Low Calorie Bread
- » Low Calorie Apple Bread
Low Calorie Apple Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie apple bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie apple bread recipes.
Homemade Apple Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, pour water and add sliced apples in it.
2. Add lemon juice, mixed spice, and sugar.
3. Place it on high heat, and bring it to a boil.
4. Turn the heat to low, cover it with lid and allow it to simmer for 10-15 or until apples... - 105.692
Turkey Part 2 - Stuffing For Turkey
Ever wondered what is the secret behind best turkey stuffing? Well, than the secret is out! Juan Montalvo explain steps to yield flavorful, lip-smacking stuffed turkey. He uses whole wheat bread and mixes it with vegetable and chicken stock. Try whomping up... - 85.7828
Blueberry Chia Jam
Make fresh berry jams using chia seeds to get the same jam texture without all the processed sugars and with all the benefits of chia seeds. This is a raw, vegetarian recipe for jam by Chef Joy Houston of The Delicious Revolution - 111.447
Cherry Apple Cobbler
This Cherry Apple Cobbler tastes awesome! Try this Cherry Apple Cobbler for dessert tonight and let me know if you've liked it! - 34.9794
Apple Cinnamon Popovers
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray four 10-ounce custard cups with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In blender process all ingredients until smooth. Pour 1/4 of batter into each prepared cup. Set cups on baking sheet and bake in middle of center oven rack... - 33.1771
Apple Wheat Bread Pudding
1. In medium mixing bowl beat together milk, egg substitute, applesauce, milk powder, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
2. Into each of four 10-ounce microwavable custard cups arrange 1/4 of the bread cubes and apple. Pour 1/4... - 34.8353
Fruit And Rice Filled Liver
In 9-inch skillet heat 2 teaspoons margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion, celery, and garlic and saute until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
Add sherry, then apple, raisins, and seasonings; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until most of... - 40.7535
On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine 2 tablespoons flour with the salt and pepper.
On another sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine bread crumbs, paprika, and garlic powder; dredge each piece of chicken in seasoned flour, dip in beaten egg,... - 43.704
Different French Toast
Place all ingredients except the bread in a blender and blend completely.
Pour the mixture into a small baking pan and soak the bread in it until all the liquid is absorbed, turning the bread once.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, to... - 37.716
Turkey Sandwiches On Cornmeal Bread
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add chutney and curry powder; stir well.
Combine cranberries and next 5 ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 3... - 37.8817
Turkey Pocket Sandwiches
In a medium mixing bowl stir together turkey, cabbage, apple, cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and mustard.
Spoon turkey mixture into pita halves. - 32.1627
Cranberry Raisin Chicken
Place one piece of chicken, boned side up, between two pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from center to edges, pound lightly with a meat mallet, forming a rectangle about 1/8 inch thick.
Remove plastic wrap.
Repeat with remaining chicken.
For stuffing,... - 41.7233
Tuna Stuffed Cucumbers
In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients but the cucumbers and set aside.
Halve each cucumber crosswise.
Using an apple corer or small paring knife, carefully scoop out the centers, leaving shells about 1/4 inch thick.
Stuff the tuna mixture into each... - 36.5177
Steam the pumpkin until very tender, about 15 minutes.
Set aside until cool enough to handle.
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine the potatoes, apples, onions, water or stock, ginger, bay leaf and garlic.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer until... - 48.2967