Butter Bean Crepes
1. Sift flour into a medium bowl, make a well in the center, add combined eggs, water and milk, gradually whisk mixture into flour until batter is smooth. Strain batter if there are any lumps.
2. Heat a crepe pan over medium heat, brush lightly with oil. Pour... - 38.0327
Three Bean Salad With Balsamic Dressing
Arrange green beans in a steamer basket over boiling water.
Cover and steam 2 minutes.
Rinse under cold water; drain well.
Combine vinegar and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Add green beans, carrot, and next 4 ingredients; toss gently to coat. - 37.4399
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Wrap each tortilla in foil and bake for 10 minutes.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion, pepper, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened, about 2 minutes. Add... - 37.0345
Herbed Bean Salad
Herbed Bean Salad is a simply delicious recipe. Try this amazingly tempting Herbed Bean Salad recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one. - 35.8925
Three Bean Salad With Oil Dressing
In a large bowl combine oil, vinegar, tomato juice, parsley, chives, sweetener, tarragon, and garlic powder.
Add beans, salt, and pepper; toss lightly.
Chill at least two hours before serving.
Divide evenly. - 35.8235
Three Bean Salad With Fresh Coriander
In separate pots, soak the white, pinto, and lima beans overnight in cold water to cover.
The next day, drain the beans, return to the pots, and cover with cold water by 2 inches.
Cover, bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer gently until tender: 50 to... - 35.6446
Garlic-flavored Marinated Three Bean Salad
In a medium mixing bowl combine red kidney beans, wax beans or lima beans, green beans, onion and green pepper.
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine vinegar, sugar, water, salad oil, celery seed and garlic.
Cover and shake well.
Add to vegetables; stir... - 35.1672
Bean And Carrot Salad
Drain canned vegetables.
Arrange canned vegetables, onion, and celery in shallow dish.
Sprinkle with green pepper and parsley.
Pour low-calorie Italian salad dressing over vegetable mixture.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight. - 35.139
Two Bean Salad With Light Cream Cheese
1. In separate bowls, soak chickpeas and pinto beans overnight in cold water. Drain beans and place in one large saucepan.
2. Cover beans with water and bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer until beans are cooked, about 1 1/4 hours.
3. Drain beans and... - 34.8594
Summer Bean Salad
Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and toss. Serve and Enjoy! - 34.6315
Cauliflower And Bean Salad
1. Prepare the cauliflower and divide into small flowerets.
2. Mix with the beans and onion.
3. Put the mayonnaise into a bowl and add the horseradish. Add the vegetables and toss all lightly together.
4. Put into a serving dish and garnish with the cress. - 34.193
Three Bean Salad
1. In 4-quart saucepan, heat 3 inches water to boiling over high heat. Add green and wax beans and 1/2 teaspoon salt; heat to boiling. Cook until tender-crisp, 6 to 8 minutes; drain. Rinse beans with cold running water to cool slightly; drain.
2. Meanwhile,... - 33.4868
Bean And Spinach Salad
This Italian salad bursts with flavor, color and texture. Try it when you want the lightness of a salad combined with the heartiness of a main dish. - 33.4621
Fruity Bean Salad
1. Mix all the ingredients except dressing thoroughly.
2. Put to chill.
3. Just before serving, top the salad with the dressing. - 33.4353
Warm Bean And Spinach Salad
This Italian salad bursts with flavor, color and texture. Try it when you want the lightness of a salad combined with the heartiness of a main dish. - 32.9461
Vegetable Bean Pot Soup
1. In a saucepan combine soups and water. Add salami.
2. Place over medium heat and heat, stirring occasionally.
3. Ladle hot soup into soup bowls and garnish with hard-cooked egg slices and sprinkle with parsley. - 31.3739
Three Bean Salad With Sweet Dressing
Combine thawed beans, rinsed kidney beans, pepper and onion in bowl.
Add Dressing, cover, refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving.
Sweet Dressing: Combine all ingredients in screw top jar, shake well. - 31.3365
Bean And Barley Soup
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine 1 quart water, the barley, and broth mix. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 10 minutes, rotating casserole 1/2 turn halfway through cooking.
2. Add beans, onion, celery, carrot, tomatoes with reserved liquid,... - 30.6841
Bean And Tuna Salad
1. Fill bottom portion of microwavable steamer with 1/2 cup water. Set steamer insert in place and fill with broccoli florets and pepper; cover and microwave on High (100%) for 4 minutes. Let stand 1 minute until vegetables are tender-crisp.
2. Transfer... - 29.6266
Ranch Bean Soup With Sour Cream
1. In 3-quart nonstick saucepan heat oil; add onion, pepper, and carrot and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is tender, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add 1 cup water, the juice, beans, tomatoes, and barbecue sauce and stir to combine. Reduce... - 29.4501
Low Calorie Bean Recipes By Category