Low Calorie Bread
- » Low Calorie Apple Bread
Low Calorie Apple Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie apple bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie apple bread recipes.
French Toast With Cranberry Apple Topping
1.Take a quart saucepan and melt some margarine in it.
2. Add in apple, cranberries, sugar, vanilla, apple juice and bring to boil over high heat.
3. Once boiled, let simmer over medium to loe heat for about 10 minutes until mixture attains a syrupy... - 50.3554
High Fiber Bread And Apple Pudding
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Take an overproof casserole and put the toast cubes into it.
3.Stir in the scalded milk and leave for 15 minutes.
4.Blend together eggs, spice and salts.
5.Put raisins and apples in the... - 45.0416
You May Also Like!
Apple Wheat Bread Pudding
1. In medium mixing bowl beat together milk, egg substitute, applesauce, milk powder, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
2. Into each of four 10-ounce microwavable custard cups arrange 1/4 of the bread cubes and apple. Pour 1/4... - 36.2884
Homemade Apple Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, pour water and add sliced apples in it.
2. Add lemon juice, mixed spice, and sugar.
3. Place it on high heat, and bring it to a boil.
4. Turn the heat to low, cover it with lid and allow it to simmer for 10-15 or until apples... - 103.754
Sweet Corn And Apple Salad
The sweetness of the corn and apples and the tanginess of the tomato and lime juice make this salad a very fresh and pleasant appetizer. Mint adds to the freshness. - 0
Roast Pork With Apple Sauce
With a small pointed knife, prick the meat here and there, sliding in a piece of garlic along the knife blade at each incision.
Mix the brown sugar with the mustard and spread over the meat.
Put the meat into a long dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 30... - 45.9163
Apple Cinnamon Popovers
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray four 10-ounce custard cups with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In blender process all ingredients until smooth. Pour 1/4 of batter into each prepared cup. Set cups on baking sheet and bake in middle of center oven rack... - 32.9589
1) Apples are chopped coarsely.
2) The chopped apples are cooked along with honey and cinnamon in a pot.
3) The apples are cooked (for about 5 minutes) till they are tender and fragrant.
4) The bread slices are toasted and placed on... - 41.0476
Apple Bacon Poultry Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and gently mix them together.
3) Stuff the mixture loosely into the chicken, rock Cornish hen or turkey cavity.
4) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, spoon the stuffing... - 38.713
Cherry Apple Cobbler
This Cherry Apple Cobbler tastes awesome! Try this Cherry Apple Cobbler for dessert tonight and let me know if you've liked it! - 34.768
Peanut Apple Butter Sandwich
1. Taking a mixing bowl and blend the cream cheese, raisins and peanut butter together.
2. Take a slice of bread and spread the mixture of peanut butter on it.
3. Place the apple butter on top and cover with the other slice of bread.
4.... - 35.6649
Different French Toast
Place all ingredients except the bread in a blender and blend completely.
Pour the mixture into a small baking pan and soak the bread in it until all the liquid is absorbed, turning the bread once.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, to... - 37.5009