- » Low Calorie Asian
Low Calorie Asian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie asian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie asian recipes.
Asian Style Aromatic Poached Chicken
No one want to be in the kitchen during summers, but everyone wants delicious food. And healthy food is the call of the time, so try this Asian style poached chicken. It requires few ingredients, few equipments and very little time. I usually have this dish... - 129.508
Homemade Basic Stir-fry Sauce
1. Mince the ginger and garlic, set aside.
2. Dissolve the corn starch in the rice wine and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan; sauté the ginger and garlic for 30 second over medium heat to bring out the flavor and the great... - 111.144
Winter Miso Mushroom Soup
Nothing could be more comforting than a warm bowl of mushroom soup on a cold winter night . The Chef gives an American twist to the classic Japanese miso soup. This nourishing Japanese soup takes only minutes to prepare and can be served for breakfast, lunch,... - 110.453
Betty's Fanciful Fruit Kebabs
What better way to get your daily dose of fruits than a fruity treat like this. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her fresh fruit kebabs that makes for a fanciful addition to the platter. Not only is it gorgeous and appealing, but also elegant... - 110.305
Shrimp And Watermelon Salad With Lemongrass Vinaigrette
1. LEMONGRASS VINAIGRETTE: In a bowl, add ginger, lime juice, lemongrass, chilli, dry shrimp and fish sauce. Mix them well and strain it into another bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add pine apple, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber and... - 109.04
Seared Tuna With Sesame Seeds
Nikko is going to sear tuna with a sesame seed coating. While it looks like a simple recipe, which it is, but needs careful attention because the fish needs to be cooked just for a while. Overcooking the fish will kill its taste. Follow the simple guidelines... - 105.787
Healthy Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi
Mahi mahi is a great fish for all seafood lovers and cooking it healthy is just the things they want to do. Everything from the marinade to the glaze, Amy has made it sure that what goes into the dish is low in carb, calorie and fat. - 102.961
Raw Spicy Nori Seaweed Chips
Here is an awesome snack to have any time of day to satisfy those cravings for salty fried chips. Seaweed chips are an energy snack filled with nutrients that do you lots of good. Though they don't look impressive, they are very tasty and addictive! Watch... - 99.2748
Healthy Tilapia Fillets
I am sure Tilapia is a perennial favorite and this healthy tilapia fillet recipe by Amy is sure to follow the suit! Very simple but a healthy adaptation of a restaurant style dish. - 98.539
Detox: Lemongrass Green Tea
Want a tea recipe for detoxing? Lemongrass green tea is a detoxing tea, recipe for which is shown in this video. The tea is made with chopped lemon grass, green tea and bancha twig tea which can be found in health food stores. It takes 10 minutes for steeping... - 98.1608
Steamed Cod With Roasted Sweet Potatoes And Kale
Healthy food doesn't have to be tasteless and to prove it further, here is Steamed Cod with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Kale recipe video. View this video to see how easily you can prepare this gratifying meal in a few minutes and yet the delectable flavors... - 97.3639
How To Make Okara
When you finish making Soymilk or Tofu, the remaining pulp is still valuable nutritionally. Here is a way to prepare it for storage. - 96.6297
Oriental Salsa With Baked Wonton Chips
A healthy fare with flavors inspired from Asia can make up for a perfect platter to entertain guests with. Easy to make, this salsa combines crunchy and fresh vegetables dressed up the Asian way along with wonton wrappers baked golden brown. This one... - 90.1218
Turnip And Beet Pickle
1. In a pan pour in the water, add in the salt and beet. Cover the pan and boil for 10 minutes.
2. Take out the beet and slice in half moon shape. Don’t discard the water.
3. Wash the turnip and slice in half moon size. Set aside.... - 89.8328
Salmon Cakes With Asian Salad
A heart healthy and hearty dish that incorporates the goodness of omega 3 fatty acids from the salmon. Made with precooked salmon, this dish is done real easy and real quick.Heavy on Asian flavors, this one here is a must try especially if you trying to eat... - 89.0814
1. Wash all the vegetables and dice.
2. Place all the vegetables in a jar. Pour in vinegar.
3. Mix salt in the water and add in the pickle jar. Close the lid and let it sit for 3 days.
4. Serve Mixed pickles with Lentil and... - 86.4724
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice
A dish to be had which is low on calorie and uses brown rice instead of the regular white rice! A recipe of the healthier you. See the video for more. - 70.7569
Low Calorie Turkey Pasta Bake
The pasta used here is a Japanese type of pasta which has no added transfats! Maria uses this version of the pasta to create a dish that is low in the calorie count. See the video for more. - 69.3932
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, first amounts of cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Mix onion, carrot, celery and green pepper... - 52.6837
Soy Coconut Wrap
1. Wash the vegetables thoroughly with water.
2. Cut carrot into ovals.
3. Shred the beans.
4. Shred the remaining ingredients coarsely.
5. In a mincing machine, put together all seasoning ingredients except coconut and process.
6. In a... - 50.3419
Russian Salad With Fresh Peaches
1) In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, scallions, parsley, salt and pepper to blend well. Place aside covered.
2) In a saucepan, pour in sufficient salted water to boil the carrots, green beans and peas one at a time,... - 49.5991
Burmese White Cabbage And Noodle Curry
1) In a food processor, place the white cabbage to shred. Else finely slice with hand.
2) In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil.
3) Add garlic to stir-fry for 1 minute.
4) Add sesame seeds and turmeric and stir-fry for 1 minute.
5) Add... - 49.0572
Peppery Barley Slaw
1. In a cooking pot boil water.
2. Combine barley and lower the heat. Cover pot and simmer for 50 minutes.
3. In a mesh colander place the ingredients and rinse in cool water. Once rinsed, drain excess water.
4. Slice cabbage into thin slices.
5. Add... - 48.819
1. Peel onion and cucumber; dice.
2. In a pan, melt low-fat spread and stir in flour.
3. Gradually add diced onion and cucumber.
4. Stir in water; crumble chicken stock cube and mixing well.
5. Bring mixture to a boil and then simmer for... - 48.7708
Three Coloured Peppers
1) In a large bowl, add all the dressing ingredients. Thoroughly combine and set aside.
2) In a wok, add oil to heat up until hot over moderate heat.
3) Add the celery to stir-fry for 2 minutes.
4) Next, add peppers and stir-fry for 1... - 48.7158
Green Beans With Coconut And Popped Rice
1) In a small bowl, place the dried coconut, if using and soak in 1/3 cup boiling water for at least 15 minutes. Drain well.
2) In a large pot, bring 5 quarts of water to a rolling boil.
3) Add the beans and coarse salt to boil rapidly... - 48.7112
Stir Fried Vegetables With Cracked Black Pepper
Wash black mushrooms and soak in water for 5 minutes.
Drain and slice finely.
Wash button mushrooms and slice finely.
Cut broccoli into large florets, wash and blanch for 5 minutes.
Scrape carrots and slice finely.
Cut baby corn into 1" pieces.
Heat oil in a... - 48.366
Marinated Cucumber Salad
1) In a medium nonreactive bowl, arrange the cucumbers and onions in a layer. Place aside.
2) In a small nonreactive saucepan, add vinegar and whisk by adding brown sugar and salt.
3) Stir in coriander seeds, allspice berries, cloves,... - 48.3135
Tomato Cucumber And Pineapple Salad
1) In a colander, place the cucumbers and season with 1 tablespoon salt.
2) Toss well and place the colander over a bowl to drain for about 30 minutes.
3) Rinse the cucumber, drain and pat dry with paper towels.
4) Quarter the pineapple along... - 48.13
Lentil Tomato Soup
1) Sort the lentils and wash them properly.
2) Combine together the lentils and water in a 1 Â½ to 2-quart saucepan.
3) Add the tomato juice, vegetables, garlic and oil.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil.
5) Reduce the heat and cover the... - 47.7867
Walnut Cabbage Salad
1) Shred the cabbage and sprinkle with the oil and lemon juice.
2) Leave the shredded cabbage to macerate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3) Peel the oranges and separate into sections.
4) Peel the apple, core and chop it.
5) Peel the banana and... - 47.7473
1. In a large frying pan let the heat oil to medium-hot.
2. Put in pork cubes, onion and celery.
3. Let it cook, stirring occasionally, until pork is brown and vegetables are tender.
4. Stir in tomato, apple, water, raisins, curry powder,... - 47.7416
Stir Fry Beef & Noodles
1. In large skillet, heat oil.
2. Put in beef, letting it cook and stir just until tender and drain.
3. Put in broccoli, mushrooms, onion, garlic, capers and bouillon letting it cook and stir just until broccoli is tender-crisp.
4. Put in... - 47.7324
Hot And Sour Cucumber Salad
1)Peel the cucumbers and slice them very thinly.
2) In a salad bowl, prepare dressing by combining all ingredients except scallions and cucymber.
3 Mix well.
4) In the dressing toss the cucumbers along with minced scallions.
5)... - 47.6998
1. Lightly grease a casserole dish with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
1. In a skillet, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. Add chopped carrots, celery and onions and sauté until vegetables are tender-crisp and golden.
3. Add... - 47.6761
Beef And Vegetable Kebabs
1) In a covered bowl, place the beef.
2) Combine together the basil, oil, onion powder, vinegar, garlic powder, salt, thyme and pepper. Mix well.
3) Pour the mixture all over the beef.
4) Cover the place in the fridge for 2 hours.
5) On... - 47.4546
Mussels In Cream And Curry Sauce
1. Wash and scrub the mussels several times in cold water.
2. Discard all broken shells and the ones that do not close tightly.
3. Remove the beard from each one.
4. In a large saucepan, rub the inner side with a buttered paper and... - 47.4234
La Phet Thote (fermented Tea Salad)
One of the famous side-dishes of Myanmar is la phet thote. La Phet means pickled tea leaves and thote means salad. So if you translate in English, it'll be "Pickled Tea Leaves Salad". - 47.3919
1) In a wok or large skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
2) SautÃ© garlic and turmeric in hot oil and cook, stirring constantly, until the garlic is fragrant but not browned, about 1 minute.
3) Pour in vinegar and add ginger, sugar,... - 47.236
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) Parboil green peppers, celery, carrots, and mushrooms for 10 minutes.
3) Then skewer meat and vegetables and place them in single layer on a roasting pan.
4) Season it with salt and pepper.
5) Make a sauce... - 47.1648
Split Pea Soup
1) Sort the peas and wash them properly.
2) Combine together all the ingredients in a 2-quart saucepan, except for the salt, pepper and bacon bits.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat and simmer gently for about 45... - 47.1523
Oriental Almond Stir Fry
1. Prepare the marinade in a medium bowl by combining first five ingredients.
2. Put in shrimp and let stand at least 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Using heavy non-stick skillet or wok, heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil over medium-high... - 47.1026
1.In a pan, put wine and whey on medium flame and let it boil.
2.Put iceberg lettuce, green lettuce, spring onions, garlic, coriander leaves, mint, marjoram, chives, potatoes, cream and let it boil on high flame.
3.Add a sprinkling of salt and boil... - 46.689
1) In a large heatproof bowl, place the bean sprouts.
2) Pour in boiling water to cover and let stand for 2 minutes.
3) Drain the sprouts and rinse in cold water. Drain well and transfer on paper towels to dry. Wrap and refrigerate.
4)... - 46.6835
Mix Veg With Tofu & Yogurt
Very healthy. Rich in protein, vitamins. Can be served with just roti or bread and is balanced nutrition for everyone. - 46.6733
Tofu Antipasto Salad
1. Prepare the olives and vegetables. Place them in a salad bowl.
2. Add tofu and mix well.
3. Combine the rest of the ingredients.
4. Toss to mix well.
5. Taste to check salt and add pepper.
6. Marinate antipasto for 30 minutes at room... - 46.491
Broiled Liver Kebabs
1) Combine together the onion, tomato juice, lemon juice, salt, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2) Cut the liver into 1-inch pieces and place them in a bowl.
3) Over the liver, pour the tomato marinade.
4) Cover and... - 46.363
1. Mix together flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
2. Into large mixing bowl measure KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal and milk.
3. Let stand 2 minutes or until cereal is softened.
4. Put in honey, oil, molasses and egg. Beat well.... - 45.943
1) Take a heavy frying pan and heat oil.
2) Brown the chops and season with salt and pepper.
3) Dissolve bouillon in boiling water and wine. Add it to chops.
4) Cover the pan and simmer for 45 to 55 minutes. Remove from heat and keep aside.
5) Remove... - 45.8316
Creamy Minted Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven at 450ÂºF.
2. Take an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish and pour oil in it.
3. Now add potatoes, onion, salt, and pepper and mix well all the ingredients until potato turns soft and onions get thoroughly oil coated. Now... - 45.7332
Refried Beans With Rice
1. In a pan, heat oil.
2. Saute onion and garlic in it for 3 minutes.
3. Add next 5 ingredients.
4. Cook and stir over low heat for 15 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with parsley.
6. Serve refried beans over hot rice. - 45.6388
1. In a mixing bowl mix sprouts, clementines and red cabbage.
2. In a heavy based pan roast the hazelnuts for 4 minutes.
3. Cool for ten minutes. Chop them well.
4. Sprinkle chopped hazelnuts on the salad.
5. In a screw-top jar place all... - 45.5462
Oriental Fruit Salad
1) In a large bowl, add first 4 ingredients to combine by tossing.
2) In a small bowl, add pineapple juice, lime juice, honey, rind, and extract.
3) Stir well to blend the mixture.
4) Pour this juice mixture over the fruit mixture and toss well.
5)... - 45.509
Grilled Pickled Chicken
1) Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
2) In a small saucepan, melt the margarine and add all the remaining ingredients. Mix well and bring to a boil.
3) Pour the mixture into a blender container and blend till it is smooth.
4) In the sauce, marinate... - 45.1858
Lemon And Spinach Soup
Having bought some fresh crusty bread on the way back home, I wanted a hearty soup to go with it. Going against my normal defaults, this is a 100% vegetarian soup. - 45.0836
1) In a large frying pan, lightly brown ground pork and drain fat.
2) Season it with salt. Keep aside.
3) In a bowl, mix corn starch and ginger, add water and mix it with meat.
4) Add reserved pineapple juice, soy sauce, and garlic into meat.
5) Now... - 45.049
Cold Yogurt Soup
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, add the cucumber.
2. Pulse to chop finely but do not puree.
3. Add the remaining ingredients except the tomatoes.
4. Blend by pulsing in short bursts.
5. Tip into a bowl.
6. Stir in the tomatoes and season... - 45.0232
Spiced Fruit Salad
1) In a serving dish, place the jicama, cucumbers, papaya, pineapple, kiwis, apple and mango. Lightly toss.
2) In a food processor, place peanuts to chop coarsely. Add the chile peppers, brown sugar and tamarind liquid and process to prepare a thick,... - 44.8687
Yogurt Spinach Soup
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, add the frozen spinach and pour in the water and stock.
2. Blend into a smooth puree.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and pulse 2 to 3 times, in short bursts, until well blended.
4. Tip the liquid into a... - 44.8073
Middle Eastern Tabouli
1. In a large bowl place bulgur. Pour this over boiling water.
2. Let it stand for 30 minutes so that the whole water gets absorbed.
3. Fluff grain with the help of a fork occasionally.
4. Cool bulgar. Add scallions, lemon juice, diced tomato, cooked... - 44.2614
Asian Style Bean Sprout Salad
1. In a mixing bowl combine the different salad ingredients.
2. In a screw top jar put all the dressing ingredients together.
3. Shake to mix well.
4. Serve beansprout salad with dressing. - 44.1111
1) Mix all the ingredients of the sesame dressing to make the dressing.
2) To make the Asian coleslaw salad, toss the ingredients together.
3) Drizzle the sesame dressing.
4) Mix again.
6) Serve the Asian Coleslaw salad for... - 43.8561
Stuffed Spinach Leaves In White Sauce
Put the spinach leaves in salted hot water. After 10 minutes, remove from water.
For the stuffing
1. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1/2 minute.
2. Add the green chillies and fry again for a few seconds.
3. Add the vegetables and salt and cook for 1... - 43.5627
Hawaiian Grilled Scallop Kabobs
Place the scallops in a shallow 8 X 8-inch baking dish.
Combine the lemon juice, tamari, pineapple juice, and oil in a small bowl and pour over the scallops.
Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Cut the stems off the mushrooms close to the caps.
Steam... - 43.4218
Bran Pita Bread
1. In large bowl of electric mixer, dissolve yeast in warm water, about 5 minutes.
2. Put in KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, mixing until combined.
3. Over low speed, beat in 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, the salt and oil.
4. Beat on high speed... - 43.1823
Skillet Orange Chicken
1) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
2) Over moderate heat, fry the chicken till it is browned, frequently turning.
3) Drain the fat.
4) To the pan, add the orange peel, juice, onion and honey.
5) Cover the pan and cook over low heat for about 30... - 43.0796
Stir Fried Spring Greens With Raisins And Pine Kernels
1) Discard the hard stalks and tough ribs from spring greens.
2) Layer few leaves on one another and tightly roll into a cigar shape. Finely slice the roll across to shred the leaves. Follow the same process to shred other leaves.
3) Blanch the... - 43.0474
Turnips And Turnip Greens With Ginger And Garlic
1) In a vegetable steamer place the turnips and steam over boiling water, by covering for 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Do not overcook. Place the turnips aside.
2) In a large flameproof casserole, add oil and heat over low heat.... - 42.904
Fennel And Tomato Salad
1) Trim fennel and cut it into thin slices.
2) In boiling salted water, blanch fennel for 5 minutes.
3) Drain the fennel slices and keep aside.
4) Peel onion and cut into rings.
5) Cut the tomatoes into slices.
6) In a salad bowl,... - 42.8304
Curried Cauliflower With Peas
1) In a large saucepan, fill water and bring the water to a boil.
2) Add the cauliflower, let the water return to a boil and cook over moderate heat until the cauliflower is just tender, about 5 minutes.
3) Drain the cauliflower into a colander and... - 42.5136
Steak And Vegetables Fuji
1) Slice the steak into thin pieces.
2) Combine together the gravy mix, water and soy sauce in a large frying pan.
3) Bring the contents to a boil, constantly stirring.
4) Add the steak and simmer till the meat is not red in color anymore.
5) Add the... - 42.3446
Black Bass Geviche And Chayote Mibasol Salad
Preheat the broiler (or use a small kitchen blowtorch).
Place the sea bass fillet under the hot broiler for 1 to 2 minutes, only as long as it takes for the skin to get browned and bubbly.
Remove the fillets from the broiler and wrap in plastic wrap.
Freeze... - 42.3404
Quick Three Bean Soup
1) Combine together all the ingredients with 1 cup of the reserved liquid from the canned legumes in a 2-quart saucepan.
2) Bring the ingredients to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and gently simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, till the vegetables are... - 42.2798
Oriental Style Zucchini
1. Wash the zucchini and trim off the ends.
2. Slice them into 1/4-inch thick roundels.
3. In a medium sauté pan, heat peanut oil over moderate heat.
3. Add the zucchini and toss in the oil until glazed.
5. Pour in water and add a... - 42.1323
Beef And Mushroom Kebabs
1) Combine together the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, oil, catsup and honey. Mix well.
2) Pour the mixture all over the steak and place in the fridge for 30 to 60 minutes.
3) On 4 to 6 skewers, alternately thread the steak, Onion... - 41.8687
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a shallow, greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish, place the green beans.
3) On top, place the chicken.
4) Mix together the soup, evaporated milk, pepper and cheese in a saucepan.
5) Cook and... - 41.8295
Grilled Mushrooms With Lamb And Herbs
1. In a blender mix in all ingredients except lamb and mushrooms processing until finely minced.
2. Arrange each mushroom on baking sheet after brushing generously with mixture.
3. Using a lamb cube top each mushroom.
4. Broil about 4... - 41.6268
Battered Sweet Potato
Sweet Potato is one of the healthies vegetables offering an array of essential nutrients. This root vegetable is an excellent source of vitamin A invegetable forms, and not derived from fish oils or liver is quite safe to eat in this amount. It promotes... - 41.4701
Country Sweet Sour Cabbage
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine cabbage, apples, and onion.
In a small bowl, combine water, vinegar, and Splenda.
Add water mixture to cabbage mixture.
Mix well to combine.
Drop margarine by... - 41.2959
Creamed Soy Soup
Would you like to try the best of all Creamed Soy Soup recipes? I just love Side Dish recipes and this dish is my favorite amongst them. This delicious dish awaits you, try it right away!. - 41.152
Curried Pineapple Glaze
1) Combine together the cornstarch, curry powder, onion salt and garlic powder. Mix lightly.
2) Add the cold water and stir well.
3) Heat the brown sugar, pineapple and margarine in a saucepan and add the cornstarch mixture.
4) Cook and stir the... - 40.5185
Gado Gado With Spicy Peanut Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the potatoes until tender, 12 to 20 minutes, depending on size; drain. When cool enough to handle, peel and slice.
2. In another saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the cauliflower until just tender,... - 40.2855
Sweet N Sour Stir Fry
1. In medium skillet, heat oil and cook carrots, snow peas and green bell pepper over medium heat, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
2. Put in water chestnuts, tomato, cucumber and sweet n sour spicy French dressing blended with... - 40.2611
Mandarin Turkey Wings
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a 9x13-inch baking dish, melt the margarine and add the oil and paprika. Stir well.
3) Add the turkey wings, turning once and placing them skin-side down.
4) Sprinkle the wings with... - 40.072
Low Calorie Chicken Oriental
Place chicken pieces skin side up in a shallow baking dish and surround with pineapple chunks.
Mix juice with vinegar, soy sauce, mustard, salt and pepper and pour over chicken.
Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven (325Â°) for 40 minutes, basting... - 39.6627
Honey Baked Lentils
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a mixing bowl mix all the ingredients except honey.
3. Pour the ingredients in a baking dish.
4. Pour honey over the lentil mixture.
5. Bake for 60 minutes keeping the dish covered.
6. Uncover the dish and... - 39.2607
This is one of my favorite dishes to get at Dim Sum. It's light and has an amazing texture due to the combination of gelatin and evaporated milk. - 39.0517
Tomato And Cauliflower Curry
1. Cook the tomatoes and cauliflower in 6 teacups of water until soft. Blend in a mixer.
2. Mix the gram flour with 1/4 teacup of water and add to the mixture.
3. Add the remaining vegetables, green chillies, chilli powder and salt and boil for 15 minutes.
4.... - 38.9343
1. Chop the tomatoes. Add 1 1/2 teacups of water and cook until soft.
2. Pass through a sieve to make a tomato puree.
3. Heat the oil and fry the paste for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add the tomato puree, vegetables, sugar and salt. - 38.6384
Oriental Chicken Salad
1 In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients, except lettuce.
2 Toss lightly.
3 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
4 Serve immediately on a bed of lettuce. - 38.5243
Oriental Style Spinach
1. Place the spinach in a colander and wash thoroughly under running cold water.
2. Drain well.
3. In a medium sauté pan, heat peanut oil over moderate heat.
4. Add the spinach and toss in the oil until wilted.
5. Sprinkle a generous... - 38.4515
Salad Of Spinach Crowns
1) Cut away the woody parts from the spinach roots and discard the rotten spinach stems, if any.
2) Place on a colander, to rinse well in plenty of clean, cold water.
3) In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, dip the crowns to... - 38.0943
1. Wash and drain carrots.
2. Melt 3/4 of the margarine in a sauce pan with sugar, salt and pepper.
3. Add carrots with 1 cup water. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Uncover and cook until all liquid has evaporated. Add remaining margarine.
4. Cool slightly... - 37.7998
Red Cabbage And Mung Bean Sprouts Saute
1.Heat oil in a large heavy skillet and cook cabbage and sprouts in it for 5 minutes.
2.Add caraway seeds, sea salt and paprika and mix well.
3.Serve warm with broiled onions. - 37.5611
Buckwheat Noodles Putanesca
1. In a medium saucepan, place tomatoes, olives, basil, spring onions and capers. Bring mixture to the boil over moderate heat.
2. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add noodles and cook until tender, about 5 minutes, drain.
3. Arrange noodles on... - 37.3628
Roast Beef Eye Fillet With Soy Sauce
1. Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan.
Add soy sauce, honey and red wine vinegar.
Add fillet and cook over a high heat to sear until brown on all sides.
2. Transfer fillet to an ovenproof dish and bake in a moderate oven for 30-40 minutes or until just... - 36.6973
Low Calorie Asian Recipes By Category
Low Calorie Asian Restriction: