- » Long Sweet Pepper
Long Sweet Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of long sweet pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for long sweet pepper recipes.
Sweet Pepper And Turkey Rolls
Cut the pepper into thin strips.
Trim ends from zucchini; cut in half crosswise.
Cut each half into long thin strips.
Divide pepper and zucchini strips among the turkey breast ' slices.
Roll up turkey around vegetables.
Secure with wooden toothpicks.
Spray a... - 40.3685
You May Also Like!
Sauteed Sweet Green Or Red Peppers
1. In a large skillet, heat oil.
2. Add peppers and sauté, for 4-6 minutes until lightly browned.
3. Reduce flame and cover the pan. Simmer peppers for 2-3 minutes until crisp-tender.
4. Turn into a heated vegetable dish
5. Sprinkle salt and... - 35.6341
Sweet Sour Peppers
1. In a medium bowl, mix first 5 ingredients and keep aside for 1 hour.
2. Wash peppers with water.
3. Under a hot broiler, place the whole washed peppers; cook until all the skin has been scorched; turn continuously.
4. Once done, hold... - 41.0803
Stewed Sweet Peppers
Cut in half lengthwise.
Discard cores and seeds.
Slice each half into three long strips.
In hot oil in large skillet, saute pepper strips, onion, and garlic, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes.
Add tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling;... - 37.4947
Shrimp With Sweet Italian Peppers
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Wash thoroughly under cold running water, drain, and then pat as dry as you can.
Place the shrimp in a bowl.
Sprinkle them with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the turmeric.
Mix well with your hands, rubbing the salt and turmeric into... - 45.6153
Sweet Peppers And Cumin Rice
1) Chop white portion of scallions to measure 1 1/2 cups. Reserve greens.
2) Halve, core, seseed and cube bell peppers.
3) In small saucepan, boil chicken stock over medium heat.
4) In a large heavy saucepan melt butter over medium... - 46.7707
Spicy Hunan Beef With Scallion And Sweet Red Peppers
1) Prepare the marinade and the beef. Holding the knife or cleaver at an angle, cut the beef grain into long strips measuring about ½-inch in thickness and ½-inch in width. Crosswise cut the strips into 2-inch lengths.
2) In a large bowl,... - 47.4987
Hot Ginger Fish With Sweet Peppers
1. Pre-heat the oven to 450°F.
2. Take an 18- X 18-inch sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil, and spray it with PAM on one side. Keep aside.
3. With a sharp knife, slice the fish across its length and open it like a book.
4. Sprinkle the inside... - 46.361
Season the ground beef with salt and pepper, then shape into 6 x 5-inch patties.
Place gherkins in center of each hamburger lengthwise, then sprinkle with cheese.
Roll up each burger to frankfurter shape and broil or panfry.
Serve on rolls with catsup and... - 27.5656