- » Loose Tea
Loose Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of loose tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for loose tea recipes.
Frosty Spiced Tea
In small saucepan combine the 3/4 cup water with sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Strain to remove spices.
Place loose tea in tea ball; add tea ball or tea bags to teapot, Pour the 4 cups... - 33.364
Pour water into a heat-resistant, non-metallic mug or cup.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
Submerge tea bag in water.
Allow to steep 1 to 2 minutes or until desired strength is reached. - 20.953
Iced Tea has a chilling and refreshing taste. Iced Tea is s summer time beverage and love by tea lover across the globe. - 22.8882
Marbled Tea Eggs Spiced With Star Anise
Marbled Tea Eggs is a tasty appetizer. Marbled Tea Eggs gets its taste from eggs cooked with tea and say sauce. Marbled Tea Eggs is cherished by eggs lovers around the world. - 33.4209
Hot Apple Mint Tea
Hot Apple Mint Tea is a simple and delicious drink that I often prepare for my husband. It never fails to rejuventae him and put him back in a good mood after a hard days work at office! Trust me you just have to try the Hot Apple Mint Tea! - 26.9094
Black Looseleaf Tea
1. In filter, add loose tea leaf. Pour boiling water into the pot directly through the filter until the teapot is full.
2. Allow it to brew for 4-5 minutes. Do not brew it longer or it will be bitter.
3. Remove the tea filter from the pot.
4.... - 101.349
To make concentrate: Pour 1 quart boiling water over 2/3 measuring cup of loose tea.
Cover; let stand 5 minutes.
Stir and strain into quart pitcher or teapot.
(Use within 4 hours; store at room temperature.) To serve: Have ready a large pot of very hot... - 25.7699
Pour boiling water over tea, cloves, orange peel and cinnamon in heatproof container.
Cover tightly; let steep 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir and strain - 24.0735
Taiwanese Bubble Tea - Jasmine Milk Tea With Boba
Taiwanese Bubble Tea is a flavorful and delicious drink that's very popular in Asia and North America. Using premium ingredients, I'm going to show you how you can make your own at home for a fraction of the price you pay at the stands. The taste difference... - 0
Mint Lover's Tea
Bring water to a boil; pour over mint leaves, loose tea, and tea bags.
Cover and steep 10 minutes.
Strain mixture, discarding mint leaves, loose tea, and tea bags.
Add lime juice and honey to tea; stir mixture well.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Serve tea over... - 33.5897
Iced Mint Tea
Combine 8 cups boiling water and tea in a medium bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and steep 2 1/2 minutes.
Remove plastic wrap, and strain tea mixture through a fine sieve into a large pitcher.
Discard loose tea leaves.
Add mint sprigs to tea, and steep for 5... - 26.5942
Hot Apple Tea
Heat apple juice until just boiling; pour over tea leaves in a scalded teapot.
Steep 2 to 3 minutes. - 22.5599
Chilled Sweet Tea
A cup of sweet tea is just what you need to refresh yourself after a tiring task! The fresh favor of tea is enhanced by the addition of sugar and lemon juice and adds more zing to this already popular beverage. If you want some quick energy, stir in this... - 94.3759
Braided Tea Twist
Crumble or sprinkle yeast into lukewarm water.
Set aside for 15 minutes.
Meantime, scald milk, with orange rind.
Add white sugar, salt and shortening.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add dissolved yeast, then beaten eggs.
Add flour cup by cup beating well after each... - 41.7493
Cherry Tea Ring
In large mixing bowl combine 1 1/2.
cups flour and the yeast.
In small saucepan heat and stir milk, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup margarine and the salt just until warm (120° to 130°F).
Add mixture and eggs to dry ingredients.
Beat on low speed of electric mixer... - 40.8084
When the air is nip, it's surprising what a cup of steaming hot chai can do to your body. Refreshing, rejuvenating and very simple to make, nothing beats the Indian Chai when it comes to warming up your soul and giving your brain a kick of energy. In this... - 76.8759
Cranberry Tea Punch
Pour boiling water over tea and spices.
Cover and let steep 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags, or strain.
Add sugar; stir till dissolved; cool.
Add remaining ingredients; chill. - 32.1485
Cranberry Tea Punch
1) In 2 1/3 cups of boiling water, steep the tea and spices for about 5 minutes.
2) Add the sugar and stir well till it has dissolved.
3) Allow the mixture to cool and then add the fruit juices along with 1 1/2 cups of water.
4) Chill the... - 39.447
Spiced Hot Tea
1. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water, cloves, allspice, and cinnamon stick to boiling. Remove saucepan from heat.
2. Add tea to hot spice mixture in saucepan; cover and brew 3 to 5 minutes.
3. To serve, pour spiced tea through strainer into 4... - 26.5752
Hot Spiced Tea
1 In a small saucepan,add water,lemon zest,anise and cloves.
2 Bring to a boil over medium-low heat.
3 Remove from the heat and stir in the tea and honey. Cover and let stand for 3 minutes.
4 Strain into a warmed cup and serve immediately. - 34.4902
Mint Iced Tea
Pour cold water into an 8-cup percolator.
Place the mint, tea bags, and sugar, if desired, in the percolator basket.
Perk for 5 minutes.
Remove the basket and let the tea cool. - 24.748
Citrus Iced Tea
1. Bring 4 cups of the water to a boil. Combine the tea, cloves, and the 3-inch strips of lemon and orange zest in a heatproof bowl. Cover with the boiling water and steep for 5 minutes. Remove the tea ball, then stir in the sugar, orange and lemon juices,... - 34.8379
Indian Spiced Tea
Here is an amazing video for Indian spiced tea or popularly known as masala chai. This is a wonderful beverage from Indian prepared by brewing tea with a mixture of aromatic Indian spices and herbs. Try out this simple flavorful tea and feel refreshed! - 129.822
Spicy Icy Tea
1) In a bowl place the tea.
2) In a small saucepan, bring 5 cups of water to boil along with cinnamon and cloves.
3) As soon as the water starts boiling, pour it over the tea.
4) Let it stand for 5 minutes, whisk it and strain.
5) Mix in the remaining... - 43.0721
Pumpkin Tea Bread
Combine sugar, butter, eggs, spices, and salt.
Beat until light and fluffy.
Add pumpkin and beat only until combined.
Sift together the flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
Stir into the beaten mixture.
Pour into a greased 3 pound shortening can or other 7... - 37.4339
Spiced Green Tea Ice Cream
In a small saucepan, heat half and half over low heat until hot.
Add tea; remove from heat.
Steep 5 minutes.
Strain through a fine strainer into a large bowl.
Discard tea leaves.
Stir sugar and honey into hot mixture until dissolved; cool to room... - 38.7227
Granary Tea Cakes
1. Put the butter and milk into a small ovenproof bowl and microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes until the butter melts. Stir the mixture well and cool it until tepid.
2. Put the flour and salt into an ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds to... - 40.7855
Carrot Tea Bread
1) Into a sifter, measure the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
2) Into a medium bowl, sift the ingredients 3 times.
3) Use an electric beater to beat the eggs till they are frothy and lemon colored.
4) Towards the end of the beating,... - 41.4192
Raised English Tea Cakes
1. Bruise caraway seeds with 2 teaspoons sugar in a small bowl to blend flavors. Keep aside.
2. In a warmed bowl, stir yeast with remaining sugar, 3 tablespoons cream and 2 tablespoons flour. Leave in a warm place until bubbly.
3. Re-sift remaining flour with... - 43.4634
Chinese Tea-smoked Ribs
To prepare brushing sauce, mix together the soy sauce, honey, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
Brush ribs with sauce and place them in a shallow pan.
Cover loosely and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
Brush and turn twice.
Thread skewer... - 33.2214
Orange Tea Loaf
1. Place the raisins in a bowl, add the tea, orange rind and orange juice, cover with a cloth and soak overnight.
2. Grease a 1 kg (2 lb) loaf tin with butter and dust it with flour, or line with nonstick baking paper. Sift the flours, baking powder,... - 29.6125
Loose Tea Recipes By Category