- » Long Sweet Red Pepper
Long Sweet Red Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of long sweet red pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for long sweet red pepper recipes.
Sauteed Sweet Green Or Red Peppers
1. In a large skillet, heat oil.
2. Add peppers and sauté, for 4-6 minutes until lightly browned.
3. Reduce flame and cover the pan. Simmer peppers for 2-3 minutes until crisp-tender.
4. Turn into a heated vegetable dish
5. Sprinkle salt and... - 35.6341
Spicy Hunan Beef With Scallion And Sweet Red Peppers
1) Prepare the marinade and the beef. Holding the knife or cleaver at an angle, cut the beef grain into long strips measuring about ½-inch in thickness and ½-inch in width. Crosswise cut the strips into 2-inch lengths.
2) In a large bowl,... - 47.4987
Turkey Livers With Red Pepper And Raisins
Turkey Livers With Red Pepper And Raisins worked great. I am surprised that I did not find this Turkey Livers With Red Pepper And Raisins long ago. I love it! - 28.4684
Season the ground beef with salt and pepper, then shape into 6 x 5-inch patties.
Place gherkins in center of each hamburger lengthwise, then sprinkle with cheese.
Roll up each burger to frankfurter shape and broil or panfry.
Serve on rolls with catsup and... - 27.5656
Roasted Red Pepper, Chevre And Arugula Salad
On baking sheet, bake red pepper in 400°F/200°C oven for 20 to 30 minutes, turning once or twice, or until pepper is soft and skin is blackened and blistered (or barbecue until skin is blistered).
Place in plastic bag; seal and let pepper steam for 10... - 30.2538
Halibut With Red Pepper Butter
1. Prepare red pepper butter by combining the butter with the roasted pepper, chili powder, pepper flakes, and salt. Beat the mixture well by hand till you have a homogenous paste.
2. Shape the butter into a rough log that is approximately 2... - 44.9556
Red Pepper And Chicken Spirals
1) In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sugar, mirin or sherry, vinegar, crushed peppercorns and 3 tablespoons of water for the sauce and keep aside.
2) Season the chicken with salt and crushed peppercorns.
3) Fit the scallions,... - 43.6609
Sweet Peppers And Cumin Rice
1) Chop white portion of scallions to measure 1 1/2 cups. Reserve greens.
2) Halve, core, seseed and cube bell peppers.
3) In small saucepan, boil chicken stock over medium heat.
4) In a large heavy saucepan melt butter over medium... - 46.7707
Sweet Pepper And Turkey Rolls
Cut the pepper into thin strips.
Trim ends from zucchini; cut in half crosswise.
Cut each half into long thin strips.
Divide pepper and zucchini strips among the turkey breast ' slices.
Roll up turkey around vegetables.
Secure with wooden toothpicks.
Spray a... - 40.3685
Hot Ginger Fish With Sweet Peppers
1. Pre-heat the oven to 450°F.
2. Take an 18- X 18-inch sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil, and spray it with PAM on one side. Keep aside.
3. With a sharp knife, slice the fish across its length and open it like a book.
4. Sprinkle the inside... - 46.361
Bean And Rice Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops off peppers, and remove seeds.
Cook tops and bottoms of peppers in boiling water 5 minutes.
Drain peppers; set aside.
Combine rice and next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir in 1 cup cheese.
Spoon mixture evenly into peppers, and replace pepper... - 38.3305
Hot Pepper And Celery Sambal
Wash chilies and cut off stems.
Cut open and remove seeds, taking care that chilies or juice do not touch face or eyes (or they will burn).
Chop chilies fine and wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Combine chopped chilies, pepper, celery, and lemon juice... - 28.4069
Pepper Rice Timbales
In a large saucepan combine water and bouillon granules.
Bring to boiling, stirring to dissolve granules.
Add rice; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or till all the liquid is absorbed.
Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook the sweet red pepper in... - 37.1948
Mexicali Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops off peppers; remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Trim stems from tops, and discard stems.
Chop pepper tops; set aside.
Arrange pepper shells in an 11 - x 7- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and vent.
Microwave at HIGH... - 40.187
Pepper And Rice Tinbales
In a medium saucepan combine water and bouillon granules.
Bring to boiling.
Add uncooked rice.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or till rice is tender.
Stir in chopped pepper.
Cover; let stand for 10 minutes.
For each timbale,... - 34.036
Include the superly delicious and filling Champ into your breakfast menu ! You'll surely fall for this layered vegetable cheese and meat sandwich. Top it up with your favorite savory sauce and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Champ are... - 38.0907
Red Tomato Rice
In medium skillet cook bacon till crisp. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Drain, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings, and crumble bacon.
Cook onion and red sweet pepper in reserved drippings till tender but not brown.
Add rice; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Stir in... - 40.654
Chinese Pepper Steak
1. Put the cornstarch into a large bowl and toss the steak slices in it to coat. Set aside.
2. Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add half the steak slices and cook stirring once or twice, until no... - 32.8914
Roasted Vegetables With Hot Chili Pepper Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C. Divide the oil between 2 large roasting pans and heat in the oven.
2. Scrub the potatoes and cut into wedges. Peel the parsnip and turnips. Cut the parsnip into strips about the same size as the potato wedges. Cut the... - 33.4626
Sweet And Sour Shrimp
Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple chunks aside.
Combine reserved juice, 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice, and next 9 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet, stirring well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat to... - 43.8804
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the oil and the rice and cook at full power for 2 minutes.
2. Take it out stir nicely and microwave again for 2 minutes at full power and make surethe rice has turned into golden brown colour.
3. Now... - 46.1908
Chablis Red Snapper
Place the fish in a mixture of the Chablis, onion and parsley and leave to marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Melt the butter and lift the fish out of the wine marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper, brush the fish with the melted butter... - 33.4044
1) Heat oil in a skillet and add onion, red pepper, pimientos and chilli. Fry the content till onion changes colour.
2) On high heat, gradually add the spices and rice. Stir till the rice is well covered with spices.
3) Gradually add tomato puree,... - 41.5434
Not Yo' Mama's Red Beans
Day 1: Add enough water to the red beans to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the beans absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Drain the beans... - 42.8537
Red Kidney Beans Over Rice
Are there days when you are not sure of what to cook for dinner? An easy meal a Classic South American dish being prepared by Ken, showcasing the combination of beans and rice! A video to watch on how to create this dish. - 112.816
Cut each pepper in half and remove the core and seeds.
Cut each half into 3 strips.
Heat the olive oil in a wide shallow pan, add the peppers and cook over a moderate heat for about 15 minutes, turning the peppers over occasionally so that they cook... - 34.9379
Roasted Pepper Salad
1. Preheat the broiler. Place the sweet peppers on their sides on the broiler pan and broil 2 inches from the heat, turning frequently, until the skins are blackened—about 20 minutes.
2. cool the peppers under cold running water, then peel, core, and seed... - 33.9354
Italian Peppers And Onions
1. In a large skillet or wok, heat oil over a moderate high flame.
2. Add peppers, onion, and garlic and sauté for 8 minutes until onion is golden.
3. Reduce the flame and cover and simmer for 5 minutes, shaking pan to toss occasionally.
4. Uncover,... - 38.0034
Dilly Lamb Stuffed Peppers
Cur tops off peppers; reserve tops.
Remove and discard seeds.
Cook peppers and tops 5 minutes in boiling water; drain.
Combine lamb, onion, carrot, and garlic in a large nonstick skillet.
Place over medium-high heat, and cook until meat is browned,... - 39.6824
White Bread Filled With Pepper Cheese
Dissolve the gelatin in a little cold water.
Slice a cap off one end of the bread and hollow out the loaf, leaving about a 1/2-inch layer inside the crust.
Butter the inside of the loaf using a long knife.
Cream the cheese and cream cheese.
Chop or crush the... - 45.1099
Beef And Pepper Stir Fry
Cut beef across the grain into thin slices about 2 inches (5 cm) long and 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
In small bowl, combine beef, vinegar, soy sauce, gingerroot and garlic; cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
In wok or large skillet, heat 1... - 40.5265
Avocado And Pepper Omelettes
1) Take out pepper seeds and cut into long strips.
2) Cut avocados in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
3) Peel avocados and cut their flesh into thick strips.
4) Sprinkle lemon juice over them to prevent discoloration.
5) in a... - 40.7032
Sweet And Sour Vegetable Stir Fry
1. In a wok or large heavy skillet, heat the oil. Add the garlic and shallots and stir-fry over moderate heat until softened but not browned, about 1 minute. Add the long beans, carrots, bell pepper, baby corn, cauliflower and hot pepper and continue to... - 34.383
Sweet And Tart Rice Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Mix vinegar, sugar salt and red pepper .
Gently stir into rice mixture.
Cover and chill well.
Line serving dish with lettuce and mound rice in center .
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and garnish with shrimp. - 39.5293
Sweet Turnip And Carrot Pickle
The sweet turnip and carrot pickle is a vegetable pickle. Made with shalgam and gajar, as popularly known in India, the sweet turnip and carrot pickle is a cooked pickle and is flavored with spices like ginger, garlic, cumin and chili peppers along with... - 38.985
Roasted Sweet Onion With Bacon Frisee And Parmesan
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) In a large skillet, saute the bacon over a medium heat, until half cooked.
3) Drain off the excess fat from the skillet.
4) Add whole garlic cloves, olive oil, fennel strips, red pepper strips and... - 45.8737
La Weight Loss- Sweet And Sour Chicken
This LA weight loss sweet and sour chicken recipe is one that is healthy and a real treat for the taste buds. Using the stir fry method of cooking it ensures that minimum oil is used for cooking. The chicken broth too is low sodium and the cooking spray low... - 32.5136
Roasted Sweet Onion With Bacon Frisee And Parmesan
1. Cut 6, 8 inches squares of aluminum foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a skillet, fry the bacon strips until they are golden brown and crispy. Remove the bacon to a bowl and drain off the fat.
4. In the same skillet, heat the... - 47.2782
Sweet And Spicy Chicken Curry
1. In a food processor, combine the fresh and dried red chilies, lemongrass, garlic, coarsely chopped shallots and water and process to a fine paste.
2. In a large, deep skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of the oil. Season the chicken with salt and cook over... - 34.203
Asian Style Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. In large skillet, heat oil; add chicken. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Add carrots, peppers, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes longer.
2. In small bowl, combine reserved pineapple... - 29.8083
Filet Mignon With Mashed Potatoes Sweet And Sour Onions
Why not prepare filet mignon with mashed potatoes and sweet and sour onions for dinner tonight. The recipe that this video shares is absolutely simple and easy to make. This video shows you how to cook this dish without using a grill. The dish would... - 118.484
French Goats Cheese Camembert And Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright shows you how to make a mouth-watering dish using French goats cheese. Goat's cheese is a versatile ingredient in the kitchen; slice the firm variety or crumble soft goat's cheese. This lively salad captures the... - 107.427
Sweet And Spicy Vegetable Stew
In a large saucepan, cook the cauliflower in boiling unsalted water for 4 minutes or until just tender; drain and set aside.
In a heavy 12 inch skillet, heat the olive oil over moderate heat for 1 minute; add the onion and garlic and cook, uncovered, until... - 41.4556
Seasoned Sweet Corn
1. With a sharp, heavy knife, cut corn crosswise into 1-inch (2.5-cm) rounds. In a large pan, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) water to a boil over high heat. Add corn, cover, and cook until hot (3 to 4 minutes). Drain corn well and pour into a shallow rimmed dish... - 27.9539
Sweet Pickle Chips
Scrub gherkins and slice enough to make 10 cups.
Toss with salt and cover with 2 or 3 trays of ice cubes.
Let stand 2 hours.
Bring remaining ingredients to a boil.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Add sliced gherkins.
Bring slowly to a boil rifting and turning... - 36.2126
Sweet And Sour Pork
Cook the rice according to the package directions, except omit the margarine or butter and salt.
Meanwhile, trim fat from pork; cut pork into 3/4-inch pieces.
Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together the melted... - 45.1643
Pork With Sweet And Pungent Sauce
The Pork with Sweet and Pungent sauce is an extremely easy dish to put together. The marinated pork is the highlight of the Pork With Sweet And Pungent Sauce dish. The pungent sauce added to the dish adds to the unique taste. You can only appreciate the mouth... - 43.6299
Deep Fried Sweet And Pungent Fish Shanghai Style
My husband loved this Deep Fried Sweet And Pungent Fish Shanghai Style dish so much that he took it for lunch the next day. This Deep Fried Sweet And Pungent Fish Shanghai Style is definitely a keeper. You will love it! - 43.0269
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. ln a medium-size bowl, combine the pork, sherry, salt, and black pepper and let stand for 15 minutes. In a small bowl, mix the egg white and 2 tablespoons of the cornstarch until smooth. Add the pork mixture and toss until -well combined.
2. In a wok or... - 34.2344
Whiting With Sweet And Sour Rice
1. Wash the fish and season inside and out. Brush the outside with combined lemon juice and olive oil. Wrap each fish in foil and bake in moderate oven for 20 minutes.
2. To make rice, heat oil in a large frying pan, add onion and pine nuts and cook for 2... - 33.6433
Light Sweet And Sour Pork Strips
Partially freeze pork; trim fat from pork.
Slice pork diagonally across grain into thin slices; slice into 1-inch-wide strips.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork; cook 8 minutes or until browned,... - 44.2351
Sweet And Sour Shrimp (pork)
There are so many variations of this recipe it took me years to finally settle on this version. With all the elements of true Chinese cuisine this one is a winner. With all the vegetables sweet and the addition of pineapple and complex flavorings this recipe... - 32.7519
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. Cut the pork into thin strips. Season the pork with salt and pepper and toss in the sugar.
2. Thickly slice the onion. Peel and thinly slice the carrot diagonally.
3.Cut the sweet corn into diagonal pieces. Cut both ends off the pepper,... - 46.6767
Sweet And Sour Fish With Pineapple Fried Rice
1. Combine the batter ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside.
2. Place a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil, swirling to coat the surface. Dip the fish pieces into the batter, letting the excess... - 33.888
Rice & Sweet Corn Stuffed Tomatoes
Heat the butter and oil in heavy-based saucepan, add the onion and cumin seeds and fry until golden brown.
Lower the heat, and stir in the remaining ingredients except the whole tomatoes and the garnish.
Bring to the boil, lower the heat, cover the saucepan... - 47.4854
Grilled Soft Shell Crabs And Sweet Potato Salad
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F, or prepare a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. To prepare the vinaigrette, combine all the ingredients and whisk properly, chill in the refrigerator, to prepare the... - 48.2844
Corn & Green Bean Filled Baked Sweet Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C. Scrub the sweet potatoes and pierce the skin of each potato with a sharp knife several times. Arrange on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 1-1 1/4 hours, or until soft and tender when pierced with the... - 30.687
Sweet Sour Pungent Fish
Slice the cucumber in half lengthwise, remove the soft pulp and seeds and cut into 2-inch-(5-cm-) long matchsticks.
Cut the carrots into matchsticks of the same size.
Slice the ginger and gherkin into even finer strips and put them all into a bowl with the... - 44.6315
Green Chili Casserole With Sweet And Spicy Tomato Sauce
1) Dissect chilies into 2-inch-long strips.
2) Lightly grease baking dish with butter.
3) Transfer chilies to dish, add minced garlic and scallions. Toss to combine well.
4) Sprinkle grated cheese over chili mixture.
5) Add flour to the... - 45.4498
Hot And Sweet Turkey
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the turkey evenly with 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix and rub it in well.
Dissolve the cornstarch in 4 tablespoons of the stock, set aside.
Preheat a heavy 12-inch skillet,... - 43.8582
Sweet & Sour Tofu
Do you want a delicious Sweet & Sour Tofu recipe? Tofu is the key ingredient in Sweet & Sour Tofu. This Sweet & Sour Tofu is never going to fail as a Side Dish. I will look forward to your feedback. - 37.8841
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, heat oil and saute the shallots, ginger, garlic, peppers and celery for about 5 minutes.
2) Add in the chicken stock, lime juice, coriander and ginger powder. Turn down the flame and allow the mixture to cook on simmer for... - 43.9013
Tuna Rice Salad
1. In medium mixing bowl combine relish, vinegar, oil, and mustard, mixing well. Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until flavors blend, at least 15 minutes. - 29.2182
Leek And Potato Puree
Trim roots and most, but not all, of the green leaves from leeks, leaving each leek about 7 inches long.
Split down to but not through the base and wash thoroughly.
Bring 3 quarts salted water to a boil in a pot, add leeks, and cook until tender, about 15... - 36.0579
Pasta With Vegetables
This pasta with vegetables is a microwaved and easy recipe. Made with veggies like zucchini, sweet red pepper with tomato sauce and white wine for flavor, the pasta is spiced with a hint of garlic. Fixed in a matter of minutes, this can be prepared easily... - 38.9635
Pasta With Vegetables
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine oil, zucchini, red pepper, onion and garlic. Cover with lid; microwave on high 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in soup, water and wine. Cover; microwave on high 7... - 31.4341
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Remove and discard skin.
Spray a Dutch oven with nonstick spray coating.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook over medium heat till onion is tender but not brown.
Add chicken pieces, chicken broth, undrained tomatoes, thyme, saffron, and ground... - 41.4861
Using a mortar and pestle, crush together the onion, garlic, Sweet Soy Sauce, oil, sugar, cumin, tamarind, and salt.
(Or, combine the ingredients in a blender container.
Cover and blend till smooth.) Place meat pieces in a large bowl; add the soy mixture and... - 40.5269
Chicken And Rice Skillet
1 Sprinkle the chicken with 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and black pepper.
In a 12-inch nonstickskillet, heatthe oil over moderate heat.
Add the chicken breasts and, if desired, the sausage and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until lightly... - 44.5329
Pork Chops And Rice Casserole
Pork chops and rice casserole is a meaty rice recipe. Prepared with rib pork chops, this rice casserole is cooked with added vegetables and beef broth. Herbed with rosemary, it is flavorful and delicious and makes a filling meal. - 40.8366
Short Ribs With Lentils And Rice
Heat the oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven or flameproof casserole over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Working in 3 batches, add the ribs and brown on all sides about 10 min utes per batch.
Remove the ribs and set aside.
Add the onions, garlic, and pep pers to the... - 42.0607
Stir Fried Flank Steak With Honey Tomato Glaze
1 lna medium-size bowl, stir together the egg white, cornstarch, 1 teaspoon of the soy sauce, and the water. Add the steak and toss to coat. Cover with.plastic food wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
2 Drop the steak into a... - 33.5851
Pork Roast With Sausage & Spinach Stuffing
Pork roast with sausage and spinach stuffing is an oven roasted pork recipe. Stuffed with a mixed filling of meat, spinach, almonds and eggs flavored with onion soup, garlic and herbs, the pork roast is cooked to desired doneness to serve. - 44.0806
Rosemary Lemon Veal With Rice And Mushrooms
1 ln a 10 inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the veal and saute for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
With a slotted spoon, transfer the veal to abowl.
Lower the heat and add the onion, pepper, and garlic to the... - 41.6727
For as long as I can remember, it has been tradition in our family to have seafood on Christmas eve.
My mother always made exotic dishes from the philippines or china; but when this task fell to me, I couldn't master those dishes.
I stumbled across this... - 43.156
Pinwheel Meat Loaf
In bowl, pour milk over bread cubes; mash until bread is soaked.
Combine bread mixture with ground beef, sausage, eggs, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
Place on 12-inch square sheet of aluminum foil moistened with water.
Cover with 12x 14-inch sheet of... - 44.076
1. On cutting board, with meat mallet or dull edge of French knife, pound each steak to about 1/8 inch thickness. Overlap long edges of two steaks to make one large one. Pound overlap as flat as possible. Remove casings from sausage links. Spread steaks with... - 35.0032
Zucchini Wraps With Cranberry Orange Salsa
Make these holidays and specially your Thanksgiving more special. Take a look at this video that shares an outstanding recipe for zucchini wraps with cranberry orange salsa that is sweet and tangy. The video uses a cool kitchen tool to make the wraps, surely... - 115.821
Tropical Fruit Gazpacho
Chill yourself with this a cold tropical fruit gazpacho on hottest days of summer. Watch this interesting video that presents an amazing recipe for gazpacho that can be made within no time. The recipe is simple and easy made with the any of the tropical... - 109.79
1 Split French breads in half; spread generously with a mixture of mayonnaise or salad dressing and prepared mustard.
2 Cover bottom halves of bread with lettuce;place folded slices of spiced ham, Swiss cheese, liverwurst, salami, process American cheese,... - 31.5126
Lentil And Vegetable Stew
Place the stock and lentils in a stockpot over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
Add the peppers, scallions, carrots, zucchini, tamari, oregano, and rosemary.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for about 45 minutes. - 31.3962
Traditional Corn Casserole
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.Take a heavy skillet and heat oil in it.
3.Stir in onion and pepper and cook until soft.
4.Remove the skillet from heat and put the lid on after adding tamari and corn kernels.
5.Blend tofu by using... - 39.7304
Orange Rice Medley
In a saucepan over medium heat, saute onion and peppers in oil until tender.
Add rice; stir until lightly browned.
Add broth, orange juice, salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Stir in... - 38.5634
1 Boil the water in a saucepan and add the salt and rice. Cook for about 20-25 minutes, drain and cool.
2 Flake the salmon with a fork. Add the chopped red pepper and olives, rice and hard-boiled eggs.
3 Blend the mayonnaise with the tomato paste and lemon... - 33.068
Hearts Of Palm Wrapped In Ham
Peel and dice the onion and saute in the oil until translucent.
Mix the curry with the rice and saute a few minutes with the onion.
Pour in the chicken broth.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes on low heat.
Clean, wash, dry, and dice the pepper.
Peel and dice... - 40.2538
Lentil Rice Salad
1) Wash the lentils well and drain them.
2) In a saucepan, with the uncooked lentils combine 2 cups of water.
3) Bring to boiling and reduce heat.
4) Simmer, covered and cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Add rice and simmer for 15 minutes more.
6) Remove... - 47.2914
Three Rice Pilaf
Rinse wild rice under cold water; drain and set aside.
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven cook onion in hot margarine until tender.
Carefully add water, bouillon granules, black pepper, and garlic.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in wild rice and brown rice.
Return to... - 42.9695
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
Drain and set aside.
If necessary, cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, lightly spray an unheated large skillet with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add the oil and heat over medium-high heat.
Add the... - 47.6733
Cold Stuffed Eggplant
Place eggplants on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 350Â° oven about 30 minutes or until soft.
Remove from the oven and cut in half lengthwise.
Scoop out the pulp, leaving thin unbroken shells.
Coarsely chop the pulp and set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons... - 41.748
Vegetables Tossed In Olive Butter
Combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus; remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cut asparagus into 2-inch pieces.
Arrange potato slices in a vegetable steamer over boiling water in a... - 40.3298
1) Prepare vinaigrette in a small bowl. Mix together lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2) Gently blend in oils and mix well. Keep it aside.
3) In a saucepan mix applejack and water.
4) Simmer the mixture, add raisins and keep aside to cool.
5) Shred... - 48.8525
Trim fat from lamb; cut lamb into 1-inch pieces.
Place lamb in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
For marinade, in a small mixing bowl stir together the parsley, lemon juice, water, olive oil or cooking oil, marjoram, thyme, garlic and pepper.
Pour over lamb... - 43.9516
Bombay Rice With Mango Salsa
In a medium saucepan, combine the broth, onions, peppers and ginger.
Bring to a boil, then stir in the rice.
Reduce the heat, tightly cover and simmer about 20 minutes or until the rice absorbs the broth.
Remove the saucepan from the heat and let stand,... - 42.0327
Pasta And Broccoli Salad
Pasta and broccoli salad is a fresh and light pasta salad made with vegetables. With added cheese to taste, the pasta and broccoli salad is herbed with marjoram and flavored with garlic. Tossed and chilled, it also has nuts in it for an added crunch. - 38.612