- » Louisiana Sauce
Louisiana Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of louisiana sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for louisiana sauce recipes.
Louisiana Style Fish Cakes With Quick Remoulade Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking pan with foil. Place the flounder on the pan and brush with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Bake until opaque throughout, about 8 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
2 Meanwhile, coarsely chop the scallions.
3 In a... - 40.5298
Louisiana Jann's Sweet 'n' Tangy Sauce
1) In a medum saucepan, combine together all the ingredients except the onion and lemon.
2) Bring the mixture to a slow boil over moderate heat.
3) As soon as the liquid begins to boil, add the lemon slices and onion.
4) Over moderate heat, cook the... - 40.2266
Louisiana Cookin' Sauce
1) Mix together all the ingredient.
2) Simmer the mixture for about 20 minutes.
3) Allow the sauce to stand for about 15 to 20 minutes so that the flavors can blend well.
4) Serve or use as preferred. - 35.7232
You May Also Like!
Louisiana Creole Sauce
1. Saute onion, green pepper, and mushro6ms in oil over low heat 5 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients and simmer 20 minutes. - 28.231
Louisiana Creole Sauce
1. Heat oil in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat; add onion, celery, green pepper, olives and garlic. Cook until onion is golden, about 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients; cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture boils.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simnner... - 31.2206
Louisiana Fire Dipping Glaze For Health Sea Sausages
Louisiana Fire Dipping Glaze For Health Sea Sausages are most suited for sea sausages especially salmon. This is one of the best ways to prepare Honey-Mustard Bbq Glaze For Grilled Health Sea Sausages. Do try it! - 25.2329
I vouch for this Louisana Chicken when it comes to chicken casseroles.This skillet cooked chicken in peppery sauce when baked in a casserole acquires a taste that makes it taste truly out of this world ! If you don't believe me try making it once. I'm sure... - 37.8156
Surfin Sapo's Seafood Gumbo
1. To prepare the roux, in a large, heavy bottomed skillet heat 1 cup of vegetable oil on medium low heat. Add the flour to it. Using a wooden spoon to stir, cook the flour in the oil for 45 minutes or so, stirring frequently, until the mixture... - 98.566
Cake For Louisiana Asparagus Shortcake
Sift flour with baking powder; cut in shortening (lard) and mix with enough ice cold milk to make a soft dough that you can just handle.
Roll out to fit 2 layer cake pans, or one, if it is deep.
If thick layer is made, split the baked layer and spread well... - 27.9463
Louisiana Hot Crab Dip - Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious dip that is a great appetizer for a party or get together. Makes 1-1/2 cups. Serve this with crackers or baguette with hot sauce on the side, for those who desire a little more heat. - 0
Louisiana Shrimp Gumbo
Louisiana Shrimp Gumbo is rich with the flavors of shrimp, clam juice and seasonings. This rich tasting appetizer is the best bet to add to your party menu. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting and flavorsome Louisiana Shrimp Gumbo. - 44.651
Louisiana Sauce Recipes By Category