- » Louisiana Crab
Louisiana Crab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of louisiana crab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for louisiana crab recipes.
Louisiana Crab Gumbo
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add celery, garlic, onion, and green pepper.
Saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Stir in next 7 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour, stirring... - 41.9281
Louisiana Crab Meat Salad
I love crab meat and it goes without saying that this Louisiana Crab Meat Salad is my favorite. Make sure that you sure the Louisiana Crab Meat Salad with rice. You will love this, take my word. - 33.4663
Louisiana Hot Crab Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and coat the inside of a 1-quart round baking dish with the cooking spray. In a medium-size bowl, beat the cream cheese with a wooden spoon until smooth. Fold in the crabmeat, onion, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper... - 32.4138
Louisiana Hot Crab Dip - Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious dip that is a great appetizer for a party or get together. Makes 1-1/2 cups. Serve this with crackers or baguette with hot sauce on the side, for those who desire a little more heat. - 0
You May Also Like!
Sustainable Seafood Gumbo With Dungeness Crab
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a culinary adventure to the sultry State of Louisiana with an incredible seafood gumbo using sustainable seafood - Dungeness crab, shrimp, clams and mussels. You don't want to miss this! - 113.764
Crab And Chicken Gumbo
Crab And Chicken Gumbo is a delicious soup recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Crab And Chicken Gumbo dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 49.3004
New Orleans Chicken And Crab Gumbo
Brown onion, pepper, ham, chicken and okra in melted butter.
Add tomato juice, shrimp, crab meat, boiling water or stock, bay leaf, basil, thyme and parsley.
Season to taste with salt and cayenne.
Bring to boil.Lower heat.
Simmer in covered pan 20... - 42.0277
Bell Peppers And Onion Seafood Gumbo
1) In a non-stick shallow pan, heat oil and stir in the flour using a wooden spoon.
2) Stir continuously until the flour is light browned in colour.
3) Mix in onion, garlic, peppers and parsley and simmer 30 minutes, stirring... - 44.9088
1. In a saucepan blend together flour and oil; cook over medium heat, stir constantly for about 15 minutes or till flour is a dark reddish-brown color.
2. Stir in onions, celery, green pepper, and garlic; cook for about 8 minutes or till vegetables are... - 47.8467
Seafood Gumbo A La Bundy
1. Pick out and discard any cartilage in crabmeat
2. Shell and devein shrimp
3. Drain oysters and reserve their liquor
4. In a large soup kettle, bring 3 quarts of water to a boil
5. In a separate pan, heat oil or melt butter then add... - 45.3014
Surfin Sapo's Seafood Gumbo
1. To prepare the roux, in a large, heavy bottomed skillet heat 1 cup of vegetable oil on medium low heat. Add the flour to it. Using a wooden spoon to stir, cook the flour in the oil for 45 minutes or so, stirring frequently, until the mixture... - 98.566
Make gravy, brown flour lightly in salad oil.
Add minced onions and saute'until tender, add water slowly and stir until smooth.
Cut sausage into small pieces.
Break crab into small pieces.
Add sausage, crab and shrimp, also bay leaf.
Season to taste with salt... - 41.2439
Louisiana Seafood Gumbo
Brown flour in hot shortening in Dutch oven; stir until smooth.
Saute onions and celery in roux for 15 minutes.
Add 1 quart boiling water, bay leaf, garlic and thyme; simmer for 2 hours.
Add shrimp; cook for 10 minutes.
Mix in oysters and liquid and crab... - 38.0432
Louisiana Crab Recipes By Category